Nils' Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invited Ariana to dance, she smiled, and nodded up and down. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She was a great dancer, she moved and twisted and twirled, like she had been dancing to western music her whole life. After the song, as we walked back to the table Ariana was giggling, and her eyes were sparkling as she was looking up at me, hanging off of my arm.

We had some more drinks, and when the band called for another line dance, Ariana looked at me, with a pleading look. I took her hand, and back to the floor we went, we were both clumsy at line dancing because we didn't know the moves, but we were laughing and having a good time. When the line dance was over, the band went into a slow song.

I pulled Ariana to me and put my arms around her back she put her arms around my neck and nestled her body in tightly to mine. I said, "I have been wanting to hold you against me for days."

She looked up at me, and said, "I love being in your arms and being close to you, I want to feel you inside of me so much, but I won't do anything to hurt my husband."

I thought about what she said about feeling me inside her, and my cock got hard against her belly. Ariana moaned "Ah min Gud, I want you."

"I want you too, baby. Nils and I have talked, I think he would like it if I made love to you."

"Nil's has told me, he would like me to have a lover, but I just don't know."

I pulled her tighter, against my aching cock, "I fucking need you."

The song was over, we walked back to the table, and my walk was very uncomfortable. Nils looked at the source of my discomfort and smiled. I excused myself and headed for the bathroom, hoping maybe I could piss this hard-on away. It took quite a while but my erection finally subsided. After the last few days, if I didn't fuck Ariana tonight, my balls would be blazing blue.

When I got back to the table, both Nils and Ariana had huge smiles on their faces. I sat down, and Ariana scooted over next to me, and gave me a very deep passionate kiss, sliding her tongue into my mouth. It was wonderful tasting each other for the first time.

I ordered an Uber, looked at each of them, and said, "Looks like it's decided then."

On the ride back to my house, the three of us; sat in the back seat, with Ariana in the middle. She was like a teenaged schoolgirl. She would look at me, smile, giggle and give me a quick kiss; then she would do the same for Nils. Out of respect for Nils, I didn't do what I wanted to do, which was to grab her tits, and stick my tongue down her throat. When we got to my home, I walked to my bedroom door. Ariana and Nils stopped at their door.

Ariana looked at Nils and said, "I love you."

Nils said, "I love you." He kissed her. "You go have fun now."

I opened my door; Ariana walked past me and into my room.

Nils smiled at me. "Thank you cousin."

I led her into my room and over to my bed, leaving the door mostly open for Nils' benefit. Then; as we kissed, I lightly bit her bottom lip. I moved my hand between our bodies. Ariana seemed to want me to hurry, but I took my time. I unbuttoned her blouse, and removed it. We never broke our kiss. I reached around to her back and unclasped her bra. Ariana slipped the straps off her shoulders. Again I reached up between our bodies, pulled her bra from between us and threw it in the corner, then moved my hand up to squeeze one tit and then the other.

I pulled back, so I could look at them, and told her, "Nice tits."

We kissed some more, as I fondled and played with her tits, which weren't very big-- but I liked them, they reminded me of the first titties I ever felt. When Ariana's moans and movements let me know she needed more, I lowered myself down to my knees, and Ariana leaned over putting a nipple in my mouth. As I licked and sucked on one nipple and then the other. I reached around her body, and unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. I got a whiff of the cream of her arousal.

I moved both my hands to Ariana's legs, lightly rubbing my hands up and down her thighs. I felt her body shudder from my touch. I pushed my hands up her legs, and over her hips to the top of her panties, hooking my fingers in the band of her panties, I pulled them down to the floor. Her scent really hit my nostrils, she had a strong musky female scent, that made my cock even harder. I had never slowed my sucking of her stiff little nipples. But then, I broke my suction, and pushed her backwards to sit on my bed. As I removed her cowboy boots, I looked at her smooth mound and the top of her sexy little slit.

I stood in front of her and she unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and pushed them to the floor. Then she put her hands in the band of my boxer-briefs and began pulling them down. She had to move one hand to the front of my shorts to pull them out over my swollen cock, and pushed them to the floor.

"My God, you're so big, I have never seen such a cock."

She wrapped both her hands around it, as if she was trying to gauge its size, then began to stroke my cock. She laid my cock against her cheek, then she put her nose beside it and moved forward, inhaling my scent until she reached my pubes; where she inhaled deeply though her nose, and moaned.

( I love it when a woman becomes infatuated with my cock and worships it.)

She slowly pulled her head back, licking me as she went, then stopped to lick up a drop of pre-cum that had formed on the head. "Mmm."

Ariana looked up at me and said, "I saw Barb sucking your cock the other night."

"I saw you watching us, it made me cum."

"I have never sucked a man's cock before, I want to suck yours."

Ariana opened her mouth and leaned in, taking my cock into her warm, virgin mouth. With her right hand, she continued to stroke my hard shaft, and with her left, she reached around me, grabbing my ass and pulled me closer to her busy, hungry mouth. Ariana was a natural cocksucker, using her tongue and suction to arouse so many nerves. Using my pre-cum and her saliva as lube for her hand, she was stroking, and taking my cock to her throat, she was taking me closer and closer to completion.

Ever since Ariana's pussy had soaked the crotch of her swimsuit, I had been thinking of burying my cock in her wet cunt--it was time. I started pulling my cock from Ariana's eager mouth, she didn't want to let it go. When I finally pulled it out, there was a loud pop as her lips lost suction around my cock.

Ariana looked up at me. "I love sucking your cock. My whole life, I've been told that it's nasty and only sluts do that. I want to keep sucking you."

"You can suck my cock as much as you want later, right now I need my cock in you."

I took Ariana's hands and lifted her to her feet. I pulled the bed sheets back, and she lay down and moved over to make room for me. I lay down and we kissed, deeply and hard. I slid down, and sucked her tits, my hand reaching down to the slick, swollen, lips of her pussy. She was wet, very wet, her lips were swollen and puffy, hungry for cock. I pushed my middle finger into her opening, her pussy squeezed around my finger, and her hips thrust, as she cried out in desire and need. I fingerfucked her for a minute or so. Then I pulled my finger up her slit, dragging some of her juices up to the hard nub of her clitoris; she cried out again, and her body writhed in pleasure.

Ariana grabbed my arm and pulled, she was trying to pull me on top of her, she begged me, "Fuck me, John, please fuck me!!!"

I rolled on top of her, and she spread her legs, as my lower body slid between them. Ariana was so anxious to feel my cock inside her, she reached between us, grabbed it, and tried to pull me into her. When my cock was at her opening, I thrust my hips, pushing my cock into her an inch or so. Ariana gave out a wonderful moan. I thrust again, pushing my cock in, her pussy taking more than half of it.

Ariana held her hands on my chest, stopping me there, crying out, "Ah min Gud, du ar sa stor!" She lifted her hands off my chest, and I thrust my cock, balls deep. She held me still. "Bara hall den dar," and then she thrust against me, "Nu fuk mig."

I didn't understand Swedish, but I knew when a woman needed a good fucking, and I was going to give Ariana the fucking she wanted so badly. I was fucking her with gentle, long, deep strokes, that were stretching her pussy, not only from my girth, but I was also stretching her length, getting her prepared for the pounding I was going to give her.

Ariana was moaning in pleasure, with each one of my thrusts. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." Suddenly, she screamed in climax, "Oh my gaaaaaaaawd!!!" Her body shuddered, and her pussy was clamping on my cock. I felt her fingernails digging into my back.

I didn't change the speed of my thrusts, this woman needed to feel the ultimate pleasure that I could give her. When her contractions finally subsided, she reached up, putting her arms around my neck, and pulling my head down to give me a very passionate kiss and then whispered in my ear, "Thank you, John, that was wonderful."

"Baby; we have just gotten started, you have a lot more to go."

I lay on top of her, not putting all my weight on her, and fucked her using just my pelvis, Ariana put her legs around me and locked her ankles, and used her legs to lift her hips up to meet each of my thrusts, her moans, sighs and cries let me know she was enjoying my cock inside of her. The tension I felt building in all of her muscles let me know I was fucking her right.

After six or seven minutes her whole body was stiffening and her thrusts against me were more intense, the sounds she was making were louder and changing pitch. She orgasmed again, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, ohh gaaaaaaaawd." Her nails scraped my back, drawing blood. I loved giving women this feeling that they were out of control.

I kept fucking her, the nerves in her vulva and clitoris were so sensitive, Ariana begged me to stop. I guess I am a bit of a sadist.

( I love to put women through this intense pleasure and pain as they come down from the high of their climax. I know women also love to do that, making men beg them to stop stroking or sucking their post-climactic ultra-sensitive cocks. )

I kept my deep, steady pace of fucking, and again I could feel Ariana building to another orgasm. After four or five minutes of fucking, I could tell she was getting tired, so this time I let myself build to my release.

When I could feel that Ariana was getting close, I lifted my body up off of hers, supporting myself on my stiff arms, and I let myself go.

( Looking down on a woman, who is nearing climax, is a real turn-on for me, their eyes closed, their face showing pure concentration, focused on every feeling coming from their pussy, spreading to every nerve in their body. )

My body was tensing, I needed to cum-- the needs of my body took over. My thrusts became faster, harder, deeper, driven by instinct. Ariana wanted me to cum, but her need for orgasm was controlling her body. We were out of control--- fucking like animals in rut.

Her climax let loose first,."Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ooooh fuuuuuuck! Ah min Gud!!!"

Her release drove me over the edge. I drove my cock, harder and deeper than I had before, my pubes; jammed hard against her clit, she screamed, I didn't know if it was from pain or pleasure, I didn't care, I was cumming!! I roared a deep guttural sound, as my cock, my balls, and all my pelvic muscles contracted at once, ejaculating an almost painful, huge load of cum into Ariana. I grunted with each ejaculation, each one bringing me great pleasure. I collapsed on top of Ariana, out of breath, out of strength, out of cum.

When my cock softened, Ariana squeezed her pussy, pushing my cock out of her, she giggled. I rolled off of her, and we both laughed. Ariana kissed me with a loving kiss, and said, "Thank you John, that was amazing, I didn't know fucking could be like that. No man has ever made me feel like that before, you're amazing."

I didn't know how long I slept, but my wake-up was very pleasurable. I looked down to see Ariana between my legs, licking and cleaning my balls and cock, of course, her ministrations to my cock were making it harden and throb. Ariana took my cock in her mouth, and sucked it deeply into her throat. I told her, I wanted to fuck her again.

Ariana answered me by getting on her hands and knees, turning around, arching her back and lewdly thrusting her ass at me. ( Damn, I love horny women. ) I got on my knees behind her, grabbed my cock and rubbed it up and down her wet lips before pushing it inside her.

( When I fuck women doggy, my cock goes a little deeper, than in other positions, so I try to take it a little gentle, stretching their depth gently, before pounding them hard and fast. )

I pushed my cock deep into Ariana's pussy, and felt some resistance before I was balls deep. I grabbed her hips, and pulled her back as I pushed deeper, stretching her vagina. Ariana moaned, "Oh God! I feel your cock in my stomach!!"

Then I started my long strokes, slowly pulling my cock almost out of her and then plunging it deep inside her. Ariana cried out, I could not tell if it was from pleasure or pain. Nils had told me that Ariana liked to be dominated, and enjoyed some pain while being fucked. I would never hurt a woman, but I slapped her ass, not too hard. She moaned, her body stiffened and she thrust back against me, driving my cock against the end of her pussy, which I think hurt her more.

"Ah min Gud, more please more."

I slapped her ass again, and she cried out, and slammed her ass against me, and she climaxed, her body shuddered, and her pussy started contracting around my cock.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooh fuuuuuck.."

I kept fucking her, her orgasm lasted a long time, she was sobbing, as she cried out, "So good, so good, so good."

I had never been with a woman who enjoyed pain before, I was not trying to hurt her. But she seemed to really enjoy it when I slapped her ass. Every time I slapped her ass, she would cry out, and slam her ass back against me, and my cock would pound against the end of her cunt. She yelled. "Harder, harder." I slapped her again, and she screamed out in orgasm. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cummmming!!!"

Ariana's pussy pulled off my cock, as her body collapsed onto the bed, she was breathing very hard. I was on my knees for a minute or so, letting her recover. Then I turned her on her back, and drove my cock back into her quivering pussy. I was fucking her hard, and she tried to fuck me back, but she was exhausted, she was 'fuckedout.' I leaned down and we lovingly kissed.

Ariana held me there with her arms around my neck and quietly said, "Thank you, John. I have never experienced an orgasm like that, I love how you fuck me."

I decided to let myself go, and fuck just for my pleasure. I fucked her hard, fast, and deep, my nerves tensing and as every muscle in my body stiffened. I drove my cock what seemed more than balls deep into her cunt. "Ughhhhh, ughhh, ughhh, ughh, ugh." I ejaculated five huge jets of cum, each of them splattering my seed against Ariana's cervix.

Ariana cried out, "Ah min Gud! I felt your cum hitting in my belly, that was amazing, hold me, John!!" She pulled me down on top of her.

In the morning, I woke up to Ariana sucking my cock. I just lay there, enjoying the feeling. Then I noticed Nils sitting on the couch, watching in amazement, as his wife, who he had told me, had never sucked a cock in her whole life, was sucking the biggest cock he had ever seen. She wasn't just sucking my cock, she was making love to it; in fact, she was worshipping it. She would take it out of her mouth, and rub it on her cheek, and lower her nose to the base of my cock, and inhale my musky, manly, smell. Ariana looked beautiful, with our mixed fluids, making her cheeks wet, my cum hanging from her hair in small globs.

Ariana was getting me close to cumming, I wanted to fuck her again. I said, "Lie down on your side, with your back to me."

I lay behind her, and pulled her ass toward me, and she arched her back, shoving her ass further out. I slid down, and pushed my cock into her pussy and started slowly thrusting.

Ariana spoke quietly, "John, I don't want to cum again, I want to lay here and relax. I just want you to fuck me for your own pleasure, and to feel you cum in me again."

I relaxed and just thrust into Ariana's silky-smooth pussy. I could feel my need to cum growing stronger, my nerves tensing. My cock got so hard, I thought it might split open. I grabbed Ariana's hips, pulled her to me and drove my cock balls deep, and let go, flooding Ariana's cunt with my thick, sticky cum. "Uuuuugh, uuuugh, uuugh, uugh, ugh fuck, damn that feels good."

When my cock went soft and slipped out, of her pussy, which, was dribbling my cum out and down the crack of her ass. I lay on my back, relaxing, and Ariana snuggled up to me, laying her head in the crook of my arm. Nils, who was now naked, stood at the end of the bed. He pulled the sheets down, and as he lightly pushed Ariana's lower body to lie flat and spread her legs, he lay down between them, with his face near her crotch.

He stared at Ariana's pussy, and I could hear his heavy inhale of our mixed scents and he lovingly sighed out, "Oh Ariana, my beautiful wife!!"

Then he lowered his head, and began licking his wife clean. Nils must have truly enjoyed the cleaning, judging from the slurping and sucking sounds he was making. He was moaning in pleasure, and so was Ariana.

She was soon thrusting her pussy into Nils' mouth and grabbing his hair with her hand, pulling his mouth into her, her head was thrashing back and forth, and she screamed. "Oh Nils, I love you, oh God, oh God, oooh my gaaaaaaaawd!!!".

When we finally got out of bed, we had a brunch. We sat outside, and drank coffee, until it warmed up enough for swimming. Modesty had disappeared for all of us. We stripped of naked, and got in the pool. We swam and lounged in the pool for an hour or so. Then, Ariana told both of us to get out and sit beside each other on the edge of the pool.

Ariana stood between Nils' legs, and took his cock into her mouth, and sucked and licked on it. I felt sorry for Nils, his cock remained the same, his limp dick just lying there. Ariana moved between my legs, taking my cock in her mouth, my cock immediately started getting hard and grew into that trophy I was so proud of. She sucked me for a few minutes, and like the loving wife that Ariana has shown herself to be, then went back to Nils.

He stopped her and said, "I would rather just watch you."

Ariana resumed sucking

my cock, and Nils and I watched her.

( I really like having my cock sucked by a woman that is being watched by her husband, not only is she trying to give me the best blowjob I have ever had, she is trying to put on a show for her husband. )

Ariana was doing just that. She moaned a lot as she bobbed her head up and down, and would lift her head off of my cock, leaving a string of my pre-cum and her saliva mix, lewdly stretching between the head of my cock, and her lips. When she did this, she would look up, first into Nils' eyes and then mine, the look was beautiful, it seemed to say. Look at what a wanton slut l've become!

( Even though I love the thrill and the feeling of a blowjob, women do get a sore jaw from stretching around my girth, so I let myself cum as soon as I can. It really turns me on, watching a woman suck my cock, so I let myself go. )

I felt all my muscles tensing, and my cock getting harder like the skin was going to split. Biology completely took over, and instinct was trying to drive my cock to the maximum depth inside this woman for impregnation. My ass lifted off the deck as my ass muscles clenched and all my pelvic muscles rhythmically contracted, ejaculating stream after stream of my hot cum into Ariana's eager mouth. I grunted with my pain and pleasure, an orgasm hurts so good. "Ughhhh, ughh, ughh, ugh, ugh!!!"