Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So soft and tight was her velvet-lined cunt , Clark had to stop and just hold her so he would last longer. When he was able to pull back again, he did so slowly.

Only to propel himself inside her hard and fast.

Nina let out another joyful moan. She had never had an orgasm while a man was fucking her. In fact, not even close, but now she was only two thrusts in and felt like she was near climax already. It felt even better than she thought was possible. Coupled With the tender way Clark continuously kissed held and caressed her, heightened the experience.

Nina not only overwhelmed by sensation but astonished by How much Clark was concerned with her. Clark didn't just want to fuck her, use her. Not Clark, he wanted to share in pleasure with her. He wanted her to feel as good as he did.

They were both soaked in sweat and pussy juice when Clark thrust into her again their bodies made a wet smacking sound.

Nina was in ecstasy.

Clark tried to impress her. She had given up her pussy to him, and Clark wanted to thank her by making her cum if possible. That prospect didn't seem likely as he was drowning in pleasure.

"Does my cock feel good inside your pussy?" He whispered to her.

"MMMMMmm the best," she answered, then planted a kiss on his cheek.

Nina was close and got closer and closer with every powerful thrust. Outside of the fantastic feeling in her lust moistened depths, she could also feel Clark's ball sack slapping off her ass. Her buttocks were sensitive to the touch. She had to admit to herself. She enjoyed how it felt. It gave her a naughty Idea.

The unfortunate encounter she had with Denny didn't hinder her from asking for what she wanted. Based on the romantic and gentle way, Clark treated her gave her trust in him.

Nina knew secret sex or not Clark would treat her like a Lady.

Nina took his hands from her hips and them on her plum bottom.

"Will you play with my ass a little?" She whispered.

Nina guided him in demonstrating the soft touching pattern she wanted him to take.

''like this." Nina instructed as she guided his hands in a light and gentle way.

An obedient Clark gently caressed and tickled Nina's buttocks.

"Like this?" He asked

"Yes, just like that." she answered.

Clark was more than happy to caress and knead her buttocks. He had always stolen looks at Nina's ass. Now he was getting to touch it. Her words alone almost made him blow his wad right then. Nina loved his touch as a slight tickle turned into a caress, then groped and kneading of her buttocks. In doing so, Nina had released a secret. A secret she didn't want to admit even to herself.

Clark thought all of his fantasies were coming true. He threw another hard pelvic slam to show his appreciation.

His hips flew at her thudding against her with a wet smacking sound.

"uhh, Your pussy is so uh is so, so juicy " He managed, his words broken up by his pleasure.

"Yeah, does it feel good honey," she asked tenderly.

"Yeah, so, so GGG good, so soft and wet," he said the effort to say the words, showed his carnal rapture more than the belabored words.

Her sweetness moved Clark, she called him "Honey" it made it feel like this was more than just a hookup. Yet not like a relationship, only two friends cared for each other and happened to be of the opposite sex.

Clark was so aroused; he forgot how close he was. He started to fuck Nina faster and harder. Nina felt the uptick in Clark's humping, and it consumed her. She could no longer hold back her vocalizations.

Her screams and moans of pleasure were loud, and Clark wondered if anyone would hear their hot tryst outside.

"Your fucking cock is so,so, so good, I've never been fucked like this before," she proclaimed.

"Do you like it? Do you like my cock?" Clark asked, putting an exclamation on his sentence by driving a long hard plunge of his tube steak deep in her hot snatch.

"Oh, ye ye ye yes." Nina managed over her sexual bliss.

His deep pleasure had horned him up so high that any reservations he had were gone. With his hands still clutching Nina's bottom, pressed his luck and let his hand follow the crevasse of Nina's plump ass. He was glad that Nina didn't rebuke this advance but seemed to add to her enjoyment.

Nina felt the strange sensations grow stronger as Clark's fingers moved slowly towards the puckered flesh of her anus, the naughty place, an isolated area she secretly would have explored with the right boy.

Unlike Denny, Clark didn't try to finger her rectum; it was more of a soft circular caress. Clark's softly probing finger was the last bit of stimulation Nina needed. It pushed her over the edge.

She felt like she is overloaded with pleasure and would burst From the thoughtful, romantic way, he held kissed and caressed her.

To the repetitive thumping of his throbbing cock inside her. She couldn't hold back anymore. Nina's body began to convulse and shake; she started to moan and breathe hard and dense. Her legs shook like she was in the complete ecstasy of an overpowering orgasm.

Oblivious to Nina's orgasm, Clark fought his urge to let loose. Then the wonderful electric feeling started to tighten up his muscles. His body took over, and he gave in to his impending explosion of fulfillment. Clark pummeled Nina's cunt with his manhood as hard and as fast as he could.

The air was thick with the steamy aroma of Nina's womanly juices and sweat. The sound of their bodies colliding with a repetitive wet slap.

Then all at once, he felt the most fantastic tingling start in his extremities; he knew it was time for him to control. His hips bucked, and his body humped. Lead not by Clark's mind but only by the power of instinct, programmed by Three million years of human evolution hardwired into his very DNA.

Nina was in disbelief of her sensory explosion. She was in a dazed shock.

"Oh my God, I came." Nina thought.

Her body shivered and tingled as she caught her breath. Clark wrapped up in his impending orgasm that he still didn't notice That Nina Had reached her gratification. She felt Clark withdraw his throbbing cock from her battered cunt.

Nina watched as Clark took his dick in hand and started to jerk himself off. The sight of this was such a turn on for Nina that she was almost ready to go again.

When Clark pulled out of Nina's wet sheathe and held his torrid cock. It was warm and slathered in Nina's arousal fluid. Still early in his sexual career, He felt shy about masturbating in front of Nina. However, the need to release overpowered his ego. He pumped himself to a magnificent plateau of joy.

Now it was he that let out a yowl of gratification. Clark's body continued bucked and hump out of his control. He had lost his breath and the ability to function or speak.

Clark's cock pulsated in a staccato rhythm.

He exploded with the ferocity and power of a bomb.

The wanting, the taboo of who he was with just intensified his climax.

Nina felt the hot gooey splash of semen on her belly followed by another and another and another. Clark kept on squirting wad after wad on her. She had never seen that much cock juice come out of one person before.

Momentarily incapacitated by the powerful sensation, Clark seemed to fight for breath.

The semen pooled into a large creamy mother of pearl puddle on her lower abdomen. Nina had spoken to her older cousin(Margarete) about her reactive aversion to cum. Margarete had said, " just look at the cum on your belly/face as a thank you from the guy. After all, he made it for you.

Looking and feeling the size of the load on her stomach, Nina figured Clark was very thankful. Nina had cum and cum hard herself. However, she wanted to keep that to herself. She wasn't even sure why but she didn't want Clark to know he had succeeded where so many before him had failed.

Maybe if he knew he made her cum, Clark would feel like he owned her. Nina knew it was petty but thought she would unpack her thoughts and figure it out later. For now, she would keep her orgasm to herself.

After Clark recovered from his earth-shattering crescendo, he caught his breath and suddenly felt panic, guilt, and sorrow.

"Oh my god, I feel so guilty!" he said. the statement brought the reality of it to Nina who shared in Clark's regret and panic

"Me too!" she said in real distress.

Nina heard him loud and clear, for the same post-orgasm let down had struck her the same way.

Both overcome with worry and despair.

Pure guilty panic hit them both.

"What do we do?' She wondered out loud.

Nina heard him loud and clear, for the same post-orgasm let down had struck her the same way.

Both overcome with worry and despair.

Pure guilty panic hit them both.

"What do we do?' She repeated.

"We pretend like it never happened," Clark said panicked.

"That's it, we just have to act like it never happened." she agreed as she reached for the towel that just happened to be on the coffee table.

"Oh my goodness, what did we do, what did we do?" Nina lamented aloud.

"We can't undo it." Clark said, coming to terms and yet drowning in regretful feelings.

"I feel so guilty, and this is so gross, so fucked up, you're like a brother to me." Nina's own words made her feel sick to her stomach.

"I know it's weird." Clark lamented.

"It feels like incest. Nina bemoaned.

Hearing that made Clark feel even worse. She looked at him. His face looked as if he was about to become physically ill.

"I gotta go, I wish we never did it." Clark said as he frantically dressed.

"Me too, me too, you won't tell the guys, right?" Nina asked, still laying flat while wiping Clark's enormous wads off her belly with a hand towel she had left out after her shower.

"Are you crazy, of course not! Johnny will flip," answered Clark.

And just like that, Nina's night visitor was out the door. He snuck out of Nina's building and ran home under cover of darkness.

TO BE continued