Suction Cup Fun

Story Info
Woman enjoys a morning in bed with her fingers and a dildo.
1.4k words
4.33
6.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bethan woke up horny. In the night she had some pretty wild dreams (the boss she didn't even like bending her over his desk as he disciplined her for dressing like a slut to work and sliding a simply enormous cock of at least 18 inches inside her; going hiking and finding herself at the top of Skiddaw naked except for a butt plug and nipple tassels, and a group of Adventure Scouts taking full advantage) and now she needed to satisfy herself.

She squeezed her thighs together, intensifying the pressure on her clit a little. Each flex of her strong thigh muscles made her shiver slightly as it excited her clit. It was only seconds before she slipped her hand down her body. At 36, with a ten year old daughter and a frantic life, she thought she was in pretty good shape. She had abs (just about) and boobs. Not many women could claim that. She was alone this morning: her daughter was with her father for the night and the Tinder date from the evening before had been such a disappointment she hadn't even given her a peck on the cheek.

Her carefully painted fingernails eased over her neatly trimmed blonde bush, or at least what was left of it. Instinctively, her legs parted a little to allow her slender fingers access to her already damp pussy. Her lips were moist, and the wild dreams, as well as her usual morning horn, had left her needing to cum. Her pelvis was tight, tense, and she needed an orgasm. Her legs parted a little more, her fingers brushed her clit and she moaned, softly.

She was wet, sticky, horny. Her middle finger pushed her clitoris hood down and pressed firmly. Then her finger slid back up, pulling her juice covered fingertip back and exposing her clitoris. She arched her back a little, the sensitivity almost unbearably exquisite. She felt the throb between her legs, knew her pussy was getting wetter. She repeated the act, pressing down then pulling back, juice lubricating the hot clit under her finger.

Her breathing quickened, her legs opened a little, her finger slid further down over her wet pussy, to her perineum. The tight skin was sensitive, and her finger was now covered in her pussy juice. It glided up again, to her clitoris. She could feel her orgasm building, her muscles starting to tense and the mild contraction in her abdomen growing stronger. She rubbed her clit in increasingly hard circles.

Underneath her well practised finger, her clit responded. She pressed and rubbed, harder, faster, as her orgasm built. She was so horny, and so wet, and her clit was so sensitive, that it didn't take long. The orgasm that shook her made her whole body shake, she twitched from the pelvis as her contractions drew her body up, shaking her small, but pert, boobs. The orgasm faded, and she panted, glad to have released the tension. She absent mindedly carried on rubbing her clit, almost without thinking, just something she did automatically. Without having to slip a finger inside her soft, pink pussy, she knew she was dripping wet. Her juice was coating her thighs, and she could feel a little running down to her taut, tightly puckered asshole.

Bethan was still horny, still aching, still needed more. She leaned over and opened her drawer and reached for one of the sex toys that resided there. The first toy she laid her hands on was a butt plug. That wasn't what she needed today so she discarded it. Next, she felt a dildo, long, rubber, veined, thick. Perfect.

Pulling it out, she spread her legs wider. Sucking it, as if it was a real cock, she lubricated it with her saliva. She threw the bedclothes back and gazed at her own nakedness. If only Emily had been a little more exciting last night, she could have enjoyed running her tongue over this body, thought Bethan.

But she hadn't been, so dildo fun it was. Her left hand spread her lips wide, a finger either side of her clit pulling the skin back, exposing the wet, pink slit. The other hand reached down and placed the head of the clear dildo between her lips. With a slight shudder and a moan, she eased it inside her pussy. Because she was so wet it slid in easily, her protruding labia embracing the dildo but not resisting it. Soon she had every thick inch deep inside her cunt. She slowly pulled out every inch, leaving just the tip inside her before she eased, with an elegant motion that made her pussy feel content, every inch back inside her.

Although she felt full and utterly aroused, she felt as though she wanted more, something different. Looking into her en-suite, she knew what she should do.

Rising from the bed, naked and wet, she made her way into the bathroom and winced a little as she stepped delicately onto the cold tiles. She skipped over them to the toilet. Closing the lid, she swung her leg over the white seat so that she straddled it. This opened her pussy a little, and she felt her lips grasp for each other as the moisture held them together but her motion spread them.

Pushing down the dildo, the suction cup stuck to the lid. The dildo stretched up, long, clear, arcing slightly back. Bethan repeated the process of opening her labia, but this time she was more delicate, deliberate, and used a finger from each hand to pull the skin of her outer lips to spread the inner lips.

Gazing down she saw the protruding part of her lips, a darker pink than the rest of her pussy, peel apart. She felt her skin yield to her fingertips and she lowered her hips slightly. The already warm and lubricated head of the dildo touched her lips and with a slight pivot of her pelvis she able to run her cunt along the tip until it found her clit. Gyrating her hips very slightly, she rubbed her clit in small circles and then she slipped the dildo back to her lips.

Now she lowered herself onto the phallus and moaned, softly, as each thick inch made its way inside her, filling her slowly. She was wet, her pussy throbbed and she clenched her muscles around the rubber cock that she now sat on. The big rubber testicles at the base rested against her clit, and she was able to stimulate it by rocking her pelvis gently until her clit was pressed between her pubic bone and the clear, soft balls.

As she savoured the sensation of being filled, she tried to decide whether to ride the cock and bounce on it, or grind on it. She decided to ride it as if it was the last cock she had ridden.

Rising slowly, she felt the dildo strain at its base but she slid up easily. When it was nearly out of her pussy, she slid slowly back down. The feeling of the dildo stretching her lips, and her pussy gripping the shaft of the rubber cock, made her moan. She leaned forward, placing her hands on her thighs to enable her to rise and fall more easily. With her legs spread wide, her hands braced on her knees, she rode the cock quicker.

Breathing more heavily, she felt the ache in her thighs as well as the ache between her thighs. She ached to cum. She wanted to feel her muscles tense again, she wanted to feel her pelvis grip the dildo as if it was a real cock. The bend of the dildo as she rose and fell brushed against her g spot, stimulating her and arousing her more. She increased her pace.

As she fell, her clit bounced off the balls at the base of the dildo, the arc of the rubber caressed her g spot, the shaft of the dildo filled her tight pussy. She was close to cumming. Closing her eyes, she rode the phallus quicker, harder, squeezing more intensely. Her orgasm built, she felt her juice running down her thighs, she knew that she was soaking wet and this made it easier to ride the dildo hard.

She moaned. Loudly. She could be as loud as she wanted this morning with the house to herself.

'Fuck,' she shouted. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck'

Her pussy spasmed, her muscles clenched and she came, hard. Forcing her wet pussy down on the dildo, she arched her back, sweat gathering on the curve of her spine as she pulsed and came.

'Fuck,' she breathed to herself.

She reclined a little, the dildo still inside her, deep between her thighs. It felt too good to move, but she knew that her fun, for now at least, was over.