Nine to Five Pt. 02

Story Info
Coworkers hook up on the clock, pt 2.
1.5k words
4.5
5.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYSnow
NYSnow
13 Followers

It's all I can think about for the next week. Every day I'm at work, looking at Dave and Hank, wondering if what I think is actually correct. Were Dave and Hank hooking up? Was Hank getting fucked by Dave? Every night at home laying next to my wife as she slept, I returned to the day when I heard Hank moaning as someone ate his ass. Every time I would have to beat it. I hadn't masturbated this often since before I met my wife. Something about it, the surreal experience had me all twisted up, I didn't know what to do with myself. I tried to release the stress but my memory wasn't enough. I decided I had to see it for myself, I had to see my new friend on his hands and knees.

All week I watched Dave and Hank and noted their schedules. I didn't think they would hook up every day, if they were hooking up. Our boss is always in his office anyway, but I don't think they'd be stupid about it. My boss did say that he would be out of the office Thursday and Friday so I figured that if they were going to do anything it would be then.

Thursday came and after lunch Hank disappeared. I thought it was a restroom trip, Hank's notorious for his post lunch 20 min break. But I noticed Dave was gone at the same time. If Hank was getting his ass eaten from Dave, it was now.

I walked to the warehouse and tiptoed over to the closet. I put my ear up to the door, trying to hear if they're in there. I couldn't hear anything over the overhead vents, but then I heard a clink. I waited, thinking maybe I was wrong until I heard Hank moan again. It was low and brief but I recognized the sound I'd been beating to the past week. I was immediately at half mast. Maybe Hank was just getting a random quickie with his fiancé at work, I'd do something wild like that if I was 22. But then I heard Dave's brassy voice say "Fuck I wish I could do this a full 8-4." Hank moaned again, louder and I started picturing glorious things behind the door, maybe Hank on all fours, getting it from behind by Dave. Maybe they're 69ing, a finger in each other's asses. Or two. I was almost drooling to get in there and so I grabbed the door handle, pulled, and finally got to see the truth.

There was Hank, shirt pulled up to his chest tweaking his nipples while sitting on Dave's face with his pants still around his ankles. Dave lay on the floor, fully clothed but eating Hank's ass and stroking Hank's rock hard cock. 7" on a 5'8" Hank looked impressive to me. This was all rapid fire processing because two seconds after I opened the door and walked in, Hank tried to start scrambling for his pants but Dave thought he was just grinding more and started to stroke him faster and move his head and tongue faster on Hank's hole. Hank's face was both panicked and aroused as he tried to both get up and smother Dave with his ass. I closed the door and looked down at Hank and said "I hate being left out, guys." Dave paused stroking Hank's cock, he lifted Hank and moved so that Hank is sitting on his chest. Dave asked "you want next?" I looked at Hank, smiling, and saw his deflating cock twitch when I said "yes, please!"

I stood there looking down at Hank with his pants around his ankles, his saliva-soaked ass leaving a wet spot on Dave's shirt. Dave started slowly beating Hank off again when I said I'd stay. Hank's dick was an angry red and when I first walked in it was throbbing. Must have caught them right before coming, I thought.

Dave looked me in the eyes and said "come take a peek." I went to Dave and sat down next to his head. Dave pulled Hank back to his face and Hank fell forward, pushing his ass closer to its original seat: Dave's full lips and beard. Dave pulled Hank's cheeks apart and I saw the wettest pussy I'd ever seen. Hank's hole was glistening, pink, and looked tighter than hell. Fuck, I was back to rock hard and a thought suddenly occurred to me: what's that hole feel like? My mind flashed to me down there, Hank sitting on my face with my tongue shoved in his newly graduated ass. Dave must have seen either my bulge or my mouth water because he said "why don't you have a lick?" As he said lick, he swiped his tongue across Hank's hole and Hank's hole flexed, winking at the two of us who were focused on it. Hank let out a little moan and pushed his ass back. Hank turned around and with heavy lidded eyes said "please, someone, put your tongue in my ass, I NEED to get off!"

I couldn't say no to my little work buddy. I leaned forward while Dave kept the cheeks pulled apart and tentatively stuck my tongue out. I licked the left cheek, "Here?" I asked. Hank groaned at my playful behavior. I licked the right cheek, "Here?" I asked. Hank's hole quivered in front of me and the game was over.

I dove in like Dave had been before I walked in. I pressed my lips against Hank's asslips and felt no resistance as I shoved my tongue into my coworker. Hank started groaning, or maybe I did. I pushed my tongue in and out like I was doing push-ups with my tongue. I haven't eaten ass in so long, and I had a feeling that I will be doing it much more frequently. Hank started to press back, grinding to get me wedged even further inside him. I lost track of time as I lapped Hank's hole. His little moans were spurring me on, sounding nothing like the straight masculine guy I'd gotten to know the last few months. I felt Hank's body still briefly and Hank gasped out "oh fuck yes!" I realized Dave had slid underneath Hank and had probably taken Hank's cock in his mouth while I was keeping Hank's hole occupied. I massaged Hank's big ass cheeks I had seen in tight khaki numerous times, never once thinking of the treasure they held.

Hank thrust back on my face, smothering me, and then rammed forward into Dave's mouth, and likely throat. Hank continued this back and forth ride until he finally paused, shoving his ass right against my face. I couldn't breathe as he forced my head on the ground and started riding my tongue. Hank bounced a few times before he exploded in Dave's mouth. Dave was taking it all like a champ and I had Hank's hole gripping my tongue like it was desperate to keep me in him. Hank groaned throughout, overcome by his orgasm. As Hank's dick stopped pulsing Dave pulled off, licked his lips, and smiled at me.

I was like a man possessed, still swiping my tongue on Hank's hole. Hank didn't seem to mind as he mewled softly but Dave tapped my shoulder and said, "might wanna wrap it up. This went on longer than usual." I did one last jab into Hank, savoring his taste, and pulled back. Even though nothing big had gone in it, Hank's hole looked beat up, wetter than hell, and delicious. I kissed it one last time with just my lips and smacked Hank's ass. "Better go before someone finds us!"

Hank struggled up and into his underwear and khakis. Dave said he'd leave first and for us to follow in a few minutes. I sat there willing my dick to go down before I could leave. Hank was flushed but pulled himself together and left next. Before Hank pulled the door open, he looked at me and said "Thanks. You were really really good." I looked at him, his normally styled hair a little messy, his pants a little dusty from the floor. My cock twitched when I looked at his back side and saw the smallest wet spot right where his hole was leaking mine and Dave's saliva. I grunted a response as he opened the door and left.

I sat there, thinking about how I had cheated on my wife, with two male coworkers, one who was engaged, at work. I was hard as fuck again thinking about all of that and how taboo it was. I had to cum if I wanted to make it to the end of the workday. And that's what I did. It took all of two minutes before I blew my load right where all three of us were just moments ago. It was the largest cumload I'd produced in a long time and after, I wondered how long it would be until we did it all again.


NYSnow
NYSnow
13 Followers