Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark was puzzled by this why she would wait till now to tell him this. His protective instinct had kicked in. A shot of white-hot anger ran through him.

"Do you want me to smack the shit out of him?" Clark said.

Nina knew Clark was dead serious and would have rearranged poor Tommy's face on her word. She had not fully explained that she was a willing participant.

"God no, I was flirting with him, I was into it. I let him." Nina admitted.

Clark relaxed. He knew Nina was telling the truth. There was but the tiniest twinge of jealousy, but he had to dismiss it quickly. They weren't committed to each other. They were just good friends that got horny and fucked. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Do you know why I flirted with him?" Nina asked in her smooth sexy voice.

"Why?"

"I wanted him to touch me."

"Yeah, and why was that?" Clark said, seeming jealous and impatient.

"Because I was so hot thinking about your big fat cock inside me."

Clark just stared right back at her. The devil in his eye caused Nina's body to prepare for intimacy. She elaborated further, knowing she was teasing Clark's hog to attention.

"I was hoping he would slide his finger in my pussy, I probably would have fucked him if he did, but it wasn't him that was making me so hot."

She looked at Clark with a pregnant pause.

"It was You. I was thinking about you and how hard you fucked me right here on this couch. And you know what?"

Nina paused again to draw out the naughty dramatic bewitchery.

"I want you to fuck me again," Nina said, her soft sultry whisper.

Breaking her eye contact, she slowly and deliberately lowered her gaze and stared directly at the towering bulge in his pants. Nina knew what she was doing. She was exercising her power over him. She looked right at his obvious erection, letting him know she saw it without words.

He lost his inhibitions and pulled down his pants. Clark shamelessly exposed himself to her. He was fully erect as he could be.

His cock was a bit sore and tired. A combination of the last time they had sex and the many times he had jacked himself off in that time since.

The living room lamps were on, and Nina could see Clark's manhood in full bloom. The different shades of flesh tone skin were interrupted by bulging purple-hued vein work.

Nina was about to lean over and take it in her mouth, as he was undoubtedly expecting her too. Instead, she was met with Clark's kiss.

He leaned into her, and she laid back. As Clark shook off his pants, Nina spread her legs and prepared for Clark to mount her.

Again to Nina's surprise, Clark didn't ask her to blow him for the second time. Hadn't he heard to stories of how well and often she gave head? It was a far cry from the boys in Rick's gang. She could get used to this.

As much as she enjoyed sucking cock, Nina preferred that Clark use her pussy ; it seemed Clark did too.

In the heat of the moment, Nina had forgotten she was still wearing her bathing suit. Rather than wrestling it off, she reached down and pulled the lycra crotch to the side of her labia, freeing her cunt for action.

Clark saw the rose-colored skin of her pussy glisten with her lust. The one-piece's black crotch was in stark contrast to the pink flesh of her beckoning wet hole. That vision was somehow making the image hotter. The wonderous aroma of her cunt wafted to his nose and made his mouth water. Clark fumbled to penetrate Nina's womanly opening.

She gently took his manhood by the base and guided his cocks head into her moist, welcoming vagina. Even her soft grip slightly pained the tenderness of his prick. The target found, Clark gingerly eased himself inside her as deep as she could take him.

The sensations were slightly edged due to the state of his battered and exhausted penis. Yet it seemed to Clark to be therapeutic as The warm juices of her cunt soothed the sore skin of his cock.

With all the masturbating he had done, Clark's balls were flat and empty; he thought that he last longer during sex because of it. He was happy because sex would be even better for Nina.

Nina braced herself for the size and power she felt two nights previous. Nina was correct about both assumptions. The interlude was a long sweaty affair.

Nina was not sure why but Clark seemed to be granted stamina that she thought only existed in porno movies. She wasn't complaining. For her young age, Nina had fucked a lot of boys. However, she had never been fucked this hard for this long. Nina, muted by pleasure, thought that the sex was even better this time. Tonight was without question the best she ever had.

Clark pounded her pussy harder and longer than before. She came, it went unnoticed to Clark. He just went right on fucking her with spirited vigor.

Clark felt like he might never cum . He had to fuck Nina as hard and fast as he could, at times to keep his dick erect. After forty minutes or so, Clark finally reached orgasm. Pulling out of Nina's cunt and jerking out his load on her belly and swimsuit. There was substantially less jizz on Nina's belly this time when he was done.

Nina looked down and saw the meager droplets of cum on her belly. She smiled and thought He's been jerking off a ton, and it is all because of me. Her smile was a mile long, but she kept her thought to herself.

Nina still felt a little dirty, fooling around wither her gang brother. "It's not really incest." she thought. "Tonight was definitely better." she felt a better experience before. They both stayed there and relaxed, basted in a hot buttered glaze of sweat and sex.

Clark rolled back into a reclined seated position. Nina lay there spread eagle for a long few moments letting the conditioned air cool them till they caught their breath.

In the weeks that followed, Clark was a bit more scarce. There were nights where Nina would sit and wait for her night visitor to crawl in her window and fuck her, and he was M.I.A Then, on other nights, he would sneak in and screw her to the wall. However, it was never a guarantee.

It was still agreed that they keep their late-night romps secret. If Clark pulled an all-nighter with the guys, he would be a no show. If Nina hung out with Clark, Johnny, and the gang, they would take her home. Johnny would make sure she got inside. The crew would leave altogether. Nina knew Clark couldn't drop in on those nights in fear of blowing their cover.

Sporadically there would be a late-night knock on the window. Clark would sneak in. Even though She wanted to fuck him more than anything, she would play hard to get till he was flat out, begging her. Nina wanted to let her fuck buddy know that he could not just use her. Though she would almost always give him what he came for, Clark was never one hundred percent sure he would get laid.

The last few times they did it, Clark had worn condoms. Nina was initially insulted.

"Do you think I'm dirty or something?" she had said. "You know I'm on the pill." she added.

"I don't think that I just want to be extra safe. I mean, what if you got pregnant? How would we hide it then? between your pill and my rubbers, we don't have to worry at all." Clark explained

"Another thing is we are not a committed couple. You told me about how you fucked Tara's brother; you know Tim or Todd or whatever the fuck his name is."

Nina didn't see Clark for 12 days, got horny, and slept with Tommy over at Tara's house.

"And you know I have banged a few girls I met at the swimming pool. So it's not about you or me. Its about everyone." Clark explained.

"And don't forget the best part." he added.

"Which is?" She eyed him suspiciously.

"It takes a lot longer for me to cum when I wear one." Clark said with a smile.

Nina smiled back. She laid back, shimmied out of her skirt, and spread her legs. Then she reached down and parted the lips of her twat seductively. Nina, Knowing that displaying her honeypot to him, would be all Clark needed to get hard.

She never needed to encourage him with her mouth; Clark was always ready to go. Nina enjoyed watching Him roll the condom down over his hard prick turning it an antiseptic white. The shape and contours of his tool still looked delicious to her.

As the summer wore on, Nina's night visitor made more spontaneous appearances. The seemingly random intervals were to help throw shade on any suspicions that any person may have had the slightest inkling that they were cut, friends.

One night he asked her.

"How do you wanna do it?" Clark said this in hopes they could try something different. Nothing crazy, perhaps she would get on top deep down, he wanted to take her from behind. He had masturbated, imagining fucking her with a view of her round plump ass. He would love to see it jiggling every time he slammed her pussy.

"The old-fashioned way." she said as she laid back and assumed the usual starfish pose.

Nina had fucked and sucked many cocks but was still a tiny bit prudish. A product of that same small-town mentality. She was not about to let a guy bend her in any positions that were meant for a whore. It was her way of letting him know she wasn't going to try and change things up. Having had to beg her as usual, Clark didn't press his luck.

As then merged their bodies in their usual missionary position, Nina thought about how Rick's gang used her. She thought about how sweet Clark was to her sexually. He never asked her to suck his cock. She knew he loved looking at her body, especially her ass, yet he had never tried pressure her to give him Anal.

It dawned on her That Clark was a gentleman, and she may have been taking advantage of that. She thought perhaps the next time her night visitor asked her; she would oblige with a different position.

Clark was right; wearing the condoms helped his ability to hold back his climax. It was thirty minutes into another fantastic fuck, Nina thought she heard something. The couch squeaked slightly whit the power of Clark's thrusts, so it was probably that. Then she heard it again. A second later, Nina's biggest fear was realized.

Nina saw in the darkness the silhouette of her grandmother. She was coming down from her upstairs apartment to check on her in the middle of the night. As if she were still a child. Nina Loved her grandmother but hated when she would drop in.

She didn't want to say anything to Clark yet. There was a good chance that Grandma, with her coke bottle glasses, wouldn't see what was happening in the blackness of the room. Nina hoped Clark was aware and would play it cool. But then.

"Nina?" cackled Grandma as she wandered into the living room.

"Oh shit!" Clark whispered.

The sound of Grandma's slippers dragging across the floor got closer and closer.

Nina put her hand over his mouth. He pulled himself away from her, his still erect cock embedded inside Nina's cunt.

"Nina?" Grandma called again.

They were frozen with fear.

"Nina?" Grandma inquired again, almost shouting through the darkness; from the sound of her, Nina felt Grandma was right above them. He was horrified, scared about being caught, and embarrassed. Yet His cock still felt the wonderous pleasure that was Nina's deep wet lust.

"What are you doing?" Grandma said, realizing that she was hovering above Nina.

`

"Nothing, just sleeping." Nina said, hearing Clark fumbling to put his pants back on.

"What are you doing out of your apartment in the middle of the night, Grandma? is everything okay?" Nina said, both stalling and genuinely concerned.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just had this awful dream that someone climbed in this window and was hurting you," Grandma said

"No, I'm fine, just fell asleep watching T.V.," Nina lied.

He could not believe that Nina's grandmother was standing right over him And to make matters worse, a conversation was now taking place while his cock was still buried deep in Nina's pussy.

Clark slid himself out of Nina's womanly opening and slithered back in surrender, figuring that they were caught in the act on the couch. As she felt his throbbing rod withdraw from her body, Nina hoped Clark had the sense not to move or talk as Grandma's impaired vision could be used to save them.

"What are we going to stand here and talk in the dark like vampires? Grandma said as she fumbled around looking for the light switch.

It was slow torture waiting for this prolonged embarrassment to unfold. Then Grandma found what she was searching for.

She flicked on the light switch.

The lights came on. Grandma saw Nina laying there naked as a jaybird. She was old, but she wasn't dead. The smell of sex sweat and wet latex filled the air. Clark could see the wheels turning in her elderly mind. The old woman knew what was up.

Grandma quickly turned to see Clark and his rigid prick. She squinted at him with disdain.

His dick was now hardened by fear, stood tall still clad in white latex, his pants around his knees.

"You have a boy down here!" Grandma yelled. "Shame on you. Disrespectful in your mother's house. While she's away working herself to death, you have a boy in here!" Grandma continued to yell at Nina.

Clark noticed that Grandma was nearly blind. He hoped that meant she was looking at a blurry blob and couldn't possibly identify him. Clark pulled his pants up as Grandma was staggering away in anger. She was heading out of the room, no doubt to the phone to call Nina's mom or possibly the police. Nina quickly donned a bathrobe followed her grandmother into the other room, desperately trying to convince her that what she saw wasn't what she thought it was.

Clark struggled to stuff his still mostly erect dick in his pants. The condom was still encasing his tool.

He first peeked out the window to be sure the coast was clear. Nina came back into the room, saying.

"Get out of here fast. I think we may be okay; she's mostly blind and didn't have glasses on."

"Okay." Clark said, slipping into his sneakers.

"Where's the condom?" Nina franticly asked, worried about ridding the room of evidence. As Clark made his way to the window, he said.

"It's still on me."

Clark made another glance outside and jumped the five and a half feet to the pavement. He jumped into a torrential downpour. A summer storm had hit while he was making his visit. Running down the narrow street in the rain, he got to the corner.

The neighborhood was as quiet as a ghost town. As Clark ran home, he reached in his pants and pulled the condom off his now flaccid penis; Clark threw the empty it in a storm drain. He watched as the water carried the white latex rubber deep into the sewer. He stood there with his blue balls and thought, "Down the drain, Just like my life."

to be continued

12