Nine Sessions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JANET: Sucking cock has got poor little Slutty Sandra so hot and ready for more! Let's see what else the wheel has in store for Slutty Sandra!

Janet spins the wheel, which makes one revolution before stopping again on BLOWJOB. Janet looks at the Camera, clearly uncertain.

TERRY: Um. Spin it again?

Janet spins the wheel again. It visibly wobbles as it turns before stopping on SEXY SECRET.

TERRY: (Distorted) Tell a dirty secret about yourself while you get naked.

JANET: Oh goody! Mmm! Slutty Sandra's so horny that she just has to share a special story with you all! You don't mind, do you?

Janet moves onto the bed. She begins to undo the few remaining burtons on her shirt. Her eyes have become glazed over.

JANET: Once upon a time Slutty Sandra was just a normal girl. But then one day she realised that she was actually a toy!

Janet undoes the last button on her shirt and then peels it off, throwing it off camera. She fondles her nipples with her eyes closed. Her hips thrust forward for a few seconds before she continues.

JANET: (In normal voice): Fuck, so good. (In 'Slutty Sandra' voice): She was made for being played with by her owners. Slutty Sandra was a nice pretty doll that loved...that loved...

Janet begins to pull her skirt up. She reveals her inner thighs, which are stained with moisture.

JANET: She loves to be a whore. She wanted nothing more than to have... have all the boys in school use her for money. She loves it. She loves it...

Janet flashes her groin to the camera. She spins around, flipping the skirt up and revealing her bare ass.

JANET: (Muffled) She loves it so much that when she met a boy who understood this, she let him do whatever he wanted to her.

Janet pushed down her skirt and spins over so that she in on her back. She spreads her legs wide so that her vagina is completely exposed. She moans, rubbing her outer lips. The Camera moves in on her crotch as she masturbates and continues to speak.

JANET: And- and- she knows she shouldn't but she can't stop herself doing whatever he tells her. Even if-

TERRY: (Distorted) Spin the wheel again.

Janet leaps off the bed and rushes over to the wheel. She hurriedly pushes the wheel. It breaks, the wheel coming off the stand and falling onto the floor. She stares helplessly at the camera.

TERRY: Okay, um. Just fuck yourself with the dildo.

Janet does not obey but waits. She blinks a few times.

TERRY: (Distorted) Fuck yourself with the dildo for the camera.

Janet jumped back onto the bed and picks up the dildo. She presses it against her vagina.

JANET: Oh fuck yes-

She spasms and collapses onto the bed, moaning. A half-minute passes before she slowly climbs onto her knees and picks up the dildo again with shaky hands. She begins to thrust it into her vagina, moaning and thrusting her hips forward to meet her hand movements. She smiles at the camera as she vigorously impales herself.

JANET: I love it! I love cock! I love it!

TERRY: Give the finishing speech...

JANET: Love it, love it, love it...

TERRY: Janet, remember your lines...

JANET: Oh! Right! Um! If you... if you liked watching... Slutty Sandra... play with hersELF! Y-y-you can play with hER too! Ah! Call the- call the number BELow and. And. Pay the fee and you'll get- a s-s-Slutty Sandra sent to your door for you to...to...

Janet's movements become ragged and her eyes roll up. She shakes violently.

JANET: PLAY WITH YOU TOO!

Janet collapses back onto the bed, shaking.

TERRY: Cut.

Janet moans. Approximately a minute passes before she rises back up to look blearily at the camera.

JANET: That was...

TERRY: Was it okay?

JANET: That was, um. It was...it was a lot.

TERRY: A lot good?

JANET: Y-yeah...

TERRY: It was hot to watch.

JANET: You're not going to really send this out, right? Like we agreed, right?

TERRY: Sure.

JANET: O-okay.

TERRY: I've got a question though.

JANET: I don't think-

TERRY: (Distorted) Tell me if you would let me send it-

JANET: Don't ask me that. Please.

She sits on the bed and hugs her knees. She appears visibly uncomfortable.

JANET: Um, so send me the media file? Hello? Terry?

TERRY: Sure.

There are muffled sounds of movement and then the camera is switched off.

Session Ends.

***

Session Seven (Timestamp 27.04.2023 starts 16:21 ends 16:29).

POV is of the living room from sessions 1-4, although from a different angle. Janet sits on a chair in the centre of the room, smiling broadly.

JANET: You just want me to answer some questions, right baby?

TERRY: (Off camera) Yeah.

JANET: You got a real filming kink, don't you?

TERRY: Sure. Wait- this is session seven.

JANET: Wait, what?

TERRY: Never mind.

JANET: No, wait, what did you mean session-

TERRY: (Distorted) Tell me about what's happened to you since you started meeting me again.

JANET: S-sure. Um, I was told that I needed a chemistry tutor. Um, I showed up at this place and it turns out it was you.

TERRY: How did you feel?

JANET: I mean, kind of uncertain.

TERRY: Why?

JANET: Because I- because we had a bad history. So anyway, I came over and I felt... good to be around you.

TERRY: Good how?

JANET: Good and... and sexy... like when you asked me to do something it felt like...

TERRY: Go on.

JANET: You know when you're with someone, someone you're really into, and you're both naked and they hug you and you feel, like, safe and happy but also like, you get a nice little jolt of horniness?

TERRY: No.

JANET: Oh. You don't? I mean-

TERRY: Keep going. Keep answering my questions and talking about how it felt.

JANET: I, um... I started to start wanting you to give me orders. I touched myself. At night. Thinking about it. Fuck.

Janet unzips her dress and peels it off. She is naked underneath.

JANET: Fuck, you want me to show you, baby?

TERRY: Sure. Keep talking.

JANET: Do you want to order me?

TERRY: (Distorted) Touch yourself while you answer my questions.

Janet begins to masturbate openly, grinning at Terry.

JANET: Okay. Um, and I figured out I could get you to give me sexy orders- but I guess you already had the idea to do it anyway after you gave me that test and told me to take off my clothes when I answered the questions wrong...

TERRY: Were you worried?

JANET: Yeah. I know you were doing something... you still are- mmm!

TERRY: What do you think it is?

JANET: I don't know... magic? Hypnotism? I dunno.

TERRY: Keep telling me about what happened.

JANET: Uhhh... and then you came up with ideas for me to do things and they were really scary but then you'd do the thing and then I- I-

TERRY: It feels too good to obey, doesn't it?

JANET: It feels to good to obey. Oh God, I'm so different now...

TERRY: How?

JANET: I used to fantasise about other men... about doing things... the prostitute thing... f-f-f- coming! Uh!

TERRY: Don't stop.

JANET: Ah! Ah! So many fantasies but now... now all I can think about is obeying you. Its like, that what sexy is now. Obeying you. N-not hot guys but just- obeying you. Like last time- I didn't care about pretending to be a prostitute, I just enjoyed performing for you... it's like, whatever you order me to do is my fetish.

TERRY: Wow.

JANET: Yeah, it's getting stronger too... all I need is an order or two and I'm so wet, so hot for you.

TERRY: It's getting harder to say no?

JANET: Yeah. Like the pleasure makes it harder to think, harder to say no, just easier to submit and obey, feels so good to submit and obey... I-

Janet tenses and orgasms a second time, slumping onto the chair.

TERRY: So what sort of things would you do?

JANET: Huh?

TERRY: If I told you to.

JANET: I like- I like to do all sorts of sexy things for you-

TERRY: What if I told you I wanted a titjob?

JANET: Sure? Do you want to order me to give you a titjob?

TERRY: What if I wanted anal?

JANET: Um-um-

TERRY: (Distorted) Be honest.

JANET: I, I would do anal for you...I would.

TERRY: And you'd love it.

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: You'll do anal whenever I asked for it, wouldn't you?

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: What if I told you I wanted a threesome? What then?

JANET: I, um-

TERRY: Answer me!

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: If I told you to have sex with a woman and film it for me?

JANET: Yes, but-

TERRY: If I told you to have sex with another man?

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: For money? If I told you to prostitute yourself for me?

JANET: You said it was just a fantasy-

TERRY: Answer me honestly!

JANET: (Frightened) Yes.

TERRY: If I set up the Slutty Sally footage and told you to upload it to a porn site, would you do that?

JANET: (Indistinct whisper)

TERRY: What?

JANET: Yes.

TERRY: If I told you to send it to your parents-

JANET: Stop!

TERRY: If I told you to send it to your parents, would you?

JANET: S-s-s- I don't know!

TERRY: Are you a slut, Janet?

JANET: Yes! Yes, but why are you-

TERRY: Do you deserve this?

Janet stares at the camera. A single tear trickles down her cheek.

JANET: I thought... I thought you forgave me.

TERRY: How could I?! I nearly died! I nearly killed myself because you pretended-

JANET: (Screaming) I didn't know! It was just a prank! I didn't know! I didn't know!

Janet gets off the chair and grabs her dress. She runs to the door.

TERRY: Stop.

JANET: Please.

TERRY: I could make you spread your legs for me and beg me to fuck you. And you'd love it.

JANET: Please. Please.

There is a pause for a few seconds.

TERRY: Get out.

Janet runs off camera, sobbing. There is the sound of a door opening and closing.

TERRY: Fuck.

Terry wanders into viewpoint, staring in the direction that Janet ran.

TERRY: Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. No, she deserves- fuck!

Terry turns to the camera, apparently having just remembered that it was turned on. He reaches for the camera.

Session Ends.

***

Session Eight (Timestamp 28.04.2023 Starts 14.21 ends 14.35)

Camera activates to show door opening into Terry's bedroom. Janet enters the room.

JANET: Thanks for letting me check his room! I won't be too long.

(Muffled female voice from below).

JANET: Yeah, I know. I won't be long. I just left my homework over here. Thanks again!

Janet steps into the room and begins to sort through the room for approximately five minutes. She moves books and papers out of the way, clearly looking for something. As time continues, she becomes more and more nervous. At 14.30 she notices the camera.

JANET: Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

There are muffled sounds of voices from below. She looks at the door and then around at the now-messy room. She waits as the voices end and distant footsteps can be heard. She sits on the bed and waits. Terry enters the room at around 14.33.

JANET: You set up a motion sensor in your own room?

TERRY: Actually I set it up as a test. Forgot to turn the damn thing off. I was nearby...

JANET: Can't believe I thought I was being clever.

TERRY: What were you looking for?

Silence for a few seconds.

TERRY: (Distorted) Tell me what you were looking for.

JANET: I...I thought I might find how you did it. I mean, so that I could reverse it.

TERRY: You want to reverse it?

JANET: You've changed me. I don't... I don't even know how to function anymore. I don't like sex anymore. I mean, I wanted to call an ex-boyfriend after we talked...I almost invited him over.

TERRY: Why didn't you?

JANET: I didn't find him sexy. Unless you told me to fuck him. That's what sexy is now. You...you've rewired my brain.

TERRY: I didn't mean to...

JANET: But you wanted to hurt me. Your mom downstairs, she thinks I'm your girlfriend. But I'm really your slave, aren't I?

TERRY: I...

JANET: Come on. Say it.

TERRY: Yeah.

JANET: You...you know the worst part of it? I think I wouldn't have minded. Which is fucked up and just goes to show how much of my head doesn't belong to me anymore. I want you to give me orders so much it's like I find the idea of being owned sexy.

TERRY: Really?

JANET: If it weren't for the fact that you're a massive asshole.

TERRY: Don't you dare-

JANET: You could have had me. I mean, really fucking had me. I liked you. I really liked you... even when you kept pushing me. Maybe even especially then. But you... you just... you have to be mean.

TERRY: You deserve it.

JANET: Yeah.

TERRY: So-

JANET: But... but you could have been my boyfriend. Or master. I mean, I was happy, I would have done whatever you wanted and loved it. Just loved it. The hottest girl in school as your happy little slave girl. Willing- shit, desperate- to do whatever you wanted. That would have been your dream once, wouldn't it? But being cruel to me is more important. Being an asshole... that's what you chose. Instead of me...

TERRY: Who said I can't have both?

There is silence for a few seconds.

JANET: Can you undo this?

TERRY: I don't think so. There was this book... I didn't really expect this to work. It never talked about undoing things. I wouldn't know where to start.

JANET: Are you... are you going to hurt me?

TERRY: I should.

JANET: Fuck you. Fuck you! (Screaming) I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I was sorry after it happened! I was sorry when I heard about you in hospital! But you could have had me happily make it up to you for the rest of my fucking life! Christ! You asshole! You asshole!

Janet gets up to leave. Terry pushes her back onto the bed.

JANET: Are you going to order me to enjoy being raped now?

Terry backs away and Janet gets up.

TERRY: I didn't mean for this-

JANET: Yes you did.

TERRY: What do you want?

JANET: I want... I want you to be nice to me. Or I want you to let me go.

TERRY: I don't know how to!

JANET: Which one?

TERRY: Both! I don't- you think I haven't thought about it? But every time, every fucking time I look at you I remember the way you were smiling at me when you-

Janet rises from the bed and runs out of the room.

TERRY: Wait, I just- don't-

TERRY: (Distorted) Don't go.

Terry collapses on the bed. He stares at the bedroom door. After approximately thirty seconds he begins to cry, rocking back and forward on the bed. This continues for three minutes before he spots the camera.

TERRY: Fuck you.

Terry gets up and turns off the camera.

Session Ends.

***

Session Nine (Timestamp 12.05.2023 starts 10.31 to 11:05)

Camera activates to show unknown living room. Janet stares at the camera as she places it. She appears pale and exhausted, with dark rings around her eyes.

JANET: I- I, fuck. I don't know. This is evidence. Or something. Maybe this can be another one of his sessions if it all goes well. I don't know. Fuck.

Janet moves away from the camera. She begins to pace back and forth around the room, crossing her arms across her chest and muttering things to herself. Occasionally she sits down and pull out her phone. This behavior continues until 10:42, when she leaps up and runs over to the door. She opens the door and Terry steps into the room.

JANET: You came.

TERRY: I- why did you ask me to come?

JANET: I thought- I just needed to see you. Come in.

Terry steps into the room. Janet gestures for him to take a seat; he hesitates and sits down.

JANET: So- I mean- how are you doing?

TERRY: I- fine. I'm doing fine.

There are a few seconds of silence while neither of them speaks.

JANET: I want- I need you to...

TERRY: To?

JANET: Do you want to... do you want to give me an order?

TERRY: Are you fucking serious?

JANET: I just thought- I mean, I just thought you might have- it might be nice if you wanted to-

TERRY: You're mad. I- do you even remember what I said to you? Why the fuck would you want to be with someone like me? You were right. I'm an asshole.

JANET: I just- I thought we had something nice-

TERRY: I hate you. I hate- I- I can't. I'm a fucking mess, Janet. I should never have done anything with you. I should never have read that fucking book. I just can't-

JANET: (Rushes up and attempts to embrace Terry) Please. Please.

TERRY: No.

Terry pushes Janet away, roughly enough that she collapses to the floor. She begins to sob. Terry stands over her.

TERRY: I'm sorry.

JANET: I don't feel desire anymore! Not unless it's obeying you! I'm not happy anymore, I'm not happy, I'm not happy!

TERRY: I'm sorry, I just-

JANET: You can't just leave me! I'm your slave now, don't you understand! I'm yours! I'm yours! You have to take care of me!

TERRY: I can't! I just can't!"

Terry turns and walks quickly out the door. Janet stumbles to her feet and runs after him.

JANET: No! Don't go! Please!

Janet rushes out the door. There is the distant sound of shouting in the distance. After approximately one minute Janet stumbles through the door. She collapses to the floor, weeping loudly until 10:48, when she rises to her feet. She stumbles in a direction off screen, her eyes wide and her movements uncoordinated.

At 10:53, approximately five minutes after Janet exits the POV of the camera, the front door opens and Terry steps into the room.

TERRY: Janet? Janet? Look, I- can we talk?

He steps further into the room.

TERRY: Janet? Are you alright? Are you- oh no.

Terry rushes off screen in the direction that Janet left. There are offscreen sounds; yelling, a conversation, the sound of doors being opened. At 11:02 Terry and Janet step back into the Camera's view. Janet has towels wrapped around her wrists and arms; they are stained red. Terry ushers Janet onto the couch.

TERRY: It's okay. It's okay. The ambulance will be here shortly.

JANET: I'm sorry. I just-

TERRY: You don't need to apologize. It was my fault. This is my fault.

Janet begins to cry softly. Terry hugs her.

JANET: Why did you come back?

TERRY: You're right. You're mine. Which means...which means I need to look after you.

JANET: I'm sorry.

TERRY: Shhh. It's okay. It'll be okay.

JANET: Will you come and visit me? In the hospital?

TERRY: Of course.

The two are silent for a few seconds.

TERRY: Why don't you hate me? You should hate me. You deserve to hate me.

JANET: (Gestures to her wrists). Because... because I know, I guess. I know what it feels like. What you went through.

TERRY: And I know what it was like...what it was like to do what you did.

JANET: Yeah.

TERRY: We are both terrible people, aren't we?

JANET: Yeah. Maybe we could work on that? Together?

TERRY: Okay.

JANET: (Mumbles something indistinctly into his shoulder.)

TERRY: You sure?

JANET: Please.

TERRY: (Distorted): Be well and take care of yourself. (Normal voice): For me?

JANET: Sure.

TERRY: I think the ambulance is here. Okay, let's get you moving.

JANET: Okay. Shit- I forgot. The Camera! I had the camera on.

TERRY: Why?

JANET: Dunno. Why did you always do it?

TERRY: Stupid reasons.

JANET: Turn it off, will you?

Terry walks over to the camera. He reaches down and picks it up. As he works the controls, he turns back to Janet, who is smiling at him.