Nineteen Hundred

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He whispered, "I told you I wanted you for dessert."

She took a deep breath, "Tony, this is my husband, Jake. Jake; Tony," she said gesturing towards Jake as he approached awkwardly. Tony was unimpressed with Jake and said, "I'll have whatever she's drinking."

Jake took that as a que he was merely there to observe and serve. "I'll have another one, too, babe," Julie added as Jake went to the kitchen to mix their drinks. He poured a third glass for himself, still dumbfounded that he had given his wife permission to fuck a black man; not that Jake was prejudice.

Julie and Tony sat on the couch side-by-side. "Well, here we are," Julie scoffed.

"Yup, here we are," Tony repeated.

Nervously, she asked, "Should we find something on TV?"

Tony took her chin in his hand and turned her head towards his, kissing her softly, once, twice then a passionate third kiss lasting a good twenty seconds or so. After a short staring contest, they kissed some more.

"I didn't come here to watch TV," he whispered.

Julie took a deep breath. "Yeh, I guess not," she said as Jake brought their drinks and put them on the coffee table. She downed the drink she had and handed her empty glass to Jake. He went back to the kitchen and slammed the drink he made for himself and poured another.

Tony kissed Julie several more times, until it was clear the two of them were making out. Almost no words were spoken. It was obvious Julie enjoyed the attention from Tony. Jake could hear his wife breathing heavily at times between kisses. He saw the contrast of Julie's white skin and Tony's dark skin. Jake's heart pounded; he could do nothing but drink his drink. He moved from the kitchen to a chair near the TV so he could watch his wife make out with another man.

Tony began rubbing Julie's inner thigh while kissing her. Her breathing increased as she began to lose her inhibitions about Jake's fantasy-come-true. Jake silently watched as Tony's hand moved up to Julie's full breasts. Julie's and Tony's kissing soon became intense; non-stop as he caressed Julie's tits. Before long, Jake's heart jumped when he saw Julie reaching for Tony's crotch and start rubbing his jeans. She moaned upon finding his growing manhood.

"Take off your shirt," Tony whispered. Julie complied without hesitation. She removed her top for her new lover, exposing the lacy bra. He felt her tits as she began to moan while kissing Tony. They continued kissing. "Come closer. Straddle me," he softly demanded. She moved to her knees on the couch and straddled Tony's lap, facing him. She took his face in both hands and continued kissing him as if they were lovers who'd been separated for months.

Jake's cock was rock hard watching his wife obey Tony's commands. She began rising up on Tony's lap and moaning louder than before. Tony was rubbing her through her yoga pants and she was riding his hand. Tony grabbed Julie's round ass with both hands and squeezed her cheeks as their mouths made love to one another. His hands slid up her back and unhooked her bra. She helped him remove it and threw it aside, releasing her soft, round globes, then quickly returned to kissing him deeply; breathing heavily.

Her almost perfect breasts hung nicely between them as her nipples became erect. He moved his hands to her tits, caressing her. He broke the kiss and put his mouth on one of her breasts and softly kissed and suckled her nipple.

"Mmmm," Julie moaned, then biting her lip. They continued to make out as his hands explored her whole body. Jake watched as if hypnotized.

After a few minutes, Tony began tugging at her waistband. She raised up off the couch, pulling them down her legs and off her feet. She sat back down, straddling Tony's lap without a word. Jake heard her moan deeply as he saw Tony's hand reach for her sex. He watched as Tony pulled her panties to one side and began exploring his wife's pussy; inserting one or two fingers into her. She moaned hard as her breathing increased and pelvis moved back and forth over Tony's hand.

Deeply kissing for another minute or more, Julie's body tensed. "Ohhhh, ohhh...I'm coming!" she announced, trying to whisper.

Jake was dumbfounded. Julie had never cum so quickly before. She moaned loudly while her body shuddered on top of Tony's lap. She breathed deeply through her nose, kissing Tony as she came on his hand. She fell limp for a moment, recovering from her orgasm, still kissing Tony.

Tony broke the kiss, whispering to Julie. Jake couldn't hear what Tony said, but heard Julie say, "Okay." She stood up, then Tony stood up and she led him to the stairs.

"Hey, wait a minute...what are you doing? Where are you going?" Jake asked, Julie.

Tony looked at him and said, "I'm going to fuck your wife. I thought you wanted to watch?"

Jake protested about using their marital bed.

"Shut up, Jake!" Julie snapped. "This was all your idea; don't fuck it up now," she reprimanded Jake as she led Tony upstairs. Julie rarely used curse words, especially the f-bomb, except in bed. Dismayed, shocked, aroused; Jake followed, knowing Julie was now in control.

A lamp on the nightstand was on and the bedroom looked immaculate. Julie stood in front of Tony at the side of the bed, wearing only her panties. Jake stopped at the doorway. He watched as she took off Tony's shirt, dropping it on the floor, revealing his muscular physique. She began unbuckling his belt and undoing his jeans. She slid them down his legs. Jake immediately noticed Tony's huge manhood trying to escape his boxers. Julie went to her knees, pulling each pant leg off; then each sock. She raised up, still on her knees, and placed her hand on Tony's huge bulge.

Jake watched in disbelief as she slowly rubbed Tony's meat through his underwear. She looked up at Tony, then pulled his underwear down. His cock hung there, rising and bouncing as it was freed.

She stroked his cock with her left hand while looking into Tony's eyes. Tony was at least nine-inches long. His girth appeared almost twice as thick as Jake's. There was no comparison to Jake's cock. Jake watched as Julie slowly took Tony's cock into her mouth, maintaining eye contact with Tony. She cupped his balls in her right hand. Jake pointed his phone at her as she sucked black cock.

Tony was cleanly shaven and silky smooth, with no pubic hair noticeable. Julie began to work on Tony's veiny, rigid cock, taking him in her mouth a little bit further each time her head went forward. As she sucked, her hand stroked his cock while the other caressed his heavy balls. She moaned as her mouth worked to please her new lover. Soon, she was sucking him hard, as if she was a hungry woman. Her mouth made intermittent gagging noises as she moved back and forth at a quick pace while pumping his cock with her hand. A string of saliva hung down from his cock onto her forearm. She wanted to please him. She wanted to take all of his cock in her mouth, but there was no way.

"Oh, girl," Tony whispered while putting a hand on her head. She moaned. She looked up at him again as he looked down. "That's it, girl. You like that big black dick?" he asked. To Jake's astonishment, he heard his wife vocally agree with a moan, even though her mouth was full. She continued to work on him. "Damn, girl, you know how to suck cock," he said.

Jake did not like hearing Tony's tone towards his wife, but before he could say anything, Julie took Tony's cock out of her mouth and answered, "uh-huh" as she licked up his cock, then back down, sucking and licking his balls. A part of Jake wanted to stop everything. Another part of Jake wanted to cum.

Tony reached down and pulled Julie up, kissing her as they stood next to the bed. He pushed her gently backwards and she climbed onto the queen-sized bed. He joined her on top of the bead spread as she took off her panties.

Tony slowly began kissing his way down Julie's body, stopping at each breast and sucking her nipples, then down her torso. Julie spread her legs as Tony slid between them and cupped her ass cheeks with his hands. He began eating her. It didn't take long before Julie started to moan and placed her hands on top of Tony's head.

She came hard with a loud moan; closing her legs. In the low light, Jake stood there, watching his wife's legs tremble and her body shake from her orgasm; still pointing his phone at her. She pushed Tony's head away from her muff as she became too sensitive to touch. After a minute or so, Tony made his way up her body, slowly making love to each nipple with his mouth again.

Tony moved over Julie as she opened her legs. Tony's intent was clear. Jake interrupted, "Hey, condom". Tony didn't respond and kept moving into position. Julie said nothing either.

She brought her knees up as Tony began stroking his huge cockhead on her wetness. Again, Jake stated, "Condom. Julie, condom." Again, she was silent, other than an audible gasp as she felt Tony's large cockhead dividing her wet lips.

Obviously, Julie wasn't worried about STDs any longer. Her right hand went to his cock and helped ease it into her a little. She then put her hands on Tony's ribs as he slowly eased into her vagina. She'd never experienced a large cock like his; ever. She sighed audibly, "Oh geeeez."

Her mouth was open, her eyes looking directly into Tony's as he sank into her wetness. Jake saw the sparkle from her wedding ring as her hand caressed his ribs and back. She moaned as Jake saw him begin to move in and out of his wife, slowly. He'd pull back, then push his cock further inside her, gently stretching her to accommodate his cock, until he was eventually balls-deep.

Julie was fucking another man, just as Jake had always fantasized. Jake wanted her to "fuck" another man, but watching them together...in their marital bed...looked like Julie was making love to Tony. There was nothing slutty or raunchy about this encounter. This was not what Jake had intended. Nonetheless, Jake's cock was leaking and making a wet spot on his pants.

Tony began pumping Julie with his cock as she moaned with every thrust, making the bed move under them. She wrapped her legs around him, locking her ankles together, then releasing and spreading her legs as he plowed into her. Her moans grew louder, "Oh, Tony!" she softly screamed as she came on his cock, then kissing him deeply. Tony didn't stop. He kept pounding Julie's pussy without pause. Tony's arms were locked as if doing a push-up while his waist hammered at Julie's sex.

The light from the hallway shone through the bedroom door. Jake moved to the end of the bed and stared at Tony's thick tool stretching Julie's pussy. Her juices smeared and matted her pubic hair, as well as Tony's cock, lubing it as he used her pussy. Within another two minutes, she began to moan loudly again, "Ohhhh....shiiiit! Toneeeeee!" she cried as another climax shook her body. She reached up, quickly pulling his head down to kiss him hard as her pussy clamped down on his cock, creaming him with her juices.

Tony kissed Julie and stopped fucking her and waited several seconds. "Get up," he ordered. "Turn around." She did as he maneuvered her onto all fours. Tony took a position behind Julie's spread legs and entered her from behind; slowly.

He took his time, not wanting to hurt her. As wet as she was, her pussy was not use to such a large cock. Jake watched; mouth slightly agape. Tony grabbed some of Julie's hair, pulling it as he started moving in and out of her. Her body moving with his every thrust, producing a slapping sound; her tits swaying under her.

She moaned, "Oh my God...Oh, shit...you're going deep!" She breathed heavily, gasping at times as he pounded her from behind. "Ohhhh, Tony!...Fuck me! Ohhhh, yesss! Harder! Don't stop!" she loudly moaned; her voice stuttering each time he slammed into her.

Jake could only watch. She'd never...in all their married years...never cum so much in such a short time than she had with Tony.

"You like that?" Tony asked.

"Yessss! I love it! Fuck me! Don't stop, pleeeease!" she shouted in a low, guttural voice.

He didn't stop. His pace picked-up, the slapping sounds grew louder and so did Julie's excitement.

"Fuck me! Tony! Use my pussy; it's yours!" she muffled loudly as he slammed her body from behind. "Shit! You're going so deep inside of me! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God," she cried in rapid succession.

Julie came hard, moaning loudly as Tony kept fucking her from behind, pulling her hair, making her head raise backwards. Julie's body went limp, falling forward on the bed causing Tony's cock to fall out of her. Her face buried in a pillow, she lay there, ass sticking up somewhat, panting; breathing heavily. Her hands under the pillows by her head.

Jake now had his cock out of his pants and was slowly stroking it; watching his fantasy play out in front of him. He used his leaking pre-cum to lube behind his cockhead as he massaged it with his fingers.

Tony rested briefly, not that he needed to, but to let Julie recover. He rolled her over on her back and began softly kissing her as he felt her breasts. She returned his kisses as she regained her senses. She briefly saw Jake at the end of the bed and stared for a second or two.

Tony and Julie kissed more passionately as he began to mount her and she opened her legs for him. Jake watched as Tony slid into his wife's used pussy. Tony grunted as he began to fuck Jake's wife. Julie moaned heavily as Tony used her, drawing her knees up and to his sides; the bed moving in rhythm under them again.

"Cum in me," she whispered. Jake absolutely did not want that, but he couldn't speak. "Cum in me, Tony. I want it," she murmured between kisses.

Soon, Tony was pumping her forcefully while his arms extended above her. His pace quickened as he began to moan. Tony's vocal grunts announced his pending explosion.

"Give it to me! Give me your cum!" she demanded.

"Ahhhhgggg!", Tony shouted as he began to dump his seed into Julie's awaiting sex.

"Oh, shit, YES!" cried Julie as he kept pumping; both climaxing together. Again, Jake never experienced that with his wife.

Tony slowed his pace and lay on top of Julie, both catching their breath; speechless. Her hands caressing his toned arms as Jake saw her wedding ring glint in the light again.

Jake stood at the foot of the bed only a few feet from them as the rested. They kissed a few times, then Tony began to pull out of Julie. Jake watched as Tony's thick black cock, shimmering with his wife's cum, slowly pulled out. As his cockhead broke free, a cascade of white cream ran out of her freshly fucked pussy, down her ass and pooled on the bed spread. They both sighed and lay there next to each other.

Jake stared at her open sex and the amount of cum that had run down her ass. More than half of Tony's cum was probably still inside Julie. Jake's cock erupted, dumping spunk on the edge of the bed and carpet. After he recovered, he put himself back in his pants and went downstairs.

Jake went to the kitchen, grabbed his drink and sat on the sofa, waiting for them to emerge. He looked at the two drinks still on the coffee table; untouched. He looked at Julie's top and bra next to him and her yoga pants on the floor by the coffee table.

His mind raced as he recounted the events of the past hour. It was over, he thought. She gave him what he'd wanted. She fulfilled his fantasy. Tony needed to leave. Ten minutes passed, then fifteen, then twenty. They were still in the bedroom.

Jake went upstairs to the bedroom door and saw his wife lying next to Tony. They had pulled the covers back and were in bed, partially under the sheets. Her head moved slowly on his semi-rigid cock. Her left hand holding it, stroking it. Her wedding ring visibly sparkled as if to make a point to Jake. He said nothing. What could he say? What could he do?

Julie raised her head and looked at Jake. "Get out," she softly said. Jake stood there, motionless. She raised her voice somewhat, "You saw what you wanted to see; leave."

Jake hesitated. She looked at him. "Go away! Sleep on the couch or one of the kids' rooms; I don't care where you go. Tony will leave when he's ready," she sternly ordered.

It wasn't even 10pm. Jake stood there in despair, looking at his wife lying naked in bed with another man as she took Tony's cock back in her mouth. She sucked Tony for a few more seconds.

"I said get out, Jake...please," she softly demanded.

He went downstairs and sat on the sofa. He feared this was no longer a "one-time deal". What did he do? Did he just ruin his marriage? He started to silently weep as his mind raced. Yet, he was still excited about Tony using Julie in their bed. He was a mental mess. He couldn't watch TV. He couldn't sleep. His mind raced.

Before long, he heard the unmistakable muffled sounds of his wife moaning; having sex with another man in their bedroom. He quietly walked upstairs to watch, but she had turned off the lamp. The room was dark except for an intermittent flash of distant lightening and the low glow from the nightlight in the bathroom.

He could vaguely see Julie riding Tony; her hands on his chest, moaning. Jake started to get hard listening to his wife's sexual appetite with another man. He stepped back so he wouldn't be seen in the hallway and sat down on the carpet. He heard the bed moving as their sex gained momentum. Soon, he heard Julie coming on Tony's cock, then her heavy breathing; followed by silence. She presumably dismounted Tony and lay next to him. He heard them whispering; talking, sharing kisses. Someone went to the bathroom and went back to the bed. More soft talking.

Jake was about to go downstairs when he heard Tony talking. Then he heard Julie moaning, but it was different. More of Tony's voice, more of Julie's moaning. He listened, trying to make sense of it. He wanted to crawl to the doorway, but resisted. Soon, he couldn't take it any longer and he peered into the bedroom.

Julie was giving Tony a slow, steady blowjob. He was talking to her as her head moved up and down on his shaft. Jake's cock again became rock hard as he quietly watched. Within a few minutes he heard Tony announce his pending ejaculation. Julie moaned and increased her pace. Tony gave an audible moan as Julie took Tony's load, moaning as he filled her mouth. Jake watched as Julie no doubt swallowed Tony's cum, then cleaned his cock with her mouth.

Jake crawled quietly, all the way back to the stairs. He took out is cock and came within a few seconds of massaging it; dribbling cum on the carpeted first step.

After a few minutes, he went downstairs. The bedroom was quiet. His mind was a wreck. He turned on the TV, but had no clue what he was watching. He fell asleep, only to wake up an hour or two later. The house was quiet. He fell asleep again.

It was early in the morning, still dark. A hard rain was pounding the roof and side windows. He went to the bathroom. Returning to the couch, he passed the stairs and heard sounds upstairs. Julie and Tony were at it again; Julie moaning loudly. He heard the sound of the bed as Tony no doubt had Julie's legs spread and giving her his thick black cock.

Jake wanted to watch again, but couldn't take it. He leaned against the stairway wall, then slowly slid down it to the floor; weeping as he listened. There was no more thrill of his wife with another man. Soon, he heard the unmistakable ending to their session upstairs. Jake slammed his fist on the floor, weeping again.

He went to the couch and saw the two rum and cokes on the coffee table. He took them into the kitchen. He put ice in the glass he'd made for Julie and began to drink. He stared at the glass made for Tony; throwing it down the drain after a few seconds.

He heard movement upstairs. A flushing toilet, soft talking. After about ten minutes, the upstairs hallway light came on. He saw Julie leading Tony down the stairs, holding his hand behind her as he followed. She wore her robe, loosely tied. They came through the family room, Julie avoided looking at Jake. Tony looked Jake in the eyes, saying nothing, as he followed Julie to the front door.