Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 01

Story Info
A secret forbidden affaire.
12.5k words
3.9
7.7k
6

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is pure fiction. This story Is for adults only.

Do not read this story if under eighteen years of age, or live somewhere where adult material is illegal. All Characters are eighteen years of age or older.

*****

It was not strange for Nina to shower this late, for Nina was a night owl. Putting on a little makeup at this time was. It was silly, but at the same time, it was necessary. She finished her make up sprayed on some perfume.

Nina took a seat by the window of her living room. It was a first-floor apartment the living room faced the narrow street outside on two sides. Nina was 19 years old; this was the only home she ever knew.

This neighborhood was the early part of the city. The tiny winding streets Smothered by the buildings that populated them.

Nina had drawn the shade but was sure to leave a lamp on close to the window. She wanted it illuminated so her Night visitor would know she was both awake and available. Sitting there, Nina thought about how far She had come in the last year. Nina now had a new, better set of friends than the previous one.

Nina was the latest and only female member of Johnnie's click of friends. A significant improvement from the group of users she uses to hang around.

As she sat there and waited for her planned/unplanned visitor, she thought back to last year and how different things were. Last year at this time, Nina remembered it in such detail. The reminiscences were such that she fell into a dreamlike state. She seemed to travel back in time. It was this time last year, and Rick was in her mouth.

Nina's eyes had watered, and her nose ran. All minor side effects that were due to the girth of Rick's cock, propelling her pharynx to its limits. Her face would flush, and she would begin to sweat with exertion. The more vigorous pace of the interlude, the higher those side effects were. Had Nina not been so adept at fellatio, she may have choked.

Rick did not know it yet, but This was the last time Nina would give him a blow job.

"I am done with this." Nina thought to herself.

She had sucked Rick (and his friends) several times before.

Nina felt that Sucking Rick off was more like having your throat fucked than giving head. The intrigue and mystique of having a hot hard piece of meat in her mouth got old quickly.

Rick was always ruff with her. Rick would grab a big handful of her curly raven black mane and push her head down to his crotch, transfixing her mouth with his beefy tool. Nina handled it with ease. By then, She prided her self on her ability in the art of oral pleasure.

In those few months, Nina had indeed become a master of fellatio.

Nina's oral skills were sloppy and uneven at first, but the more she sucked the cocks of the boys in Rick's gang. The better her skills became. Through trial and error plus articles she read in magazines like "Cosmo." Nina had learned all "the techniques and tricks, Men loved."

She had pride in that fact.

Nina loved the attention it brought her. All at once, the boys in Rick's gang needed her. It had all started as a way to get the guys to let her hang out.

Nina felt she was an outcast, her lack of self-esteem galvanized that. Because of her sheltered childhood, Nina was somewhat unpopular. Nina's outcast status had to do with her free-spirited ways and the narrow small-town mentality of where she lived.

She was not like the other girls in town, Nina was a colorful polka dot and paisley tie in a draw of grey socks.

As a young adult, Nina decided not to be alone anymore. She would do whatever it took to escape solitude.

Nina's low self-esteem amplified things to her.

She still lived in the street level apartment where she grew up. Now at nineteen years old, Her Mother always out of town on business. The only parental figure around at times was her ancient grandmother, who lived in the 3rd-floor apartment.

These circumstances amplified her loneliness. The loneliness added desperation and made her accept things she probably wouldn't have.

With a little more pride, stuff like being used by Rick and his gang wouldn't be acceptable. At one time, Nina thought that if she was kept around even as an object, at least she was around.

It was not until long after that she realized the other deeper reasons she did it. Sucking cock gave her control. The boys she sucked off were under her power the entire time that their cocks were in her mouth. She often felt helpless in the world that she had no say in anything. This new carnal activity gave her that power. The Boys went from teasing and mistreating her to begging and pleading for her attention.

Rick was a different cat; he was the dominant male in the group and felt he was doing Nina a favor by allowing her to engage in the sultry sessions. Rick's aggressive, rough style was a challenge she once was willing to accept.

As Nina felt Rick's grip on her hair tighten and his body tense, she knew it wouldn't be long before he finished. If there was one thing about oral Nina disliked it was, the end. She admittedly hated and was disgusted by semen. It was a visceral distaste. From the very first time that she saw it, she loathed it. from the gooey texture, the chlorine aroma, to the milky mother of white color, Nina thought it was "disgusting."

On the other hand, Rick insisted that Nina swallow his load, Every last drop of it. Then

"Suck the pipe clean."

At this point, the gamesmanship would begin.

As he approached climax, Rick would hold her head on him with his rod down Nina's throat. Nina would try to back off at the last second before Rick could shoot his first pulse of cum. With Rick, It would turn into a contest every time she serviced him. After grabbing a handful of hair, Rick would push her by the back of her head to his manhood. Rick knew she didn't like to swallow, but he thought so much of himself that he felt entitled to it.

On one occasion, Nina successfully escaped one of these force-feedings. A vengeful Rick, retaliated by pulling her head and masturbating himself, squirting his jizz on her face. The big warm squishy mess was all over her face spinning her into a disgusting frenzy.

Rick laughed at her and said.

"Maybe next time you'll finish your job and swallow it like you're sposed to!"

Nina didn't want a repeat of that either. She wanted her preferred resolution. Sometimes Nina would get away and quickly grab Rick by the stem of his prick and jack him off the rest of the way. Rick would be overtaken by the sensation that he would just melt back and give up the struggle.

To say she liked the roughness would be a bit of a lie, yet she was not traumatized to the point where she was unwilling to Blow Rick again and again. Nina was every bit a willing participant with full knowledge. It was ultimately up to her. This clique of guys may have been real jerks at times; however, they weren't rapists.

On a rare occasion, She would get a hard (all be it quick) fuck. Rick and the gang's preference was blown jobs leaving Nina's sexual appetite, hungry.

Rick was the leader, and he was the bad boy in town. Everyone in this group of friends was the same type of guy. They all had committed some minor offenses and liked to start the usual trouble. Rick surrounded himself with a mixed set of characters that, despite his ego and self-importance, was very loyal to his gang.

Ricks gang comprised of Five core members with other associates from all over.

There was The pig-faced "Beast." Nina thought Beast might have been clinically mentally impaired. Nina didn't believe that in a mean way, Beast had an actual mental deficiency (Nina just didn't know what it was.) Beast was the only one in the group that Nina refused to fuck or suck.

Beast was a crud rude person. Nina didn't care if he hung around or not. He wasn't shy about exposing his tiny penis to her whenever he got the chance. Beast was one guy she could not stand.

Then there was Denny This cycle of sex and her involvement with Rick's gang only happened because she had dated Denny, Denny was sometimes drug-addicted drop out with a room temp I.Q.

Nina and Denny were an Item for a few weeks. Nina was thrilled for she liked Denny. Denny, on the other hand, just wanted to get laid.

Denny was mean to Nina, and he came around when he felt like it. He used her for sex.

Despite his bragging and boasting, Denny was practically a virgin. Denny's only other experience was when Rick (who was three years older) picked up a hooker and paid her to fuck and suck his gang. Denny stretched this incident into his being irresistible to women.

Nina thought that she would laugh about it in years to come. Denny, an illiterate loser was the object of her desire, would be a punchline to the joke of her youth. There was the point when Nina thought that Denny was "The one." That would be even funnier.

Well, just a week into dating him, Nina allowed Denny to deflower her.

Denny and Nina had the fundamental sex a few times. Their encounters comprised Mostly of getting her to suck him off. Denny made her orally copulate him every chance he could. He was never thinking once about what he could do for Nina.

Only when Denny decided that he would like to try the taste of a woman did he return the favor. Too immature to appreciate giving head as much as getting head Denny took a few clumsy licks of her labia and got bored.

Nina both enjoyed and was freaked out by the sensations of having her womanhood licked and sucked. However, it was over before it started. It was something he just wanted to do for two seconds so that he could say he had done it.

Recounting his experiences is to others precisely what he did. Denny ran around town, telling everyone about his sexual encounters with Nina. Denny included in his boasting that.

"Nina's pussy tastes like Honey." and

"She gives me blow jobs anytime I ask."

With the stories about the flavor of her vaginal juices running wild, the streets Nina tried to lay low.

However, every time she left her apartment, the harassment would begin.

"Hey Honey, hows your honey?" or

"Hey Nina, herd you were a real sweet girl, sweet as honey."

The assortment of jokes from seemingly random townsfolk was endless.

Because of this harassment, Nina developed an aversion to receiving cunnilingus. She couldn't trust that the next man to give her oral pleasure and not tell the world about it.

Denny then used Nina to round out his sexual experimentation.

He then wanted to try every position he ever saw in porn.

Once Denny got the bright idea to finger Nina's asshole.

A type of fourplay was something Nina had secretly wanted but was too ashamed to ask for or admit.

The problem was that Denny had no idea what he was doing and tried forcing a dry finger in Nina's unsuspecting rectum. The clumsy, heavy-handed poke momentarily injured Nina and caused her to jolt up in pain, nearly hitting the ceiling.

Nina was more than just physically hurt. Denny sat there laughing at her. The thoughtless clumsy and ill-prepared attempt proved something to her. Denny's carelessness showed Nina that he thought of her as a possession and an object to do with as he pleased.

Nina should have walked away then, but she was smitten with Denny. Nina cared for him, and She would do anything for him, anything.

It was not long after That Denny decided to share Nina sexually, with his friends. Nina could agree or not be allowed to be a part of the gang.

Nina figured. She was old enough to make her own decisions. So scared of being shunned by the group, Nina complied. She became the gang's living fuck 'n' suck doll.

The months wore on, and Nina didn't see her standing in the group ever improve, nor did she see Denny give any inkling of maturation. The other core members of the gang were Nate and Mazz.

Nate didn't know it yet ( or maybe he did), but Nina was pretty sure he was gay. He was more interested in watching the other guys getting sucked off than actually getting sucked. Nate wouldn't try anything with her unless egged on.

Once when Nina had attempted to give him a handjob on Rick's orders, but just Nate shrank away.

On another occasion, when Rick and Denny took turns on her. Nate stood and watched while jerking off. Nate was able to keep himself hard because he could watch Rick.

Mazz was the only member of the group that would still use her pussy. It was the single action that Nina got. Not that Mazz was a good lay or anything, but at least she got something. There was no foreplay or kissing, but Nina liked watching Mazz roll a condom on his prick. She would shutter with anticipation Mazz had the longest skinniest manhood anyone had ever seen, it was freakish. She would lay back and spread her legs, Mazz would mount and penetrate her, and about three pumps later would bust his nut. Just like that, it would be over. Nina would lay there and think,

"Is that all I'm getting out of this?"

Nina was an only child. Her father had passed away when she was five, now at nineteen, she had only a few precious memories of him. Nina's mother was a warm, loving person, sure she was over baring at times, but she just wanted Nina to grow up as best she could. Nina wanted to be like her mother very much, but they seldom saw each other.

Her mother was away on business weeks at a time. This absence was all Ricks gang needed. They began to be a permanent fixture When Nina's mother was not around. Rick and his group practically took over Nina's house. They threw parties and made themselves feel at home, without protest from Nina. They took over her home, but Rick was also using her body as a cum dump.

These thoughts angered her even while Rick's cock was down her throat. "This is it, This is the last time!" she thought to herself.

They were at the point. In the blow job, Nina accurately assessed that The wrestling match would begin. She had to try and slip-free before he got the upper hand. Anticipating her move, Rick Then grabbed Nina with both hands.

Rick was a big Kid solidly built, and a bit overweight, his strength was too much for Nina to wiggle free. He was holding her by the shoulder and the back of the head simultaneously.

Rick held Nina in place, then began to hump her face with the same zeal that he might have fucked her pussy. Her eyes watered even more than before significant saliva poured out of her mouth, raining all over Rick's scrotum.

Nina drooled uncontrollably and couldn't breathe. For a scary second, she thought she might choke. She felt light-headed; she was afraid to choke for fear of the reflex might cause her to bite Rick's manhood off inadvertently.

After a few seconds that felt like forever, Nina Felt the burst of warm slimy loads in her mouth. It's salty taste coated her tongue and settled in the back of her throat. Rick had eased off his hold on her, lost in his orgasmic joy. Nina was able to slide up the shaft just enough so that her throat could function properly. She was ready to fight the gag reflex and reluctantly began to swallow every creamy bullet Rick fired.

Nina drew a tissue from the box of kleenex on the coffee table. She spat the remaining chalky wad from her mouth into a tissue. Nina was disgusted and incensed with the roughness. The careless way Rick would cum in her mouth against her wishes made her angry.

Another thing she was tired of was Rick's selfishness. Now that he had cum, she would get nothing. The rare pleasure of being fucked became more seldom all the time.

She then realized that another member of Rick's gang "Beast" was also there watching. Beast's pants were down, and he shamelessly stood there with his tiny erection exposed.

"Okay, my turn Nina."

"Oh fuck off, never in a million years!" Nina snapped back in disgust.

Then she turned her attention back to Rick, who was still recovering from his orgasm.

"Rick, I told you not to cum in my mouth." she said sternly.

Rick was at a loss. "She usually was happy to be used like a whore," Rick thought to himself. This anger was a new thing for him.

"Did you hear me? I'm sick of this, the way you guys treat me."

"Oh, relax." was Rick's caviler response.

"Relax! you want me to relax you promised me that you wouldn't cum in my mouth and you did anyway."

"Yeah, so."

"You know I don't like it."

"Shut up and be happy I let you."

"You let me what?"

"I let you blow me."

The anger erupted from her like a volcano.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Nina yelled in an outburst that even surprised herself.

"Your loss bitch." Sneered Rick as he tucked his flaccid shrinking penis in his pants.

From that point on, Nina decided to take pride in herself and cast off Rick and his group of users.

Getting back to the present, Nina brushed the memories out of her mind. Nina Leaned over to the window shade to take a peek up the street.

She was hoping to catch a glimpse of her night visitor.

Since Nina liberated herself from Rick's gang, she had been periodically hanging out with a different group of guys that she had grown up around. It was a gang of guys headed up by Gentleman Johnny.

Johnny felt Nina should only be in the gang as a spiritual friend and that she was like a little sister. Dating her was therefore deemed off-limits.

Nina was considered Off-limits. Nina regarded as a little sister to Johnny. Nina's mother and Johnny's Mother were friends from childhood. Johnny felt it was his duty to watch out for Nina.

He strongly felt Nina should only be in the gang as a spiritual friend and that she was like a little sister. Dating her was therefore deemed off-limits.

The members of the group were all about two years older than her except for Clark.

Clark was the same age as Nina. Nina found Clark attractive and had flirted with him unsuccessfully. However, Clark was not into Nina for several reasons.

Clark felt like the neighborhood outcast, Nina was another outcast type. The two together would make the neighborhood gossip even worse.

Clark believed his reputation for being a joke. It was partly right and mostly due to his hyperactivity as a child. Like Nina, Clark had poor self-esteem and was bullied until he fought his way out of it.

He got the reputation of a rough and tumble kid that could be trouble. Clark preferred being that type of this type of pariah. As opposed to what he once referred to as. Cruel names like "weirdo" and "retard".

Until he started punching people out, then he was just a thug. Johnny and his group of friends later befriended him. There were 10 of them hanging around at any given time. Johnny and his friends were Not a gang by any means but a clique of guys you didn't want to test.

Johnny and the guys liked Clark, and he helped them fight off group kids from across town that came to the neighborhood looking for trouble. His new friends admired Clark's toughness and sense of honor. It wasn't long before Johnny and Clark were good friends. Clark's fellowship with Johnny and his friends legitimized him. Clark finally got some respect on the narrow streets of the neighborhood.

With the narrow twisted streets came narrow twisted minds. Living in a small corner of the big city may be a small town in the country. So his new-found status was precious to him. Clark wanted to keep it intact.

Nina had a reputation. What's more, Everyone in the town knew about her role in Rick's gang. That roll did not go over too well with Clark. He knew The neighborhood would take notice and would gossip relentlessly.

Clark would become angry with himself for caring about what that neighborhood thought.

Why should he care about what idiots he hated thought? Yet he was still young and dumb and a product of that which he hated. Never the less these past few nights, Clark had secretly been covertly dropping by.