Open Your Mouth

Story Info
FTM prostitute gets manhandled and a surprise breeding.
2k words
4.61
67.4k
91
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StormyFTM
StormyFTM
50 Followers

**Disclaimer: this story contains a non-con fantasy of mine. Some anal play and forced breeding. "pussy" and "cunt" are both used. Everyone in story is above 18.**

[[m4m Ad: Need a guy to suck me off at Franklin Park. No names. $75. $100 if you can do it before 5pm.]]

Avery looked up from his text chain with the guy from the add. He spotted the guy's blue fleece jacket and brown ball cap across the park and made his way to join him in the small copse of trees. The man had a good 20 to 30 years on Avery, it was hard to tell. He ushered the young boy behind some thicker pines and indicated for him to sit on a the bench of half-rotted picnic table. As Avery watched, he took a hundred dollar bill from his wallet and placed it on the table. "Can I see your tits?"

Avery had been surprised that the guy wasn't bothered by him being trans, he almost seemed to be into it. He shrugged, "It'll cost more."

The man frowned and started to unbuckle his pants. Then he pulled his half-hard cock out of his pants, stroking it while he traced Avery's mouth with his calloused fingers. "Get started then," he pushed the back of Avery's head none too gently towards his crotch.

Thankful for the lack of small talk, Avery opened his mouth and tried to take as much of it in as he could. He loved feeling a cock swell in his lips as he worked his lips along them. This man's cock started to respond immediately. It got uncomfortably thick, as he sucked he was barley able to fit it in. This didn't seem to bother his partner, who was more than happy to press on the back of his head until his throat stretched to accommodate him. Avery choked and gagged, saliva running down his chin as his mouth was fucked like a fleshlight. He smacked hard on the man's abs for air and was finally let up.

"Do you like taking older cock, baby boy?" the man grasped at his chest through his binder.

Avery was too exhausted from gasping for air to push him off, and knew what he wanted to hear, "Yes, sir. Boys my age can never fuck me that hard." He tried to clean his face off while the man was letting him have a break, wiping precum

and spit onto the bottom of his t-shirt.

The man started to pinch one of his nipples, "How much to see your tits?"

Avery thought for a moment, he didn't like where this was going. Maybe if he said too much the guy would back off and just cum down his throat, "Another 100."

The man didn't hesitate, "Fine, but for that much I want to see everything." He reached down to Avery's athletic shorts and pulled them off his skinny hips in one motion. Avery froze as the man continued to undress him, he tried to mumble

an excuse, but the man pulled another hundred and laid it on the table beside him. He spread his clothes on the bench to keep from getting splinters as his eager client continued to jack his cock. "Spread your legs, let me see that pretty

pussy." Avery did as he was told, blushing a bright red. The man sat next to him and started to run his hands over Avery's smooth skin, "Are you a virgin?"

Avery kept looking down, but his hand was placed on the stranger's cock for him, "No, not for a while." Now that he was close there was an overwhelming smell that reminded Avery of a new car. He started to think of the man as car salesman, he was certainly pushy as he helped himself to Avery's pert nipples and tiny breasts.

"When did you loose it?"

"When I was fifteen," Avery gasped as the salesman bit down on his nipple. "One of the older boys at church used to.... charge me for rides home."

The salesman laughed, "You've been selling this pussy a while I guess. Did he cum in you?"

"Every Sunday, sir."

He traced his hands around Avery's cunt, coming close to touching his swollen little cock, but not quite. "Did he make you cum?"

It was Avery's turn to laugh, "Never, sir. He would just pull my skirt up, cum inside me, and take me home."

The salesman shuddered at the thought, "Can I make you cum?"

Avery fought hard for control as his cock was teased, "It'll... it'll cost you more."

The salesman's attitude shifted he stood up angrily, "Shit! Fine, fucking whore." He pulled a couple more hundred from his wallet at slammed them down on the table. Without asking if that was enough he shoved a couple fingers into

Avery's already dripping cunt. "Put your fucking arms behind your back, stick those tits out for me."

Shaking, Avery followed his orders. He grabbed his elbows behind his back and looked up at the trees as his cunt was invaded. He could almost imagine it was someone pleasant that was working his g-spot while they stroked his cock.

It almost could have been anyone pleasuring him on a lovely summer day, until he felt a finger press at his asshole. "Hey-"

"Shut the fuck up. Don't move." The man's tone was low, but savage. Avery whimpered as the salesman pressed first one, and then a second finger into his asshole. Using both hands, the salesman worked his holes in silence. But when

he knelt to lick his little cock, Avery moaned out loud. The salesman sharply spread the fingers in his ass wide apart, "I said shut up, whore. Do you want any of those families out there to hear you? You wouldn't want to ruin their day

at the park, would you?"

Avery almost collapsed against him in defeat, "No, sir. I'll be quiet while you use me, sir."

The salesman resumed his assault on Avery's cock, sucking hard on the little cock as he rapidly moved his fingers in and out of his holes.

The young boy could start to feel an orgasm rising, and he tried to pull away from the intense sensation of getting the salesman's teeth grazing across his little swollen head. "No no no no..."

"Cum for me, little whore, I want to taste your pussy." the salesman purred into his cunt and it pushed him over the edge. Avery's hands flew to cover his mouth as he came hard on the salesman's face. For several long moments after the older man continued to stroke the boy's ass. Until Avery tried weakly to push him away.

The salesman stood in front of him and took out his wallet again, "I want to fuck your pussy, faggot. And don't even think about asking for a condom." Avery started to shake his head no, but then he watched as the man counted out more than that month's rent onto the table. The boy started at the money a second too long and it was all the consent the salesman needed. "Good. Open your mouth again."

Dazed, but ready to have his throat fucked again, Avery opened his mouth wide. But instead the salesman took him by the chin and picked up one of the bills from the table. Slowly he shoved the bill into Avery's open mouth, and the boy

froze as one-by-one the man stuffed his payment into his mouth. He was openly trembly by the time the salesman has finished and firmly closed his mouth on the payment. He leaned in close and planted an almost gentle kiss on his lips and

whispered, "You don't want me to fuck this little pussy, do you?"

Scared into true honesty, Avery slowly shook his head no.

The salesman smiled wide, already knowing the answer to his next question, "But you're still going to sit here and take it... aren't you?" Avery wanted to say no. He wanted to spit the money out and get the fuck out of this park. His holes were already aching from abuse and he wanted to get as far away from this man as possible. But as he stared up at the older man, he found himself nodding yes. The man patted his cheek, "Turn around and put your hands on the table. Don't turn back around until I'm gone."

The young boy got shakily to his feet and did as he was told, presenting his round ass to the salesman -- who wasted no time rubbing his cock along the boy's slick folds. He took a moment to carefully line up with Avery's little cunt, before attempting to thrust his entire length into the boy. It took a few tries for him to get the young cunt to stretch enough to accommodate his girth, but he was soon balls deep in him. For the first few strokes, Avery tried to pull away, but the salesman forced his chest down to the table to held him still.

Avery did his best to stay quiet as his cunt was assaulted, only making a few small grunts before the wind was knocked out of him as he felt the harsh wood scratching at his tender nipples. The salesman pounded away at him, and he almost hated how much his body was responding to it. But his cunt was soon dripping onto the pic-nick bench, making it plenty slick for the salesman's use. Time seemed to break down, Avery stayed agonizingly close to an orgasm, but the careless way his cunt was being pummeled made it impossible to fully get off. After a while though he felt the salesman start to get erratic, and he wondered almost lazily where the older man planned to cum. He hated trying to get it out of his hair.

As if in answer to his thought the older man leaned close again, "Fuck I've been waiting to cum in this tight little pussy since the moment I saw your picture." Realizing his unprotected partner was about to finish, Avery did his best to buck off the older man, but he was vastly out matched. The larger man pressed his body against him and kept up a stream of abuse in his ear as he thrust wildly into his raw cunt. "Not so fast faggot, you took my money, now you can take my seed. It's going to feel so good to breed your pussy and send you home dripping like a whore."

Avery lay limp for the last of it, unable to fight back anymore as the salesman pounded into his cunt. He finally felt the handful of awkward thrusts and grunts that he knew were the salesman breeding him. He felt the hot cum splatter him inside and out as the older man worked to cum as deep in him as possible. For some reason Avery's eyes were drawn to the man's wedding ring as he emptied his balls into the boy's cunt. He wondered idly if the man used his wife like this as he waited for him to finish.

After a few moments the salesman withdrew and wiped his cock off on Avery's shirt. He leaned over the boy, who true to his order hadn't moved and was still bent over table facing away from him. "Good boy. Don't loose my number.

I'll hit you up in a few weeks. Maybe breed that asshole next. You do anal, yeah?"

Avery nodded weakly. The salesman took a moment to spread the boys ass wide and watch his cum leaking out of his used hole. "Good. I'll probably still cum in this pussy. I can't resist breeding someone your age. But I want to see if that ass is a tight as this hole was." He patted the boy fondly on the ass and then took his wallet out again. "Here's a tip for letting me breed you," he placed another hundred against the boy's asshole and gently pressed until he'd buried the money in his next prospect. Then he left without another word.

Avery took a few minutes to lay there and listen to the cum dripping out of him. He spit the money out on the table, taking the time to fold it before he tucked it into his pocket. He pulled on his clothes, frowning at the cum stain on his shirt. The money in his ass scratched at him, a reminder of how thoroughly he'd been used -- that he felt the whole walk home.

StormyFTM
StormyFTM
50 Followers