All Comments on 'Nintendo Town Ch. 01'

by NelSymington

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdover 3 years ago
Should Be Fun

Like the concept; could easily imagine you continuing in a humorous direction, but more interesting if developed erotica/some intense sex along with real character development. That said, your story/your game; I will be following.

BH54BH54over 3 years ago
Great Start

Very well written. I'm not familiar with Nintendo characters but you're off to great start. I trust your judgement in how to proceed. Oh, and where can I get one of these games?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Great direction. Keep at it, maybe have the sex scenes be a little longer and developed but that s it

NexaleNexaleover 3 years ago

moremoremoremore This is one of few stories that i read and actually liked the plot...

getting stuck in a game might be cliche but nintendo out of all the other options AWESOMMEEE....plus i liked how you actually involve characters in the story but maybe define their body/composture more?... like thicc or petite or idk... but all in all really liked it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs more lesbians

Well my suggestion was going to be "Let Samus be a badass" (and no badass dosen't mean asshole*) but considering the plot so far I am not sure that'll fly. Still I'd recomend some form of conflict to keep the story going. Like having to fiight off glitches or various nintendo baddies (I mean defeating and then fucking a greudo warrior sounds fun) or maybe a Big Bad to fight (which may be what your doing with Rosalina).

*granted she can be an asshole I just don't want that to be framed as her being strong if that makes sense

I enjoyed your descrption of Toadette but I agree with another reviwer that the descption felt like they where missing something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have read all the chapters and am loving it so far! Hope you update soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNelSymington@NelSymington
Hi! I've been roleplaying online for over a decade and I've been writing erotica in various forms for various sites (including this one!) for almost as long. I self-publish on Smashwords, but because I got my start here (albeit under different names), I'd like to give back by...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES