All Comments on 'Nineteen'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
HighpikeHighpike9 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

Sex4lf57Sex4lf579 months ago

Very hot! Ending it as you did, one can only hope for a follow-up chapter detailing how Jill's weekend went. Five stars and a favorite point!

stockingnutstockingnut9 months ago

Hot! Please continue with the sister.

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo9 months ago
Loves grown deep

Absence makes the heart grow fonder, in this case a doppelganger penis. So realistic when a mother sees her late husband in her son.

Brandon11Brandon119 months ago
Nineteen

I hope Sam sisters boss had a tiny dick and after her mother tells her about her weekend that she wants her brothers cock.

JAFCritic3JAFCritic39 months ago

Are you sure it’s the end? You put in a great cliffhanger for a story about Jill. Then there’s the “what do they do next” storyline when Jill finds out. Just saying, you have options to do more chapters.

1thaiguy1thaiguy9 months ago

Definitely going to need at least one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty good. I suspect there are a couple of baby bumps in their future. Yeah, I said a couple.

Sis and Mom taking it bareback in their unprotected pussies.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

yeah, me, too! I'm already primed for another chapter. If you hadn't glossed right over their return to their room, my need for another chapter wouldn't be quite so urgent! As it stands now, it doesn't. Stand, i mean. My friend and i have slumped back, not satiated, not satisfied. If only we could be privy to the many many times her son had his way with her! All the positions he paced her through. Heck, we might have even found out just how big his flaccid 5" got, maybe how tall they both were, just how lovely her vulva blossomed, the sounds they made, the smell of their juices, the cut of his jib.

I almost, almost want to reread it right now to see if my friend and i can cum to a mutual understanding. But as Sade so knowingly croons " it's never as good as the first time", never as good as that first time reading that run-up to their consummation. I love that the son won't hear of her backing away from this. He knows what he wants and damned if he don't get it! Yeehaw!!!

LowStrung5LowStrung58 months ago

Yes; hoping for a follow up !!

rjb426874rjb4268748 months ago

You MUST write another chapter to tell about Jill's weekend and tell what is going to happen between Hellen and Sam.

BlowatruckerBlowatrucker8 months ago

The next part I hope is as good as this one

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good. This has to continue with sis getting in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looks like one of them isn't moving out and instead stay home to breed his mom, can't wait until she finds out!

DunkirkDunkirk8 months ago

He needs to fuck mom and sister.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sis & then both, of course. And I didn’t see any hint of protection 😏

5*

Tc

Fatbasterd54Fatbasterd548 months ago

Wtf? What a piss poor ending to the story. No detailed sex just "Helen let him use her body any way he wanted until they checked out.". Huge cop out. I'm never going to read your stories again.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Most son's fantasy !

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey8 months ago

Great story! I agree he needs to bang the sister.

5 Stars.

Adonisblack1Adonisblack18 months ago

Hot as fuck! Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it but there should have been more information on their sex together the rest of the time!!! You need to continue and bring his sister into the mix!!!!!!!! 5 Stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I think the sister character was irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I disagree with the last 'Anonymous comment', I think Jill, Sam and his mom are going to become VERY close in part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very nice story but the sex scenes were a bit short you need to continue and have mom let her daughter know about their sex act and have her join them for a threesome??? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...