Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I didn't want to talk with Lindy about any of that, and so every time she raised it, I tried to avoid the topic, even as she continued to press for details. Years later, I realized it would have been better to tell her these true stories in detail, because no doubt, she would have become aroused by that, and probably led to a fabulous session of adventurous fucking. But I missed that opportunity, due to my own embarrassment at having participated in something that is socially less than fully acceptable. I wish I'd owned it at the time; it could have been fun.

We continued our dating arrangements for about 4-5 months and started discussing the future. We wanted to be together every night but the distance from my work to her house made it impossible. One weekend when her daughter was absent and we had a chance to talk, we decided that since I was renting month-to-month, I would give notice on that and we would get a house together with 4 bedrooms: one for Deb, one for Emma, one for us and one spare in case my other daughter wanted to come and stay. Life was good. I was in love with a wonderful woman who was in love with me and we were planning a future together.

We found a nice house to rent, signed a one-year lease and moved our furniture and possessions to the new house. When I had split from my ex-wife, she got the house and everything in it, so I had only a few possessions, but Lindy had literally a truck-load and we had to hire movers. We set up the new house: Lindy, me, Deb and Emma and started living like a true family.

Living together as a family full-time is a whole different thing than just the two of us being together on weekends and being with her daughter every second weekend, and it did not take long for some problems to surface. The first problem was that Lindy did a lot of things differently than I and my ex-wife had done, and although I had grown used to doing things Lindy's way, even if they somewhat grated with me, Emma hadn't and didn't see why she should accommodate Lindy's preferences. For example, Lindy liked to clean up the dinner table and start doing the washing up as soon as, or even before, we finished dinner. In my household, we always sat around the table talking after dinner and we put the dishes in the dishwasher later, so that's how Emma and I liked to behave. Lindy didn't even like using the dishwasher, and I'd been trying to change that. So this was one example of friction between Emma and Lindy, but the big issue was the inconsistent treatment that Lindy gave to her own daughter, Deborah. Lindy was tough on Emma but weak with Deborah.

Deborah was the pawn in a power game between her divorced parents. Her father was wealthy and during their weekends and vacations, he would buy her stuff her mother could never afford. She idolized her Dad, and he had also instilled into her a fair amount of his disrespect for Lindy, which Deb exhibited from time to time. Lindy tried to gain Deb's affection by pandering to her, which basically only encouraged the kid to abuse her mother more. Arguments inevitably ensued and these fights between Lindy and Deb would escalate until Lindy yelled at the kid that she was "grounded" for two days and told her to go to her room. After a lot more shouting, Deb would go to her room and stay there for a bit until maybe she was called for dinner, at which point she would start begging her mother, who would then tell her not to do it again, and reinstate her full privileges.

Then, a couple of days later, the same cycle happened again, every time. Deb knew she had Lindy wrapped around her finger and knew how to play her mother. This cycle used to drive me nuts although whenever I tried to raise it, it caused an argument between Lindy and me. So I accepted that I could not get involved there, although, in another piece of inconsistency, Lindy kept telling me she wanted me to be like a father to her daughter.

Emma's bedroom was messy; not dirty, just messy. Lindy complained about it to me frequently. One night, after we were in bed, Lindy started complaining again about Emma's room and told me to get Emma to clean it up. I told her that it was just messy, not dirty, and as far as I was concerned, Emma at age 21 could have her room any way she liked it, and if Lindy didn't like it she could close the bedroom door and not see it. I also felt pissed at Lindy about this because her daughter was as naturally messy as mine and the only reason her daughter's room was tidy was because Lindy tidied it daily while her daughter was at school. Lindy persisted trying to get me to get Emma to conform to Lindy's preferences, and as the argument got more heated, I decided to go and sleep in the spare room.

I lay in the spare bed, trying to think this through. I felt that I loved Lindy, but the life we had been living together up until then was artificial: just weekends together. If the love was real, then we would need to, and should be able to, resolve these and other issues. I thought about the fact that people don't change after they are about 7 years old. So how realistic was it to expect to change either Lindy or Emma to achieve harmony?

If I stayed with Lindy permanently, what did that mean concerning our kids? Because of their age, my kids had the choice of whether to live with me or their Mum. I knew that my kids didn't have to live with me; in fact, the only reason Emma was with me was because of fights between her and her mother. My other daughter was still with her mother. And I felt that Emma, an adult, could and would go and live her own life. So I wasn't concerned about my kids, except I obviously wanted them to like my partner and spend some time with me. However, if I stayed with Lindy, I would have to live with Deborah full-time for quite a few years before she left home, and I had real issues with the way she treated her mother, whom I loved, and the dysfunctional relationship between them. I thought that Lindy had already demonstrated she had little ability to manage the situation between them, and Deborah's treatment of her mother would only get worse. Plus, Lindy had also basically told me to keep out of her management of her daughter. I thought maybe all this meant that it was the start of the end for us.

After about an hour or so of this thinking, Lindy came into the room, closed the door behind her and said "I can't stay angry with you".

I replied, "Me either."

She hopped into the bed with me and my heart melted. We kissed furiously, slipped each other's clothes off and felt the wonderful touch of our skin to skin. We touched each other up and down and then I wrapped my arms around her and rolled on to my back with her on top as we locked in a kiss. My cock was hard, pointing directly between her legs, and as she slid downwards, I held my cock as I slid into her tight, wet cunt and we both groaned in pleasure.

At this point, I just wanted to hold her and love her, and being inside her just made the whole thing complete. We started to rock our hips in unison, a nice slow rhythm, and I moved my hands so that I had her breasts in my palms and her nipples in the little V between the thumb and the index finger, massaging her breasts while squeezing her nipples at the same time. All the while we were kissing and moaning quietly until I felt my cock grow hard, then I adjusted the angle of my hips to get maximum penetration inside her as my semen surged through my cock and up inside her in a nice, mellow orgasm.

We lay quietly with her on top of me until my cock went soft and flopped out of her, then we got up, got dressed and went back to our own bed. This was a sad episode because, despite the fact we had made up, we had damaged the relationship and my thoughts had wandered into dangerous territory: was this the start of the end?

On the weekends when we were alone, Lindy and I often went away for short sexy weekends. We'd usually go to a hotel, B&B or VRBO about 2-3 hours' drive away on the Friday night, stay Saturday and Sunday morning then come back Sunday afternoon. On one such trip, we decided to try anal again, and we enjoyed it more, because we took longer to warm up her ass hole and we tried different positions till we found what worked best for her. We were lying on our sides, with me in behind her, holding her breasts and flexing my hips in and out as she played with her cunt. Most of the anal fucking we ever did was while we were on these little trips -- there was something intrinsically erotic about travelling away with the main purpose being to have sex.

On one of the other trips, she surprised me one morning first thing by heading down to my cock and taking me in her mouth. I found out that she was really good at giving head, even though she hardly ever did it. She took my head between her lips as she firmly massaged my shaft in time with her head bobbing, moving my cock deeper and shallower in her mouth and looking me in the eyes, making sure I had a good view of my hard cock slipping in and out of her pretty lips. My cock got harder and harder. She would have by then been familiar with its patterns from our fucking and she started to pump faster and suck on my head until I let out a groan and shot my load into her mouth. She kept her lips locked around my cock so she didn't drop any. She didn't swallow it but I was extremely excited by what she'd done. Our sex life was constantly developing and getting better.

We often had the house to ourselves when Deborah was away and when Emma didn't hang around. One weekend, we started making out and Lindy said that she had been talking to her girlfriend, who had told her that the best sex with her lover was when he was in one of her holes with a vibrator in the other. Lindy had a number of vibrators from the time before we met, so we decided to try it. We flowed into our lovemaking, touching and rubbing each other's genitals.

In a little while, Lindy rolled over so I could insert some lube and my finger into her ass hole. We had become somewhat used to this, and taking it slowly with plenty of lube, I started out circling her anus, gradually zeroing in on her hole, and slowly applied pressure in repeated short bursts. I stopped my finger on her hole and gently pushed my finger into her ass, nice and slowly as she winced a little. As I moved my finger in and out, she started to relax and when she had relaxed and starting to enjoy my finger I took it out, placed the vibrator against her anus and slowly pushed it into her ass with short in-and-out motions. Once it was firmly in her ass, she pushed up on to her knees and I moved in behind her.

What a view! Her beautiful big ass cheeks glowing in the morning light, and in between them, her lovely little rosebud with this fat vibrator sticking out of her, and below that, her delightful shaved cunt lips and her firm thighs. I held my hard, dripping cock and slowly rubbed it up and down with more lube, enjoying the sensation as my hand rubbed across the head. I brought my cock head to her opening and pushed inside her tight, hot cunt. I could hardly believe the tightness. Every time I pushed inside Lindy I was amazed at how tight she was, but when I entered her this time it was extraordinary as the vibrator created extra pressure.

I slipped my cock inside her, slowly savoring the amazing feelings and then I started to thrust gently, sliding my cock in and out of her. She was moaning, more than ever, clearly enjoying the sensation of being filled up to the brim by her vibrator and my cock. I wiggled the end of the vibrator a bit and she moaned even more. I turned on the vibrator on low and we both felt its vibrations radiate through her body. I took it slowly to make this extraordinary fuck last longer, but eventually I was so turned on by the view of her perfect ass with the vibrator sticking out of it, the vibrations coming from the vibrator and the sensations of her tight, tight, hot cunt inside that I exploded in a shuddering orgasm, shooting my cum into her beautiful body in repeated spurts that left me wasted. Oh. My. God.

I fell on to the bed and she collapsed beside me and pulled the vibrator out of her ass as she landed.

She asked "What did you think about that?"

I told her that it was the most incredible sex we had had. The whole of it; the view of the vibrator in her ass, the sensations, everything.

"What did you think?" I asked. She said that she felt stuffed like she never had and it was incredibly erotic.

Now she was lying on her back with a cunt full of semen, so I brought my hand to her cunt, spread my semen around her lips, then, slipping my middle finger inside her, started rolling her clit under my thumb as I massaged her internal walls in our now familiar routine. In no time at all, she climbed and climbed and then with an enormous sigh and a big exhaling of breath, rode her orgasm back down. This was the fastest and most powerful orgasm she'd had, and it was so beautiful.

After we'd been living together for about 9 months, I had to travel away for a week on business. On the Wednesday night, I called Lindy up for my daily check-in, and she told me that Emma had moved out. She gave me her version of what happened and after I spoke to Emma, I deduced that there had been a fight about cleaning up, the mess in Emma's bedroom, and a few other things, during which Emma told Lindy what she thought of her and her daughter, and Lindy told her to move out.

Emma had called her boyfriend and they moved her stuff back to her Mum's place that night. I knew how much Emma did not want to live with her Mum -- she'd been living with me for almost 2 years -- so to move back there was huge. The problem for me was that my kids disliked my girlfriend and I was having "difficulties" with her daughter, although Lindy and I ourselves were great together. It took my daughter years until she got over the feeling that I had not supported her at this time.

Lindy and I talked a lot and I thought a lot. I talked to my oldest friends a lot. Lindy had become a big part of my life and I tried to figure out how to make this work. But over the next couple of months, I figured that I could not tolerate her daughter until such time as she left home and that trying to maintain a decent relationship with my own kids would be impossible. Lindy had told me that before she met me, she had been with a guy for 4 years. They got engaged and looking to buy a house together, so it was a fully serious relationship. And it broke up because of their incompatibility with each other's kids.

There were a number of issues that had surfaced during the time of living together, and I suppose that's the advantage of doing that before you settle down for good. Eventually, I decided I did not want to take on this case load of problems, whether that was selfish of me or not and irrespective of the positives of the wonderful relationship. The lease was finishing after 1 year, and I told Lindy I couldn't continue after that. It was a sad split up; in the end it was a slow motion thing, so the emotions of breaking up were spread out over time. She kept wanting me to say the only reason I quit was because of her daughter, but I wouldn't ever say it to her. I guess she may have felt better if she knew it wasn't her fault.

I'll never forget Lindy, and years later, I've often held images of her (sometimes with a vibrator in her ass) in my mind while masturbating. I have sometimes wondered if there might have been a way we could have made a permanent life together, but I have still never figured out how we could have kept the good parts without the problems that were evident.

Just after I broke up with Lindy, I met the woman who's now my wife, so whatever possibilities that may have existed for Lindy and me to get back together were extinguished as I started a new relationship.

So those were the Nine Wonderful Women with whom I enjoyed love and sex before I met my current wife: Jenny, Monica, Diane, Christine, Jeanne, Tina, Claudia, Bianca and Lindy. That brings me to the end of my memories of my wonderful years of life as a single man aged 48-50.

For most of my adult life, the only time I was single was in these years: between leaving my first wife and meeting my second wife. During that time, I lived the life that I had often dreamed about, meeting, dating and enjoying sex with a variety of women. I'll never forget all those wonderful women.

Thanks for reading my memories.

********************************************

EPILOGUE: Author's Notes

If you enjoyed this chapter, please take a look at the previous chapters too.

I've certainly enjoyed reliving these memories as I have related them here. In fact, I've enjoyed it so much that sometimes, I've sat here at the computer, typing or proof reading and finding myself with a hard-on!

I've never previously spoken with anyone about the women of those years. The only woman who became known to my family and friends was Lindy. I guess the other liaisons were so short that I never felt like divulging the details. However, given that most of these relationships had a high component of sex, this seems like the ideal website to write about them.

I just wanted to relate to others how much fun I'd had and how this period of single life was a real eye-opener for me. As I said in the first chapter, in my younger life I was terribly socially awkward and so, by the time I was 48, I was single and only ever had sex with two women. I had always felt that, by getting married young, I missed out on the single experience which my friends enjoyed, so when I became single (in an unwanted way -- a divorce), I determined to enjoy myself. And I did seriously enjoy myself for those two years. I found out that many women of my age were as interested in having sex as I was.

I don't really recall why I decided a few months ago that writing all this down and publishing it was something I wanted to do, but I had been reading some on-line erotica and I thought that my own experiences were as erotic as some of the things I was reading. I think there was also the reality that I had not shared these experiences with anyone except the women involved, and so I wanted to let people know what I had done and how much fun I'd had, and hopefully bring them some of the joy that I had. Writing anonymously achieved that.

For whatever reason, I became inspired. I wrote the second half of Chapter 2 first, and then realized I needed to write Chapter 1 to explain the background. I guess I could have written a few chapters before publishing anything, but I was so excited and pleased with myself that I published Chapter 1 as soon as I finished it, then came back and finished Chapter 2 and 3, then published them. Throughout the process, I was never more than a couple of chapters ahead of the published chapters, and at the end here, it all caught up to me and I had no drafts up my sleeve. Since it was all factual narration, I never had to think about the plot twists or where the stories might go next -- I knew what happened -- I just had to type it.

The writing was challenging. I'm not only not a natural writer, I'm also not a fast typist. And I needed to get it done without my wife knowing. So I had to grab bits of time whenever I could and then I would need to stop because she came home or something else happened. So I'm very proud that I was able to produce these nine stories in a coherent form that thousands of people enjoyed.

In case you're wondering, all these events happened pretty much as I wrote them, all the people are real, and many of the names are the real names. The small details and the conversations are true, as I recall them; for example, "Women my age have needs too!", "I'm not wearing any underwear" and "Are you sure you're not 19?" I did compress some time frames, combined some events for brevity and obscured some locations in order to conceal identities.