Nils' Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana swallowed all of it and kept sucking, until I had to beg her to quit sucking my sensitive cock. When she pulled her mouth off of my cock, she had a dribble of my cum at the corner of her mouth, and a look of astonishment on her face, as she looked up at her two men. "All these years, I didn't know how much fun sucking cock is, and how good cum tastes."

Nils and I jumped in the pool with Ariana, and swam around. Nils couldn't stop kissing Ariana.

( I've seen it before, I think husband's need to reclaim their wives mouth, after they have sucked another man's cock. The human mind has very deep biological drivers. )

The next two nights were more of the same. Ariana was pretty much insatiablee. We licked, sucked and fucked a lot, as Nils watched, from the couch in my bedroom, all of us sleeping between our fuck sessions. During the day when we weren't playing, I talked to Ariana and Nils about them finding some men for Ariana, as they both needed her to have lovers, for them to be happy. Nils eagerly agreed, and Ariana promised me she would, and they would stay in contact. They left to continue there, touring of the States. I have never been thanked so profusely as when we said our goodbyes.