Nina Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hushnow9
hushnow9
32 Followers

Fiercely needing to feed his sexual appetite, to have his masculine approval. But that's so wrong, said a small part of her brain; that's so shameful!

"I can part you," he repeated, emphasizing it in a way that forced her to picture the head of his penis parting her lips. He held her face when she tried to look away.

"Look at me."

She looked. His hand still held her chin firmly in place, as his eyes locked on hers, staring her down.

"What else can I do to you, hmm?" He paused. "Can I tie you down, so you can't move?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered feverishly.

"Can I get hard for you, Nina?"

Oh, god, yes. "Yes, sir." She felt his shaft nestled against her, hot and hard indeed.

"Can I use you? Hmm? Can I use your mouth?" he demanded.

"Yes, sir."

Ben rested his thumb on her lower lip, but he didn't wait for her to open her mouth. He pushed inside once, twice, three times before withdrawing again.

"That's right. I can use your mouth to pleasure myself. Can I use your pussy?"

"Yes, sir," Nina said meekly. When was he going to be inside her? Anywhere would do-she wanted to feel his hardness for her, his heat for her. He only stoked her desire with his words.

"That's right." He tilted his head as he considered her. "Do you want me to use you now?"

"I-yes, please," Nina choked out.

"That's 'please, sir,' and another infraction for later," he said. "Do you like thinking about me using you? Taking you?"

It was so wrong, but she could admit it now, couldn't she? Her body gave her away, her need gave her away. "Yes... Yes, sir... I'm sorry!"

Ben laughed and said, "I'm not." Nina felt his hips lift as he reached down to reposition his dick.

Ben's glans, fat and heavy, probed and slid along the length of her highly aroused lips, pushing against her clit before stroking her again and again. A small moan escaped from Nina as she imagined the look of it—the mushroom head getting wet as it parted her labia, pushing harder, Ben preparing to enter her...

"I'm not sorry, Nina," Ben went on, his face lowered so she couldn't see him, growling his words against her ear. "I'm not sorry for what I'm about to do to you... for what I've done... for seeing your lips kiss my cock, for watching you suck on me... for when I'm hard on you..."

Nina shuddered, knowing he could feel her react to him, defenseless against his words.

"I'm not at all sorry for wanting you naked, and powerless, underneath me."

He nuzzled and kissed her neck, and she thought she was going to scream with the truth and pleasure of it.

"I'm not remotely sorry for how good my dick feels when it's inside you, for how wet I can make you, for how you respond to me... for how desperately you want to submit to me, even though you don't want to admit it..."

Ben forced his tongue against her ear just as his glans pressed against her clit. Her sudden orgasm spiked through her, and she bucked against him, the ropes that held her arms so tightly pricking her with fear and frustration that only enhanced how good it felt. He held her down and did it again until she was mewling, nothing like words, only small begging sounds.

When she could hear him again, he continued, his voice strained. "I'm not sorry for how much I know you want me to do these things to you... I don't think you're sorry either. But if you are sorry, you know what, Nina?"

"What, sir?" she said, barely holding it together, nearly in tears.

"I will thoroughly enjoy punishing you."

Punishing you... Punishing you... She didn't know her own name as pleasure gripped her again. How could this man do this, with his words? She only knew she would do anything for him, if only he would keep using her like this.

The head of Ben's penis was fitted against her entrance now, slick with the evidence of her arousal. Although she was more than ready, he was so stiff and engorged that she knew she was in for a deliciously tight feeling when he finally decided to enter her.

He pulled back to look at her face, smiling ferociously.

"I'm not sorry for this," he said, and he drove his dick into her.

BEN

He thought she was ready enough, but he was so on edge that instead of taking it slow, he needed to go hard right away.

She did gasp, and he wondered, in his lust fog, if he'd hit her cervix; but he kept going, plunging and pushing as far as their hips would let him.

"Does that hurt, Nina?" he said through his clenched teeth.

He must have looked fearsome. Every muscle in him felt strained and taut.

"Yes-yes, sir, a little," she panted. But she pushed her hips up into him.

This spurred him on. He felt like an animal, mounting her. She wasn't saying stop, so he was determined to keep going.

"You like it-to hurt-a little-right?" he asked, punctuating his words with violent thrusts.

She bit her lip.

"That's-not-rhetorical," he snarled. His hips were going to drive her through the bed.

"I..."

"Another-spanking-later. But you-like-that," Ben added savagely, enjoying the way he could needle her, rub her face in it. He didn't recognize his own voice. Having Nina tied beneath him and taking her so wildly was affecting him in a powerful way.

It affected her, too.

"Yes," she hissed, as his pubic bone, which had been pushing regularly on her clit, picked up speed and initiated another wave of orgasm. "Yes-sir-I do." Each word came with his force.

Ben had few words left. He shifted just enough to keep her from having additional clitoral stimulation.

"No more for you, only for me," he said, knowing how much she liked feeling used by him. But the truth was, for another minute of his thrusting, he wanted her to build up before a final crest. Another minute if he could hold back.

"Please..." she was moaning, and he knew she wanted him to let her come again.

"Not yet," he said harshly, dying to let both of them release, but not wanting to stop seeing Nina like this. Her eyes were luminous, pupils dilated; her face bright and intense as he pumped into her, again and again and again...

She pushed her hips up into him, and he targeted his pubic bone to her clit with his next few thrusts, letting her go with one word.

When Nina came, her eyes were slits, and her hair lay in a great tangle all around her head. She strained against the ropes binding her arms. Ben felt her knees clamp against his hips.

As her orgasm began to subside, he straightened up, watching her full, round breasts bounce with every time he pounded against her vulva, finally holding onto the tops of her thighs to anchor her legs in place as he knelt and jackhammered into her as hard and fast as he could. The sight of her lying naked before him, tied at the wrists, his wet dick pushing into her lips over and over finally sent him over the edge, and his orgasm thundered through him like a freight train, releasing his semen into Nina.

He realized the shout ringing in his ears was his own. Thoroughly satisfied, Ben leaned over Nina, bowing until their faces were an inch apart. Her grey eyes, still bright with her excitement, flicked down to his lips once. He returned the maneuver, though more deliberately.

He waited.

She looked at his lips again. Finally, she murmured, "Green?"

Ben kissed her.

hushnow9
hushnow9
32 Followers