Nineteen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He broke his kiss long enough to pull the silky gown off and then buried his face into her breasts. Helen moaned as Sam sucked her sensitive nipple. She rubbed her wet slit across the steel hard rod she had trapped beneath her. Sam bucked up against her and his hands slid down her sides.

He lifted her and Helen knew what was about to happen. A small part of her mind screamed for her to stop, but she couldn't. Sam's lust was so powerful, that he had to do it. He needed her, wanted her, and, god help her, she needed him too.

Sam pulled down on her hips and Helen allowed herself to slowly be empaled on his impressive cock. She moaned loudly as he stretched her open, filling her completely.

"Oh god, that feels so good!" Sam moaned as she began to rock her hips.

Helen smiled down at her son, his loving face awash in the ecstasy he felt. She raised herself and allowed him to pull her down hard, driving his hungry cock deep into her sloppy pussy.

"Oh Yes, Baby, that's it, Yes! Fuck me hard, It's been so long, please baby, please."

Instant took over and Sam slammed up into his Mother. His strong hands forced her up and down, faster and faster. "Oh fuck I'm going to come!"

Just as he pulled her down again, Helen screamed out "Yeeesss! Oh my God, YEEES!"

The world exploded! Sam was seeing stars as he came harder than he ever had. Helen fell forward onto her son as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her.

Slowly the world returned. Sam lightly stoked his mother's back as she lay on his chest. Helen never felt so contented, so loved, as she kissed Sam's neck. Sam was still in heaven, He'd just made love to a beautiful woman. The woman he had loved for 18 years and lusted after since he discovered girls. He wrapped his arms around her and squeezed her tightly.

Helen raised her head and kissed Sam on the lips. "Baby, we should not have done that, it was wrong."

Sam quickly kissed her to stop her from speaking. Then he said, "No, we did exactly what I wanted us to do. It was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I'll never apologize for what we did!"

Helen looked at her son, at his beautiful face that was scrunched up in concern and she knew he meant every word he'd said. "I know, Baby, I loved it too, but It's still wrong, I took advantage of you."

"Bullshit, Mom! We're both adults! Besides, I love you! I'll always love you!"

Helen buried her face in his neck. "I love you too, baby."

The next morning they began to dress for another day At the waterpark.

"Wear the white one today," Sam commanded.

Helen laughed and dug the suit out of her bag. "Why, what's special about this one?"

Sam just grinned at her as he watched her pull off her gown and slip the bottoms of the suit up her legs. He'd seen his sister in the suit, he knew how tiny it was.

"Oh my god!" Helen exclaimed as she tried to get the tiny piece of material to cover her lady parts. The back of the suit was so small that most of her ass cheeks were exposed. She put the top on and struggled to get it clasped. Her boobs strained at the material and threatened to burst out of the tiny coverings. The small patches of material barely covered her nipples and completely exposed the sides of her large breasts.

"I can't wear this outside!"

"Yes you can, you look fucking fantastic in that suit. I can't wait to see the guys drooling over you when we walk by!"

"Sam, you can't be serious. I'm nearly naked and you want to parade me around?"

"Damn straight! I want everyone to know my wife is the hottest chick here and she is all mine!"

"Sorry, baby, I know it's your birthday, but I can't go out like this."

"Don't argue with me! You're wearing it and you're not taking a cover-up. Now let's go."

Helen sighed, she knew she would do anything her son told her to do. His voice was strong and certain, just like his Dad's "Yes Sir."

They walked straight down to the beach. Sam held her hand and led the way. He guided her past several men who openly gawked at her. He made her slow down and stand next to him as he pretended to adjust his flip-flop. They had just happened to stop by a group of six young men tossing a football around. The guys stopped tossing the ball and moved closer to Helen.

Sam had bent down to mess with his shoe. He smiled when he heard the guys mumbling about Hellen.

"God Damn, look at those tits."

"Check out that ass."

"Lucky bastard!"

Helen heard the comments and was getting nervous. She tugged on Sam's arm, "Come on, Honey, let's finish our walk."

Sam stood, smiled, and nodded to the group, took Helen's hand, and led her farther down the beach.

"I told you the guys would go nuts for you in that suit."

Helen took his strong arm and pressed into him. "Baby, take me back to the room.

They never made it back to the water park. Sam was like a wild animal and Helen let him use her body any way he wanted until they checked out.

When they finally got home they were too tired to do much of anything but fall into bed. They slept for several hours and had just gotten up when Jill got home. Helen pushed Sam out of her room and jumped into the shower. Sam wandered downstairs and greeted his sister.

"So, I take it you two had fun at WaterWorld. You look like you rode every ride there!"

"It was a blast and I got the ride of my life!

Jill smiled at her brother and said, "Good, I'm glad you had a good birthday. Did Mom have fun on the rides?"

"Yes!' Helen said as she walked into the room wearing her robe. 'I had forgotten just how great those rides can be," she said and winked at Sam.

Jill looked at her mom and then at Sam and back again. Helen just smiled at her and Sam grinned like a fool. She looked closely at her mom and Helen blushed.

Jill nodded, "Yeah, Mom, I'm guessing you two really enjoyed those rides. You're going to have to tell me all about them and I'll tell you about my weekend."

Sam turned and walked away. He knew his Mother and sister shared everything. His mind quickly ran with the idea of them sharing him and his dick stirred. He knew things were going to be different around the house and he couldn't wait to see how different.

End

12