Niqab Gagged

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahida slung a handbag with shoulder strap around me.

"Your shaving kit is in there," she explained.

I found it difficult at first to walk in the sandals. Ahida took my hand in the crook of her arm to support me for the first fifty yards before I got the knack -- sort of. I thought everyone could see right through my jilbab to the foundation garment and I felt very exposed, but no one noticed two apparently young Muslim women walking side by side for a few hundred yards.

Maali let us in. I walked upstairs, holding the skirt of my jilbab up to negotiate the stairs, Maali had given me my bedroom key. I went in, locked the door from the inside but with the gloves on I found it impossible to undo the zip on the jilbab. I was trapped as an apparent woman and I was panicking. But Maali walked through the connecting door, usually locked, between her bedroom and mine. With her help it still took far longer than I had thought to get the tight niqabs off my head and shed the constricting corselet. I washed my face, several times, to get rid of the make-up and was back in the kitchen about nine o'clock to be apparently surprised to see Ahida.

* * * * *

That evening, Ahida wanted to see me again. While it had been acceptable for Maali to come with her brother, I could not be seen to visit her on her own. So, this time Maali trussed me up in the corselette, put gloves and stockings on me, and made up my eyes before tying the dual layer niqab around my head. Maali was as fierce with the tying of the niqabs as Ahida had been. When I was in Ahida's flat, all I could try to say came out as a strangled squawk while she laughed at me. I tried to remove the niqab with my gloved hands. I could not.

Over the next few weeks either Ahida or Maali turned me into a woman several times a week and gagged me with tight niqabs. Sometimes I had to walk through the streets with my arms trapped inside the corselette and fake arms in the sleeves of my jilbab. Was it worth it for nights in Ahida's bed? Yes, it was even if I might be trussed up with Falza's corselette slip and jilbab.

I was the victim of my fiancée and sister despite my objections. They have bought me my own sets of niqabs, doused in Ahida's perfumed. I have never learned how to tie then so I am gagged by my fiancée or sister whenever I wear them. I am engaged to Ahida. How will I be treated when we are married?

* * * * *

My girlfriend and my sister enjoyed making me into a bound, cross-dressed and niqab-gagged woman.

12