Nils' Wife

Story Info
Husband becomes impotent, I help his wife.
15.6k words
2.74
16.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story for a friend of mine in Sweden, who survived a life-saving operation, but it left him impotent. He loves his wife and wants his wife to take a lover, to take care of her needs. So I tried to give her one in his mind. I want to thank Kenjisato for his continued great work at editing my works.⁹

Nils' Wife

My name is John. I am forty-five years old, I am six-foot-three-inches tall, broad-shouldered, and naturally muscular. I work out every morning, and stay in great shape. I work for a company that builds firewalls and security systems for large computer systems. I travel a lot, installing these systems and teaching the operators, usually women, how to work with the new systems. I am a player and love seducing these women, I am working with single or married in fact, I prefer the married women

My wife passed away about five years ago I really loved her, and I miss her a lot. We had an open marriage, and we also did a lot of swinging. My wife, and a lot of other women, have told me that I am the biggest they have ever been with, my cock is nine inches long and two inches thick. Even flaccid, it is over six inches long and thick.

A while back, I got a phone call from a man from Sweden, his name was Nils, who said that through a DNA check, he had figured out that he and I were third cousins, and just wanted to get a hold of me and learn more about me. He and his wife were going to take a vacation, and spend the month of July in the United States, and wanted to know if he could set up a time to stop in and visit me.

I have a big house, with a swimming pool. I thought about my cousin coming from another country. I had been feeling lonely lately, missing my late wife, and feeling melancholy about my grandparents, who had immigrated from Sweden, and had both passed away. The next day, I emailed Nils back and asked if he and his wife would like to stay with me for a week and I could show them around. A few days later, Nils responded that they would really like to stay with me for a week, and get to know me.

The end of June, I picked Nils, and his wife Ariana, up at the airport in San Francisco. Nils and Ariana were a good-looking couple, maybe six or seven years older than me, but they were attractive people. Ariana rode in the backseat on the way back to my house. There was something familiar about her that I just couldn't place.

I adjusted my rearview mirror, so I could look at her when we spoke. Ariana spoke perfect English, but sometimes when she would get excited, she would forget and break into Swedish. She had a beautiful smile. I realized she reminded me of my late wife. Ariana was about twelve years older than my wife when she had passed, she was about the same height, a little heavier, a little rounder, but the same sexy, come- fuck-me smile.

We ate lunch at a small cafe, and then went on to my house. I gave them a tour of my house and showed them to their bedroom. Ariana commented how big everything was, the country, the freeway, the house, the bedroom, the backyard, everything seemed bigger in the U.S. than in Sweden. It was hot that day, so I invited them to change into swimsuits, and to go swimming and lie in the sun. I had a few things to take care of, and told them I would join them in a short while and bring them some gin and tonic. I took care of a couple of things, and changed into my black Speed.

( I am proud of my endowment, and like to show it off; when I put on my underwear or swimsuit, I always lay my cock across my pelvis. I learned; this way, it doesn't get pinched in the crotch of my leg, and it also shows off better to the ladies.)

I went to the wet bar and mixed three gin and tonics before heading out to the courtyard, where Nils and Ariana were sitting in loungers. They had not gone swimming yet.

As I approached, I could see Ariana's eyes were drawn to my bulge, I heard her gasp, and then mutter to herself, "Stor kuk."

I didn't know what she said, but I knew what she was talking about. I handed her the gin and tonic, gave her a big smile, and said, "Thank you."

The expression on her face was priceless, as her chest and face flushed red. When I handed Nils his drink, his jaw was still dropped. I didn't know if his amazement, was from seeing the bulge of my cock, or Ariana's reaction to seeing it. I pulled a third lounger out aways, so I could look each of them in the eyes as we talked.

Ariana was wearing a modest one-piece bathing suit, but it couldn't conceal that she had firm well-shaped tits, probably a A-cup. I have always had a thing for smaller tits, probably from my young first experiences, she had a fairly thin waist, and a nice flair to her hips, which I thought would provide good handles for doggy-style fucking. She also had long well-shaped legs.

As we talked, my eyes were drawn to Ariana's tits and the swell from her waist to her hips. Almost every time, I would look at her, I would catch her checking out my bulge. Whenever I caught her, she immediately averted her eyes, and blushed. I also noticed that Nils had a smile on his face, as he was watching both of us, and seemed very interested in our flirting and our pre-seduction dance. Nils stood up and said he would mix us all another drink.

As Nils walked towards the house, I looked at Ariana, who was, again, checking out my bulge; this time, she did not look away, she just smiled, and kept looking. My cock betrayed me and involuntarily twitched, then the blood started flowing into my cock, making it grow and harden. I looked at Ariana's tits, her nipples were pushing sexy little bumps out, making her tits appear even more inviting.

As my cock stretched my Speedos tight, Ariana, who couldn't pull her eyes off of my growing cock, cried out, "Ah min Gud!!"

The instinctive thrust of her hips drew my eyes to the gusset of her suit, I watched a wet spot appear, and start spreading across her entire crotch. Suddenly, a scent hit my nose-- I could smell her arousal. My cock was hard, and like a rutting animal, I was ready to mount, and mate with the hot female, but that would never do, this couple were my guests. I saw Nils coming out of the kitchen, I stood up, I could stand, because a Speedo has lots of stretch, I walked over to the pool and jumped in. Ariana was right behind me, she must have figured she needed to mask the scent of her arousal, and the soaking-wet crotch of her suit.

Nils walked out of the house, and brought all three drinks, to the edge of the pool, and jumped in himself. Ariana and I had shared a very sexy and intimate experience together. The ice was broken, it seemed then that we were close friends, like we had known each other forever. We both knew that somehow, sometime, that the mating dance we had started, would have to be brought to its ultimate climax.

We swam, drank G-and-Ts and lay in the sun, until dinner time, then I barbecued some burgers, Ariana made a salad, and we ate our dinner at the outside table. Nils and Ariana were very interested in life in the U.S, so I tried to tell them about my observations, and anecdotal stories and experiences, I had had during my many travels across the country, of course I left out the stories of the women I had seduced and fucked, during my travels.

Around eight o'clock, Ariana said she was tired and still suffering from jet lag, and was headed for bed. She stood up, and gave Nils and me, each a soft kiss on the lips and said goodnight. Nils and I had more drinks and continued talking. As we continued to drink and as it got later, Nils told me that almost five years ago he had been seriously ill, and had to have an operation that had saved his life, but had left him completely impotent.

He went on to tell me that he had talked to Ariana many times, about her having a lover on the side, who could give her the excitement and satisfaction that she was missing and every woman needed. She had always said that she was fine and hadn't needed another man. She led him to believe she would not be interested in anyone else, until he had noticed the chemistry between Ariana and me. He asked me if the opportunity arose, he would appreciate my consideration of helping them. He said he would continue to try to persuade her to explore with me. He also said Ariana was shy and very naive; she had never even sucked a man's cock. Not long after that we headed to bed.

The next morning we, drove to Frisco to do some sight-seeing, we had a late lunch, on the way back home, and returned to my house at about four. We changed into our suits, mixed up some drinks, and went out to the pool. My neighbor Dave, was out of town on business, so I invited his wife, Barb, over to meet Nils and Ariana. Barb wore a bikini, she had big tits, and Nils liked looking at them. Barb and Ariana seemed to really hit it off well, and they went to the kitchen to make all of us dinner.

While the girls were making dinner, I told Nils about my neighbors, Barb and her husband Dave. I told Nils that Dave's endowment was well below average, and he was quick to finish. Occasionally, they would come over to my house, then as Barb and I would fuck, Dave would watch and masturbate. Dave loved to watch his wife take my big cock. Sometimes, when Dave was gone on business, Barb would come over for some fun and mutual satisfaction.

We all had a nice meal, then some more drinks, as we sat on the loungers, talking. Nils kept stealing glances at Barb's tits. His dick might not work, but his need and desire still raged on. Barb kept smiling, watching Ariana steal glances at my bulge. Barb must have told Ariana about our arrangement and my attributes in bed--I could see the sparkle of desire in Ariana's eyes, whenever our eyes met. Nils and Ariana still had some effects from jet lag, and headed to bed about nine o'clock.

Barb and I took off our suits and got in the pool. We started playing with each other, and making out. Barb said, "While we were in the kitchen, I told Ariana how you and I get together to fuck, but I love my husband, and how he loves to watch us, and about his size, and how quick he cums. Ariana said she found you to be an attractive man, and how incredible it was to watch your cock grow while you were just looking at her, but she has always been faithful to Nils.

I told her, do not pass up this opportunity to fuck you. I told her you are the very best at fucking, and have the biggest cock of any man I have ever been with, and that I have been with a lot of men."

I kissed Barb, and said, "Thank you baby, you've embarrassed me and made me hard at the same time."

"Climb up on the deck, and let me take care of that for you."

I lay down at the edge of the pool, Barb stayed standing in the shallow water at the edge. She took the head of my cock into her mouth, sucking and licking while stroking my shaft with her hand. I moaned, I was horny from thinking about Ariana, imagining what finally taking her would be like. Barb is a good cocksucker, she let her saliva and my pre-cum slip out of her mouth, giving her hand plenty of lubrication, for stroking my cock. When a woman sucks my cock, I usually try to cum kinda fast, so their mouth and jaw didn't get too sore.

I was fantasizing about seducing Ariana and I was getting close to cumming, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ariana standing in the kitchen, her hand under her robe rubbing her clit, as she watched Barb suck my cock. That was it, my eyes were locked with Ariana's. I lifted my ass off of the deck, my ass clenched, my balls pulled up tightly to my cock, my face contorted and I roared. As I ejaculated rope after rope of my cum into Barb's eager mouth, I could see Ariana's legs almost give out as she joined me in release with her own climax.

When I finally came down from my climax, and felt I could stand and walk again, I stood up. I took Barb's hand, helped her out of the pool, led her into the house, and to my bed. I kept looking, but did not see Ariana. Barb and I fucked twice that night and again in the morning. I very rarely have guests staying in the bedroom next to mine. That night, I noticed two things. I had never realized before. My bed makes a lot of noise, and Barb is a screamer.

After our morning fuck, I got dressed, and Barb wore my robe out to the kitchen. Nils and I sat at the table, drinking coffee, while Ariana and Barb fixed a light breakfast. I overheard Ariana quietly say to Barb, "I saw you sucking John's cock last night. I have never done that before, and then, it sounded like you two had fun in his bed."

Barb snuck a look at Nils, and then whispered, "Just wait until you get your chance at that cock, you won't be able to keep your mouth off of it."

When we were all sitting down eating, I suggested we all go out to a western bar tonight and do some dancing. Ariana satd she didn't have any clothes for that.

Barb said, "Well let's go shopping today, and fix that."

Ariana said, "That would be fun, then with a sparkle in her eyes. Maybe I will get a new swimsuit.

Barb wore my robe home, picking up her bikini on the way. She was back in about forty minutes, and she and Ariana left for shopping.

Nils and I went for a drive, to see some sights, and Nils started talking. "When you and Barb went to bed last night, we could hear everything you two said, and then we could hear your bed creaking. We were whispering to each other, about how long the two of you fucked. When Barb started screaming, about how good you fuck her, and started crying out that she was cumming, Ariana reached over and squeezed my limp dick. Then she crawled up my body and put her tits in my face, I pushed her tits together and took both her nipples in my mouth and sucked on them.

In just a minute or so, she crawled up my body, grabbed the headboard and threw a leg over me and put her pussy right on my mouth. I licked and sucked on her lips and clit, as she ground her pussy into me. In all of our time together, she has never been so wound-up, she was almost hurting my mouth with her wild thrusting. When the sound of your bed got louder and faster, Ariana's body started tensing, when she heard you start your grunting, she had the most intense orgasm that I have ever witnessed her having."

I said, "Sorry, I didn't realize you would be able to hear us."

Nils laughed. "Don't apologize, that was the most intense sex, that we have had since my operation; in fact, it almost felt like I had cum."

When Nils and I got back to my house, we changed into our swimsuits, I fixed us each a drink, and went out to sit by the pool. We had been talking for a whiie, when Nils paused, then said, "John, this is embarrassing and humilliating for me, but of any man I've ever known, I would like it to be you, who makes love to my wife, and gives her the satisfaction. I need her to experience."

I looked at Nils. "Nils, thank you, for asking me to help you. Over the last few days, I have become friends with you and Ariana. I think your wife is very attractive, and I would be proud to help you, but I have to tell you that I am really going to enjoy fucking your wife, and teaching her how to suck my cock."

Just then, we heard the glass door sliding open and Ariana came strutting out of the house toward us. Barb was following her, with a big smile on her face. Nils gave his wife a big wolf whistle. Ariana had her hair done in a sexy tousled do. She was wearing an unlined, one-piece, white Speedo bathing suit, her nipples were pushing big, sexy bumps off her tits. When I looked at her crotch, I realized she had gotten a full wax, she was showing a perfect camel-toe. I felt my cock hardening.

It just jumped out of my mouth, "Jesus, Ariana, you look hot."

Nils said, "I have never seen you look so beautiful."

"Thank you, guys; Barb talked me into this."

Nils and I together said, "Thank you, Barb."

The four of us sat in the sun, talking, with each of us checking out the attributes of the others, which excited our sexual thoughts. Nils was checking out Barb's big tits, which were barely contained by her tiny bikini. Ariana was staring at my bulge, and I think she was trying to will it to grow hard. I was looking at Ariana's luscious nipples, and her camel-toe; my staring did make her pussy leak, causing her suit to start getting wet, which did get my cock to push my bulge out further. Barb was getting her kicks, just watching our fuck parts reacting to each other's

Finally, when I felt my cock was getting embarrassing, I jumped in the pool, the cooler water took care of my hard-on.

I heard Barb's husband, Dave yell out, and I yelled for him to come over, which he did. He said hi to me, then went over to his bride, and she introduced him to Nils and Ariana. I could see him checking out Ariana's charms. He asked Barb if she had missed him. She replied she had, but last night she had dinner with the three of us, and then had spent the night.

Dave asked her, "Did John take good care of you?"

"Oh, baby; you know he did. They are talking about going dancing tonight, would you like to go?"

Dave said, "I'm pretty tired tonight; besides, I've been thinking about getting some of you."

Ariana laughed, she must have been wondering if sex and fucking were all that Americans thought about. I got out of the pool and joined them and the five of us talked and joked, until about six, when I barbecued some steaks, and Barb and Ariana made a salad and some baked potatoes. Dave kept our drinks full. After dinner, Dave and Barb were getting ready to head home, when I hugged Barb I quietly thanked her for the help with Ariana.

As Barb left, she looked at all of us with a big smile. "You kids have fun tonight."

As if rehearsed, in unison, the three of us said, "We will."

Nils, Ariana, and I headed into the house to get ready for our night out at the western bar. I just put on jeans, a plaid shirt, and my cowboy boots. When Ariana came out of their bedroom, I couldn't believe how hot she looked-- Barb had done a great job in helping Ariana pick out clothes that would make me desire Ariana even more than I already did. My mind jumped to Ariana's body hidden underneath those clothes, I felt my cock twitch, and start to harden. I didn't know how many more times this woman could give me a hard-on before I would have to have her.

Ariana had on a tight, button-down blouse, that was unbuttoned enough to show the cleavage between her breasts. She must have been wearing a shear demi bra because I could see her nipples harden under my gaze. Her skirt was about three inches above her knees, it was black with small pleats, it showed off Ariana's long sexy legs. My favorite style of skirt, and Barb knew that. The outfit was topped off with black cowboy boots.

Damn! This woman was made for fucking!

I summoned an Uber, and as we were going out the door, I ran back to my room, and got one of my wife's cowboy hats for Ariana, her face lit up. When we got to the bar, we found a nice, small, circular booth and ordered some gin and tonics. We talked and drank and watched the people dancing.

When the crowd did a line dance, Ariana couldn't take her eyes off of them, she loved it. After that, Ariana's body seemed to be constantly in motion, moving to the music. I suggested that the two of them go dance, and Nils said he did not dance, he was very clumsy at danceing, but Ariana loved to dance.

I invited Ariana to dance, she smiled, and nodded up and down. I took her hand and led her to the dance floor. She was a great dancer, she moved and twisted and twirled, like she had been dancing to western music her whole life. After the song, as we walked back to the table Ariana was giggling, and her eyes were sparkling as she was looking up at me, hanging off of my arm.

We had some more drinks, and when the band called for another line dance, Ariana looked at me, with a pleading look. I took her hand, and back to the floor we went, we were both clumsy at line dancing because we didn't know the moves, but we were laughing and having a good time. When the line dance was over, the band went into a slow song.