Nine Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JANET: I want it. I want it so bad. Fuck.

Janet pushes down his pants and underwear in one motion, revealing his penis. He waddles onto the bed. She bends down, pressing her body against his leg and with her head next to his erection, while taking off his socks, trousers and underwear.

TERRY: (Distorted) Suck my cock.

Janet begins to perform fellatio on Terry with clear enthusiasm. Terry moans and grabs Janet's head, guiding her pace. She continues to perform fellatio on Terry for three minutes.

TERRY: Swallow my cum- shit! (Distorted) Swallow my cum

Janet begins to redouble her efforts. She then stops, her throat visibly gulping. She pulls away from his penis, opening her mouth to show him before swallowing.

TERRY: Fuck.

JANET: So horny fuck so horny please fuck me...

TERRY: Get on the bed.

Janet nearly pushes him aside as she climbs onto the bed. She turns around and opens op her legs.

JANET: Yes yes yes...

TERRY: (Distorted) Beg me to fuck you.

He steps back and begins to rub at his spent erection.

JANET: Please. Please fuck me. I need it so bad, I'm so horny for you. Look at me. Look at me, I'm so desperate for your cock. I need you to give me orders I need you to fuck me with your wonderful cock. My cunt is so nice and hot and wet, you'll love it. Just imagine your dick inside of me- just imagine using me. You can use me however you want. Do whatever you want to me, tie me up or call me names, I'm so horny I'll let you use me any way you want. You want to fuck me, don't you? You want to make me scream your name, don't you? You want to get revenge. God, I was such a worthless bitch to you- don't you want to punish me? Don't you want to use me? Oh god I'm going crazy I'm nearly about to cum so close thanks to you but I just need your cock, just fuck me however you want and-

Terry's erection has risen again. He abruptly stops masturbating and climbs on top of Janet. A moment later he thrusts forward and she screams, convulsing.

JANET: Yes! Fuck, yes! Oh god!

TERRY: (Distorted) Thank me for fucking you.

JANET: Thank you thank you for fucking me thank you for using my cunt thank you for- (convulses again, legs wrapping around his waist) thank you don't stop thank you use me use me thank thank thank- (descends into incoherent babbling, through which the words 'thank you' can occasionally be made out).

The couple continue to copulate for a further five minutes before Terry groans and rolls off Janet. He lies there on the bed for a handful of seconds before turning to look at her.

TERRY: Janet? You okay?

Janet does not respond. Terry's expression turns worried and he gently jogs her shoulder.

JANET: (Indistinct audio)

TERRY: Um...you take a rest now.

Terry takes a blanket and places it over Janet's body. He gets off the bed and looks around the room. He spots the camera and blinks rapidly.

TERRY: So, um...success, I guess.

Terry gets up and walks over to the camera. He turns to check that Janet is not watching but she is fast asleep. He picks up the Camera and turns it off.

Session Ends.

***

Session 5 (no timestamp; estimated to take place during multiple instances throughout the afternoon of 13.04.2023)

Scene opens outside home. Janet is leaning against a car, dressed in a pale shirt and a short skirt. She looks uncomfortable.

JANET: Are you filming me with your phone?

TERRY: Yeah. For... for science.

JANET: What does that mean?

TERRY: Never mind.

JANET: We're just hanging out, right?

TERRY: Sure. I mean, unless you want to do something else.

JANET: (Bites lip). Um. I mean, sure... if you want to. Just don't film me or anything, okay?

TERRY: Sure.

JANET: Okay then. (Turns to get into car).

TERRY: Wait. Wait up. I got an order for you.

JANET Okay. What?

The camera- probably Terry's phone- moves away and displays what appears to be a busy city street.

TERRY: (Indistinct audio)

JANET: Sure.

Camera trains back on Janet as she looks around her. She walks off in the direction of a small alley between two houses. The camera shifts to look up at Terry's face.

TERRY: Session Five.

The camera turns back to Janet, who has reached under her skirt and removed her panties. She then unhooks and removes her bra without removing her top. She straightens her clothes and walks back to Terry. She hands him her underwear. The camera focuses on her stiff nipples, which are clearly visible through the pale shirt.

JANET: Here you go.

TERRY: Thanks. Now show me your tits and pussy, will you?

JANET: Um. Maybe we-

TERRY: (Distorted) Show me your tits and pussy.

JANET: I- I- (looks around her nervously). Okay.

She lifts up her shirt, baring her breast for the camera. Terry reaches across to lightly squeeze her breasts and she moans loudly before shutting her mouth with a shocked expression. A moment later she lifts her skirt, revealing her groin.

JANET: Fuck. So good.

TERRY: Like that?

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: Things always feel good when you obey, don't they?

JANET: What are you doing to me?

TERRY: Making you feel good. Now come on. I've got a lot of good ideas planned for today.

JANET: What sort of plans?

TERRY: You'll see.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

Janet is sitting in the front passenger seat of the car; Terry, by inference, is driving. They are in the middle of a discussion.

JANET: -I just, I really worry that you still hate me for what happened.

TERRY: I don't.

JANET: I was such a bitch back then. I know it was only a few years ago but I'm not the same person that I was, you know? I feel like... like I didn't really understand what I was doing. Like you know that expression, it's all fun and games until someone gets hurt-

She suddenly stops and looks away, as though reacting to something Terry did.

JANET: I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I'm just glad someone found you in time.

TERRY: My dad. He found me. He got me to the hospital in time.

JANET: Okay.

TERRY: The shock nearly killed him. He had a weak heart. You could have killed him.

JANET: Um.

TERRY: He was the only one who visited me while I was there too. None of my friends did. Not my mom. She said she was busy. Busy.

JANET: Okay.

Janet reaches across to touch Terry before withdrawing her hand. She looks out the window.

JANET: I'm here now, okay? You can put it all behind you. (She looks down at the camera.) Hey, I think your phone's recording.

TERRY: Shit! Turn it off?

Janet reaches down and picks up the phone.

JANET: How do you-

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

The camera pans around to show a parkland or forest clearing. There are scattered groups of people- couples, families with children and others. A couple of them glance in the direction of the camera but most are busy with their own business. The camera focuses on Janet.

JANET: What do you want me to do?

TERRY: Guess.

JANET: (Nervously) In front of all these people?

TERRY: No. Let's go on one of the walks. Then we can have some fun.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

Janet is walking through the forest trail. The phone camera- presumably held by Terry- follows her. She is looking around the forest as though searching for something.

JANET: Here. Um, here I think. Do you think...

TERRY: Sure.

Janet steps off the trail and walks through the undergrowth, ducking under branches and sliding past bushes. Approximately thirty seconds after she leaves the trail she enters a small clearing.

TERRY: This will do.

JANET: Are you sure?

Terry pans the camera around him. They are surrounded by light woodland on all sides. There are no visible indicators of any other people, although there are faint ambient noises of movement around them.

TERRY: Yeah. (Distorted) Take off your clothes.

JANET: (Looks around her nervously). Okay.

Janet quickly strips out of her clothing and leans against a tree. Her nipples are erect and there is a faint sheen of moisture on her inner thighs.

JANET: Aren't you going to turn the camera off?

TERRY: (Distorted) Touch yourself but don't come until I tell you to.

Janet begins to masturbate against the tree, doing so in a manner that shows as much as her body as possible to Terry.

JANET: Could you please stop filming me?

TERRY: No.

JANET: Please...

TERRY: (Distorted) Tell me about your sluttiest sexual fantasy.

JANET: Turn off the camera...

TERRY: Tell me.

JANET: Uhhh... fantasised about being a prostitute...

TERRY: Go on.

JANET: I would get paid to fuck everyone at school. All the boys and teachers... I used to fantasise about giving blowjobs during lunch and after class...just go into an empty classroom, fuck and suck everyone...dozens of boys...all the male teachers...I'd spend the money on cool things...

TERRY: You want to be a prostitute?

JANET: Just a fantasy...just a fantasy... (withdraws hands from groin) oh god so close, been so close ever since the car... fuck... I'd fuck teachers for good grades, fuck boys for lunch money, fuck strangers for a ride home- ah! - used to rub myself to sleep every night thinking about it...

TERRY: You ever did it in real life?

JANET: Nearly- once- man offered money if I showed him my tits- I agreed but backed out and ran- fuck fuck fuck- felt like a coward- nearly opened up OnlyFans account but I got scared- always scared- too scared- please fuck me please fuck me please fuck me-

TERRY: What's the sluttiest thing you ever did?

JANET: Threesome! Ah! Threesome with Tabbie and S-Sam!

TERRY: What happened?

JANET: We both wanted him and he took us both back to his place and we kind of just decided to share for one night and so he fucked us both! Ah! Please my pussy is so hot, so hot need your permission please...

TERRY: Did you fuck Tabbie?

JANET: No! Made out with her! She kissed me and I kissed her back and she played with my tits! She offered to sleep with me a week later but I'm not gay! Just went- went with the flow... please please please...

TERRY: (Distorted) Spin around and present your pussy to me for fucking.

Janet's eyes snap open. She whirls around and puts her hands against the tree, panting and moaning, raising her ass into the air. The shot shifts as Terry puts the camera onto the ground, so that only Janet's legs are visible. Terry's legs move to crouch against Janet's own. A moment later she begins to give off muffled moans as the legs thrust against each other. Approximately five minutes later he withdraws and Janet collapses to the ground. She is sweaty and incoherent, twitching as though electrocuted.

TERRY: Come on- get dressed. I think someone heard us. Shit, I think everyone heard us.

Terry picks up the phone.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

Terry and Janet are back in the car, which is parked at a nearby car park. Janet is slumped in the front passenger seat. She is dirty and her clothes are unkempt, with twigs in her hair. She looks at Terry, clearly exhausted.

JANET: The camera again?

TERRY: Yeah. Like I said, for science.

JANET: I told you some really personal shit back then. Please tell me this isn't going on the net.

TERRY: No. Although if you wanted that OnlyFans page, this wouldn't be the worst way to start.

JANET: It's just a fantasy.

TERRY: What if it wasn't?

JANET: You want to be my pimp?

TERRY: Hmmm. Sounds like a fun job.

JANET: So where are we?

TERRY: Thought you might be hungry.

JANET: I look and smell like a hooker that hiked the Appalachian trail.

TERRY: Sounds like hungry work. Go and get cleaned up in the bathroom. I'll order.

Janet gives the camera a grumpy look but then gets out of the car.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

The camera pans over the interior of a busy burger chain restaurant. It then focuses on Janet as she emerges from a bathroom, having cleaned herself up. The camera then shifts so that it sits against the centre of the table, showing Terry sitting on a bench. Two burger meals can be seen at the edges of the camera.

TERRY: Come and sit here.

JANET: (Off screen) What, next to you?

TERRY: (Distorted) Sit on my lap.

Janet sits on Terry's lap, looking around her nervously. Terry puts his hand on her lap. Janet gasps.

JANET: Don't!

TERRY: (Distorted) Eat your food.

JANET: F-fuck... (Closes eyes). Fuck...you have too much power over me...

Janet reaches for her food and begins to eat in slow, languid bites.

TERRY: So I've been thinking. Today's been nice, but some of the things you said to me...it gives me ideas, you know.

JANET: (Indistinct mumbles while mouth is full of food)

TERRY: (Distorted) Feed me fries.

Janet begins to daintily feed Terry fries while he openly gropes her breasts through her shirt.

TERRY: I mean, the thing is, here I am exploring all of my cool fantasies. It might be fun to explore all of yours as well. Maybe even make some of them a reality. So maybe after this we can go home and you can tell me about every dirty, naughty little idea you've ever had. Maybe write out a list. And then I can decide which ones I want to make happen. How does that sound?

JANET: (Breathy moans).

Terry pulls up Janet's shirt, revealing her breasts.

TERRY: I thought you might like that idea. Actually, right now we can-

STORE EMPLOYEE: Get out.

TERRY: What?

STORE EMPLOYEE: You can't do that in here. Both of you get a room. Just leave.

TERRY: (Distorted) Leave us alone.

STORE EMPLOYEE: Get out before I call the cops.

Terry scowls but pushes Janet's shirt back down.

TERRY: Fine. Let's go, Janet.

JANET: Huh?

Terry reaches for the phone.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

The camera shows what appears to be the back alley of a restaurant- most certainly the burger chain from the previous footage. Terry's pants have been pushed down and his penis is out. Janet is on her knees, enthusiastically fellating him. She stares up at the camera, glassy-eyed. She is moaning into his erection and pinching her nipples. The camera footage continues to show this scene for approximately six minutes.

TERRY: Going to cum... (Distorted) Let me cum on your face.

Janet pulls away, staring eagerly at Terry's erection. A few seconds later he orgasms, spitting semen over her cheeks. She shudders and smiles up at him.

Phone camera footage stops.

Phone camera footage starts again.

POV from the driver's seat of Terry's car. Janet sits in the back seat, naked. She is frantically masturbating and chanting under her breath. People can be glimpsed walking past the car through the rear window; she ignores them, staring into the camera.

JANET: I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me. I love it when Terry orders me.

She tenses and orgasms violently, collapsing in the back seat.

TERRY: That makes four. Think you can go again?

Janet does not respond, closing her eyes and lolling her head.

TERRY: Apparently not. Okay, I think that's all for today.

Phone camera footage stops.

Session Ends.

***

Session Six (Timestamp 20.04.2023 starts 16:04 ends 16.37).

The camera POV is of a bedroom. The bedroom is different to the one shown in Session 4 and is assumed to be Janet's bedroom. Janet sits on the bed. She is wearing a tiny pink skirt and a tiny pink top that is unbuttoned to show her cleavage. Her red hair is done up in pigtails and she is wearing heavy makeup. She is clearly nervous.

JANET: Is it on?

TERRY: Sure.

JANET: Um...

TERRY: It's okay. (Distorted) Tell me that you want to do this.

JANET: I- I want to do this.

TERRY: Say it again.

JANET: I want to do this. (Smiles, relaxing.) I want to do this. (The outline of her nipples are now visible through the outfit.) I want to do this...

TERRY: So you ready to start?

JANET: Sure. I want to do this...

TERRY: And... action.

Janet smiles at the camera and speaks in a high-pitched girly voice.

JANET: Hi everyone! My name is Slutty Sandra! I'm a lovely toy for people to play with! Today we're going to play spin the wheel. I'm so excited my pussy is gushing!

Janet winces.

JANET: (In normal voice) Okay that was shit. I can do it-

TERRY: It's fine. (Distorted) Continue doing it like we talked about.

JANET: (In 'Slutty Sandra' voice) I can't wait to see what the wheel will provide! Let's take a look, shall we?

Janet gets off the bed and moves over to a spinning wheel made out of cardboard and balsa wood. She turns to the camera and smiles.

JANET: Here we go!

Janet spins the wheel. It spins for a few cycles before stopping on a section labelled in permanent marker as BLOWJOB. She turns back to the camera and giggles.

JANET: Wow! Let's start with a nice hot blowjob! Wait one minute-

Janet reaches underneath the bed. She blinks and then starts to look underneath.

JANET: (In normal voice) Where is it?

TERRY: I think it's at the front.

JANET: Okay, okay.

Janet moves to the other side of the bed and pulls out a small black bag. She fishes through until she pulls out a moderately sized dildo. She turns back to the camera and smiles.

TERRY: (Distorted) Suck on the dildo like you love it.

JANET: (In 'Slutty Sandra' voice) I just love sucking on nice cocks! They're all so tasty and yummy! Each cock is special. Each cock is perfect.

Janet begins to lick and kiss the dildo with clear passion. She reaches down to stroke her thighs as she begins to suck on the very tip. For the next five minutes she enthusiastically performs fellatio on the dildo, while masturbating underneath her skirt.

TERRY: (Distorted) Stop doing that and spin the wheel again.

Janet takes the dildo out of her mouth and places it on the bed. She gets off the bed and moves over to the spinning wheel. She licks her lips and smiles at the camera.