Nile's Invitation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Nile could move, a couple of the men rushed to hold him in place. The others were too busy collapsing in laughter. The stream kept pouring onto him, drenching his shirt and creating a puddle on the floor around his knees. Finally, Sir stopped. Shaking the last few drops onto Nile's face.

"That should help clean the cum off your face. Slut." Sir said, zipping up his pants and gesturing to head back inside.

Nile was frozen in shock. He felt used, ashamed. And yet, somehow knew he wanted more.

Two of the men helped Nile's weak, sodden body up to his feet. Was this where it all ended? Were they going to slump him back at the table and leave him there to fester in his own shame?

He was surprised when the men supporting his tentative, shaky steps, guided him past the table. Perhaps they were going to dump him outside. Then fuck off somewhere to go laugh at him together. But those thoughts were interrupted. Something was happening to him. The massaging and buzzing between his legs was still going on. He could feel his heart rate rising, his breathing become sharp, the hairs on his arms stand to attention.

Fuck.

He was about to cum. The nerves in his now dripping, aching pussy and anus had reached their stimulation limit... He could feel himself about to go over the edge. "God I'm gonna-" He whispered to one of the men holding him.

"Cum?" Was the smirking reply.

Not here. Not in front of all of these people. They were just approaching the bar, which had become more crowded since he'd arrived earlier that evening. And tables packed with people surrounded the path to the exit.

Nile looked at one of the men holding him up with desperation. "Not here. Please."

The man returned Nile's look, then pulled something out of his pocket. It was the dildo harness remote control. "You want me to turn it off?"

Nile nodded naively.

Instead he pushed both dials to the highest level. Sending the buzzing and rubbing between Nile's legs into overdrive. He gasped. There was no stopping it now. It was happening. Right here. In front of these people. In the middle of a packed bar.

His knees buckled, and though he tried, he couldn't fight the twitching and quivering and convulsions as orgasm came. His body shook with pleasure. And while the release felt good, he felt deep embarrassment. He kept his eyes open as his body trembled, catching the inquisitive and confused glances from people around him. In addition to his orgasmic shivers, could they see the cum stains on him? Smell him? He sensed the conversations in the room quieten as more people began to notice. Heat rushed to his face in shame, accompanying the warm waves of pleasure throbbing in his dick and pussy. Of course this was all part of Sir's plan. Exposing him for the filthy slut he was, in front of an audience.

Nile could feel the eyes of the room on him. Once the throes and sexual bliss of orgasm had passed, all he felt was humiliation. He looked at the ground, willing himself elsewhere as the conversations in the bar slowly picked up again.

When they stumbled out into the cold night air, a car was waiting outside. The door opened, revealing Sir, who looked relaxed and expectant on the back seat. Nile was bundled in next to him like a worn rag doll.

"How are you holding up Nile?" He chuckled. "Because I have more plans for you."

Nile, slouched, spent, stewing in his own juices and the cum residue of several men, could barely muster a response. He felt degraded and used.

Unperturbed, Sir continued. "What's so interesting about you Nile, is that you could've walked away at any moment. But you chose to put on the harness. Chose to meet me. Chose to let us tease your holes in plain sight and then throatfuck you like some slut in the smoking area... But you didn't. Because you want this, don't you?" He paused, to stroke Nile's face softly. "And you want more of it. Which is what i'm going to give you."

***

TBC


12