Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was not watching you." Nina said with a huge smile, knowing her lie was evident.

"You are so full of it, you watched us and then acted mad when you thought you might get caught." Clark said, then stared into Nina's eyes.

"Well, Maybe, I watched a little." Nina said with a smile.

"But what you saw wasn't little." Clark said. They both broke into hearty laughter.

"No, no, no, it was quite impressive. Nina said, continuing to laugh.

One thing Nina said stuck in Clark's mind. She had referred to the appearance of his penis as " Impressive."

Again his logic told him, "Go home, you fool, you know where this will lead." his body would not listen, Clark pushed it.

"So you liked what you saw?" said Clark as He smiled.

"Well., yeah kinda." Nina admitted. Her eyes were wide with a smile.

"You were jealous of Laney, weren't you! Clark pushed, knowing he could mark it up to a joke if he had to.

"Well kinda," Nina admitted her smile, never wavering for long.

"I knew it. Clark said. He felt his testicles start to move, and his dick starts to harden.

"Well, you would have been no different," Nina said through a giggle.

Clark just smirked, conveying doubt in his expression.

"Bullshit!" Nina protested Nina felt daring and uninhibited; this was fun.

"If you saw someone going down on me, You would look too; you would like what you saw too."

Those words left Nina's mouth and hit Clark's ears, causing his penis to grow and harden to its fullest. "you know I was so mad at you that night," Clark said, trying desperately to rid himself of his erection.

"You were mad Laney passed out on you, and you didn't get to cum." Nina countered.

The more Nina talked and used words like "Cum" the more aroused, and hard Clark got.

"You're right, and then I felt violated by you, but now." Clark's voice trailed off.

"But now what?" Nina said, smiling in a faux stern manner.

"Well now it's kind of hot in a weird way." Clark confessed in an exaggerated goofy way to shield reality and hide how his gentles had betrayed him.

"Well, I guess." Nina said with a smirk of her own.

Nina seized the upper hand in their little game.

She made no effort to hide her gaze. Then Clark realized he was off guard.

Nina's eyes trained on his crotch and the raging erection making his shorts resemble a tent. Nina's dark eyes and sexy stair had the power to stiffen most men's shlongs.

Now, this was getting complicated. Clark and Nina had a friendship, a mutual feeling for one another. Their friendship was not just platonic; it was something more. For the last few months, They were like siblings.

Nina was like a sister, And now Clark had a massive boner and was trying to lie to himself. Deep down, he knew he wanted nothing more than to stick that boner in his friend who was like a "sister" but still tried to lie to himself.

Always not wishing to take the next step but wanting to more than ever. Nina continued to eye Clark as he fought in vain to hide his visible arousal.

Clark was embarrassed and yet weirdly aroused. He quickly adjusted his body and his placement on the couch, turning his body away from her. His cock was so hard now that it hurt. Nina felt that she was now in control of this flirtatious game that had started with Clark in the lead.

Now she had him on the ropes. Nina's mouth watered at the bulge in Clark's pants. They both saw The outline of his erect member through the cloth of his shorts. Even though he had turned away from her, it was too late. Nina was sorry, and she felt terrible for Clark, knowing how embarrassing this must have been for him. Clark turned away from her, his back to her ultimately.

He seemed to roll in a ball. Clark wished there was a hole in the floor he could fall in. Nina's playful victorious feeling now dashed and replaced with concern. Nina put a sympathetic hand on his back.

"Hey, it's okay." She said in a soft voice

"It's not." Clark said, crushed and embarrassed.

"it was a hot sexy conversation and, we're young, and it was just natural that your body would react like that," Nina said in a kind reassuring way.

"It's easy for you to say, you're not the one with the giant hard-on." Clark managed.

"Turn to me, come on its okay," Nina said

"I cant."

"Yes, you can."

"No." Clark said. He was dying of embarrassment and making matters worse, and his body wasn't cooperating; his prick was still hard enough to cut diamonds.

Nina got up and moved to the other side, forcing Clark to face her. She looked at him.

"Don't be ashamed; you can't see it, but I'm a little hot. It's alright. I would never say anything to anyone about it."

"Promise me." said Clark sounding like a child.

"I promise." They sat there in silence for a bit Clark wishing he just went home instead of stopping by.

"If it makes you feel any better, the nite I saw you in the park." Nina paused with the trepidation of what she was about to say.

"Yeah?" Clark answered

Nina swallowed her pride and just came clean to make her friend feel better.

"I was fucking soaking wet." Nina Spat out, her fighting off a sudden wave of shyness.

"Really," Clack asked with some surprise.

"I came home that night and had to Jill off." Nina admitted, bewildered by her honesty. Telling Clark, this was a freeing feeling.

"Jill off?" Clark asked.

Clark was amused by the expression, having never heard it but quickly figuring out its meaning. He was still ashamed of what had happened, but Nina's openness made him feel some relief.

"Yes, the girl version of Jacking off." Nina said through a smile.

"Well, I'm surprised first of all, I didn't know you girls did that, and secondly I didn't know I had that effect on you," Clark said in amazement.

"Well yeah, we do, and Yeah, You do have that effect on me, you always have. I'm wet right now, I have been since You tapped on my window."

Calrk, moved by Nina's kindness and turned on by her admissions. He knew they were real. She was telling him her secrets not to seduce, but to comfort him. Her sweetness and concern touched him. Clark sat there lost for words swept up in the isolated tornado of thoughts and emotions.

Nina felt liberated by her revelation. They were quiet for a moment. Nina still pitying Clark's embarrassment flirted with taking his hand and letting him feel her dampness through her clothes. Not in a sexual way but to Make Clark feel less ashamed. To show she was truthful. She gave it pass when she realized how silly and counterproductive that would be.

Clark was overwhelmed by his desire. In a flash, Clark pulled Nina close and kissed her. Nina was aware of the sexual tension and knew this was close to happening.

However, she was still a little shocked that it was coming to fruition. Never in her wildest did she think that Clark would initiate. Nina's lack of self-confidence led her to believe the only way to get to this juncture would be to make the first move on Clark. In the past, she had even thought about perhaps jerking him off or also giving him some head to seduce him. That belief added to the shock value of what was afoot.

Clark was also in a state of surprise at himself. It was as if his body was acting without his permission. He felt as if it were an out of body experience. Like he was watching someone else in an x rated movie. Putting his hand between her legs touched her, feeling the wetness of her cunt through her pants.

Nina was telling the truth her pussy was indeed soaked. He opened his eyes to get a peek at Nina, who seemed a tad reluctant. Clark saw her eyes were also open and looking back at him befuddled.

She had wanted this but was now scared. Scared for her reputation scared for what this may do not only to her friendship to Clark but with the entire gang.

Nina spoke with her eyes.

They asked: "are you sure?" Her look gave him pause.

They both thought of the gang's "no-touch policy" on Nina and perhaps backing off. There was also that weird incestuous vibe. The vibe had a duel feeling, both shocking and sexually stirring at the same time.

A small part of Nina would have been okay with stopping, but the more significant part of her wished he would continue. If they chose the former, well Sure Clark would walk away with blue balls, she would be left frustrated with wet panties. However, the guilt cost would be free. There wouldn't be a need for sneaky secrets. Secrets would be a must if they went all the way.

Their bodies were in sync with desire, but their minds were still milling the weirdness and potential consequences. A second past and they again gazed at each other. The surrealism of the moment made them both wonder if it was real. They had fantasized and masturbated to the thought of this very moment, each without the other knowing. Now that fantasy moment was here.

Clark felt his heart pound in his chest, the beat that shook his very core. Nina felt her blood coursing through her veins; it felt hot, like burning acid. Closing her eyes, she returned Clark's kiss just a little. But now felt Clark's kisses slow. She looked, and his eyes were open.

They looked into each other's eyes as they kissed. Again Nina asked with her eyes, "Are we sure we want this?" Clark thought about it and concluded that they had already gone this far that they might just continue. He responded to Nina's wordless inquiry physically. Sliding his hand in her shirt, gently cupping Nina's ample breast

At that point, they both succumbed to their aching bodies' desires. Nina's hand caressed Clark's chest as her mouth opened and began to kiss Clark back. Their tongues dueled passionately into each other's mouths. Nina felt Clark gently and tenderly kneading her breast and caressing, tickling pinching her areola. Then she felt his hand leave her chest as the now more aggressive. With an open flat hand, Clark rubbed her vagina through her pants. Nina felt this, and her already wet cunt began to flow with even more of its sweet honey.

They both pulled off her top. Her full bosom bounced free, and in an instant, Clark began to suckle her breast. The feeling of his warm wet mouth on her nipple shivered down her spine, deepening her desire. She felt her other nipple harden. Nina reached down and began to unbutton Clark's shorts as he began to lick and suck the nipple of her other tit. Clark felt his pants come undone, and Nina's hand undressing him undoing his pants and now pulling on the waistband of his underwear.

With some effort from Nina, his erection bursting free like a racehorse from the gates. He was still slightly shy about the jack in the box effrontery of his body's behavior, and it and yet spurred him. He undressed the rest of the way in a flash and realized Nina wasn't doing the same. Nina watched Clark pull off his clothes. Sitting next to him on the couch with her top off, she assumed the position seated next to him. Nina was ready just to lean over and take Clark's cock in her mouth.

Clark felt Nina grab hold of his erect member and almost came right there and then but was able to control his excitement. She knew Clark had heard the stories about her and thought he probably just wanted a blow job from her.

His Cock was the biggest one she had ever seen in person, and it felt so hard and feverish in her hand. She was still under the belief that he just wanted her to copulate him orally.

"but he was so big," she thought.

Sucking Clark's massive tool would be her toughest challenge. Clark was taking a momentary pause to concentrate on not cuming, leading Nina to believe further he was settling in to receive a blow job. Nina was ready to oblige when Clark surprised her again. As she leaned over to suck his cock, Clark caught her by the shoulder.

To Nina's surprise, Clack continued to French kiss her instead. Slowly he leaned her into a laying position on the couch while still massaging her vulva. The surprise to her was that Clark was gentle and tender. He caressed her and held her close. Not like the men that came before. Clark pulled away from kissing and again began to suckle her tits.

Nina felt Clark's hand fumbled to remove her panties, the only garment still on her body. She felt wonderful.

"Oh my goodness, he wants to fuck me! , He wants something mutual," She thought in pleasant semi-surprise.

Nina, not accustomed to a boy being gentle and caring, was pleasantly shocked.

Rick and his gang had given her a low opinion of men and an even lower one of herself. They held each other passionately as they slowly eased into a primary missionary sexual position. Clark Kissed her and then nibbled her neck. With one arm embracing her, Clark still used his other hand to rub her sex. Nina was feeling somewhat shy about her obvious arousal and vaginal wetness.

Clark's senses heightened the feel of her soft, smooth skin touching his, the soft crush of her breasts against his chest. He nibbled her neck and kissed it, slowly working his way down. Nina loved what she was feeling; whatever he was doing, she didn't want it to stop.

Clark worked his way down her neck to her chest, making a stop at her breasts to suck them again. Nina still had no idea where he was going. Little did she know neither did Clark. They had worked up a sweat by now, and the presence of pheromones in the sultry summer night air drove them as if it were a guide.

As Clark kissed her lower abdomen, a slightly familiar scent tickled his nose, it was the wonderful, unmistakable aroma of pussy juice. He was right; Nina's cunt was awash with lust. She knew the amount of excitement that was flowing out of her sex-hungry gash.

Nina was not new to sex, but she had never been held this passionately, caressed, and hugged so tenderly. But most of all, Clark was kissing her and seemed concerned with her pleasure and his own.

Clark could smell and feel Nina's lust. The aroma appetized him. He knew he had to have her Clark wanted to taste her womanhood and the desire to please and pleasure her. Clark had acquired a taste for all forms of sex; earlier that year, Clark was in a minor fling with a 40 something divorcee that had moved into the neighborhood. Her name was Rachel, and she was lonely. Clark had been her willing boy toy for a time.

Rachel taught her many things about sex with a woman. She taught him how to not just fuck a woman's pussy but to make love to her entire body, how to touch, and hold how to take charge of how to use his mouth.

Clark's mouth watered as he got closer to the epicenter of this beautiful scent. He took the underside of Nina's thighs just above the back of the knee in his hands. He gently lifted as he spread her legs open. Nina felt Clark lift and position her with ease. The anticipation grew inside her body.

Clark slid down and saw Nina's fuck holes up close for the first time. He saw that she was his for the taking her pink vaginal lips hung open and glistened. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and raven black like the rest of her hair.

Nina still felt free, vulnerable. Clark took a deep breath and readied himself to feast on Nina's honeypot. He loved to do it. Clark loved eating out women, but Clark also wanted Nina maybe return the favor another time. Perhaps if he gave her cunnilingus, she would eventually want to provide him with one of her famous blowjobs. Clark thought giving her head would seal the deal.

He lacked the confidence to see that Nina was just ready and willing to give him that very thing Clark dove in headfirst, his tongue extended, and he was going to use "The move" on her. "The Move." (as Clark called it) made previous women melt.

He planted the tip of his tongue in Nina's asshole, he gave it a quick swirl with his tongue then drew his it up in a straight line past her taint into her pussy, then up through the valley of her lips, in one fluid move finishing with a flip of the tongue on her swollen clit.

Nina felt the wet textured tongue in its shocking journey, and it sent a jolt through her body. The sensation was a bit of everything. It was surprising, unexpected, unusual, pleasurable, relaxing, and exhilarating all at once. Nobody had ever taken the time to give her such oral attention, Aside from Denny experimenting with her.

It was one long lap, but it was one had the promise of mutual joy in its spirt. Not the probing, exploratory jabs Denny gave her. However, Nina remembered Denny and his crew.

The possibility of another boy telling everyone that her pussy tasted like honey.

Clark was relishing his first taste of Nina. "Denny was not lying," Clark thought to himself Nina indeed did have a delicious pussy. As he settled in to give Nina a good through Lapping, he felt her touching his face. She gently placed both hands Clark's temples and said.

"Don't eat me out."

"Why?"

"Just don't okay."

It didn't come off as mean or rejective it just was. Nina gently caressed his face to show that she meant no ill in rebuking his oral advances. Clark was a bit surprised. The few women he had thus far loved to have their pussies eaten out. What's more, usually no woman could resist, his signature "ass to clitoris lick " move. To his knowledge, most guys didn't want to give head. For that reason, alone, women never turned down oral sex.

Clark sensed that it wasn't about him but something in Nina that was unwilling to receive his tongue. Perhaps she didn't want to feel obligated to suck him off in return, he thought.

Clark abandoned his plan and slowly kissed his way back up.

Nina was breathless, for so long she had wanted Clark. Her crush on Clark was galvanized the night Nina caught a glimpse of his fully erect penis. Nina saw Laney sucking him off. It was in full bloom and polished with Laney's saliva. Nina wanted it badly. She had wondered how it would feel inside her; she would rub herself on lonely nights thinking about it. Now Nina was finally going to have Clark.

When he reached the point where He and Nina were face to face, he kissed her again passionately. It was still a bit weird, now and again, Clark realized what was happening and with who it was happening. He knew if they got caught, it would be a scandal. Clark had fought back the urge for her in the past.

The nights he spent Jacking off with the thoughts of Nina's plump sexy ass or fantasizing about her giving him one of her famous blow jobs. It was finally happening; they were finally going to get it on.

Clark aimed the head of his prick towards her steaming flower petals.

When the engorged Head of His turgid shaft nuzzled the lips of her volcanic need, Nina braced herself for the sensation.

He felt the warm wetness of her dark lust make contact with the skin of his swollen member. He kissed her with more passion, spurred by the touch. He repositioned Himself getting a better hold of her hips. All the was left to do was to jut his pelvis forward.

As Clark slid his rock hard cock into her, Nina heard herself let out a loud involuntary moan. Nina, deeply entwined in pleasure, didn't know she made noise until the sound hit her ears.

Clark's stiff manhood didn't hurt her as much as it overwhelmed her. She felt like a virgin; the size of Clark's cock pushed her pussy beyond what it had ever limits yielded in the past.

He held her and kissed her while he slid himself deep inside her. Clark slowly filled her with his sex, forcing her to stretch more with every inch he sunk into her.

His with and length pressured her nerve endings into overdrive.

The feeling was so much Nina thought she was losing her mind. Just as Nina had yielded her body to Clark, her pussy widened to accept the full length and with of Clark's rigid member.

After he buried himself as deep as he could go, he slowly withdrew. Being inside, Nina felt so good to Clark.