Nila Ch. 02: The Disciplining

Story Info
Niia is tested.
1.6k words
4.18
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/10/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two. The disciplining.

Nila felt the sting of the riding crop against her breasts. With her hand tied above her, she couldn't move. She was suspended from a strong hook in the ceiling and had to remain on tiptoes to keep her balance. Mr Simons whipped her again, this time more firmly, with his favourite instrument as he walked around her. Another swish through the air, and another stroke on her pert buttocks. Nila forced herself not to yelp, as Mr Simonss had forbidden any screaming but that wasn't the only assault her body had to manage. A large silver bejewelled butt plug had been inserted in her anus, and a large vibrating dildo had also slipped into her pussy and she had to keep her internal muscles tight to keep the plastic sex toy in place. She had been dangling so for over thirty minutes.

And it had been terrible and also incredible.

Mr Simonss was naked, his prick at attention and he circled Nila, striking at her body leaving red precise welts on her coffee skin. Then, as usual, he could no longer stand it and set down the crop and reached up and unclipped the bolt on the chain that suspended her. Nila, now free from the chain, collapsed to the floor on her hands and knees and tensed. She knew from Mr Simonss' weekly debauches, that he would take her from behind now.

Then he did.

Nila was steadied and he withdrew the vibrator, freeing her pussy with a loud squelch and then penetrated her forcefully. He kept the anal plug inside her and Nila shook from the double penetration and pushed her hands to the floor and gritted her teeth and made no sound. His pounding was powerful. He tensed himself, his legs spread, and squatted behind her buttocks. The pace was frantic, his thrusts rhythmic and strong and very deep inside her cunt. Soon, despite the whipping and the strain of being tied, her body responded, and she felt the familiar, electric build-up of her orgasm. He was a slender man, very toned with not a gram of fat on his body.

Mr Simonss was a man of discipline and expected Nila to follow suit. He had a rigid exercise regime, and Nila joined him daily. Her own body had lost any surplus fat, and she was in the best shape of her life. Their meals were balanced, and nutritious and sent fresh every day to his apartment. The bondage had begun almost immediately, once he had fucked her hard on the sofa, on her first day, he had taken her to a spare room, which had been decked out with a bench, a wooden cross and an array of riding crops, sex toys and finally a collar. He had placed the collar on her, that afternoon and she wore it still. When he took her out, she wore the simple tunic of white and enjoyed showing her off to his business friends, who also had their indentured women or men, but unlike the former Master, he would not share her. He had fucked her like this for nearly two months, tying her to the bench or cross, chastising her body first then fucking her cunt and occasionally her asshole. Nila had quickly gotten used to his demands.

She missed her former master, despite the gang bangs she had to endure. The whipping marked her body but was now scarring her mind too. Alarmingly, she began to crave his attentions. She needed to feel more, more of the crop and more of him.

What was happening to her?

Her first moment of clarity was found unexpectedly in the winter of 2027, when upon arriving home Nila was surprised to find another 'serving girl' being led in on a long chain carrying a hanger with a kind of serving maid outfit.

"This is Amelia, she is on loan from Human Resources. These are your new clothes. Strip, please." The instruction was blunt, but Nila pulled away her tunic obediently and both women dressed in the rudely revealing outfit. It was a black and white frilly French maid outfit, but no front or back. Nila's breasts protruded easily, and her ass was uncovered. It was clear that Mr Simonss had something special in mind.

The trio went to the second bedroom, the room with the benches, the trashing cross and of course his sex toys. Nila knew the way as every day, he instructed her to clean the benches and the sex toys ready for his use that evening. Nila knew the toys well, and the riding crop even better. Now Amelia would know that too, wouldn't she?

Mr Simonss pointed to the bench, "Nila, climb on and allow Amelia to tie you in place." Nila's ears pricked up at that, but submissively Nila's ears pricked up at that, but submissively climbed on the bench and allowed her wrists to be cuffed with Velcro fastenings, and then her ankles, with her legs spread apart.

Nila looked over her shoulder as Amelia was handed a riding crop and Nila swallowed hard.

Amelia wasn't going to feel the crop, she was here to wield it!

Nila relaxed her buttocks, as tensing would yield greater pain. Amelia, dressed as she was walked round to face Nila. Amelia's pussy was level with Nila's face, then bent herself over and shuffled her backside into Nila's face.

"Lick me, you little whore or I will double your punishment!" Amelia was an imported dominant to school her and discipline her for her master. Nila had no choice, and so began to lick the musky cunt lips of the woman. Nila had heard of some serving girls being given specialist training to discipline the other indentured servants, such as her.

Now she would have to endure severe disciplining.

Amelia's cunt was completely shaven, and her cunt was wet. Her potency was quite surprising, but then a familiar taste of semen met her tongue.

Mr Simons had fucked her in the car, and now she was cleaning up her dirty cunt. This was a measure to force her submission. Amelia lowered herself ad now Nila was now made to lick the woman's asshole. Again, her ass smelled musky. Nila knew that she would need to please Amelia, or her punishment would be painful. Her tongue began to lick the puckered hole, then she felt the hole was more relaxed and guessed Amelia had probably had to surrender her asshole to Mr Simons, he was getting his money's worth from her and then she felt the familiar sensation of Mr Simons cock at her cunt hole.

It was difficult to breathe, continue licking and tighten her pussy for his entry. Nila had always made a huge effort to keep her Kegel muscles tight and this made his entry harder, which she knew he enjoyed. Over the months she had been in his service, Mr Simons had fucked her frequently and even when he whipped her, she was still able to give him a powerful orgasm.

She hated the fact that she had become so good at pleasing men with her body.

He pushed his wide cock into her cunt, without any pause, and began to thrust into her with strong powerful strokes. Nila could feel how excited he was and what that usually meant and would probably come later. As he built up a frantic rhythm, her pussy tightened instinctively as she hastily became aroused and became wet. She had always been blessed with a wet cunt, and as Mr Simons' cock ravaged her, she came quickly, her cunt squirting her juices on his cock, and as he pulled out, a hot stream of her ejaculate poured from in between her lips.

And still she remained silent, and intently licking the asshole of her tormentor.

"You are a dirty little slut-whore!" Mr Simons watched her ejaculate make a pool on his floor and feigned shock, as he always did, and called for his accomplice,

"Amelia, come see the mess that this whore slut has made and discipline her!" He instructed. Amelia immediately moved away from Nila's mouth walked around and saw the pool of cooling musky liquid.

"What a dirty whore!" Nila was already attempting to relax when the first six thrashes came from the crop.

And as she had been told- she made no sound.

Nila remained in her hand and knees position as Amelia made six neat red welts across her right buttock.

Then Mr Simons took the torture to the next level by inserting a large vibrating dildo in her cunt and then an anal plug in her asshole, mercifully he had applied some thick gel lubricant as the plug was at least a size bigger than her usual toy.

And she made no sound. However, it was becoming increasingly difficult, as the strokes increased but the fear of greater punishment kept her mouth firmly closed.

"Do not allow the dildo to fall or I will not be as merciful as usually am!" Mr Simons knelt and looked into Nila's eyes, before straightening again and then put his thick wet cock into her mouth and used her as he had used her cunt.

And still, the riding crop came down, but with less force lest she bite now in agony upon the rigid cock in her mouth, slowly edging towards her throat. Nila gripped the bench hard, she struggled to keep the toy from escaping with the seemingly constant riding crop strokes and the stretching of her throat with the swollen cock. Simons was too excited to keep his load from bursting into her mouth and once he pulled himself out of her, Amelia stopped the cropping.

"Enough! She's proved her worth, "Simons staggered with the draining of his balls.

Amelia walked around and Nila looked up at her, "I will take her as a Dominator, at the agreed price!"

End of Chapter Two.