Nipping the Juice

Story Info
Touch not, want.
5.7k words
4.42
79.3k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nipping the Juice

Some of the last few stories I've offered have been relatively short stand- alone tales. This is another one of them. It has a little bit of an ouch with a smile I hope but there were no wives' ass' set on fire in this one. I like good criticism but I simply smile and delete asinine comments.

Claire looked at me with wide open doe eyes and her jaw slacked in disbelief. She always knew I was never one to make a pronouncement without giving it considerable thought. It's a family trait I suppose. My father Joseph P Wells Sr. was renowned for his pregnant pauses before committing to words. Jr. might not be as liberal with the flair for drama but my conversation was always measured as I spoke.

"Joe, you have to be kidding me! I can't imagine you actually doing such a thing." She stated with just a hint of hesitation in her voice.

"Claire, well, the thing is, I've been talking with Tommy Millhouse and we've got a lot in common. He had the solution to a similar problem that I thought was quite appropriate." I replied back to her.

I tossed the sticky baggie onto the kitchen table in front of her with the bloody evidence of Tommy's solution encased inside.

"Oh my God!" Claire screamed and ran from the room and up the stairs before closing the bedroom door shut.

Tommy had paid a visit to Jimmy Juice, as we always called him, and gave him a heads up demonstration of his own an hour ago. I thought Jimmy's pickup was traveling a bit fast when he went by a few minutes earlier but Claire never so much as noticed.

I stared at the baggie on the table, chuckling to myself thinking 'I wonder if that would hurt like hell'.

-------------------------------------------------------

Claire has always been a fine looking woman and always will be but with beauty, as with honey, come the flies. As long as I've been married to her, twenty years this summer, she has relished the art of the flirt and there have been no shortage of amorous minded men willing to give her as much practice as she might desire. She is good at it too, very good and at this point in our marriage she has become too good.

When a woman flirts there is a method to the madness that most men don't understand. She is looking to polish the gild, so to speak, to buttress her perception of 'still having what it takes'. The man on the other hand is seeking to, well, basically get his dick as deep in that polished gild as he can, as often as he can and will smile and say just about anything to get there. That's probably being too simplistic but it makes the point.

Where flirting becomes 'too good' as with Claire, is when her practiced art form becomes an almost insatiable quest on the part of the man who is in fact an artful seducer in his own right. Two world class artists going at it raises the stakes as well as the risks the other will take to continue.

I suppose the stakes were first raised at a backyard barbeque at Tommy Millhouse's place just down the road from ours. We've known Tommy and his wife Millie for almost as long as we've been married. They bought the farm next to us a couple years after we moved into this place. There were several neighbors and some folks from out to town that came out that afternoon and evening.

One of the neighbors had a small rental house on the backside of his property that he had recently leased to a fellow from New Jersey, a guy named Jimmy Falcone. He was a few years younger than Tommy and me but we had enough in common to partake of his homemade shine on occasion. Other than that we didn't really know much about him other than contrary to the image he liked to project, he wasn't a mob guy. He was a small tools salesman but he made good shine hence his nickname Jimmy Juice. Plus it sounded 'mobbish' so he never did object to it.

One of the things about Jimmy was that he could pour on the charm. I guess as men go he was eye candy for the ladies. He spent inordinate amounts of time at the gym in town and invested in an assortment of expensive colognes. So, the guy was mid- thirties, good looking and by some accounts could talk the panties off the town librarian.

Jimmy was there at Tommy's barbeque as was Claire and by the time the early evening began its approach they had become almost inseparable as a threesome with Millie. Claire would break away for a bit to make sure my intake of booze was keeping up with her expectations, not that I minded her ministrations. Millie was doing the same for Tommy.

I should mention that I'm a pretty easy going laid back fellow who has nothing but the complete utmost trust in his wife. It doesn't bother me in the slightest to know she's chatting with a man, laughing along with him or dancing with him. Isn't trust what a marriage is founded on? That doesn't mean I'm not observant of the things around me. I trust Claire to keep those pesky foreign swimmers out of her cute little tail. It's the other man I never trust.

Jimmy wasn't trustworthy, not by a long shot. Claire was hitting the shots pretty heavily and things were getting touchy feely there towards the end of the evening. Now, I was liquored up pretty good but as I've said, I trust my wife.

Later that evening, Claire nearly fucked me to death. I had not seen her that horny in years. Something was definitely different. I sure didn't complain. It was the best sex imaginable. When we were done, we both just went comatose on the bed and didn't move until morning.

She was singing to herself when I walked into the kitchen and had a pan of English sausages and eggs ready for me when I sat down. I wouldn't have noticed except Claire never sings; she can't hold a decent note to save herself and she knows it.

"You sure sound happy this morning, Claire." I mentioned.

"I'm always happy around you, Darling." She replied.

Well, yeah but she never sang like that. She was real happy around Jimmy the previous night too. I made a mental note of that and filed it away for future reference.

A couple days later Claire let me know she was spending the afternoon over at Millie's and said she would be back in time for supper. I didn't think anything of it until I headed into town for a couple sacks of seed and as I drove by the Millhouse farm I could see Claire's car and parked right along it was Jimmy Juice's pick-up truck. Tommy was at work out at the hardware store. It was another mental note to file.

"So how was your afternoon with Millie?" I asked her over supper.

"Oh, nothing unusual, just girl stuff you know" was her reply.

There was no mention of Jimmy Juice.

That evening Claire again fucked me senseless but she did something she had never done before. She swallowed. That surprised the hell out of me but I didn't say anything. She always spit it out before so this was something new, something out of her ordinary.

Later that week I was driving back from the grocery store and while coming past the Millhouse farm I saw Jimmy's truck again. Claire's car wasn't there but neither was Tommy's truck. I didn't say anything to my wife when I got home but it was pretty clear Jimmy was making himself pretty comfortable in the farmhouse next door on a pretty frequent basis.

I started seeing a pattern develop. Claire would get together with Millie 2 or 3 times a week and just as often she would come home and later those evenings she would want to fuck me silly. I didn't complain because I had no reason not to but my mental tickler file was beginning to fill a folder all its own.

Things got a bit stickier when Tommy came home from work earlier than expected one afternoon while Claire was visiting and found Jimmy there as well. The three of them had opened up a bottle of wine and were socializing out on the patio. From what I understand, there wasn't any outward familiarity going on but Tommy wasn't too happy about Jimmy hanging out with his wife while he was at work. He didn't trust Millie as much as I trusted Claire, apparently.

Later that evening, he made it clear to Millie that entertaining Jimmy Juice in his house when he wasn't around to ensure her 'virtue' was not something that was going to continue. He never told me that he thought Millie was fucking him but I knew he had his suspicions.

About the same time I finally went onto day shift at the plant after working 2nd shift for the past three years. I had been looking forward to it for a long time so I thought it would be an opportune time to take the missus out to dinner. We didn't lack the opportunity in the past especially since our daughter had graduated from high school a couple years earlier and left us empty nesters for most of the year while she was at college. This was just as good a time to go out as any other.

We pulled into the Rooster House restaurant and lounge early enough to get a good table and while waiting for our drinks, I caught a glimpse of Jimmy Juice out the corner of my eye. He was sitting at the bar with a very married lady I knew from working with her husband at the plant. They lived a town over from here so I suppose she might have just stopped in to have a drink. Jimmy looked like he was playing her for something else though.

Claire noticed him too and I don't think she caught my eye on her own as her gaze lingered on our local Casanova so I broke the calm.

"Isn't that our own Jimmy Falcone over there making sweet time with Denny Peters' woman?" I asked her rather casually.

"Oh, they are just talking, Joe. You know how Jimmy is. He's a talker with everybody." She replied while glancing up at me before returning her gaze.

She has a way of licking her lips subconsciously when she is on flirt alert and her gloss was being licked right off onto her tongue at breakneck speed. I remember thinking if I stuck a finger up her pussy it would probably have burst a dam. But, like I've said all along, I trust my wife.

By the time our eats arrived Jimmy was on full prowl and had Mrs. Peters on the dance floor up close and personal in the lounge. Claire and I enjoyed our dinner and when we settled she suggested we take a stroll in the lounge for a drink and a couple dances. We did just that and took a small table closer to the bar.

I think I had danced with Claire for a couple songs before Jimmy and Ms. Debbie Peters made their way over to us and Claire invited them to our table. Next order of business was for Jimmy to get my wife on the floor leaving me with my co-workers wife at my side. It was a bit awkward at first.

"Denny working tonight?" I asked.

She just smiled and nodded adding he'd moved over to the 12 hour night shift for at least the next six months. I remembered thinking Jimmy must feel real lucky about that. Well, she wanted to dance so I obliged her but I remained the gentleman throughout it.

"Does your wife play, Joe?" She asked me half way through a slow number.

"She's damn good at gin rummy and plays a good poker game when she has her face on." I replied with a straight face of my own. I knew what she was asking but I played dumb.

"No, silly, I mean do the two of you like to hook up with other couples on occasion to, you know, spice things up a bit?" was her comeback.

"Well, if she does, she has done a great job of hiding it. I never have, mind you." I tried to keep that straight face while saying it.

"Oh that is too bad. I think Joe was hoping you two might from the looks of them over there." She pointed to the mentioned couple dancing on the other side of the floor.

Jimmy certainly had my wife in close and Claire didn't seem to mind. Somebody else watching them might think they were an intimate couple.

"They look like they are having a good time, Joe." The vixen whispered in my ear. Denny Peters has his hands full it seems.

I got my wife back on the next dance and if there had been a bed on the dance floor she would have melted right onto it. Her purr factor was at level eleven.

"Enjoying yourself, Dear?" I asked her.

"I'm having a great time, Honey, but I think I'm ready to go home." She said as she pushed her hips into mine.

She flirts for a reason; it excites her.

We excused ourselves for the evening and Claire and I set a record getting back to the farm. The 15 minute ride took an hour and a half because we ended up driving out to the lake and fucking like teenagers because neither of us wanted to wait. I knew what was making my wife a puddle of jelly but I didn't mind. I was the beneficiary and when you have hot butter encasing your dick, no questions are needed. We made it home later and fucked once more for good measure before calling it a night.

The next week I started in on days and Tommy and I went back to an old practice of stopping at the Mill Tavern for a cold beer when we each got off work.

"Joe, Claire ever fuck around on you?" He asked one day while we were sampling a new craft ale.

I looked him over wondering what he was getting at.

"Well, Tommy, as far as I know, and I think I know a good bit about this matter, she hasn't fucked anybody but me since we've been married. Of course, she might have and been awful good at hiding it. Why do you ask?"

He sipped his ale and glanced at a couple making eyes with each other at the bar.

"I'm pretty sure Millie is getting it somewhere." He replied and continued.

"She's been doing a lot of stuff lately that she never did before plus she's been hitting the gym regularly. It's a lot of little things really but the kicker for me is when we do get it on, there' a few occasions where she just plain feels different. You know what I mean, Joe?"

"What do you mean 'different', Tommy?" I asked him

"Hell, like some fucking fat sausage has plowed it all afternoon, that's how. Shit, I've been fucking her for 18 years now. It's not like its unfamiliar ground." He replied.

I went all in for a pound.

"You thinking Jimmy Juice?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah. The fucker had been hanging around my house on afternoons when I wasn't around. Millie said he was just being Jimmy. That's why I asked you if you thought Claire fucked around on you. She said the same thing, that Jimmy was just being who he is, friendly and all that." Tommy said.

We both knew Jimmy was hung like a fucking horse. He wore a speedo swimsuit one time when he came over for one of our pool parties and the damn thing could hardly stay in the shorts. Millie and Claire weren't the only women who noticed as well as a couple of men who might have momentarily felt a bit short changed.

We talked a bit more about it and agreed to keep an eye out for any strange things going on with both our wives. I didn't have long to wait.

I had to make a run to a parts store for a piece that was needed at the plant and it took me past the house around 2 in the afternoon. It was a rush order so I couldn't stop at the house. However, as I passed and looked in my rearview, there was Millie's car under one of the trees in the drive and right next to it was Jimmy Juice's candy red truck. There was no mistaking it. It was one of a kind.

It seemed that the two ladies and a certain swinging mule dick had moved their afternoon soirees from Tommy's house to mine. Like I've said, I trusted my wife. I knew Jimmy wouldn't be fucking her but I didn't know about Millie. It was a Tuesday afternoon and if the ladies past practice was still in vogue they were getting together every Tuesday and Thursday for their afternoon socials.

We've only got one guestroom now that Claire converted the extra room into a crafts room and I knew that Clair would never let another couple fuck in our bed if she was allowing it under our roof. So, I put the little security camera in the air vent in the room. I put another one in the living room and one more out on the patio by the pool. It wouldn't give me audio but the visuals would be great if anything happened.

The next Thursday I made an excuse to the boss about needing a piece for a job in order to make a run into town and sure enough when I went by the house there was Millie's car and Jimmy Juice's red truck. I hit the horn as I went by just for grins and giggles.

Later that evening I pulled up the security files on our computer and scrolled for activity. I found what I was looking for around 12:30 that afternoon. Millie showed up first dressed for the pool. I had never realized just how good she would look in a thong. Jimmy Juice rolled in about 30 minutes later. What was just as surprising to me was what Claire was wearing; next to nothing. In fact if a breeze came up it would have been nothing.

They were all relaxing around the pool with Jimmy rubbing lotion onto both ladies. Then they both did the same to him. At least for now, the tiny pieces of cloth were still on including Jimmy's absurdly small speedo. That lasted for about 10 minutes before they all ended up in the pool and shortly after, little pieces of clothing came flying out of the water and onto the patio by the chaises.

The three of them were congregated at one end sipping glasses of wine while still in the water. After a few minutes both women exited the pool naked and dried off before stretching out on the chaises. When they were comfortable, Jimmy stepped out of the pool in all his naked mule glory.

He's a hairy Italian but there was no hiding the sausage. He had to have at least eight inches hanging. He walked over to the women, dried off in front of them and then laid back on the middle chaise. Without any hesitation, Millie reached over and started slowly stroking that giant fat prick. She poured some oil on it and stroked it to what had to be a full 10-12 inches or so. It was certainly the biggest fucking cock I had ever seen short of some absurd porno dick.

Millie did a slow stroking hand job on Jimmy's prick while Claire watched intently on the chaise. She never made a move to join in on Millie's fun. After about 10 minutes of stroking his cock, it erupted in a massive spurting orgasm. Gobs of milky cum tossed into the air as Millie continued stroking it slowly finally rubbing her palm and hand all over the sticky head. When he was done, she wiped up the copious amounts of jism with a towel and lay back on the chaise.

Interestingly, Jimmy never touched either woman. He left about half an hour later. I closed down the files, copied them to a thumb and went upstairs to bed. Claire was already there, naked, wet, pink and ready. I know knew what got her excited.

I repeated this exercise twice weekly for the next couple of weeks and each time was the same except for one day when it was raining. Neither one fucked or sucked him. I wondered about that. With one naked and obviously beautiful woman working his cock like that how could he keep himself from fucking at least one of those pussies? I concluded the ladies made it clear that was off limits.

I still thought I could trust Claire not to fuck another man however this level of flirting had gone over the line. As for Millie, well, Tommy was definitely not going to like this even though it looked like she wasn't actually fucking him. I remember from high school days the girls used to tell us that a hand job wasn't really sex but the pleasure from it was at least a reprieve from not having 'sex'. Of course that's bullshit. A married woman stroking off another man is some kind of sex at least. As for watching it, well, I wasn't sure.

I took the spying up a notch and put a recording tap on our phone hoping I could pick something up between Claire and Millie. I didn't have long to wait, less than a day actually. The following was the call I recorded.

Millie: Hey girl, you still planning to scratch that itch with the stallion?

Claire: Hush Millie. You never know who might hear you. I am, you know that, but I have to go about it right. I'm not going to fuck around behind Joe's back so, I have to have a 'conversation' with him, you know, like we talked about.

12