All Comments on 'Nine Months Too Long a Wait'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Note to the "author"...please do us a favor and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

This author is a creampie eating cuckold right wing nut job. All of his MC's a weak little cunts.

dustybin63dustybin63about 1 month ago

Just wondering........ do you perchance have an ex wife called Traci who was a cheating slut? If so you have my condolences it happened to me by my first wife too while I was asleep upstairs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The anonymus comment 7 month earlier "The premise of a deployed service member..." contains all the points I intended to make and then some👍

Phil is dumb as a box of rocks, even more so than the typical Hocked1957 male "hero". He is ignoring his future wife's past "I don't have to know what you did before we met"- BIG mistake. He doesn't care about her family background, the attitude of her parents and sibling, the influence they have on Traci. The strong ties between her former longtime boyfriend with said family and his being around whenever they visited contributed to the number of red flags dangling in his tace. He begged for disaster by marrying this "goddess" and cried and bitched when this idiotic "project" went belly up. How does good old Phil react? He perpetrates crimnil acts effectively turning his band of brothers into a gang to exert revenge. Boy, he had nothing else to blame for the disaster his married life had turned into than his own stupidity. So divorce her and lern from the experience. What does he do? Marries another woman after knowing her for one (!) year (not counting the time she acted as his lawyer). SMH

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Pulls a gun on him and threatens him and all he does is swat it out of his hand? No ass kicking?

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

Too bad there wasn't more revenge on the cheating wife and no information regarding the fallout from the cheating mother,

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Painful. Like an IED backstabbing you.

Mona; 'taming of the Shrew?'

Randy; 'jody dickless groddy' papa smirk

Traci; 'like riding a bicycle again and again'

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld7 months ago

The only person with morals is his shark of a lawyer, damn but the Marines will take anybody. No, they won't. I had to brothers join the Marines. They are very upstanding people. I'm a discharged Ranger, the things I did are under the heading of National Security for the next 175 years. Do I care, nope. My ex family hate me. Both my sons hated me, but joined anyway. The sandbox caught them. 1 in Iraq, the other in Afghanistan. I say this because when I divorced their mother for desertion I got 85% of everything thanks to a former Marine JAG, now a circuit court judge. He hated people who disrespected veterans.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lot of unlikable characters. Having the mother in law drugged and raped is gross. Then Randy has his balls blown off. High moral standards. And yes Traci and her family are morons. And screwing his two ex best friends to.keep things quiet was execrable. Only his future wife seemed like a moral person.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The last line of the story has Traci's third baby being named Phil. Was this meant to indicate that Traci had regret about losing Phil as her husband, or was it a hint that Phil cheated on his current wife and fathered a baby with his ex?

Highly unlikely that a .22 would blow a man's balls and dick off. So the idea that Randy can't father more children is not a given.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The premise of a deployed service member being cheated on in the manner the story described had great promise for an excellent story. However, after it's premise the story became one example of stupidity after another. For starters, having the MC and his slut wife be located in a small Southeast city makes no sense when they both attended the Univ of Iowa. Then having his two best friends also attend college in Iowa was weird. When he came home from deployment, he flew into Nashville with a two hour drive home. Logic says he lived in Tennessee or perhaps northern Alabama or maybe north Mississippi. Have him go to a southern school. 2) He rents a car at Nashville airport but has a truck the next day. Did he trust his future ex to return the car? 3) He is so moral about his wedding vows but drugs his ex mother-in-law and gets his ex's husband's balls shot off. He is no more moral than his ex's wacky family. 4) the timeline has him getting his pharmaceutical degree in 3 years. No way that happens, especially after his break from school while serving in the Marines. 5) the mother-in-law and her family are too stupid for even Literotica characters. With their attitude toward military personnel and casual sexual affairs (blatantly expressed to him when he first met them), there is no way a moral man with half a brain would have married Traci. 6) meeting the ex mother-in-law might have been a plausible alibi, but sticking around after drugging her and until she sobered enough to recognize him was absurd 7) the way the story developed, the MC and his military buddies are simply thugs, not patriots. It was an insult to Special Operations of all branches. 8) the list could go on and on. Interesting premise for a story that was butchered.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

There’s a special place in hell for anyone who cheats on a deployed spouse. Well handled.

RuttweilerRuttweiler9 months ago
Too stupid

I was with you until you had your main character fall in love with the next woman he sees, his new lawyer. That’s just such a stupid, tired, childish cliché.

No one with a working brain can take this seriously. You fucktards constantly write the same unbelievable story over and over, depending on the stupidity of your audience to rescue you.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

Druging mother and shooting his balls off drops story to 4*.

Distrupts the reader's sense of MC being a ethical man.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"The third child"

inka2222inka222212 months ago

4 stars. This could easily have been a 5 star amazing story, but failed on a couple of points:

1. The slut won in the end. She ended up married to rich guy AND allowed to fuck around. Losing some money in divorce was good for main character's morale, but ultimately amounted to little meaningful difference.

2. Shitty "mother" in law wasn't punished at all. Having a gangbang wasn't a negative for her, clearly. So the only one punished was - if he found out - was her husband, not her. She wasn't meaningfully harmed in any way possible but deserved it.

4. The idiotic behavior with soon to be ex with dinner, dancing etc... was... well, idiotic. As other said, at least it could have risked good divorce outcome. I'll let that slide since he effectively got minor revenge on both her and the asswipe, but till, dumb move.

5. Related to #3, the whole subplot with the old whore made no sense. If he wanted an aliby, there were way simpler ways to get one. As I said, it definitely wasn't any revenge on HER. So what's the point other than have his military buddy risk picking up an STD from her?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really? She wants to get a table to have dinner and talk? The only response should be FUCK OFF BITCH!

Dancing? Why doesn't he bend over and ask to get fucked?

I'm very disappointed in the way this story progressed.

As soon as he accepted "service" from her he approves of her actions!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You've obviously never been in the military Hooked. A three man special unit? That's not how things work. I know this, because I was a field combat hospital corpsman and served four years with the U.S.M.C.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Who is this Traci that keeps showing up in your stories......seems like she did a number on you..... However, whatever..... Love your writings

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm one of those anonymous commenters, and only comment when something is interesting. I'm still active in the academy, albeit near retirements, and call me a coward. But I don't disrespect authors and that goes for both Hooked1957 and imhapless. Great authors, both of you. Right up there with Richard Gerald and other notables.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 1 year ago

Cute pp 5*. By the way, why do you allow anonymous comments; they're mostly from assholes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Army cuck could not fuck his wife after 9 months so he was eyeballing the lawyer!!

THIS WRITER IS ONE SCREWED UP ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amusing tale, but like another commenter said, having sex with the soon-to-be Ex before the dissolution would actually complicate things in this instance. And it would also require a DNA or other paternity test for the in-utero child so would probably end up waiting until the birth. So, a bit too contrived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't want to nitpick, but in most states, having sex with the wife after learning of her infidelity amounts to condonation of the adultery and nullifies it as a grounds for divorce. Just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lost total credibility after the drugging of the mother-in-law.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Nice read, I liked the style, character set, and idea

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - just a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Babalooie, dude we expect some integrity as a writer and there was none found here. Regardless of free or paying big bucks, someone should have pride enough in their work to not put out trash like this one. Good grief, defending this imbicile is not one of your better traits.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
If

If his military background was top secret,how could the police refer to it.?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I lost IQ points reading this.

RuttweilerRuttweilerover 1 year ago
You’re not even trying.

The whole “cheating wife, marries the divorce lawyer“ trope is so ignorant and overused. What kind of a moron would be in the middle of divorcing his wife for infidelity and be immediately wanting to hit on the next attractive female character he sees. Your main character is a caricature, a ball of rage with a dick. No subtlety, just venom and resentment.

Your inclusion of the particular female caricatures you selected shows clearly that you, 1) Really hate women as people; and 2) Don’t understand them well enough to write female characters with any veracity at all.

You (Author) read a bunch of LW stories, and have focused only on the ones that really push your “hate all the fucking bitches” buttons. You have correctly surmised that churning out an endless series of copycat “stories” will net you praise from all the “He-Man Woman-Haters” and trolls that nest here.

Let me leave you with a constructive comment. You are currently starting with a plot, and inventing characters to make that (worn-out) plot function. Instead, try imagining your characters as real people with real feelings. Now try imagining what they will actually do, given their personalities and circumstances.

At least that way, you won’t just be throwing rotten meat to the scavengers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Couldn’t happen to a nicer group. They still got off to easy. So many whorehouses around the world and whole family of volunteers. Such a waste. They could have really done something worthwhile instead of wasting oxygen here. Oh well, such is life.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

Loved the story. But for me personally having sex with the soon to be ex, especially eating her pussy was a bit much. If day lead the bitch on and walk away....but that's just me

xhristianjxhristianjalmost 2 years ago

This story was good up to fucking his ex-wife and licking her fucking cunt? What the fuck is wrong with you

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good "Premise" for a stry "Ace" but not technically worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great end run.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Might as well be a saddletramp story for all the bullshit small dick incel bullshit

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Finally a story where everyone got what they deserved.

BabalooieBabalooiealmost 2 years ago

So many people anonymously spew their filth over free stories. Hell, it's a FREE (NO COST) literary site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WEAK WIMP CUCK MARINE. CRYING OVER A CHEATING SKANK WIFE THEN HEAD IN THE CLOUDS WITH THE DIVORCE LAWYER!! NO REVENGE ON HIS FRIENDS!!

REALL A CUCK MARINE, AS A MARINE HE IS A DISGRACE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

whta a joke, cucky tale fairy tale author maybe

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

No revenge on his " buddies " ? Don't make any more of your characters Marines; you don't have the slightest fucking clue!

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 2 years ago

You know, if someone doesn't like the story that's their problem. You did a good job on the story. I just hate the pompous grammar police who pontificate and try to show how smart they are. That person didn't even have the courage to use a name. He should slink back to his mother's basement to jerk off to this story Again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
From a legal standpoint

He forgave her infidelity, thereby altering the division of assets to 50/50. In the law, when you have sex with someone after their infidelity, it is seen as forgiveness for that infidelity.

On a side note, he fucked her after everything she did? Eww. Loser deserves to get dick rot from the skank for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but this bird don’t fly. First, you created a story with too many people who do not deserve a shred of compassion. Also it might have been a better story if you had taken the time to do a better job of proof reading and not relied on auto correct spelling: ewe no watt eye meant. There were also tense changes in the same paragraph and some acts that made everything sound dumb. Why would a man who is getting a divorce from a cheating wife who is pregnant from another man want to have oral or normal sex with her? No, better take some time to think your plot lines and character actions better for your next effort.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good one....loved the payback on the bitch mother in law.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars and only because he divorced the skanky, slut.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Even conceding that she was horny and thought that he was cheating, she couldn't use birth control, especially during her fertile periods?

NicealloverNicealloverover 2 years ago

Excellent revenge story! Cucold Kees the upper hand throughout the story. I would just like to have seen a remorse scene from Traci.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, these pussies who didn’t like what happened to the mother-in-law and Ralph can eat a turd! The mother-in-law had a conceptual gang bang so no foul! While Ralph should be taking a handgun safety course!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done, except: "It was a perverse way to look at it, but she did have a point." How could you write that? She had no point at all. If you marry a woman who already has a child, you are not raising a child that represents a profound betrayal of you and your wedding vows. Suppose your wife steals a Mercedes, and you divorce because of it. Then you plan to marry a woman who bought a Mercedes. Would the ex have a point if she said, "Why not stay married to me? You are still going to be married to a woman with a Mercedes if you marry her."? That one line made the MC appear stupid beyond belief. Still a 5, but what a ridiculous unforced error.

carindenniscarindennisover 2 years ago

What the fuck?!? The bitch cheated and you have the cuck following his duck.

BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story is great. Some comments are as well. Invisible_bridges gave her gender away [read her comments] and should be named invisible_britches due to those comments. Then, of course, there is not_a honest_viking, not acknowledging that the main scumbags are her family, Randy and those two best buddies. LP

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story a lot. AAAA+++

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

I liked it all the way up to before he became a total scumbag by helping his friends rape a his ex-mother-in-law. Then he just became an even more disgusting human being than the rest the dumbshits in this story combined, by a mile.

1Merlin1Merlinover 2 years ago

Hypocrisy much? Your woman is a cunt so you're a bigger one... Ain't nobody standing on the high ground in this story.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

What a vile story --- from the misogynistic portrayals of the wife and the mother-in-law, to the MC having his buddies attack and emasculate the boyfriend, to having the MC slip the mother-in-law a date rape drug, and then having another buddy rape her.

.

More bullshit : slut wife who lies, cheats, and will fuck anyone, doesn't believe in abortion. How convenient for the plot. What a moral code!. And finally, having the mother=in-law, while riding his buddy's nine inch cock, getting pulled all the way down on it would have either ruptured her cervix or broken Chas's cock, because the length in inches from the vaginal opening to the cervix is about 7.5 inches.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Last sentence — names the third child Phil.

What’s the significance of naming the child Phil. I realize it is the MC’s name. Is that it? If that’s it, so what? We know she’s still enamored with him. Is the implication Phil screwed her again and impregnated her somehow AFTER marrying Randy?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony 6/26/21 — coal burner.

What the heck is a coal burner?

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

The last sentence troubled me. Why would she name the third child Phil? Did Phil cheat on his new wife and impregnate his ex? Or is it just a coincidence and a blow against Randy?

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pity

Pity Chas and his two mates didn't get Mona pregnant.Also why would Randy stay with Traci after she started having other men's kids?.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pity

Pity Chas and his two mates didn't get Mona pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FUCK IT, ANOTHER MARINE FUCKING CRYING HUSBAND - MORE AMERICAN TRASH WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading when you made the whore a coal burner .

One atar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This author is REALLY slipping. Marrying a woman with kids IS NOT THE SAME as your wife getting Oregon from another while you are married and deployed. This was trash and has caused me to give up on this writer,as a few other recently are also complete junk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why was this bloke portrayed as a Marine, why not just a soldier.

He comes home from active service, finds out his wife is pregnant to another bloke and sits down and has a cry.

Then gets his mates (and it took 3) to give the bloke a bashing, I think a marine would want to do it himself and get his mates to provide an alibi (he was sitting playing poker with us all night officer).

Apart from hitting the brother in-law when he came at him, The only one he came close to actually getting revenge on was the Mother in-law, and that was only slipping a drug into her drink.

Definatly not one of your good stories

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another read

I enjoy this one every time that I read it. Don't cheat on active duty servicemen or women.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

But Lee Anne pointed out that some of the more liberal judges sometimes still made the husband pay for the child, if in their little minds the husband may be precipitated the cheating.

Ummm...conservative judges are even slightly worse in that department.

"But consider this, Phil. Let's say we get divorced, and later on down the road you meet a woman you want to marry, and she has children. If you loved her, you'd be raising another man's children then.

"So we're back to you and your pride."

It was a perverse way to look at it, but she did have a point.

Nope...she didnt make a valid point in the context of her having another mans baby. Not even close.

"He's the piece of shit who cuckolded me with my ex-wife while I was deployed with the Marines out of the country.

Literally no one uses the word "cuckold" when talking about a cheating wife, unless its a little bitch who enjoys being made in to one.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story.Liked the part where he got his revenge on his mother in law.I think he should also have shagged her,for the icing on the cake.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Thank you for the funny story

May all mother-in-law's rot in hell

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Sad part of this whole story is shit like this actually happens to our military in real life. I can't tell you the contempt I feel for spouses who would cheat while their husband/wife are serving our country. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They Are All the Same

Every Hook1957 story is the same - only names and places change. Usually, after 20-25 years, his wife either cheats or he finds out she cheated years ago. He then says he's going to divorce her and for some unknown reason, they all think that he'll get over it in a couple of days and, usually, be willing to raise someone else's kid. Meanwhile, he talks quietly and nicely to her and even filing a divorce takes months. On what planet?? Each husband rails re the disrespect and then acts as there's no disrespect at all as he stays with her for months. And is every wife brain dead that she thinks it'll all be great? Notice never once does he say can I screw around for years and you'd be ok with it too? wish author would once be realistic.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
rofl

im sorry but theres no way a marine SO operator stays in that house to talk let-a-lone sit down and cry in front of them. everyone in this story read like an inbred white trash clan. reminded me of the hills have eyes movie, shitshow sounds about right.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice.!!! More BTB stories need to be written...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I JUST HOPE HE GOT.........................

Plenty of pictures of his ex mother in law to forward to her husband. Burn that bitch to the ground. Other than not hearing that, great story. Loved it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I have a silly question re: pensions and 401ks. These stories always have the wife getting half, but what if he worked/served for 30 years, and was only married the first ten (lowest-earning) years? At MOST she should get half of one-third, and it should really be further adjusted because he actually earned LESS than one-third in the first third of his career.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
ok

Ok I thought it was a okay story. Those who didn't like it, remember it was just a story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Teen aged marine super assassin bull cock flies in

Every. Story.

40+ orgasms. Fingers and tongue like tentacles. Women begging for seed. Protagonist a super marine with a 20 foot cock that shoots a quart of cum a mile 10 times a day.

Let's add protagonist is iron man, lex luthor, superman and batman all rolled into one, with James Bonds' savoir faire with the ladies. It's like a teenager writes this shit. Or a jerk off stuck in his moms basement, never having met a woman and an avid buyer of kleenex.

Or fuck buddies with skippy47 so they can use their prehensile tongues on each other, seems to be how they get creative common idea sharing going.

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsalmost 4 years ago
Seriously!!

I really enjoy reading Hooked1957’s work, but this is off the rails ludicrous! No Marine in his right mind would have acted the way that “Phil” did. Unbelievable and disappointing as a story and Lead character. Let’s just say this one is worth missing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jesus Christ, this was a f@cking mess. Were you high on meth when you write this pile of trash?

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Good story

I love how karma bites people in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Decent story until the overused, cliche, drugged gangbang. That's just lazy writing.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Rally good story the second time through. But no way Randy leaves that trailer walking after the first confrontation, especially after pulling a gun.

waifwaifover 4 years ago
Ummmm....really?

Where to begin?

*The guy is a part-time Marine?

*He is a team leader for a "special" unit of four Marines, yet he joined the Marines at 18 out of high school?

*He managed to get a Pharmacy degree after his first four years in the USMC, but still remained on active duty?

*The biggest problem I had with this piece of fantasy, is that he refers to one of his accomplices in his revenge as "a former Marine buddy".

There are NO former marines....Semper Fidelis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lit readers are worse than a pastel of pussies.

There is NOTHING off the menu for revenge when a piece of shit does what she did to her soldier husband. Fuck those Lit readers, and fuck their comments. Time to stand up and be counted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape of the ex-mother-in-law ruins this story

The mother in law may be a sack of shit who was instrumental in wrecking his marriage, but there's no excuse for getting her raped.

Anyone who doesn't think it was rape needs to learn the law.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
With All The Marines

I've known over the years, and I am not one, there would have been at least two more "buds" who would have been dealt with rather rudely.

"But consider this, Phil. Let's say we get divorced, and later on down the road you meet a woman you want to marry, and she has children. If you loved her, you'd be raising another man's children then." Not even close to screwing at least the three other guys we know about and getting knocked up while he was deployed. Marrying someone who already has children would be a joint decision not just the sluts.

I do take exception to him banging the whore in his apartment. I do admit that I did fuck mine in the ass twice after I found out she was cheating, too bad she liked it maybe even more than I did. Good story, it's nice to have friends who have your back, unlike the two who stayed at home to watch his. Signed: BTW

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Please don't tell you are Marine give us another bad mark

Dance Fuck wife definitely deserve cuckold status

Drug piece of shit

Help brothers beat the crap out of cheaters but no drugs etc

Old corps Semper Fi

Boots no respect

Cut off dick before touching cheating bitch

Dubby49Dubby49almost 5 years ago

@Anon 2/19/19

My thoughts exactly

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good up until ...

I quit reading when "pharmaceutical creation" appeared in the text. No acceptable pay-back possible using drugs.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A LEOPARD AND SPOTS

versus Once A Cheater,,,,,,,Oops, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sure, bro

Except the main qualification for force recon is to chew crayons quietly. 😋

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 5 years ago
The annoy below

Should do his research before speaking. The Marine force recon is as trained as the Navy Seals. The only difference is the mission. Recon seldom fire a shot because their mission is to remain silent and bring back information. If they fire a shot the mission has failed. They can and will do direct fire missions but that is not their primary mission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marines are the least elite of the US armed forces

They have the lowest standards of any branch to get in. Pretty much be a live body that can pass the physical.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
If....

he's a marine (one of the elite corps in the US?) and add to that in a special 'shit has hit the fan' unit, surely Randy would have been dead the day he came home?

He's wound up and in an emotional state and one of the causes is not only present but smirking, when he gets in his face the cause pulls a gun on him. I would have thought the reaction would have been to stick it up under his chin, flick the safety and pull the trigger. In the UK, I think they call that by reason of temporary insanity caused by emotional stress or as it was a crime of passion.

Could anyone really be as stupid as Randy, to be in the same room as any cuckolded husband would be dodgy enough.

The biggest problem I have is convenience. Do the Marines retain people for special deployment? Would someone in that profession retrain to be a chemist? Would the Marines pay for it? Do the chemists in this pharmacy not have to account for the drugs used? One speciality to fill in plot convenience is bad enough and irrespective of the drug dissipating, the M-i-L was seen with him at both places and out of character was fucking someone in a public bar, it would take much to put it together after she cried date-rape. And the wife being fucked during divorce proceedings would have been enough to at the very least make it a 50/50 split, if not forced counselling, etc, etc.

Read a lot worse, but there are plenty better, will have a look at your others.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Meh

I know and have served with many different Marines over the years and I don't know too many that would not have exacted revenge immediately when he saw his wife knocked up. They certainly would not have waited that long. Most Marines are BadAss but I suppose there are a few Liberal Cucks in every Branch.

Hell, I knew one that actually female circumcised his Cheating Wife's Clit with a knife so she could never again enjoy sex to nearly any degree she used to. I might have been the one to suggest that idea. She couldn't even call the cops because she was so afraid for her life, her lover's life, and her families lives. I had heard half a dozen years later after her Marine Ex-husband married a wealthy woman and had the good life and kids, she OD'ed on something. No loss.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second thoughts

When you had the husband seemingly getting on with the cheating, pregnant, also screwing with his faithless two fiends dumbed down family slut of a wife, I thought "what the F..k!" THEN, when he explained he was cuckholding the cuckhold to his soon to be

X wife, well.., I have to admit it, that I was cheering this wounded at home hero.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite Hooked story. I love it because it almost mirrors my only cheating story. My fiance dropped me, while deployed, for a football hero from our hometown. When FB hero was injured after picking a fight with me, Sweetpea went back to school without him. By the end of spring semester, she was pregnant by a unknown daddy. I later found that she had three childre, by three different men. Bless her heart, neither she, or FB hero ever made it back to school. A bit different, but I still identify with this story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous