Nine and a Half

Story Info
I come home with two new toys and an empty house.
1k words
4.07
6.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife left for her spa weekend with my daughter and mother-in-law. So after getting home from work early that afternoon, I changed into more comfortable clothes, minus underwear, shoved a small plug up my ass, and drove down to a sex toy store looking for a new dildo to replace the one I'd lost.

After parking, I wandered into the score and headed over to the dildo and anal section. The place was clean and well-lit with helpful staff. I took my time, looking through the butt plugs, beads, and dildos, trying to find the right one. My old dong was seven and a half inches long. The length was perfect but was only an inch and a half in girth which I found a little lacking considering I could fuck beer bottles which were about two inches in diameter. I wanted the same girth. However, I wanted that ass stretching width in something more realistic than a bottle, cucumber, or an air freshener can.

I found a nice butt plug first and grabbed it. My cock stiffened at the thought of ramming the plug between my butt cheeks. The dildo took longer. They were either too expensive, too long, or too narrow. I'd about given up hope when I spotted it. It was huge, nine and a half inches long and two inches thick. I knew immediately this was the one, assuming I could afford it. I pulled it off the rack with trembling hands and smiled. It was well within my budget.

I hurried over to the register and paid for my new items. After a quick stop at the grocery store to grab a cucumber to use later, I drove home and pulled into the garage. Shutting the garage door, I threw off my clothes, removed the small plug, and took the stairs two at a time.

Grabbing the lube, I prepared my ass for its new gifts. The butt plug was first. I decided to combine the plug with using the showerhead to masturbate my cock. Sitting on the tile floor, I took the plug and slowly inserted it into my waiting bunghole. A moan escaped as the plug stretched out my asshole. I stopped at the widest point, enjoying the tingling burn before allowing my hungry hole to snack on the black treat.

My legs shook as my sphincter clamped down on the toy, and it took all my willpower not to jerk off right then and there. After catching my breath, I stood and entered the steamy shower. I grabbed the showerhead and adjusted the spray so it'd bring it to full erection. I spread my legs and bit by bit, began to spray my balls and cock. I nearly lost my balance and used my free hand to stabilize myself against the wall. The water sent jolts of hot pleasure from my cock and balls to my throbbing asshole and then to the rest of my body. Pulse racing, I slowed the movement of the showerhead as my ass struggled to hold in the plug. It admitted defeat and the plug splashed down next to the drain. Its black head was beaded with water and lube. I set it next to the soap, knowing I'd use it later.

I replaced the shower head and stepped out. Grabbing the lube, I smeared the pink monster waiting on the white countertop and shoved three fingers up my ass. I worked them in and out staring at the shiny dong. I considered jerking off and smearing my cum all over the toy but decided to wait until later to give myself that kind of release.

My hand trembled as I reached for the dildo and took it into the shower. I stuck it to the floor, grabbed the showerhead, and inched my way down until its head was touching my waiting backside. Sucking in my breath, I pressed down and the cock wormed its way inside my quivering opening. The sensation was nothing I'd experienced before not even with my old dildo. My ass was stretched to the limit, but unlike using bottles or other objects, when my rectum clamped down, there was some give. I moaned, allowing the monster to slide further and further inside.

Finally, my body reached its limit. I could go no further. Remembering the showerhead held in my hand, I began to use the spray to masturbate my throbbing dick in time to slide up and down the dildo. I closed my eyes, pretending the cock was real and I was getting fucked by a real person. The electric heat built up in my groin as each downward thrust drove the monster dildo a bit further up my tingling ass.

Stopping just short of climax, I changed positions. I stuck the pink dong to the wall, laid on the floor of the steaming shower, and spread my cheeks as wide as possible. I rammed the rubber cock home burying it to the hilt in my waiting asshole. I lay there for several seconds, trying to catch my breath. My sphincter clamped down on the dong and jolts of burning electricity raced up and down my spine as I sprayed my balls and cock with the water.

The heat built to the point of no return. A volcano of milky cum erupted from my dick covering my body as my body spasmed in time to the spray of sweet seed that was swept away by the water.

Once my heartbeat returned to something approximating normal. I cleaned myself and the dong off. Turning off the water I stepped into the restroom with both toys in hand. I lubed up the plug again and rammed it home. My burning rectum clamped around it like a fleshy bear trap and I returned to the loft to play some video games, knowing that the cucumber would soon ravish me the same way the plug and dildo did.

All nine and a half inches of it.