Nineteen

Story Info
Mom realizes her son is just like his late father.
4.9k words
4.55
49.2k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Regguy69
Regguy69
1,109 Followers

Mom helps son celebrate his nineteenth birthday and realizes he's just like his Dad.

All persons depicted are adults over 18. All locations are fabrications and not actual.

"Hey Butt-head, were you in my room again, you perv?"

"No, why would I go into your stupid room?"

"Mom! Butt-head was into my stuff again! You promised you'd keep him out of my stuff. It's so gross, knowing he's been creeping around in my room!

Helen sighed, she knew Sam probably was into Jill's stuff, again. The poor boy seems to have developed a thing for his big sister's panties.

"Enough, Jill! Leave him alone! I'll talk to him."

"Well, you better or I'm going to get a padlock for my room!"

Helen walked into her daughter's room. She spoke softly, "Okay, Jill, why do you think Sam was in your room?"

"Two things, my drawer was open and the lid on my hamper was up. He's going through my drawers and god only knows what he's doing in my hamper!"

Helen shook her head, "Jill, honey, your brother is having teenage-boy issues. He doesn't know how to deal with his feelings about girls. Just remember you were a bit weird when you first started liking boys."

"Yeah, but I was 13! He'll be 19 next week! What the hell is wrong with him?"

"Honey, he's just a late bloomer. Please, baby, without your father here, I'm having trouble figuring out how to help him. I'll try talking to him again, please don't make a big deal out of this or tease him about it."

At the mention of her late father, Jill calmed down quickly. Her Dad had been killed in a car accident 4 years ago and Sam took it especially hard. She looked at her mom and could see the weariness on her face. The past four years had been hard on her mother too.

"Okay Mom, I know you're doing your best, but he needs to stay out of my stuff."

Helen kissed her daughter on the cheek and held her at arm's length. She looked her up and down. Jill was slightly taller than her mother at about 5'7" and, at 21, had the body of a swimsuit model. Long legs, curvy hips, firm bubble butt, trim waist, firm C-cup tits, long slender neck, and a beautiful face framed by long blond hair.

Helen smiled at her beautiful daughter, "Well, it's understandable why Sam would perv on his sister, you really are beautiful, Jill"

"Mom! Gross! Now you're perving on me too?"

Helen laughed, "You better get used to people gawking at you, Jill. You are a hottie and everyone will notice you, especially the boys!"

"Whatever!" Jill said with a slight smile on her face. She knew she was hot. She heard it from all her friends at work and even her boss complimented her often.

Helen knocked lightly on her son's door. "Sam? Can I come in?" She didn't hear a reply so she pushed open the door. Sam was sitting at his desk and quickly slammed his laptop shut when his mother opened his door.

"God! Mom! Ever heard of knocking?"

"I did knock, but you didn't answer. I need to talk to you about your sister."

"Oh great, the princess is complaining about me again."

"Sam, you have to stay out of her room. You need to find something else to, er, uh, focus on."

"Mom! I'm not focused on that bit... er, spoiled brat!"

"Okay, Baby, but you have to stay out of her room, she needs her privacy, just like you."

Sam sulked a bit then nodded, "Okay Mom."

"Good! Now, what do you want to do for your birthday this weekend?"

"Nothing, I'm good. I'll probably just hang out with Ted and Andy."

"Oh, come on, it's your 19th birthday! Don't you want to do something special?"

"Nah, it's no big deal."

"It IS a big deal! Saturday you turn 19 and we're going to celebrate! Don't make plans for Saturday, I'll come up with something for us to do. Okay?"

Sam smiled at his mother, he really did love her. After his dad died, his mom had to do everything. He knew she struggled sometimes, but always tried her best to help him in any way she could. "Okay, Mom, thanks."

Later that evening Helen had made up her mind, she would take Sam and Jill to WaterWorld to celebrate Sam's birthday. She cornered Jill and told her about her plan.

"Mom, I'm going to an office thing this weekend. Mr. Clark is having us all up to his lake house. Everyone is going, I can't miss it."

"Oh," Helen said with obvious disappointment, "I was thinking it might be fun to do one last thing as a family before you two go off on your own."

"Sorry, Mom, I have to go. Mr. Clark is handing out the quarterly bonuses and announcing new job assignments. He made a point of checking with me to make sure I'd be there. I think he is putting me on the sales team, which could mean a huge increase in pay if I'm successful."

Helen smiled at her daughter, "Of course, baby, I understand. I'm sure you'll get the new assignment. I'm very proud of you."

The next night Helen decided to tell Sam about her plans and let him know his sister would not be able to join them at WaterWorld.

"Sam, about this weekend," Helen started and Sam interrupted.

"Yeah, Andy and Ted are going fishing with their dads, so I'm all yours, Mom."

Helen told Sam her plans and got a lukewarm response. Sam had always loved WaterWorld as a kid and she always had a blast when they went.

Early Saturday morning Helen was sipping her coffee when Jill came into the kitchen. She was wearing a very short jean skirt and a lightweight open shirt over a floral print halter that showed a lot of cleavage.

"Um, do you think that is appropriate attire for a work function?"

"Sure, I have to show a little skin to compete with those skanks at the office. I'm sure Mr. Clark will approve," She said and laughed.

"Uh Jill, isn't he married? I think you might want to dial it back a little."

"They separated about 3 months ago and he says they are getting divorced. He's not dating anyone, so I assume he's pretty lonely. I have seen him checking me out, so who knows what the future may hold?"

"But, baby, isn't he a little old for you?"

"Old? No, he's about your age, he's not old. He's pretty buff too, I'm looking forward to seeing him in a swimsuit.

Helen gasped, "Swimsuit! I forgot about getting a new suit. I'm sure my old one won't fit!"

"Ha! Well, it's too late now. Ya know, since you trimmed down, I bet we're the same size so just grab one of mine. The tops might be a bit small on you, but at least they won't fall off."

"But they're all skimpy two-piece suits, I can't wear those."

"Of course, you can, Mom. Your big boobs might be a bit squeezed but, oh, take the blue one, the top's a bit big on me."

"I guess I can wear a teeshirt over it."

"Mom! You worked hard to get that rocking bod! Don't cover it up!"

A horn sounded outside. Jill kissed her mom on the cheek, "Tell Butthead I said Happy Birthday, and you guys have fun.! She grabbed her bag and dashed out the door.

Helen was looking through her daughter's collection of swimsuits when she heard a sound behind her. She looked over her shoulder to see Sam leaning in the doorway.

"Good morning, Birthday Boy, or should I say, Birthday Man! How are feeling today?"

"Thanks. Mom. I'm good. Why are you going through the Princesses' things?"

"I forgot my old suits no longer fit me and Jill said I could borrow one of hers. I think this blue one might fit, but I'm not sure about the others."

"Oh! Take the white one! You'll look great in that one!"

Helen gave her son a look that said, "Why do you know so much about your sister's swimsuits?" Sam blushed and studied the floor. Helen held up the white suit. It was tiny, but the top was the same size as the blue one, so she set it aside.

"Are you packed? (Sam Nodded) What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just coffee and toast. Why don't you get ready and I'll get my own coffee."

An hour later they were in the car. Sam was driving. Helen patted his knee, I know this is not exactly the Birthday of your dreams. When WaterWorld popped into my head, it just brought back all the memories of going there as a family. Now you're stuck hanging out with your old Mom."

"Old Mom? Heck, all the guys will be so jealous because I'll have the hottest date."

Helen cocked an eye at him, "Date? You want people to think you're on a date with some old lady?"

"Not some old lady, a hot-looking babe! I can't wait to see the looks on all the guy's faces when they see you in one of those suits!"

"Sam, don't be silly, no one will even notice me, but I'm sure all the girls will be checking out my hunky son."

Helen was feeling better about her decision to go to WaterWorld as Sam joked and kidded with her while they waited in a long line to check into their rooms. Finally, they stepped up to the desk and Helen presented her ID.

"Okay, we had a small problem with the wing in which you were booked. You requested two Queens, but all we have is a single King, will that work?"

"That's fine, Jill isn't with us, so the King will work. What is the other room?"

"Other room? I just show the one room."

"But I booked two rooms!"

"Sorry, Mrs. Kline, the other room must not have been rebooked when we moved you. Let me check." He clicked several keys and sighed loudly, I'm so sorry, we are completely booked now that the East wing is shut down."

Helen turned to Sam with a questioning look, "What should we do?"

Sam shrugged, "It's no big deal. We can make it work."

The clerk smiled, "Very good, Sir." He tapped a few more keys and then scooped up a couple of door cards. "Okay, all set. I have a key for you Sir and another for your wife."

Helen's head snapped up and Sam chuckled softly, "Thank you," he said as he accepted the cards.

Sam held the room door open and then followed Helen into the room. He set the bags down and went to the window. "Oh darling wife of mine, we have a lovely balcony that overlooks the gardens."

Helen laughed as she stepped up beside Sam. "I can't believe he thought I was your wife."

"Sam wrapped an arm around his Mother, "I should be so lucky as to end up with a beautiful wife like you."

"Well, husband, why don't we get into our suits and go exploring? I'll take the bathroom and you can get dressed out here."

Helen pulled the blue suit up her legs and settled it on her hips. "My god, It's a good thing I shaved! This thing barely covers me," she thought. She put the top on and tried to adjust it to hold her boobs. Her breasts bulged in the C-cup and she feared a sudden jolt might cause them to pop out. She grabbed her oversized teeshirt and quickly pulled it on. The tee left most of her firm thighs on display and clung to her large breasts. She stepped out of the bathroom.

"Wow! I'm going to have to stay close to my wife to keep the horn dogs away."

Helen laughed, "You're really enjoying this whole "Wife" thing, aren't you?"

Sam beamed at his Mother, "Yes, yes I am!"

They spent a couple of hours walking around and rode on a few of the tamer "Dry" rides. They had a quick lunch and headed for the water rides. After the first ride, they were both completely soaked. Sam couldn't keep his eyes off Helen's chest as the wet tee shirt sucked against her. Helen noticed Sam's stare but decided to ignore it.

They rode a few more rides and then decided to get into the giant pool. Sam pulled his shirt off and Helen saw a teen elbow her friend and point at Sam. The two girls openly ogled her son and Helen felt a quick surge of territorial jealousy.

Helen struggled a bit to pull her wet tee over her head and then felt Sam helping her free herself. He took her tee and wrung it out while staring at his Mother. Helen could feel his eyes roaming over her body. She didn't want to embarrass him so she looked around at the other folks around them.

She was a little shocked to see several men and boys staring at her. She quickly looked down to make sure one of her girls had not popped out, but she was still covered. She blushed as she realized the males were just ogling her old body.

"See, I told you. You are the hottest babe here, I should have brought a club with me, I think I'm going to need one."

Helen smacked him on the arm, "Don't be silly!" She settled back on a deck chair and began to apply some sunscreen to her shapely legs. Sam sat and watched her for a few moments then said. "Lie down and I'll do your back."

Hellen flipped over and Sam began to spread the lotion onto his mother's body. Her skin was smooth and warm and he loved the feel of it. He worked the lotion onto her shoulders and down her back. Jill's suit was cut very low and allowed a hint of Helen's butt cleavage to show. Sam felt his dick stir as he pushed his fingers under the waistband of his Mom's suit and across her lower butt cheeks.

"This suit does show off your hind end, no wonder all the guys were staring," Sam said as he worked his way down the back of her thighs. "Okay, now roll over."

Helen did as he asked without really thinking. Sam began to spear some lotion across the tops of her breasts. "Sam!" Helen's eyes had popped open. Sam continued to smear the lotion on her boobs, pressing into her soft flesh. His fingers slipped just under the edge of the overburdened material and Helen felt him graze her barely hidden areola. She gasped and her sudden intake of breath made her boobs rise and, for a split second, Sam's finger made contact with her nipple.

"Sam!" He quickly withdrew his hand, but Helen could see the smile that played across his lips. "What are you doing?"

"Just making sure you're fully covered, Darling. I can't have my wife getting all sunburned now can I."

Sam sat back and smeared some lotion onto his broad chest. "Honey, will you do my back? He smiled at his Mom.

They played in the pool for a while and soaked up some sun. "I think we should head back to the room and get cleaned up for dinner," Helen suggested.

Once in their room, Sam said, "Why don't you go first, Babe, and I'll shower while you get dressed."

Helen shook her head and chuckled as she walked past him and into the bathroom. In the shower, as she soaped herself she thought back to Sam touching her nipple. "My god, he's the first man to touch me since Ron died!" She moved her soapy hand across her ridged nipple and moaned softly. "Has it really been four years? Damn girl, you need to find a man!"

She was wrapped in a towel as she stepped out of the bathroom. Sam had a towel around his waist and Helen's eyes quickly scanned him up and down. She noticed a slight bulge in the towel and it took a second for her to realize she was staring at her son's dick. She quickly looked away as Sam turned to go into the bathroom.

"Get a grip girl! He's your son! Stop thinking about his dick, Helen chastised herself. She had just pulled her tank top down when Sam stepped into the room.

"Forgot my shorts. Don't peek!" Helen was about to turn away when Sam dropped his towel and reached for his underwear. She froze as she stared at his flaccid cock. It was about 5" long and thick like Ron's. Helen's mind quickly recalled Her husbands rock hard dick and how she loved the feel of it.

She spun away, hoping Sam had not realized she saw him. But Sam had seen her looking, just like he hoped she would. His cock twitched as he thought about his Mom seeing his dick. He slipped on his shorts and pulled a polo shirt on.

"So Honey, what would you like for dinner," He asked.

Helen struggled to compose herself and force the images of Sam's and Ron's cocks from her mind. She felt a bit of dampness starting in her pussy. "Oh, uh, how about that Seafood place down the street?"

Helen and Sam had a nice dinner. The waiter clearly thought they were a couple and even asked If they wished to split a bottle when Helen ordered her favorite white wine. That little sneak Sam quickly said yes, so they each had a couple of glasses with Helen's being the deeper pour and Sam having just a small amount.

Sam slipped an arm around his slightly tipsy Mother as they walked back to the hotel. "Thanks for this, It's been a great day." He paused, pulled Helen into his chest, and kissed her lightly on the lips. "You're the best, he said and then resumed walking.

Helen's mind was spinning, her son just kissed her, like he'd kiss a date! What the hell is happening here? The wine she had was just enough to keep her off balance and keep her from thinking clearly. Sam pushed open the door to their room and ushered Helen in.

Once inside Sam said, "Why don't you get ready for bed? I'll find us a movie to watch before we call it a night."

Helen pulled out her night clothes and stepped into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later in a short, pale blue gown that came to mid-thigh on her. Sam smiled when he saw her nipples poking into the silky material. He was leaning against the headboard, his naked chest exposed.

He flipped the covers back on the bed and patted a spot next to him. Helen climbed into the bed and allowed Sam to pull her into his side as he put an arm around her. He handed her a glass of wine and toasted her with a beer he must have gotten from the minibar.

The movie he selected was a romance story that Helen had been wanting to see. "Odd choice for a young man. You know this is a serious Chick-Flick, right."

"Yeah, but I heard it's pretty good and I knew you wanted to see it. Besides, I wanted to keep my Date happy."

"Sam, about this Date business ..." Helen started.

Sam reached up and put a finger to her lips. "Shh, don't spoil it for me, please."

Helen looked at her son's face, she could see concern in his eyes and maybe a bit of desperation. She hesitated, "It is his birthday," she thought. She knew she could be asking for trouble, but the warm buzz of the wine helped to shrug off those worries. She put her empty wine glass down and snuggled up to her Date.

Sam held her close as the movie played out. When the on-screen couple kissed, Sam kissed his Mom on the top of her head and Helen patted his manly chest. When the movie moved to the first sex scene, Helen could feel her dampness again. She could also feel Sam's breathing become more rapid.

The on-screen couple was naked and the girl was riding her boyfriend, her impressive breast heaving up and down. Helen felt her pulse rate quicken and she moved a knee across Sam's leg. The action on screen became more verbal and she unwittingly began to hump Sam's leg while her eyes remained glued to the screen.

Feeling his Mom hump against his thigh caused Sam's dick to react. In moments it was tenting his baggy shorts and causing the sheet that covered their legs to rise. Helen was lost in the movie and didn't realize Sam's hand had cupped her breast. When he tweaked her nipple, she moaned softly, still not fully aware of what was happening.

The sex scene began to wind down and Helen blinked a few times. She realized she had been humping against Sam's leg and now felt his fingers manipulating her stiff nipple. She looked down at her breast and then saw the tent in the sheets.

"Sam, honey," she whispered softly as she stopped pressing against his leg.

"No!" Sam said as he clutched her to his chest. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face. His lips found hers and he kissed her hard, driving his tongue between her soft lips. Helen could feel his hunger, she had to stop this before it went too far.

Helen put a hand on his chest and weakly tried to push him away, but his kiss was too strong, too urgent, too needy. She relaxed against him and sucked his tongue. Her hand seemed to have a mind of its own as she reached into his shorts and grabbed his hot rod.

Sam groaned when he felt his Mother's soft hand wrap around his raging hard-on. He quickly shimmied out of his shorts and then slid a hand up Helen's thigh. His hand slid around her hip and onto her butt. He squeezed her exquisite ass and then tugged her up onto his torso.

Regguy69
Regguy69
1,109 Followers
12