Nine Inch Leprechaun

Story Info
Womanizer feels the luck of the Irish in his backside.
3.5k words
4.48
23.9k
29
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nine Inch Leprechaun

Chad Tanner had just fucked over the last girl at Randol Inc., he just did not know it yet. Chad, nice looking guy however an utter asshole extraordinaire. Chad had fucked and blackmailed his way through college and now Randol Inc. Good looking and silk tongue, but zero no talent.

He got by, by seducing talented married women or women in deep relationships. Chad took photos of them having sex with him, the girls always half drunk and his face never in the picture. Having the photos he'd blackmail the girls into doing his work, letting him steal their ideas even got a promotion by doing it to his supervisor. With the threat of husbands or boyfriends seeing the pictures, many a woman had fallen prey to his schemes.

Shannon Dowery's bestie Melinda had just fallen prey to his latest escapade.

"I was drunk." Melinda cried into Shannon's shoulder as she consoled her.

"I know sweetie and he has you recorded saying you want to have sex with him." Melinda nodded sobbing into her friends arms.

"I have a plan Mel, a plan to fuck him up, over and around", Shannon said.

"How," Melinda asked with a shaking lip.

"His weaknesses. One he's utterly stupid. Two he believes in every single superstition there is. Remember last St. Patrick's Day he swore that guy was a real Leprechaun and tried to follow him home," Shannon laughed? Melinda tried but could not.

"I don't understand," Melinda managed.

"You know my brother is a Little Person right," Sharon asked?

Melinda nodded.

"He is also gay."

"I don't understand."

"You don't have too. I talked it over with Randy in preparation for this possibly happening to me. I eventually quit drinking at work parties to avoid the situation altogether. So you as my bestie get the benefit of the plan."

"Ok... What plan"?

"I'm going to ask Chad out and get him plastered," Sharon said. "I want you to go get a hotel room under another name, pay cash for me to take him to. I will get with Randy and take it from there."

"What hotel," Melinda asked?

"The sleazy inn by the interstate."

Randy laughed into the phone. "Sharon you are one evil bitch, I'm glad you are my sister and not my enemy."

"You still game to do it?"

"Fuck it why not? He deserves it. I can't believe I'm about to be a leprechaun. You know how many times I get that joke," Randy asked?

"Bro, if you don't want to do it..."

"Hell no, you were the first one to stand up for me when I would not myself. Even to mom and dad who did not want a gay son. Sis, you've always loved me, and I meant it, I will do any and everything I can for you."

"You should bring that big cock of yours to the ladies side now and then," Shannon laughed.

"You tall women are always size queens." Secretly Randy thought, Shannon was the one woman who had always made him hard and she had secretly been his fantasy, sister or not.

They both laughed, his joke about height and cock size plain to both.

Sharon hung up. She'd loved Randy since the day her parents had brought him home from the hospital after he was born. It had been rough for him being a Little Person and even more so at home when he became openly gay. Sharon had drawn a line in the sand with her parents over her brother when he did. Now they were all one big happy family, Randy usually the center of everyone's love and attention.

Randy had a heart of gold, the greatest sense of humor and topped off with being the smartest person Shannon knew. He owned three companies. One online company selling goods for Little People at great prices. He owned a video special effects company that had been used in a block buster movie and two recent video games, he'd made a mint from that. Last a theatrical company that produced plays revolving around Little People and "Tall Fuckers" as Randy called them working, living and loving together.

She laughed out loud to herself, remembering the day she walked in the bathroom of their ranch home, he'd just stepped out of the shower with a hard on and had the biggest cock she'd ever saw. She was in from college and Randy just graduated high school.

Randy had made a couple of fetish pornos with women, that netted him enough capital to start his online company and had been successful ever since. Shannon had watched all three pornos, brother or not he was hung like a moose and could fuck from what she'd saw.

Friday came around, Randy and Melinda had everything set up. Randy had a friend who agreed to drive Shannon's car to his house, so Mel could be far removed from hit.

"So Chadwick," Shannon said leaning over his desk. Her D cups straining her tight top low-cut top, picked for just the occasion. "How come you always ask women out but never little ol me?" She saw the bulge start in his slacks.

Biting her lip, "I guess I don't have what it takes for such a stud," she sighed. She knew damn, well he targeted women who were not single.

"Shannon... I..."

"You what? I hear that fat cock of yours is the one I need."

"From whom," he asked? His cheeks flushed but he was turned on by this raven-haired beauty sitting on the edge of his cubicle desk.

"You know girls talk. I mean can't a girl just get one good fucking and not have to be in a relationship."

"So you just wanna...," He whispered.

"Fuck? "Yes, I just want to fuck. Well maybe dinner first but you know...," Shannon spread her thighs a bit hinting at the treasure under the edge of her skirt.

She saw him swallow hard. He seemed to have gathered his composure.

"So how about tonight? Diner at Mara's then whatever else you want," he said with a smile.

"Meet you there at Seven," Shannon said and parted her thighs enough she knew he could see her shaved pussy. Leaning into his ear, "hope you like anal too," she whispered breathlessly into his hear.

She giggled as she saw him head to the bathroom soon as she sat down at her cube.

"Damn," Melinda said across the aisle to Shannon.

"Only nut he is getting is in that bathroom, other than one up his ass," Shannon smiled.

"'To bad he's a prick,' Shannon sat thinking, 'he really was a decent looking guy. Not really her type but a lot of women would find him attractive.'"

A quick text to Randy to confirm he was still down to do this.

"Hell yes, just dyed my hair red no turning back now." he'd sent back.

Lunch they sat in at a table behind Chad. "Oh god I forgot to tell you Mel, my brother said he saw a Leprechaun last Friday night down on 5th street."

"Oh shit Shannon, you know there is no such thing."

They could tell Chad had stopped eating a listening.

"Oh yes there is, remember my dad actually got kidnapped by big foot camping that summer. Don't tell me magic and things like that don't exist," Shannon added.

"Ok girl if you say so."

"I do, funny thing is I was reading this old book my grandmother had. Seems that all the old clique's are wrong about the leprechauns and are fake."

"Oh I forgot you granny was a fortune teller."

"That's right remember she told you that you'd be Valedictorian and you were."

"I know right, she knew a lot," Melinda played her part in the story. "So what is the real deal on them then?"

"There is not pot of gold, but they can grant wishes. However unless you have sex with them, they will pull some trick that screws up your wish."

"Oh like what?"

"Well say you ask for a million dollars. They would like give you a million dollars but it could be shredded and just in pieces. But if you let them fuck you and get off, they can't add any trickery to make your wish messed up. It binds their trickery and from what I read they have to grant the wishes unmolested or they get banished to limbo."

"Does it still take twenty-four hours for the wish to happen," Melinda asked?

"Yeah girl, the next day you get your wish granted."

"So only girls can get wishes granted," Melinda laughed.

"Shoot girl, if I was a guy, I'd take it up the butt to be filthy rich," Shannon said.

"Oh well yeah, I would too."

"What would you wish for Mel?"

"To be filthy rich, have a big mansion and have men falling at my feet in love," Melinda said laughing.

"Me I think I'd be rich, own my own successful company and find the love of my life. Someone maybe tall, broad shoulders, sandy blond hair and god those sexy ass blue eyes."

Melinda tried not to laugh as Shannon described Chad.

"Oh and a really fat cock," Shannon said a little louder. "You know I'm not a length girl, but anybody who can stretch me, you know I'd do anything for that man."

They girls had smiles plastered, Chad with his back to them had heard every word they knew, and the seed was planted.

"Oh hey Chad," Shannon said passing his table, "I did not see you by yourself or I would have sat down. See you tonight sexy," she said winking at him.

Shannon pulled into the restaurant parking lot at five minutes after seven. I mean a girl can't be on time, that would look to anxious. She saw Chad's BMW and Randy's Truck. Game one she said checking her makeup in the rearview. Adjusting her tits to put them more on display and out of her car she went.

Chad stood and she could see the erection in his slacks as she approached, damn I must be looking good she smiled to herself.

During dinner they ate and chatted. She would reach for his cock just enough to keep it hard. She'd point something out in the restaurant, and she'd pour her drink in his when he would look. It would appear she was putting them away when he really was.

Chad was very tipsy when they went out to the parking lot, having to barely been able to pay the check it was evident to Shannon this was going to work. On que Randy walked through the parking lot. Shannon almost laughed, there was Randy decked out as a Leprechaun down to hat and cane.

"Oh god look," she said to Chad.

"Shit! I wonder if he is real," he whispered.

"My brother saw one down at the coffee shop last week but lost him," Shannon replied.

"Hey! Hey!" Chad called. Randy stopped.

Walking over with Shannon. "Are you real," he asked?

Randy popped Chad in the leg with his cane.

"Ouch!"

"Well you felt that so I must be real."

"So how do I get my wishes," Chad slurred.

"You tall fuckers always be wanting wishes. Ok name it I will grant you three."

"Oh no you don't," Chad said, "I know your tricks."

"My tricks?"

"Yeah you have to fuck to bind you to your word," Chad said.

"Aye you bastard, I see you are a well-versed young man," Randy played the part. "Yes, it is true."

"Shannon will fuck you for my wishes," Chad said.

"Well she is definitely one sexy lady, makes one wonder what she sees in you. I would gladly fuck her, but it's for her wishes not yours."

"But..."

"Sorry it doesn't work that way," Randy said.

"So you'd have to fuck me," Chad asked?

"Aye I would, and nutt too or you would go away empty handed."

Chad seemed torn on what to do.

"Come on," Shannon added, "you could have anything."

"Can I fuck you for wishes after him," Shannon asked?

"Oh my lady you could have the entire world as beautiful as you are. However it is the young man who stopped me."

"Well damn," Shannon said.

"Do it Chad, who would know? When your done you can fuck me."

"You'd know," he said.

"Ok so like I tell everyone you fucked a leprechaun? I don't think so, they would take me to the looney farm."

"Well young folks have a good night I must be off," Randy said turning and walking away.

"Hey wait," chad called.

"Yes?"

"I've never... Been with a man"

"Ahhhh I see. Well there is a drug store around the corner I'd suggest some lube," Randy said. "I mean I can go in dry but whatever you think."

"I..."

"Meet me at the Tropical Breeze room 119 off of I-15 if you want, but I will only be there thirty minutes," Randy said and walked away.

Chad looked at Shannon. "I'm sorry but our date is off."

"And how are you going to get there you're to drunk to even find it?"

Chad seemed torn on what to do. "Ok but you better tell no one."

"Oh fuck off, I thought after he was done, you'd fuck me good, but I see your just worried. Fuck you, go do it all by yourself," she said and spun on a heel. "I thought you and I could just fuck now and then to get each other off but I see I was wrong," she said sounding pouty and disappointed.

"Wait, you really just want to have causal sex."

Shannon smiled and turned around to Chad.

"Yes, I hear your cock is fat and you can really fuck. I don't want a relationship. I'm not going to be jealous of you fucking other women. Hell I would help you fuck them she added. Long as I get some fat cock now and then."

Shannon rubbed his hard cock. "Mmm I see they did not lie, it's really fat." "'Skinny ass dick,' she thought to herself. 'She doubted he could hit the sides or the bottom.'"

"Ok," he finally said.

"Good let's go to that drug store."

Inside Shannon paid for Astro Glide, winking at the cashier, "It's about to be fun," Shannon teased. The cashier looked at Chad. "He's good looking," the she said.

Shannon drove Chad's car to the motel.

"It's ok," Shannon said. She grabbed Chad's cock and kissed him deep. She stepped back and pulled her tits over her top. "Think of these the whole time. When you done you can fuck every hole I have and cum anywhere you want as many times as you want stud."

Shannon knocked and went in Randy was still dressed in character.

"Ahhhh I see you decided untold wealth was worth it."

Chad nodded.

"So mister," Shannon said.

"Call me Donovan my lady," he said, bowing with his hat in his hand taking and kissing Shannon's hand.

"Well Donovan you sure are a cutie."

"Thank you, My lady."

"You good sir, would you ready?"

"Uh sure," Chad said swallowing a visible lump in his throat.

"So what are your wishes young man?"

"A million dollars."

"Oh now lad, think big, you're wasting wishes."

"Ok fifty million."

"There we go my friend. What else?"

A yearly income of five million dollars.

"Now you are thinking, you are the first who looked at wishing for the long run," Randy played his part. "One last one."

"To have any woman I want."

"You have this curvy raven-haired beauty and you wish for others?"

"Well..."

"No worries." Randy took his hat off and tapped it three times with his cane. "Tomorrow when you wake you should check your account," he winked. Then go fuck the first woman you see.

Chad was all in you could tell his eyes full of greed.

"Now if you will my good sir, drop them pants and bend it over."

Chad turned blood red but turned and eased his pants and underwear down.

Randy smacked Chad's ass making Shannon giggled.

"Now that ass is made for cock if I've ever saw one," Randy said.

"Gentle," Chad almost whispered climbing on the bed.

Randy sat his hat on the dresser turning it a bit. The GoPro cam he had in it would catch everything, then climbed up on the bed behind Chad.

Randy took his long fat cock out. Veins down the shaft of it. Shannon could not help lust after it. Randy noticed. Looked at his cock then at Shannon. "Anything for you," he said squiring the lube down his hard shaft and winking at Shannon.

"Anything," she asked rubbing her pussy through her skirt?

"Aye Lass anything," he said again, Shannon's eyes went big. She looked at his cock then back in his eyes. He nodded, looked at her crotch and winked.

'Oh fuck, she just knew he meant she would eventually get that fat cock in her.'

"My that is a nice balloon knot you have there Chad. Tell me what you want Randy asked."

"What?"

"Tell me what you want," Randy smacked his fat cock head against Chad's puckered hole.

"Fuck me."

"What was that son? You don't sound convinced."

"Fuck my ass with your big cock."

"Aye what's your name Lad? Can't fuck a man in the ol ass without knowing who he is."

"Chad."

"Chad what?"

"Chad Tanner and I want you to fuck my ass."

Randy motioned Shannon over and put her hand on his cock. "Smack it a few times," he smiled.

Shannon's heart raced as she tried to wrap her fingers around Randy's cock.

Smack! Smack! Harder Randy groaned. Smack!! Smack!! "Yeah. Now guide it in Lass."

Shannon guided Randy's cock head to Chad's hole and in.

Chad grunted and is hole slowly spread around Randy's thick cock.

"I see this isn't the first time you've been fucked like this Chad," Randy said.

Chad grunted, "what?"

"I've tapped many an ass, this one is not a virgin ass." Randy said. Shannon looked at Randy. He smiled. "This one has been pumped a few times," he said and smacked Chad's ass with his chubby hand.

"First guy," Chad groaned as Randy sunk all the way in.

"Ahhhh so you like the dominant women with the strap-on. Aye no matter to me," Randy said and went to pumping Chad's ass with long, slow deep strokes. "Well come tomorrow you can pay all the women you want to use the ol rubber cock on you my boy."

Randy pulled about halfway out and Shannon took a few pics with her phone. Then Randy went to hammering Chad's fuck hole.

Shannon could hear his balls smacking Chad's. Damn he had some stamina Shannon thought while she rubbed her pussy whishing it was her on the end of that massive cock.

Chad took it like a champ grunting along with Randy's thrusts and Randy just kept pumping.

Mel text her. "Girl is everything alright? Y'all been in there over half an hour?"

"Yeah, he is pumping the fuck out of him She sent back. Girl you should see Randy's cock it's fucking huge!"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Send me a Pic Lol."

Shannon leaned over and whispered into Randy's ear. He smiled and pulled his cock out laying it on Chad's ass. Women always wanted to see his cock when they found out his short self-had over nine fat inches of cock.

Shannon took a pic.

"Easy my boy just taking a break," Randy said and sunk his fat cock back into Chad and went to work as Shannon text the pic to Mel.

"Fuck! I wanna fuck you brother," Mel sent back.

"Fuck girl I do too."

Randy had pounded Chad so hard he was laying face down just taking it and whimpering.

Randy grunted. Uh oh about to blow Shannon thought and started gathering everything but the hat up.

"So Chad my boy how old are you?"

"Thirty-one," he grunted.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah, Randy cried out and he pumped Chad's offered hole filling it full of cum.

Once his cock was spent, Randy got off the bed pulling his green pants up and stuffing his fat cock into them. He put his hat back on and winked at Shannon.

"So thirty-one you say?"

Chad nodded and grunted laying there full of cum, his hole burning from the stretching.

"My boy, don't you think you are a wee bit old to be believing in Leprechauns and such." Randy laughed? Shannon busted out laughing too.

"Wha... Huh?"

Randy and Shannon ran out the door and too Randy's truck laughing.

They were backing out of the parking spot in front of the door when Chad limped to the door looking at them. You could tell by his face; he realized he'd just been fucking had. Well fucked and had.

Shannon rolled down the window. "If you don't want the video out, you will walk in Monday and tell management what you did and resign, or this goes viral on Pornhub," she said. Randy put the truck in gear, they sped off laughing into traffic leaving Chad standing in the doorway.