Ninja Assassin Saves Your Life

Story Info
Ninja enslaves you instead of killing you.
1k words
3.97
6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers

Hey, wake up. Yeah, don't bother trying to move, I've got you nice and pinned. I know it's dark and you can't see me, but here's what's going on. I'm a ninja, and I've been hired to kill you. Now, if I'd wanted to to do that, you would already be dead and we wouldn't be talking about it. So calm down and listen.

I've been watching you for a while and I think you're pretty hot. And I've seen other things I like about you too. Now, I don't actually have to kill you, just make you disappear. Which usually means putting your body somewhere that it'll never be seen by mortal eyes again. But I was thinking, how would you like to be my mate? I know you're interested in a girlfriend, even a wife, and you like athletic women. You won't find better than me.

I can already feel you hard, straddling you like this. Your body wants it. What do you say? You want to get to know me first? Sorry, not an option. If you agree to this, you'll spend the rest of your life cared for by me and my sisters. I have to make sure you're never seen again. But it beats dying, right? And you get to have amazing ninja sex, and I know you like that. How do I know? Like I said, I've been watching you for a while now.

You love the feeling of my skin on yours, of my body straddling you and holding you tight, of my hungry pussy just waiting to devour you. That's what I thought. Good boy, just let me mount you and... there we go. Much better. You're mine already. Now, when a ninja mates, she doesn't just mate with the body, she mates with the mind. And your hard horny mind is already sliding deep inside mine, as my words surround it. You're going to love what I'm doing to you, and being my slave is going to feel wonderful.

It starts with slow steady squeezes, showing you who's in charge and getting you nice and primed for my control. I love that helpless look in your eyes as you are trapped between my thighs, trapped within my words, and my pussy going to work on your shaft, showing lots of affection but no mercy at all. This is what your future is going to look like, being ridden by your ninja wife on into the night. Your body already obeys me, and soon your mind will too.

You are mine, mine, mine, and are just drowning in pleasure with that realization. I knew that this was what you wanted, and lucky for you, it's what I want too. I do love domesticating men like you, and making them my enslaved mates, even though the process does tend to be a fairly one-sided conversation. The realization in your eyes tells me everything I need to know. My will surrounds you, and you are helpless against it. You want to fight me though, fight me and lose. You love the idea of sparing with this small, lithe, woman, and losing again and again to me. You like the idea even more of losing to my pussy as she squeezes your shaft into submission and makes you mine.

I can see you coming to grips with it, accepting the idea that you can be my loving mate and slave. Not even that it beats dying, but enjoying the idea. You'll serve me in our secret ninja sanctuary and I will give you pleasure that most men never even dream of. I think you get the better end of that deal.

Now look deep into my eyes as I pull you in deeper, my pussy devouring your mind and cock. Look deep into my eyes and drown in the pleasure of my control, knowing exactly what I am doing to you and not wanting it to stop. My pussy consumes you, conquers you, training you to be my loving slave. Submit and be my willing mate. Don't worry, you can keep fighting like this forever, being defeated between my thighs again and again. Just keep staring into my eyes.

Feel my will surround you, my words surround you. Stronger than you, squeezing on you. I'm making you my slave and you can only fight me in vain. You can't stop staring into my eyes and being swallowed by my words. You want more and more, and I just keep giving it to you, giving you exactly what you want. You feel it deep in your mind and cock. You are surrounded by my will, soaking in my words as they slowly transform you.

You can't stop staring into my eyes, feeling them swallow you just like my pussy is. You love what I'm doing to you, and I love doing it to you. Subjugating your cock while your eyes stare helplessly into mine. It feels so good to be mine, feels so good for my pussy to devour you like this. When you cum, it will symbolize your complete surrender to my will, and beginning your new life as my slave and mate. You are helpless against your ninja wife.

There, you've had enough, surrender inside me, inside my eyes, surrounded by my words. Offer yourself to me as my words squeeze you tighter and tighter, dominating you completely. You're deep inside me and your going to cum in complete submission as my pussy trains you to obey. Tighter, tighter... now! Explode in surrender as my eyes swallow you whole. Flail helplessly as my words devour you and you fall deep into my eyes.

Struggle in vain as you feel me all around you, forever surrounding you. You're my mated slave now, just like you've always wanted. And we can fight like this again and again, as much as you like. For now just breathe, and let my pussy keep working on your shaft. She is teaching you how to be a good slave, and rewarding you for your submission deep inside me. You are defeated, body and mind, with my will wrapped tightly around you.

The rest of the world will never see you again. Follow me, stand, and I will guide you along secret paths, and take you to my sanctuary, where you will be mine forever.

Nalith
Nalith
118 Followers