Nikki's Pool Service Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was more than clean of April's ass now and a full minute of her slurping, sucking, choking, gagging, and coughing around my hard-on had me ready to bust. I tossed her back on the bed away from my bimbo goddess. I yanked on Nikki's ankle closest to me to reposition her for quick and easy entrance. I buried my full length into her easily and didn't even last a dozen strokes before we came simultaneously.

"Cum on my dick, you mean-spirited bitch!" I roared as I filled her pussy with my first shot.

She growled unintelligibly as her orgasm overtook her. She thrashed and clawed and grunted until I had finished with what was probably ten powerful spurts of sperm up into her womb. Once we had both finished cumming, we stayed coupled and held each other's gaze while we recovered from the mutually intensive experience.

After a minute or so, I could feel my cock begin its slow journey out of her slickened canal. I used the time to scoop Lane's cum off her tits and feed it to her a fingerful at a time. She slowly yet greedily cleaned each load from my digit and swallowed it dutifully. Once the last of Lane's jizz had been relocated from her tits into her belly, I pulled my softening prick from her slit with a soft squelching sound.

I turned my head to find April and saw her in the same place I had cast her aside. "There's your cum," I offered to her as I pointed to the wad of spunk seeping from Nik's stretched-out pussy. When she didn't budge, I continued, "Come here and enjoy this cummy cunt."

I straddled Nikki's face and dropped my dick into her mouth so she could clean our juices off of me herself. "Mmmmmm," she hummed continuously as she sucked my dick clean of cum and pussy cream. I slid down the bed to lay beside her and pulled her head onto my chest. She continued to mew quietly as April lapped at her nether folds. Lane had come to sit on the far edge of the bed. He stroked his wife's hip and butt gingerly and smiled at us while April finished her final task.

I pulled Nikki onto me and kissed her gently. Her lips were soft and warm and her tongue danced lightly and languidly in my mouth. Her body draped limply on my chest and she brought her knee over me slowly to give her cleaning girl a chance to clear out before she got trapped between us. I stopped our kiss and could tell Nikki was sated, so I just guided her head to my chest and let her relax.

April had started kissing Lane's chest randomly. I could only see the back of her but I could see Lane watching her intently and could imagine how erotic it was to see her enjoying his body like that. But it wasn't long before I realized it wasn't random. She was licking Lane clean of all my cum that Nikki hadn't let him wipe off of her before they fucked earlier. My cock stirred. Even in her fugue state, Nikki instinctively clutched my member and started to pump it ever so slowly and sensuously.

By the time April had descended to his crotch, his torso glistened with only her saliva. She bypassed his cock for the time being and concentrated on the underside of his balls, so I could see his manhood standing at attention. He let her tease him for a few seconds, but as soon as his body started trembling from the excitement, he gently took her face in his hands and guided her mouth to the tip of his cock. The subsequent sounds and slow bobbing of her head indicated a loving, though rather sloppy blowjob.

With him standing facing us on the far side of the flattened lounge chair and her servicing him on all fours on the chair, her pussy and ass were pointed right at Nikki and me which had been affecting me greatly along with Nik's sensual handjob.

Nikki leaned up and whispered in my ear, "Fuck her again, but be nice to her this time." She paused to look at the two of them enjoying the other as if we weren't next to them watching. "She really is sweet. And she deserves to get her wish." She squeezed my now diamond-hard prick. "Go knock her up, stud."

I slid my hands up the back of her thighs, over her butt, and rested them around her waist. As I lined the tip of my hard-on with her glistening slit, she glanced over her shoulder at me, the expression of unbridled lust from earlier seemed tamped into a gentle curiosity and a smoldering sensuality. I liked her better like this. It made it easier to enjoy the delicious sensation of slowly penetrating her.

I also enjoyed watching her reaction as I filled her up slowly, her eyes closed and a smile slowly materialized. Once I was fully inside her, she resumed her oral activities on her husband. Lane's attention stayed on his wife's face. He stroked and petted her hair and groaned sweet encouragement while she made love to him with her mouth.

I took her from behind slowly and gently. Her pussy was deliciously tight and unnaturally wet. The sights of the two communicating lovingly without words and the marvelous sensations she was inflicting on me with her rhythmic contractions had me cumming in less than five minutes. Not wanting to disrupt their connection, I kept quiet as I shot my first load into her. As soon as my second shot filled her up, her body began to shake and she moaned loudly while still keeping her mouth latched deeply onto her man's member.

I continued to pump more spunk into her womb through her orgasm and then she managed to bring Lane off into her mouth, too. It was a glorious ten or fifteen seconds with the three of us cumming simultaneously. I stayed inside of her for a bit until April started to turn to lay on her back on the lounge chair. Her hand clamped over her pussy as I slid free. Once on her back, she spit Lane's cum into her hand and then stuffed it into her pussy before holding the cum cocktail from both of us inside of her.

Lane, who hadn't looked at me the last ten minutes, gently pushed past me until he could missionary with his paramour. They whispered back and forth, giggled briefly, and then her ankles locked together high up behind his back. It was clear by this time that she was trying to keep as much seed deep inside her as possible.

I felt a hand tug gently on my wrist. Nikki held a finger to her lips in a gesture to be quiet and then nodded her head in the direction of the house. I followed her inside where she slowly and quietly closed the double sliding glass doors.

"That was beautiful, Ethan. Look at them out there enjoying the moment," she whispered conspiratorially. "A moment you gave them."

I'm sure the confusion was clearly evident on my face, even in the dimly lit room.

She continued as she studied my face. "They've been trying to have a baby for over a year, but Lane's sperm count is too low. I arranged this tonight because she's ovulating and they wanted you as the donor."

Fuck. Lane had primed me to expect that Nikki had done a lot of background checks on me, but this was next level than I could have ever imagined. It was like a punch in the gut. I didn't know exactly how I felt about being matched to stud for a broodmare, but it was definitely something I didn't see coming.

"Come on upstairs with me and rest with me. I know you feel tricked, but it was for a good cause. You have to admit that you were part of a beautiful moment."

I did feel tricked and more than a little miffed at the deception, but I also felt something warm inside as I watched them enjoy the moment. "You think it worked?"

"Well, we'll find out in a few weeks, won't we? Now, forget about them and come take whatever you're feeling out on me, lover. I even promise to make you breakfast afterward."

I stole a final look at the happy couple as we moved upstairs, envious of the peaceful moment they were sharing - that Nikki and I helped them find - especially as I envisioned what was likely going to be a battle of wills and bodies when Nikki and I got upstairs.

At least I'd get pancakes out of it in the morning. Maybe...