All Comments on 'Nipping the Juice'

by Mainefiddleheads

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
different name

Well...guess jimmy juice should get another name. Like orange juice-no pulp. Loved the story.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Oh Yeah

Stupidity abounds. I don't mean Jimmy. He was just an asshole who wanted to fuck all the women. The wives. You think they would know their husbands by now. I guess not.

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Did They or Didn't They?

Does it matter? Not really because it was not really a solution to being married to two cheating wives. Yup, two cheating wives. Cheating starts long before the cock goes in the pussy. Two women lounging around with a naked man all afternoon and one of the jerking him off while the other one watches is cheating. If you are in doubt, reverse the genders in the story and ask your wife how she views this situation. Not only is it cheating, it is embarrassing, disrespectful and just plain stupid. I often have wondered about what kind of man is married to a cheating wife. Yup, the very fact that his wife is pulling this shit reflects on the character of her husband! She thinks that it is okay for her to do this, even better to keep it a secret from him, and is not concerned that anyone driving by can figure it out! So, what is the correct move to make? Difficult to say, a lot of men do not want to rock the boat and lose what they have worked for for their whole lives. That can lead a wife to think that she can continue to misbehave. Assault the interloper and risk jail? Back to losing everything. Pretend to assault him and scare him away - that will work for a while, but he or someone like him will return and the two cheating sluts will walk down the trail of infidelity that they have blazed and know so well. Knowing the difference between healthy self love and hurt pride can be difficult, but living with a selfish slut doesn't work either. Practicality must prevail. The trust in the marriage is gone. She proved she can't be trusted, now she has established a new competitive relationship with her husband she knows she can't trust him and may now have to live in fear of him. What is left of the marriage? Who would want to live like this? They are done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Psycho

Looking forward to part 2, where we see how Joe and Tommy like prison.

sdc97230sdc97230about 8 years ago
I think the tell is the last paragraph

Claire saw a bag with some bloody pig entrails in it. Tommy visited Jimmy and had a serious conversation with him using the bloody knife as a visual aid. Jimmy will be making himself scarce in that neighborhood from now on.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 8 years ago
SDC97230...

...more like the pig's wedding tackle, I should think...

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
Interesting story, but

most men would have erupted when they found their wife was getting naked with a local stud. Saying that she wouldn't cheat while she's naked with the stud is just dumb. Most husbands would consider that cheating since she neglected to mention her activities to her husband. Our hero was just too accepting of his wife's afternoon trysts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm amused

That some mentally challenged readers don't understand the story.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
I liked the story, it's funny but I have to agree with @sugna...

I liked the story, it's funny but I have to agree with @sugna...This story made me remember the old movies of the serie "Lampoon's holidays" where the wife of Chevy Chase's character was tempted but in the end never cheated...The movies were funny, but in the end we always thought that, in real life, one day that wife would fall in temptation and cheat...In this case his wife showed her character in two wrong ways: 1st - She was always present and was accomplice to her friend cheating...2nd - She also cheated because for sure when she fucked her husband she was thinking about the other man and that she was with him and not with her husband...So both couples needed a lot of work and help to put their marriages on the right track again...However 3* for looking at this story as funny one, following the spirit of "Lampoon's holidays"...

RePhilRePhilabout 8 years ago
Really enjoyed that one! 5 & FAV

Great slant on the ending. Thanks for sharing

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 8 years ago
Loved It!

So much for the hall pass idea. And yeah, just watching or a hand job isn't really cheating, right? Well done! So enjoy your work.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Loved It!

At first I thought the bag had Jimmy's tool in it, didn't think that it might be the pig's!

As much as I would prefer that it was Jimmy's, given the risk of prosecution and the fact that he was driving, leads me to think that it was the pig's, and he took it as the warning that it was.

I was hoping he'd be biting into thick sausage at the barbecue!

I somewhat disagree with some of the comments on the wives. While I DO agree that they both went too far, especially Millie, I also think that it was more a case of flirting that got out of hand, so to speak, rather than a couple of cheating sluts. I think Claire's insistence on getting a "permission slip" first is some indication of that, and I CERTAINLY think their husbands' actions not only put that thought out of their heads for a L-O-O-N-G time, if not forever, and may even cool their jets with the flirting, which wouldn't be a bad thing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 8 years ago
As Gently as I Can

This is not meant to be taken seriously. Enough with the marriage counselling, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A matter of semantics.....

It's not as if I DID cut off the asshat's dick......

But you can be damn sure that I WILL, if....and then so.....

Frankly, I don't think the threat was enough. First, even IF Millie and Claire were fooled at first, the truth is out there that Jimmy still has his dick. And since Jimmy Juice isn't gonna give up playing around with wives, how long before it gets back to them. Now just may be he'll be avoiding THESE two wives, but even still. I kinda agree with Sugna, since Millie has already cheated, perhaps NOW all she has learned is that she HAS to be a lot more careful about hiding it from Tommy.

As far as Claire is concerned, our narrator needs a better object lesson with her about boundries, and her obsessive flirting, and the hows and WHYs of it all. The point about Claire enabling Millie to cheat is still a punishable offence. Say what you will, but the cameras aren't there JUST to discover the truth. They are a certain reminder that the "complete" trust he so formerly enjoyed, is now gone.

That is tuff to recover from, even after 20 years. Tougher to recover from than this story manages to suggest.

Anyway, Thank you for your efforts. There is a real market for the shorter, more easy to digest stories here. I have been enjoying them from you, even this one!

Till the next..............

spredmspredmabout 8 years ago
Great

The women got the point

Vito1960Vito1960about 8 years ago
Good read

That is what you call " taking care of business "

moandickmoandickabout 8 years ago
Name change!

That was a good humorous story until the penultimate paragraph when Jimmy Juice suddenly became Tommy Juice!

Totally spoiled the flow of the story for me - shame.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 8 years ago
I liked it.

Not completely BTB, but showing the Tommy horndog (and his "targets") what a bloody mess his cut-off genitals would look like in a ziplock was pure genius. No wimpy husbands here, crisis averted and no crime was committed...

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 8 years ago
Hmm...

Eye for an eye, dick for a...what, exactly?

I like that the author left it open for the reader's interpretation as to what was in that bloody bag. If it's a pig's dick, I wish we could have been flies on the wall when that threat was issued. How would that go, exactly? "Here's a pig's dick, Jimmy! You mess with our wives and that'll be yours!" Seems...odd.

If it's Jimmy's dick, then I suppose the police arrived at the barbecue shortly after the story ended to escort Tommy to the jailhouse.

Whenever a story like this is told from a first person perspective, it always requires some sort of "trick" for the narrator to catch the cheater in action. I'm always amused when it involves some sort of high-tech spying equipment. Where does a factory worker like this narrator (who is apparently the only bread winner in the family), with a daughter in college, find the money to purchase security cameras and phone intercepting equipment for no other reason than this?

I know. It's just fiction. But still...

There is so much material here to comment on. Do women really become hypnotized by big dicks, to the point where they just can't control themselves and have to have it at any cost? Do any of these people work for a living, aside from Tommy and the narrator? Why didn't the narrator speak with his wife the very first time she lied (by omission) about hanging out with Tommy? If the reason for that was better sex, and if he truly trusted her to not fool around with this guy, then why go through the hassle and expense of installing the spying equipment? Why did Tommy believe his wife's pussy felt different when she hadn't fucked Jimmy Horsecock?

The comments are nearly as entertaining and thought-provoking as the story itself. I'm always fascinated by the question of when a cheater becomes a cheater. Where is that line drawn? For some of the people who commented here, if a woman simply watches a handjob, that's cheating. By that definition, is a woman cheating if she watches porn? What if she watched porn with her husband?

Another reader suggested that if a woman merely THINKS about another man while having sex with her husband, that's cheating. WOW! I mean...just wow! What is the punishment, I wonder, for thoughtcrimes? Tie the wife to a chair, tape her eyes open and force her to watch her wedding video over and over again until she promises never to think of another man?

I can't thank you enough, MFH, for this story. This section had become rather lifeless over the past week or so. This LW adrenaline shot was sorely needed.

KrvnikKrvnikabout 8 years ago
I don't get it

Why stay with her? She can't be trusted. Neither of them. All this means is that they'll be more careful about hiding what they're doing the next time. People like them never learn anything unless they actually suffer. Third parties suffering means nothing to them.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
re: anonymous-I'm amused

I'm amused that you had the need to mention it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
food

they should have cooked A few

big bun buster hot dogs or pulled pork.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Jimmy and Other Women

For those wondering about Jimmy, I got the impression that he was taking off, maybe leaving town. If not, you can bet all eyes will be on him!

A sign of a good story - I never even noticed the name slip-up.

As for the flirting, I'm not Catholic, but I've read about Catholic school dances where couples who danced too close to "leave room for the Holy Spirit". something DEFINITELY should have been said the first time Jimmy and Claire danced too close!

jasonnhjasonnhabout 8 years ago
So so

So the guys are married to two sluts. One who is openly ready and fucking around (Yeah, swimming naked and hand jobs are fucking around!). The other one is almost as ready. They are both planning to spit in their husband's faces and demand the right to fuck the Juice.

What happens to these sluts? Effectively nothing.

You can take the story as all one big joke as I suspect it was meant to be. The reality that they pawned off a pig dick to their wives as Jimmy's; ha ha. Kind of lame. The wives were stupid, the guys were clever. OK.

If the wives were a bit less committed to fucking the Juice; if they hadn't been swimming naked with him; if Millie hadn't been giving him handjobs; in short if it had been infatuation without any real action the solution would have been sufficient and funny.

The wives went too far for a ha ha solution. It left a bad taste in my mouth because of this.

fifteen16fifteen16about 8 years ago
Fair

Let's be fair to Claire she was going to ask, after all if you don't ask you don't get, as long as you are prepared to abide by the answer no. Good yarn, enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A physical beating is breaking the law but justified,cutting off jimmys private parts is serious jail time

So if this is how it went down , both men a going to do a lot of time. Or did they just use a sausage as the piece the wifes saw. And did jimmy get the beating. The ending really doesn't work. The wifes were still going to cheat. They by ending the marriages or causing a lot of pain with reconciliation is a big problem.

ejsathomeejsathomeabout 8 years ago
You're the best . . .

Love your short, humorous stories. Well written, etc., etc., etc. Thanks very much for this morning's entertainment. Great way to start off the week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Quite possible it was a pig cock but who cares. 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Been there done that

In 1976 did the same thing to a Romeo we wore masks but he got the point . You should have seen the wife's act after they heard he was jumped outside a bar and motel they fuck in . No didn't stay with the wife dumped her ass 3 months later got to make it look good , she was scared to bad after that to go out with girls nights .

TlailaxuTlailaxuabout 8 years ago
Emotional infidelity...

...was already committed by Clairee, so that's a dead horse. She was gonna ask?

@fifteen16: she wasn't going to ask, she was going to TELL him that she would fuck JJ big dick, all her husband had was accepting, she wasn't looking for a permission, she already decided and therefore that's emotional infidelity, in her mind she already did it and that means that sooner or later she'll do it again, only without telling the husband.

Both wives are dead horses in this case. No reconciliation or forgiveness.

zinfullzinfullabout 8 years ago

Anyone who worked on a farm will not mistake a pigs cock to a mule cock. The bag probably would have pig balls in it as they are huge.

texcavemantexcavemanabout 8 years ago
OK FOLKS, Go back and read ALL of the story!?!

Did you not see the author state how The Juice was more than happy to let the locals know he was Italian and from New Jersey. Never saying if he WAS or not from a crime family but let the women believe what they wanted.

I feel sorry for those who need to have a symbolic gesture explained.

IT WAS A PIG COCK!!!!!! But Jimmy understood his cock would be next in a bag if he did not leave town post haste.

Now for the annon posting the sermon concerning the guys performing a dickectomy on Jimbo .... HOW WAS JIMMY DRIVING when he would have been bleeding to death following the procedure???????

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Should have put it in humour

Too many people are looking for nits in a fun story. I admit that the moment I saw the clip I would request a divorce, perhaps she would talk her way out of it but we would never get to the point of her telling me she was going to do it. That would have been more interesting because it would have been the end for me. Thanks for an amusing story MFH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

"if she does, she has done a great job of hiding it."

Not really. It's just that every time she slips up, he just "files it away."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not much of a marriage there for either of those 2 couples..

I can't get over how deluded the main character was, both about the strength of his marriage and the trust he showed his wife.

Also his reaction time was so slow, one would expect him to be planning a vacation or his retirement, not a course of action to see whether his wife was actually cheating.

He saw Jim's van at his own house and observed his wife secretly meeting him at 2 different houses, yet he did nothing..

I am left to wonder if he even cared about his wife and marriage.

Anyways, any sensible person out there would recognize that the marriage was over and move on. Both the sluts had gotten a taste of being size queens, such things dont just fade away. Plus Tommy mentioned that his whore had gotten a little loose, so they all might have already fucked and his info might be wrong.

Either way it would have been best to just move on. BTB doesn't matter. The marriage is dead. Reviving it with recon and therapy would be foolish..

There are plenty of women out there. Find someone else...

_Wes...

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartabout 8 years ago
funny

Five stars. That was a fine refreshing tale. Improbable? Who cares? I spent most of the story wondering if Jimmy's Johnson was actually in the bag or something else. I guess petunia will miss porky's hog leg.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Good writing and a strong hook to the story.

But I have to say that in real life he would have waited too long to stop his wife. He should have made it plain that her brand of "flirting" was over the top and if she wanted to stay married she needed to stop it right now. Evidently that never occurred to Joe. Whether she was really true to hubby or not is irrelevant, what she was doing she was doing in public, in front of their friends and it was inappropriate. If Jimmy boy had been a long time member of the group and if he had a wife the flirting might have been acceptable but he didn't have a wife to lose so he should have been off limits. In the group of people I know that get together for parties like that, the first time Jimmy boy was caught alone with half naked other people's wives that would have been his real dick hitting the table in front of the dumb bitch. Just saying. It's always a good idea to pick the right group to fuck around in. Gave you a 3 rating, don't like this type off shit very much, if you have to constantly watch your wife you need another one.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 8 years ago
Great!

A good, fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm not sure it would have gone this far

After all, he had proof his wife was getting naked with Millie and Jimmy. I don't think he'd wait to confront his wife. Besides, showing his wife a pig's dick in a bag just seems silly. Had it been Jimmie's dick both Joe and Tommy would have been in jail. The hospital would have reported Jimmie's injury to the cops. All done. Kinda like this story.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 8 years ago
Good for Some Chuckles

No husband would let this go that far before reigning in the wife. But so what? Good fun read.

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed it...

Except for calling Jimmy, Tommy toward the end, it was pretty well written. It got a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Kind of cute, . . .

but why was he OK with his wife even being around these people naked? She was lying to her husband when he asked about her day and she failed to mention that she was swimming naked and watching the man she was swimming with getting jacked off by her best friend, in their own back yard, for weeks. So despite his clever intimidation of the wife and her skinny dipping predator, he never dealt with her lying and soft cheating. So next time she'll just do better at keeping it a secret.

Oh, that's right. He was getting great substitution sex, with his wife fucking him while dreaming she was fucking the horse cock. Yeah, that's the kind of sex all men want from their spouses. So she was a soft cheater, and he was a latent cuckold. When she finally becomes a hard cheater he'll deserve it. And maybe like it?

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
FARMERS KNOW HOW TO USE ALL PARTS OF THE ANIMALS

including the FRY'S. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 8 years ago
As we expect

A fun story. Sure the wives were over the line, but it's just a story. He scared the living shit out of his wife, and when she finds out the truth, it won't matter. She'll assume the risk is small but real.

It would be an interesting part two, if Jimmy disappeared to parts unknown, she beleved her husband cut his dick off. Someone that violent is dangerous, she goes off to live with an aunt out of state, and now hubby has to convince her he ran JJ off in one piece.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
3*s

Thanks for the entertaining story. 3*s for another finely wrought mystery.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

confusing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hummm

did the hogs eat ole Jimmy the Juice??? could be.... one thing about pigs they smell blood they go wild.. do NOT be in the pen.. many of pig farmers might injury themselves.... and get the hell out asap smiling 4

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
I am surprised at how

many people missed the fact that the guy didn't trust his wife at all, he was just really low keyed about it. And what he threw on the kitchen table was not a dick but balls. No way a pig dick looks like a human dick, especially one his wife knew intimately or at least enough to recognize. As far as her crossing the line, of course she did but this writer has a much more relaxed line than most would. Knowing that you can still be entertained by the writing, just not 100% on board with the thinking of the "hero". Some submissive tendencies at work on both sides of the writer/subject line, but not unheard of on LW either. I enjoy the writing and the story telling as much as the story so I am entertained. Thanks for sharing your talent with us and please keep writing. New authors are far and few between on here and most of them are straight up misandrists and unapologetic about it. At least you make an effort to keep us guessing which way he's going to fall on the way to reconciliation.

sinsational83sinsational83about 8 years ago
ummmmmm

This was an entertaining story but, I have to agree with chillywilly you really need to come up with another chapter. One that literally says what happened to Jimmy. Also what happened with Tommy and his wife along with the results of Claire and her husband and if she went on to find some other big dicked jackass to want to try. But all-in-all I give it ...... well 4 stars only because I cant give it 3 and a half stars. but I did enjoy reading this story.

patilliepatillieabout 8 years ago
Love it!

As far as needing another chapter, I think it is complete. Of course ol Hancock cut the pigs balls off, and that was what was in the bag that he dropped on the table. Tommy told Jimmy that would happen to him too, if he stuck around. That is why Jimmy high tailed it out of there. Alls well that ends well.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 8 years ago
Laid Back and Subtle

Could have almost been posted in humor. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It was fun. I liked how they impressed the wifeys with how serious they were.....

....but it might have been interesting to read about the encounter between Johnny and Tom.... I mean he lit outta there like his ass was on fire, so something compelling was shared....

I guess I'm a little slow. I couldn't figure it out from the narration.

Thanks anyway....the laid back narrative put an added layer of fun to the story.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 7 years ago
Nice light reading

This was a good piece of light humorous evening reading.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What Passes

Not sure why people might think this particular contrivance is entertaining. It's not.

The husband is made to allow the whole situation to escalate while doing shitall about it. He allows his wife's smarmy Jimmy dalliance like a closet cuck without laying down the law and the whole time he is stroking himself over how much "trust" he has in her. He and his friend act like dipshit bumpkins. Does the author dislike country people?

All he had to do was to shake up his wife a bit and she would have snapped out of it. Instead, we are supposed to be entertained by the mayhem he wreaks on the predator. Not.

Maybe there should be a new Dickchop catagory for this type of thing.

Maine, your stock has suffered something of a down tick.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

To the anonymous before

Hey dipshit,

No one cut the douchebag's dick or balls off.

Do you really think he would be in any condition to drive his pick up truck racing away if they had?

I do wish there would have been more detail, as to what happened when Tommy did show up at douchebag's house with a bloody knife.

Obviously he said or did something to scare the shite out of him.

Not sure what was in the bag.. was it the slaughtered bbq pig's dick and balls?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
well

OK here the thing.

If a wife plans out cheating and asks if she can have sex with someone else, to a lot of us, the marriage would be over.

Think about it, your wife says she wants to have sex with someone else, simply because the guy is bigger than the husband. Cause they knew the guy they would know the reason.

Now, would you just throw a scare at her like this story and carry on?

She said she wanted to cheat. She wanted what she thinks is "better" than you.

Nope the story was off in the ending.

Most guys would feel divorce was the only option.

Attila_IskanderAttila_Iskanderover 7 years ago
Great Bait and Switch

The main character's wife was contemplating doing something that was stopped before it got out of hand.

Unlike the neighbor's wife, she was only guilty of thinking about doing it.

The object lesson for her was "think again"

For the neighbor and his wife, there was a bigger problem because she was already "hands on".

Prevention is ALWAYS better than the cure.

And it usually allows for easier recovery.

enjayemenjayemabout 7 years ago
@DrSemblance

..."Not sure what was in the bag.. was it the slaughtered bbq pig's dick and balls?"

The way I read it, yes

Norm

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
OK, But There's A Loose Thread Here

Millie was doing some new stuff in bed and Tommy was pretty sure that she was getting some 'strange' horse cock every so often (she felt 'loose' - remember?); so if she wasn't already fucking Jimmy, who was she getting it from? Inquiring minds would like to know! ;-)

A fun story for sure, thanks!

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 7 years ago
It's a Joke, Dammit.

You kept the tone light and (sort of) silly throughout. Flirting is one thing; jerking off the neighbor (or watching and drooling) is obliterating the line. Believability irrelevant. Just fun.

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Fun Story

I'll give you a 4*. Part of my problem is that I love women, and do not care really for stories that make them out to be ignorant bitches. This one was a bit too much of that vein. Love the pig castration part however! Yeah go Jimmy Juice!

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Well....

This story didn't work for me.

Unusually unrealistic for MFH.

But good writing and story mostly good.

4 out of 5 from me.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
An offer

I guess the boys made Jimmy an offer he couldn't refuse. You had me there for a minute. I thought ole Jimmy lost his balls. Loved it.

ewr321ewr321over 5 years ago
C

In her mind she still cheated. He should have left her.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
Good switch!

That was a good story, although I'm not at all sure he should keep her. She needs to atone for her intended actions. No one needs to be reminded or threatened to be faithful. She should want to keep her vows.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
They both cheated

The husbands should out them to the whole town, divorce them and find better women.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Well written as usual.

Did I like the story? Yes.

Did I like the characters? No.

The wives were too stupid and slutty to really consider keeping.

What both of them did was far over the line into cheating and betrayal of trust.

Still liked the story however.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked the story, all but the ending. Whether she went “all the way” or not, in my book she still cheated. She should be history.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Good story

If it isn’t Jimmy, it will be the next big dick. Both wives are adulterers. Serves him right for allowing the flirting all these years.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago
Late Thoughts

"It was another mental note to file." - Why "file" it? Why not just go up to the house?

"I know knew what got her excited." - Knowing why she's excited. I would have left her hanging! I guess he did, that last time!

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Good little story. We are Claire's reaction, but I wonder how Tommy approached Millie.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 4 years ago
You really need to work on creating likeable characters and

Better endings rather than the rushed ironic type endings. There is much more room for "fun" against the characters and tying up lose ends better before the ending.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 4 years agoAuthor
cumminsideher

I tried to read one of your brilliant stories but I couldn't find one. Can you point me in the right direction, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Eh this isnt the way to deal with cheating fuck sluts

Geld a bull and the cheating whores will just find another dick to play with

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So tiresome...

To see these jerks complain about comments from people who haven’t written anything. It doesn’t matter. I know I can’t write worth crap. Why do I need to try? I fully admit to it. Doesn’t mean I can’t recognize crap when I see it. I can certainly see it when I write so why couldn’t I see it in others?

If you have such thin skin leave and stop posting.

blozoblozoover 4 years ago

The comments section is hilarious. Good on you!

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Too funny. At least Joe's wife was stand up enough to ask first. Still I'd be pissed that she was naked in front of the scumbag.

Very good story.

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Oh, forgot to put it in the comment I just did. I'm assuming that the severed penis was the pigs - that various fists or baseball bats were used on Jimmy to encourage him to move on.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Ending an evening of Fiddleheads with one of his funny ones. This one is, of course, great too.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 4 years ago
Tommy and Joe, thank you.

You performed a great public service for ALL the boy friends and husbands in the community by motivating Johnny Juice to leave the area.

Extra points if Millie and/or Clare passed on the story of the baggie to other women.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
Read it again

Dump them both

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 4 years ago
MFH

Good story but weak come back. Whether cumin can write or not proves nothing as to whether his criticism has merit or not. Answer seriously or just ignore it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One obvious problem

a pig's cock doesn't look anything like a human one. MFH is a city boy. Still, I'll give it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Lol. Misdirection.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The fact is that even considering fucking this big cock and planning to do so. This would be a marriage killer. A divorce would be certain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

story was entertaining, but insinuating that a bores cock was used as substitute as jimmies simply does not work. there is no remote resemblance to a bores or humans cock. guess your not a hunter or farmer.

Wolf_Man_1962Wolf_Man_1962over 2 years ago

Ha, while it was insinuated, y'all are assuming the bag had the boars penis. Each husband had a bag that was sticky and bloody and the contents would have been obscured by the blood. It could have been a different organ or offal in the bag that got the desired reaction from the spouses. Especially the way the husbands led the convsation either way it was funny and worth 5*

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

This story was idiotic.

He had numerous examples of proof attempted by his Wife as well as her conspiratorial act with her Friend milly.

Only a fool would have let things go to the point that they did.

For what that 1 was planning out of kectar to the curb and never look back.

Does anyone think just because he foiled this one plot that she won't seek to do another 1 someplace else I've had a time saying shall never do it again?

Really no one could be that stupid.

PorterrhPorterrhover 2 years ago

And still left with 2 stupid cuckolds - and 2 slut wives

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story, easy read. What do the BTB commentators want. The men living in dingy apartments, paying alimony so their wives can screw around in their former marital bed?? Yes, keep an eye open, verify constantly but if you've invested20 years and still love her and she gets your rocks off, why become a lonely, cash strapped single man. By the way, I've divorced 2 women so I am not aa espouser of RAAC .

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Claire cheated and disrespected him. She deserved pain too...

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

I'm sorry I usually enjoy your writing but this was absolutely absurd. I've always treasured my wife is such bullshit in this case. He had so much evidence before he took his final decision to get this guy this ridiculous he just let this play out As a cheap As a As a cheap device so that the catastrophe fantasy could be carried out. I believe this is very poor writing and totally unworthy of how capable you really are. My request is that you don't repeat this kind of nonsense again. Again I'm not directing this to you personally I'm just saying you are a better writer than this and I don't want to read this kind of substantered literature from a wonderful writer like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Some of us, perhaps a majority, read these shart stories for diversion. Sort of like Marvel Comics or cheap adventure novels. We aren't here to grade toyr writing and we aren't impressed AT ALL with those who pretend to be lterary critics. That is not what you are sriving for. A fun story is like a good joke. No Pulizer prize. but an enjoyable little interlude that leaves us with a smile, This story did . Thanks for taking the time to give it to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ditch the bitch, if big dick is what she wants let her have all she can find, the fact that she hadnt fucked meant nothing, she wanted to and i want rid of her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the story that is not credible and frankly a boy and frankly it means your fantastic right in ability.

What were you thinking when you did this?

If I read this story as the 1st story of your list I will stop reading right after this one.

Fortunately I bet some of your other work which is truly outstanding.

Please don't install this with stories like this they're really not entertaining especially given a writer is gifted as you are.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Perfect on every level!

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story. 5 stars. Even so, I had a huge issue with it: if his wife is parading around nude at their house with another guy, who is also nude, in my mind she has crossed a HUGE line. Letting that guy put lotion on her??? Watching her friend jack-off said naked guy??? No... she and I would have serious problems - perhaps irreconcilable problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Weird. Why would the MC let this keeping playing out like this? Confront as soon as you have proof. Maybe even beforehand. In this case at least Claire (who was voyeuristic cheat anyways) had some conscience. Her husband could have pushed her off center early. Instead he allows her obsession to fester asking for a "one time" pass. Umm not smart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you sure tossed this story out the window as unrealistic by the husbands NOT having addressed the situation as soon as they recognised it. Your story lost credibility, just went nowhere for me and likely for most readers as simply nonsense from that point on...KEEP your story realistic throughout,

not just when it's convenient for your writing....JZK

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous