Nipplefuck High School: Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning at school, Charmaine saw Makayla and Kaylee in the hall. Their eyes were puffy and red, their makeup had run, they had clearly both been crying. She grinned like the Cheshire Cat as they saw her too. "You nippleslut!" Kaylee yelled. "You fucking boobwhore! Those are our boyfriends! You keep your freaky tits off of them!"

"Your boyfriends' dicks belong to me now! They like my hot tit canals better than your skanky pussies! I can give them what you can't, and you know it!"

The pair of cheerleaders screeched incoherently and looked like they were going to attack her, when Mr. Ostrowski, the math teacher, stepped between them and Charmaine. People had begun to stare.

"Is there a problem here, ladies?"

"No, Mr. Ostrowski. They're just being weird."

"You're like, sooooo mean!!" Makayla screamed as the pair walked away.

Charmaine had the last word: "Karma's a bitch. And so are both of you."

Later that day, Charmaine felt like her bra was tighter than usual. "Are you getting bigger, girls? Maybe you need to get fed more." This wouldn't be a problem, she decided. Plenty of people had heard the exchange in the hall, and Charmaine anticipated receiving more attention from guys in the near future.

12