All Comments on 'Nine Months Too Long a Wait'

by Hooked1957

Sort by:
  • 156 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Married into a family of ignorant trailer trash, . . .

and he expected his spouse to be something different? Oh, but she was really beautiful, and a really great fuck. I'm guessing he found out it wasn't worth the heart break and contempt. He got what he deserved, for being so blind and naive.

That doesn't mean I didn't like the story. Really liked the vengeance and the payback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boring

Terrible woman with a terrible family. Too bad the honorable marine raped the mother in law. The wife is scum and the husband is a monster who should not be allowed on the streets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry!

I couldn't finish this pile of crap!

muncher354muncher354about 6 years ago
Trash.

It's garbage. Makes no sense all the way through.

swedishreader1swedishreader1about 6 years ago
It went down the toilet.

When he slept with her and entered the sewer shortly after.

The characters were very one dimensional.

A train wreck could have bed avoided but you took the easy option.

Try taking the harder route next time and craft a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
That blew chunks

What's with these writers? Try to pull the sympathy vote because the dude as some sort of super soldier. The wife was brain dead, the whole family had a collective IQ of 12 and the guy wasn't much better. Two stars for trying to exploit the military angle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Tale

There were a few bobbles , mainly him sleeping with her after everything she put him through .

Would have liked to have seen the MIL to have gotten some real payback , she didn't seem to mind her punishment at all .

But considering everything else posted the last two days , this is a Masterpiece in comparison .

Top marks from me .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So rape and assault are justified?

Guess adultery is justified too.

You went out of your way to make her and her family as retarded as fucking possible while making Mr. Soldier boy a super-soldier without having the first goddamn clue about the armed forces.

I have no respect for rapists and if he could facilitate a rape and an assault without so much as second thought, how do you expect us to believe he was faithful to his wife?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Wow. Only 3.63 stars at this point?

I liked it. Not perfect, but a great BTB. Randy got his cum... I mean comeuppance. The only thing I didn’t get was the MIL’s punishment. She liked it. While reading, I figured at some point there would be a video released to her hubby, and the community in general. Embarrass/disgrace the bitch. But no, she got to fuck several Marines, or biker dudes, and had fun. What’s up with that. She seemed to be to central figure in the cheating, so I figured she’d get it worse than anyone. Probably now a bonafied “hotwife”, and will continue slutting around.

For me, because of lack of retribution to mother in-law, I give this 4-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
4*

Ooh-Rah!

enderlocke77enderlocke77about 6 years ago
rofl

phil is as dumb as a bags of rocks.he knowingly married in a family like that and is surprised at what happened while he is gone for 9 months lol. and then marries a woman he says himself that the only job she could get is lawyer bc shes a bitch. and that mom-in-law revenge sounds like she enjoyed that lame. ur a better story teller than this, wanted to give it a -* but cant gave it a 3 just so u'll keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

His having sex with her made him appear just as brain-dead and impulse-driven as she was.

A fault-based state would also still use condonation as a defense, which means if you willingly have sex with your spouse after you know about grounds for divorce, that means you forgive them and can't actually use those grounds. By sitting on his ass and not immediately filing, and then letting her seduce him before he got around to it, he would have fucked himself over in the divorce big time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Marine of 26 Years

Having spent 26 years on active duty, I found your stories Marine Corps. references to be full of unabashed bullshit! There were, are and never will be part time, 4 man specialty teams. I realize that your story is fiction....but, gimme a damn break!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The wife had an eleven month pregnancy?

She was seven months pregnant the last time he fucked her. They divorced three months later and she had the baby a month after that. Men always marry the hot divorce lawyer here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Disappointed with this one, I had high hopes after your other stories.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Hoo boy

Yet another Loving Wives story involving magical drugs, rape, and castration. He gets 75% of their shared assets, no alimony, no child support, and ends up with the smoking-hot lawyer living happily ever after (of course.) Yet, he still needs to get his butthurt revenge — not against the person who actually cheated on him, but against her lover and her mother. Thud.

Oh, and of course, he’s a Marine special forces superhero. Brainless sluts, evil mother-in-law, smarmy ex-boyfriend...nearly every box in the BTB checklist was ticked.

“Nearly” because this is the first BTB story I’ve ever read where the jilted husband actually displays a bit of emotion when he discovers his wife has cheated. Oddly enough, I find the emotion out of place and out of character! It’s hard to believe this hardened, battlefield-tested, Marine would break down sobbing — especially in front of his wife, his evil mother-in-law, and the always-smirking Randy. The one time a stoic reaction would seem plausible, it wasn’t used!

One more comment about that scene. After our war hero is done with his sobbing session, his wife approached him and interrupts his “reverie.” Reverie? Really?

bruce22bruce22about 6 years ago
Amusing Tale

His lawyer should have told him to never touch his soon to be ex-wife again. now he has to pay child support....

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Thoughts

"By the look on her face, she hadn't given any thought to my past at all, especially since I never mentioned anything about past girlfriends." - He's 22. SHE had a boyfriend, why would she not think that he might have had girlfriends?

Okay, this is Lit, and I don't expect "reality," but I DO expect "realistic." It's realistic that her parents prefer her old boyfriend; for them to be knowledgeable about her sex life, is not!

"It was a perverse way to look at it, but she did have a point." - She does NOT have a point! To date a woman who you know has children, and knowing that marry her and help raise her children is nowhere near raising the child that your WIFE conceived with another man!

Horny or not, going dancing with her, then fucking her is INSANE!

I'm surprised that she didn't use the "he fucked me, that means he accepts me" excuse.

@etchiboy - I also expected father-in-law to get a video of his slut wife in action!

@bruce22 - No, no child support. As noted, she could have used the sex to stop the adultery grounds, but she was already pregnant with another man's child, even if the baby was born before the divorce was final he's off the hook.

amyyumamyyumabout 6 years ago
Cute and entertaining

5* from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I liked it up until

the daterape drug on the mother-in-law.

Frankly, any man worth his salt would just walk away from that family after the divorce. I get the revenge on Randy, and I understand the anger at his ex-MIL, but that was a step too far for me to enjoy the story.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 6 years ago
3.5

Rounded up as it was not bad. The last 1/3 was a bit of a let down - the revenge scenes lacked originality and didn’t mesh with Phil’s personality.

JMO YMMV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Get your metaphors right!!

"She wasn't the smartest bulb?" Did you mean "She wasn't the brightest bulb?"

I hate it when people misquote metaphors. Mainly because they don't work as metaphors when misquoted, and then it turns out to just sound stupid. So, unless you were trying to demonstrate how moronic your main character was, and I suppose I cannot eliminate that as a distinct possibility, misquoting the metaphor was completely wrong. It doesn't sound cute, it doesn't sound edgy, it just sounds stupid.

In this instance, it makes your main character the "pot calling the kettle 'black,'" and you see how a metaphor works, right?

So, perhaps you should make like a tree and go away. See how stupid that sounds?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A 12 year old boys wet dream story

As only someone with the mind of a 12 year old would come up with something so lame. Revenge stories only appeal to the WWE crowd. Which 12 year olds happen to love. Hmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Pretty shitty ending

Still having babies with a dickless husband. That's the best you can do. .?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 6 years ago
@ Anony/ No wonder the U-sdhite-d states is so shit

I can’t believe no one else hasn't jumped your ass about this remark. Unless you are from one of the very few places in the world that we don’t shovel money to in the form of foreign aid OR that we have not pulled your asses out of the fire, you should be ashamed—if such a thing as shame even exists in which ever country you inhabit.

BTW (that stands for by-the- way, just in case you’re as stupid as you sound,) perhaps if you did have an armed citizenry, you wouldn’t have needed others to pull the bad guys off your asses.

The way I see it, our shame is rooted in the way so many of us have followed the progressive Pied Pipers as they remove all morals and religion from our public forum.

Oh yeah--almost forgot about your story, author; I found it very entertaining even if very unrealistic. Others have covered those points very well, so I won't repeat them. I will definitely read your next effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sorry but you lost me at the settlement.

I'm sorry but my experience with Jag although Limited is that divorces regardless of a municipality are pretty cut-and-dry. 50/50 for the wife regardless of circumstances. 50/50 of whatever accrued assets. 50/50 for your retirement will however that is accrued. And it's just that's the way it is oh and you have to pay her legal fees in most jurisdictions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
??? short story contest?

you DO know that this is a site for SEX stories, not high school English class --right?

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 6 years ago
Pretty much nonsensical

Granted, there were a few paragraphs in this story that made sense, but very few.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unbelievable

I try to suspend disbelief on this site but it would have been more believable if this guy had turned his entire wife’s family into his personal harem of sex slaves than to believe a Marine, much less a super secret commando Marine would not beat the ever loving cowboy shit out of his two best friends for fucking his wife

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 6 years ago
Ouch. I don't normally point out errors but he could NOT have divorced her.

The law in the USA and the UK for that matter is clear on this:- If a husband knows his wife has had sex with another man as soon as he has sex with his wife, he cannot divorce her for adultery as the courts view this as having forgiven the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Carolinaidiot

Your country doesn’t even have its own language you stupid fucker

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 6 years ago
Interesting story

Some just feel that if the pick the story apart it makes the story less. Good BTB story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 6 years ago
Well, MattBlack

Not sure the ‘no nookie after Sweetie is served’ law is true in every state (divorce law is dofferent in every state). But, Sweetie has to tell her lawyer that happened, and, since she was ashamed at her ‘get together again’ ploy failing, she may very well not have mentioned it.

I object to MiL Bitch getting ‘roofied’ ... it soiled an otherwise fairly coherent (in a Steinbeck kinda way) story. It contributed little and diminished Hubby’s integrity, regardless of MiL’s negative influence.

3*

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 6 years ago
Damn Dawg, great story, but you kind of ruined it with the Roofies

Rape is just as bad as adultery, if not worse.

Could have easily found another way to fuck the bitch over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love it.

Burn someone by having them killed, destroying their ability to procreate or even have sex, cripple them, beat them to a pulp.....everybody's cool.

Roofie the evil mother in law and have some thugs non-violently rape her and you get a bunch of comments about how you crossed a line. LOLOL,

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 6 years ago
'Have to wonder if I read the same story than some of you...

Two points of complaint reported here that seemed to explain the somewhat low score this BTB tale is receiving: Mona's rape and Randy's castration.

In my book, by doing what he did here, Phil got payback from everyone who's directly responsible for the death of his marriage: Traci, by dumping her and taking away most of what they had in the divorce; Randy, by turning him into an eunuch stuck with a rounded-heeled slut; and Mona, by getting her dicked down, and using her as an alibi. Really don't see why so many of you wallflowers are upset about it - hell, even the bitch mother-in-law didn't seem this unhappy about her biker club gangbang! If she was, no doubt Phil would have ended up in jail...

But it is your right to find the BTB scheme too extreme. I've myself read some, around here, that seriously turned the cheating spouse into a victim. Not at all the case here, but hey - fell whatever you want to feel. I myself feel this is righteous retribution.

Not saying that Phil isn't an idiot, though - you can't feel to sorry for a jackass that goes out of his way to ignore the squadron of red flags that kept flying right in his face (his entire family-in-law, the way Traci acted like when they were around, the fact that her ex-boyfriend was still in the fucking picture, etc.) Dude kept thinking with his heart, but, especially, with his dick when he ended up asking this woman to marry him - any reasonable man would have seem what was lurking ahead, and told him "nope - I don't need the aggravation."

You read enough LW stories starring military men, and you seriously start wondering why so many of those bastards get married, in the first place. Sure, sure - a wife waiting for them give those guys a reason to find their way back to them... But when so many wives supposedly can't keep their legs close when those soldiers aren't around, what's the fucking point of a marriage? Might as well fuck whores wherever you are, whenever you can, 'til you can settle down with one chick who won't fuck your buddies as soon as you're not around her for 48 hours. Once again, it doesn't seemed to be worth the aggravation.

This isn't a flawless story, but I like it. Seems like a lot of readers are supremely harsh against it for little reasons (I especially enjoy those so-called military supporters who are way more upset about Phil's revenge scheme than they are with Traci's multiple adulteries... as long as you have your priorities straight, right folks!?), but it's their right. Personally, it bothered me more that Phil found someone immediately after his divorce was completed - yes, we all knew what role Lee Ann would ultimately be cast at, in this play, but the obviousness of it all didn't make the story any better. Also, if Traci, Randy and Mona needed retributions... so did Bob and Will. The fact those two assholes seemed to have walked away from the whole thing without at least one beatdown is annoying. Either get payback from everyone who did you wrong or don't get any payback at all - half measures have no place in this story.

But, mostly, all ends well. So it's all good, man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Only sick minds would get off on this

It's a very sick group that go to a porn site and get off on disgusting rape and torture. Very sick indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He marries his lawyer? Really?

The way you wrote her, there's no way she would buy his alibis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Well

Personally I'd love to punch the cheating slut in her seven month pregnant gut making her shit the kid out her ads, but hey that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ugh

This was pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I came here to read porn and jack off

Couldn’t do it to this piece of garbage

mark73107mark73107about 6 years ago
Karma

I am a Marine, 2nd Force Recon, old school. I would have just killed the whole fucked up family, but hey that's just me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Stopped reading when he fucked his wife..."

IF what I read here is true, sleeping with the cheating wife after suing for divorce on the grounds of adultery may be out, but it does NOT toss the entire divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
NOT GOOD

Nope not good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Your lack of military knowledge ruined this story

Sorry, but when the details spoil the story it’s just not enjoyable

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

Keep trying but a jarhead special recon has far far more self discipline than to cave to sex with his slut preg wife (like he would not take the STD chance of her?!?!). The story took a deep shit after that stupid writing passage.

Some of us have had to live thru this type of shit by ex-wife's - we remember well what kept our hopes up to stay alive in country get totally crapped on at home - hooyay just another Vietnam victim. And it is true my ex-mother-in-law empowered her as she too claimed ALL sailors do it oversea's - not. The dumb bitch never left Wisconsin and knew nothing butttttt, mommy never lies.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 6 years ago
Why is it

That rape as a tool of vengeance is acceptable?

There are so many other things he could have done instead of that.

Could not stomach anything further. Zero stars, even though that does not count.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ultimatehomebody

Because love is war. Anything goes. Don't like it? Tough.

deblackbusterdeblackbusteralmost 6 years ago
Checked off everything on the BTB checklist

Only thing missing was banging the ex-mom himself. "Since neither you nor I believe in abortion" Apparently she doesn't believe in condoms either.

I thought he messed up when he slept his wife again during the divorce, but that ended up being the perfect revenge. Where was this rape? Yeah he drugged her (shame!) but she went along with it willingly. Hell she even moved onto the next guy(s). Considering the type of person she is, I doubt it bothers her too much.

cub4acougarcub4acougaralmost 6 years ago
5*

loved it

the worst form of cheating is when your spouse is at war defending everybody`s rights and liberties and being cheated on while dodging enemy fire

there should be a law on the books to severely punish the cheaters and their paramor10 years in a mexican whorehouse fucking donkeys sounds about right

to all our troops thanks for your service and you have all my respect and adoration

brianelabrianelaalmost 6 years ago
5*****

Love this story. I can relate to it because I spent 13 months in SVN. I was engaged at the time. I didn't cheat and my fiancée didn't either with the result we have been married for 51 years and have 3 daughters, 5 granddaughters, 4 grandsons and 1 great granddaughter. For me life is great.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 6 years ago
Derpderpderp

Definitely lost I.Q. points reading this. What a mess.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
This author doesn't like women.

His stories center on revenge over being wronged. Poor genre, even though it's very popular on LW. Too bad.

norcal62norcal62almost 6 years ago
Story about making a really poor choice in a wife.

Hubby character is a real arrogant numb nut, easily manipulated, and then gets upset over being played. Sad.

phill1cphill1calmost 6 years ago
Traci Needs Help...

I mean, seriously, with birth control being quite easily available and convenient, this woman had 3 kids by three different men, one right after the other. It's the sad part of the story that this overly chauvinistic treatment seems to ignore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty dreadful

All of your characters are as three dimensional as a pencil line. The wives are all clueless sluts and the husband all crawl inside a bottle. Lame

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Favorite

This is my favorite Hooked story. I love it because it almost mirrors my only cheating story. My fiance dropped me, while deployed, for a football hero from our hometown. When FB hero was injured after picking a fight with me, Sweetpea went back to school without him. By the end of spring semester, she was pregnant by a unknown daddy. I later found that she had three childre, by three different men. Bless her heart, neither she, or FB hero ever made it back to school. A bit different, but I still identify with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Second thoughts

When you had the husband seemingly getting on with the cheating, pregnant, also screwing with his faithless two fiends dumbed down family slut of a wife, I thought "what the F..k!" THEN, when he explained he was cuckholding the cuckhold to his soon to be

X wife, well.., I have to admit it, that I was cheering this wounded at home hero.

ranec1ranec1almost 6 years ago
Mean As!!

Chur bro awesome story

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 5 years ago
Meh

I know and have served with many different Marines over the years and I don't know too many that would not have exacted revenge immediately when he saw his wife knocked up. They certainly would not have waited that long. Most Marines are BadAss but I suppose there are a few Liberal Cucks in every Branch.

Hell, I knew one that actually female circumcised his Cheating Wife's Clit with a knife so she could never again enjoy sex to nearly any degree she used to. I might have been the one to suggest that idea. She couldn't even call the cops because she was so afraid for her life, her lover's life, and her families lives. I had heard half a dozen years later after her Marine Ex-husband married a wealthy woman and had the good life and kids, she OD'ed on something. No loss.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
If....

he's a marine (one of the elite corps in the US?) and add to that in a special 'shit has hit the fan' unit, surely Randy would have been dead the day he came home?

He's wound up and in an emotional state and one of the causes is not only present but smirking, when he gets in his face the cause pulls a gun on him. I would have thought the reaction would have been to stick it up under his chin, flick the safety and pull the trigger. In the UK, I think they call that by reason of temporary insanity caused by emotional stress or as it was a crime of passion.

Could anyone really be as stupid as Randy, to be in the same room as any cuckolded husband would be dodgy enough.

The biggest problem I have is convenience. Do the Marines retain people for special deployment? Would someone in that profession retrain to be a chemist? Would the Marines pay for it? Do the chemists in this pharmacy not have to account for the drugs used? One speciality to fill in plot convenience is bad enough and irrespective of the drug dissipating, the M-i-L was seen with him at both places and out of character was fucking someone in a public bar, it would take much to put it together after she cried date-rape. And the wife being fucked during divorce proceedings would have been enough to at the very least make it a 50/50 split, if not forced counselling, etc, etc.

Read a lot worse, but there are plenty better, will have a look at your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Marines are the least elite of the US armed forces

They have the lowest standards of any branch to get in. Pretty much be a live body that can pass the physical.

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy2974over 5 years ago
The annoy below

Should do his research before speaking. The Marine force recon is as trained as the Navy Seals. The only difference is the mission. Recon seldom fire a shot because their mission is to remain silent and bring back information. If they fire a shot the mission has failed. They can and will do direct fire missions but that is not their primary mission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sure, bro

Except the main qualification for force recon is to chew crayons quietly. 😋

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A LEOPARD AND SPOTS

versus Once A Cheater,,,,,,,Oops, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good up until ...

I quit reading when "pharmaceutical creation" appeared in the text. No acceptable pay-back possible using drugs.

Dubby49Dubby49almost 5 years ago

@Anon 2/19/19

My thoughts exactly

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Please don't tell you are Marine give us another bad mark

Dance Fuck wife definitely deserve cuckold status

Drug piece of shit

Help brothers beat the crap out of cheaters but no drugs etc

Old corps Semper Fi

Boots no respect

Cut off dick before touching cheating bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
With All The Marines

I've known over the years, and I am not one, there would have been at least two more "buds" who would have been dealt with rather rudely.

"But consider this, Phil. Let's say we get divorced, and later on down the road you meet a woman you want to marry, and she has children. If you loved her, you'd be raising another man's children then." Not even close to screwing at least the three other guys we know about and getting knocked up while he was deployed. Marrying someone who already has children would be a joint decision not just the sluts.

I do take exception to him banging the whore in his apartment. I do admit that I did fuck mine in the ass twice after I found out she was cheating, too bad she liked it maybe even more than I did. Good story, it's nice to have friends who have your back, unlike the two who stayed at home to watch his. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Rape of the ex-mother-in-law ruins this story

The mother in law may be a sack of shit who was instrumental in wrecking his marriage, but there's no excuse for getting her raped.

Anyone who doesn't think it was rape needs to learn the law.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lit readers are worse than a pastel of pussies.

There is NOTHING off the menu for revenge when a piece of shit does what she did to her soldier husband. Fuck those Lit readers, and fuck their comments. Time to stand up and be counted.

waifwaifover 4 years ago
Ummmm....really?

Where to begin?

*The guy is a part-time Marine?

*He is a team leader for a "special" unit of four Marines, yet he joined the Marines at 18 out of high school?

*He managed to get a Pharmacy degree after his first four years in the USMC, but still remained on active duty?

*The biggest problem I had with this piece of fantasy, is that he refers to one of his accomplices in his revenge as "a former Marine buddy".

There are NO former marines....Semper Fidelis.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Rally good story the second time through. But no way Randy leaves that trailer walking after the first confrontation, especially after pulling a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Decent story until the overused, cliche, drugged gangbang. That's just lazy writing.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Good story

I love how karma bites people in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Jesus Christ, this was a f@cking mess. Were you high on meth when you write this pile of trash?

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsalmost 4 years ago
Seriously!!

I really enjoy reading Hooked1957’s work, but this is off the rails ludicrous! No Marine in his right mind would have acted the way that “Phil” did. Unbelievable and disappointing as a story and Lead character. Let’s just say this one is worth missing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Teen aged marine super assassin bull cock flies in

Every. Story.

40+ orgasms. Fingers and tongue like tentacles. Women begging for seed. Protagonist a super marine with a 20 foot cock that shoots a quart of cum a mile 10 times a day.

Let's add protagonist is iron man, lex luthor, superman and batman all rolled into one, with James Bonds' savoir faire with the ladies. It's like a teenager writes this shit. Or a jerk off stuck in his moms basement, never having met a woman and an avid buyer of kleenex.

Or fuck buddies with skippy47 so they can use their prehensile tongues on each other, seems to be how they get creative common idea sharing going.

beanburner69beanburner69almost 4 years ago
ok

Ok I thought it was a okay story. Those who didn't like it, remember it was just a story

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

I have a silly question re: pensions and 401ks. These stories always have the wife getting half, but what if he worked/served for 30 years, and was only married the first ten (lowest-earning) years? At MOST she should get half of one-third, and it should really be further adjusted because he actually earned LESS than one-third in the first third of his career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I JUST HOPE HE GOT.........................

Plenty of pictures of his ex mother in law to forward to her husband. Burn that bitch to the ground. Other than not hearing that, great story. Loved it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice.!!! More BTB stories need to be written...

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
rofl

im sorry but theres no way a marine SO operator stays in that house to talk let-a-lone sit down and cry in front of them. everyone in this story read like an inbred white trash clan. reminded me of the hills have eyes movie, shitshow sounds about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
They Are All the Same

Every Hook1957 story is the same - only names and places change. Usually, after 20-25 years, his wife either cheats or he finds out she cheated years ago. He then says he's going to divorce her and for some unknown reason, they all think that he'll get over it in a couple of days and, usually, be willing to raise someone else's kid. Meanwhile, he talks quietly and nicely to her and even filing a divorce takes months. On what planet?? Each husband rails re the disrespect and then acts as there's no disrespect at all as he stays with her for months. And is every wife brain dead that she thinks it'll all be great? Notice never once does he say can I screw around for years and you'd be ok with it too? wish author would once be realistic.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Sad part of this whole story is shit like this actually happens to our military in real life. I can't tell you the contempt I feel for spouses who would cheat while their husband/wife are serving our country. 5*

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Thank you for the funny story

May all mother-in-law's rot in hell

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story.Liked the part where he got his revenge on his mother in law.I think he should also have shagged her,for the icing on the cake.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

But Lee Anne pointed out that some of the more liberal judges sometimes still made the husband pay for the child, if in their little minds the husband may be precipitated the cheating.

Ummm...conservative judges are even slightly worse in that department.

"But consider this, Phil. Let's say we get divorced, and later on down the road you meet a woman you want to marry, and she has children. If you loved her, you'd be raising another man's children then.

"So we're back to you and your pride."

It was a perverse way to look at it, but she did have a point.

Nope...she didnt make a valid point in the context of her having another mans baby. Not even close.

"He's the piece of shit who cuckolded me with my ex-wife while I was deployed with the Marines out of the country.

Literally no one uses the word "cuckold" when talking about a cheating wife, unless its a little bitch who enjoys being made in to one.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another read

I enjoy this one every time that I read it. Don't cheat on active duty servicemen or women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why was this bloke portrayed as a Marine, why not just a soldier.

He comes home from active service, finds out his wife is pregnant to another bloke and sits down and has a cry.

Then gets his mates (and it took 3) to give the bloke a bashing, I think a marine would want to do it himself and get his mates to provide an alibi (he was sitting playing poker with us all night officer).

Apart from hitting the brother in-law when he came at him, The only one he came close to actually getting revenge on was the Mother in-law, and that was only slipping a drug into her drink.

Definatly not one of your good stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This author is REALLY slipping. Marrying a woman with kids IS NOT THE SAME as your wife getting Oregon from another while you are married and deployed. This was trash and has caused me to give up on this writer,as a few other recently are also complete junk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stopped reading when you made the whore a coal burner .

One atar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

FUCK IT, ANOTHER MARINE FUCKING CRYING HUSBAND - MORE AMERICAN TRASH WRITING

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pity

Pity Chas and his two mates didn't get Mona pregnant.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Pity

Pity Chas and his two mates didn't get Mona pregnant.Also why would Randy stay with Traci after she started having other men's kids?.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

The last sentence troubled me. Why would she name the third child Phil? Did Phil cheat on his new wife and impregnate his ex? Or is it just a coincidence and a blow against Randy?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony 6/26/21 — coal burner.

What the heck is a coal burner?

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
Last sentence — names the third child Phil.

What’s the significance of naming the child Phil. I realize it is the MC’s name. Is that it? If that’s it, so what? We know she’s still enamored with him. Is the implication Phil screwed her again and impregnated her somehow AFTER marrying Randy?

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

What a vile story --- from the misogynistic portrayals of the wife and the mother-in-law, to the MC having his buddies attack and emasculate the boyfriend, to having the MC slip the mother-in-law a date rape drug, and then having another buddy rape her.

.

More bullshit : slut wife who lies, cheats, and will fuck anyone, doesn't believe in abortion. How convenient for the plot. What a moral code!. And finally, having the mother=in-law, while riding his buddy's nine inch cock, getting pulled all the way down on it would have either ruptured her cervix or broken Chas's cock, because the length in inches from the vaginal opening to the cervix is about 7.5 inches.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous