Nina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did allow himself to rub the erection that had been hardening under his pants. Nina's eyes darkened with desire as she watched, and her hand twitched toward her own crotch before she recalled it to her side.

Since she made no move toward the bed, Ben waited a heartbeat longer before taking a few steps and standing in front of her, nearly chest to chest.

"Nina, what color are we at?"

"Green," she said.

Beautiful.

"I want to touch you now. Show me where." Ben heard his own voice, deep and clear with command.

Nina hesitated, then gestured toward her shoulders and arms.

Not the choice he was hoping for, but he would take it. He watched her following his hands with her eyes as he moved to touch her shoulders. Very gently he stroked his fingertips from the top of each shoulder down to the elbow. He cupped her elbows in his hands and sent her a message, pulling once, briefly, toward himself.

She stepped toward him. Through her bra, her nipples had begun to stiffen, and he felt them brush against his chest. With his breathing he used his chest to rub against them until she started to lean into him further.

"Ah-ah," he said. She pulled back. Ben released her elbows from his hands.

"Nina, I want you to show me or tell me where else I may touch you now."

Nina surprised him by taking his hands into hers, holding the backs of them so his palms were free.

She still can't look me in the eye, she can't tell me, but this... This will do. I will take this, he thought fervently, as she ran his hands over her body, starting just below her chin.

She guided him down her neck, over her collarbone, skimming her breasts-she twitched a little when his palms touched her sensitive nipples through the sheer bra-and on down her belly. Shyly she planted his hands around her hips. When she released her grip, he nudged her to turn around. She did.

Ben's penis was straining to be free, but again he kept it carefully away from her.

Ben very slowly drew his palms up along her sides, her long, loose hair tickling the backs of his hands. She shivered deliciously under his touch but otherwise kept still. He ran his thumbs over her bra and decided to stay in that holding pattern until she signaled otherwise.

It wasn't long. She turned her head so he could see the side of her face and whispered, "Green."

He pinched the hook-and-eye closure, releasing the bra from her. Nina held still while he pulled the straps down her arms. He took the bra and let it fall to her other clothes.

Nina held her arms so her elbows were gentle points at her sides. Ben felt invited to take them, and he did.

He thought for a moment how her breasts would look if he could see them, with her shoulders straightened, her good posture-another time. He returned his thoughts to the position they were in. As he pulled again on her elbows, Nina stepped backward, her completely nude body pressing against him.

It was too light, too light a touch for him; he was in need of further stimulation.

As though she could tell his was restless, Nina took his hands in hers and pulled them around so he was palming her naked breasts. He brought his hands up to her face; she bent her head to take his fingers into her mouth. Ben forced his thoughts away from the sucking sensation, withdrawing his moistened fingers and rolling her nipples until she whispered something too quiet for him to hear and pushed her ass back against him.

Get ahold of yourself, get ahold of yourself, he told himself adamantly. He leaned forward until his lips brushed her ear.

"Nina," he implored, "I want to-I want-" Ben paused. She had taken him into his room, not hers; she had signaled that she wanted him to use the ropes. He wanted nothing more than to pick her up and press her into the wall, and grind his pulsing erection into her naked rear, maybe even fuck her and come that way; and he thought she would probably let him. She would probably like it.

But he needed to back off. If she was going to know that he meant what he said, that he could keep to their understanding, he needed to let her determine when she was going to let him do the things they both wanted him to do to her.

He shifted gears. "I want you to take me to the bed when you need me to tie you down."

NINA

At the words 'tie you down,' Nina almost dragged Ben to the bed and bent herself over it. She was so wet she couldn't think straight; it was easier, she had realized, when she didn't feel completely confronted by Ben head on. It wasn't Ben that she found intimidating. She wanted him there, close behind her-she wanted him riding her, surrounding her, penetrating her-but she felt bound by some deep shame, and facing him meant facing it.

Something else is gonna bind me now, she thought with grim determination. She wanted to put herself at his mercy. She wanted him to tell her what to do, but she knew in the back of her mind that she wouldn't be able to do it-not yet.

But she could offer him her physical freedom.

She tried to take a step away from him and found her legs had gone wobbly, like a newborn deer. Luckily he caught her around her ribs, holding her steady.

His hands were hot and big against her flesh. She wanted to wet his fingers in her pussy; she wanted him to be inside her mouth, her vagina, her ass. She wanted three of him, filling her.

Nina didn't think she could take the steps on her own.

"You are green to help me to the bed, please," she whispered.

It was what he needed to hear. His hands tightened against her ribs so suddenly that she whimpered; he turned the squeeze into a feverish massage as he marched them three steps forward until she was wedged between him and the bed, his hard length rubbing between her ass cheeks.

Here Nina's nerves found her again. She shook from something other than arousal and wondered if he saw the flash of fear in her eyes as she glanced back at him.

He did; his hands gentled her. Ben inched back so she had enough room to move. He waited.

BEN

Instead of getting onto the bed, Nina faced him again and reached questioningly toward his groin.

"My clothes will stay on for now," he said, not unkindly.

"May I... May I feel you, please?"

Oh, yes. "Yes."

Her hand against his tight, sensitive area was fantastic. He closed his eyes.

"Push harder. Rub up and down the whole length."

She did.

"Good girl." He focused on the sensation, his jaw tight, glad he'd had an orgasm within the last twenty minutes. It was not easy to refrain from having her pull him out of his pants and take him in her hands... or her mouth. He could hardly wait for the day when she would be on her knees in front of him, following his every order to suck and kiss and pleasure him just the way he liked.

Finally it was becoming too much. "Nina," he said, his arousal making his voice sharp, "please prepare yourself to be tied on my bed. As soon as you feel... As soon as you can."

"Yes," she said, giving him one final stroke.

If we can add a 'sir' to that, I'll cream my pants, thought Ben.

Nina took her hand away, and Ben missed her immediately. She turned and crawled on hands and knees to the center, making Ben groan at the sight of her ass sway, her pussy peeking out from between her thighs. Truly, that was his favorite way to take a woman.

He tried to hide his impatience as Nina laid down.

She's not stretching her limbs out, he thought. She seemed to be mulling something over.

Finally, she asked him, "Could you...?" She shrugged.

A shrug wouldn't do.

"I want you to finish your sentence," he said at last, when it became apparent he would need to prompt her.

Nina's feet fidgeted and she crossed her ankles.

Ben had an idea. Staring at Nina, he very obviously rubbed himself while looking her head to toe.

Seeing the look of lust on his face, Nina eased her legs apart.

"Please tie me whenever you want to," she said submissively.

Can do. "I'll start with your feet," Ben said. He grasped her right foot. After admonishing her to remain still, he wrapped a single-column tie around her ankle. As he pulled the bight through and then completed the knot, he heard Nina suck in a sharp breath.

He moved on to the other ankle, tying methodically, carefully, leaving a little room. The scissors were still on the bedside table. When he finished, he had left enough length for her to pull her legs almost together, but not quite. The loops around the bed could be pulled off of the knobs if he wanted to turn her over later, and he'd tied the ropes in such a way that he could adjust how long the rope would be, keeping her limbs closer or further from the knobs as needed. At some point, he knew, she would need to bring her knees up to her chest, to open her hips.

He would need the access.

She was breathing heavily, but regularly, by the time he had both feet tied. But her hands were clutched to her chest.

For several quiet seconds, he stood at the side of the bed, seeing if she would relinquish one of the limbs. A couple of times she shot glances at him.

She wants me to take it, he thought.

No.

"What color are you at, Nina?"

It was a few seconds before she answered. "Yellow," she said very quietly.

"I want to know more about what you're feeling right now." He knew this was hard-perhaps harder than being tied-this laying bare of her feelings. But it would be helpful.

Another long pause.

"Naked," she said, not meeting his eyes.

"You are naked. You're naked because I want you naked."

She wriggled a bit before closing her eyes and tilting her head back. After a deep sigh, she finally nodded once, like a little bow. "Yes."

"Nina," he said firmly, "give me your hand."

Wordlessly she complied. He squeezed her palm reassuringly before tying her hands to the third and fourth bed knobs.

Ben stepped back to admire the scene. Nina's nipples were a deep rose color, at attention after his earlier ministrations. The twin hills of her breasts pulled up slightly because of how her arms were tied. begging to be kissed and tasted. He pictured himself lying between her legs, dragging his mouth over them... His gaze dropped to her sex, her pink lips just visible under the neatly trimmed triangle of russet hair. Nina tried to close her thighs, but to no avail.

"I want you to remain still," said Ben. She stilled.

"Good girl. Nina, I want to touch you in the same places I touched you before." And some other places, he thought, his dick practically jumping at the thought.

NINA

She was tied down, now, and could go nowhere. It quenched some anxiety inside her.

"Y-yes," she responded to Ben, her throat a little dry. She wanted nothing more than his touch on her body, everywhere. He had her bound and she could tell herself she had no choice but to give him what he wanted.

She was also frustrated. He had tied her so she couldn't press her thighs together and relieve some of the ache that had been growing there. Her clit throbbed, begging for attention-but more than that, she desired to feel full, to feel him need her, to feel him insist on getting his need met.

"So we are clear," Ben went on, "I am going to lightly and slowly touch you in those same places."

She nodded, but he made no move.

"Yes," she said quickly. He surprised her by coming to kneel on the bed beside her hip. Something about his weight pressing the mattress down underneath her made her clit twitch and throb.

With his right hand, Ben began caressing her arm, from her wrist and its rope all the way up to her shoulder. He made sure she was looking at him and nodded at her. This is mine to touch, the nod said.

This is mine, and this arm, too, and these shoulders. She gave them all up to him. When he reached for her belly, she couldn't help but shudder. "Sorry," she said, shame-faced.

He trailed his fingers dangerously low but stopped before reaching the dark triangle across her pubic mound. Up he went, then, his palms warm, feeling every inch of her, everything he touched he claimed. Up to her naked breasts. Without her hands to guide him, and with herself now restricted in movement, Nina was hit by a sudden feeling of ownership as he ran his thumbs over one sensitive nipple, then the other.

Yes, she thought, okay, you win. It's all yours.

Nina very purposefully relaxed her entire upper body under his hand, looked him in the eye, and inclined her head. She started to relax her knees open but as he glanced at them, she felt suddenly embarrassed again.

"Not yet, hmm?" he murmured. She let out a short, self-deprecating sigh in response.

"It's all right," Ben went on. He touched his left hand to his dick under his pants. Nina inclined her head. "Your color, please, Nina," said Ben.

"Green."

Ben unzipped and freed himself. He stopped stroking her, instead taking himself in his right hand, and drawing near to her mouth with his left hand.

His thumb caressed a little circle at the edge of her lips. She turned her head slightly and opened her mouth for him. Something about his thumb, or his finger, pressing inside her mouth, over her tongue-there was little else that made Nina feel quite so vulnerable, or quite so like a sexual object. Like he was testing her mouth to see if he might like to use it. Like they both knew exactly what he really wanted to put there.

She felt him pump in rhythm: his thumb in her mouth, his hand around his cock. When she looked at his hand, watching the reddened glans of his penis disappear into his own fist, and reappear, seemingly larger, swollen, needing her-she unconsciously sucked harder, swirling her tongue around his thumb, and he sucked a breath in through his teeth, taking his thumb out of her mouth and instead tracing over her lips, smearing them with moisture.

The hard, naked desire on his face made her come to pieces. With every pounding of blood to her vulva, she felt her need to be in his hands, in his control, threatening to burst out of her.

Before she knew she was speaking, the words were spinning on the air:

"Please, Ben... Please, sir," she said, humbly offering him her words, too, "will you please take me-take my body-however you need. I'm ready, I'm-I'm open to you. Please help me be open to you," she finished plaintively. Her voice was shaking, caught up in hot desire and trepidation. Yes, she was begging him.

BEN

"Please, sir," Nina was saying, and he had to force himself to listen to the rest of her words beyond the victorious roaring in his ears. Another step, he thought, one more step in the road.

He was more than ready for her. His penis was possibly the stiffest that it had ever been, and it ached despite his grip. Plunging aggressively into Nina's warm, wet pussy was his singular objection.

Go slowly, he told himself. She is in ropes-she is overcome with sexual need-this is still new to her.

She is in ropes...

The full realization of Nina being under his complete control threatened to send him over the edge as he stroked himself. He would never harm her—would never force her—but there was a seductive thrill in this power, and for a brief moment, he closed his eyes and enjoyed it.

He brought himself back to the present, wondering what Nina thought about the darker look that had surely taken over his features.

He would take his time. Every step would belong to her.

A fleeting vision overtook him: Nina, face down, bound each wrist to each ankle, hips in the air, knees spread, completely open to him. Pleading with him to enter her. Delights they could share—only if he made sure she could trust him.

With renewed determination, Ben took up Nina's hand and brought it as close to him as the rope would comfortably allow, moving on his knees to close the distance. He didn't place his dick in her hand, but she could easily reach it.

"I want you to take me in your hand." He didn't really need further manual stimulation, but he wanted her to feel him, to anticipate his arrival elsewhere in her body.

"Yes, sir," she said, doing it.

"When you are ready, pleasure me," he said, "and look me in the eyes."

He could feel how wildly she wanted him; her grip was almost too tight-almost-and her eyes were huge and bright. "Yes..." she began, falteringly. She was already pulling on his cock, but it was harder for her to say, looking at him straight on.

Ben simply stared at her until she capitulated.

"Yes, sir."

"Good girl. Nina," he continued, massaging her breast, "I'm going to touch you any place I want to on your body, with any part of my body I want to. I will touch you with my hands, my mouth, and my penis."

Ben paused. He had nearly added, 'Okay?' Instead, he waited for her to give him the green light.

Getting the message, Nina said eagerly, "Yes, please, sir."

"I just need a better position to reach you." When he dismounted the bed, he took his clothes off, feeling Nina's eyes on him. He looked up in time to see her snatch her gaze away.

"I want you to look at me."

Bashfully, she did. He held very still while she looked from the gentle humps of his trapezius, down his chest and his own hard nipples and abdomen, lingering on his erection and balls, and down his quads-as much as she could see, with him standing at the foot of the bed, and her tied down spread-eagle.

He saw her eyes return to his dick. "Watch me," he said encouragingly. He took himself in his hand again, and with maddening slowness-all he wanted was to pump himself dry, if he could not yet be inside her-he stroked and squeezed and handled his cock. Pre-ejaculate began to ooze from its round head; her tongue, though Ben, licking it off me, sucking it out of me...

"I'm going to kneel between your legs, Nina, after I loosen these ropes so you can make room for me."

The adjustments were easy due to his preparation. But instead of opening her knees and making room for him, Nina had used some of the slack to bring her legs closer together. They weren't completely closed, as though she was torn between fear and desire.

Ben stood at the end of the bed and, once again, waited.

NINA

She teetered on the precipice, stuck in a holding pattern, her knees fluttering like the wings of a butterfly.

Maybe if she asked him, he would do it for her. But how could she? Her tongue was dry in her mouth, and her heart pounded an uneven rhythm through her chest. Please, Ben, please, use your hands, pry me open, take what you want—what we both want—

His voice was tense with desire but carefully controlled as he asked, "What is it, Nina? What's keeping you from opening yourself to me?"

"Can you do it?" she whined.

A muscle in his cheek spasmed. "No," he said, sighing. "I will be there as soon as you are ready for me."

Agony!

Her thoughts went tumbling. Why is this so hard? I want him; he knows I want him, I know he knows I want him... What is the problem? I let him tie me down, both of us knowing what it was for... Why can't I take this last step? Stupid, stupid, stupid... I am so stupid here, a stupid little girl pretending I can do this with this serious man...

To Nina's horror, she felt tears clouding her eyes. Her breathing was rapidly changing from arousal to flat-out despair. She tried to shove it down inside herself, swallowing the growing pain in her throat, hot with shame.

"Stop. Red, Nina." Ben's voice rang out from somewhere above her.

She didn't look at him. It was as though the wind had been knocked out of her, as though she'd been given a relaxant. She sagged in the bindings that Ben was tending to, only aware of the tears tracing wet lines down her face.

BEN

It had come on so suddenly, but still Ben kicked himself for not seeing it happen and catching it sooner.

He was actually a little bit afraid—her face had fallen so completely, and her body had gone limp. No, this was not how it should have gone. Nina should be in the throes of ecstasy now, with him driving her mad at every touch, buried to the hilt inside her, mastering her.