Nisha's Husband Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back at their table, Meenakshi and Chris had already returned. Judging by the stunned look on Chris's face, Nisha surmised that Meenakshi had carried out her part of the plan too. A nod from Meenakshi confirmed it. "Chris, I think we have some things to discuss," Rishi said, clapping Chris on the shoulder. Chris got up and both men left the room.

"How did it go?" Meenakshi asked. "What did he say?"

"Very little," Nisha replied.

"Same with Chris. I think he thought it might be a trap, but at least it wasn't a flat no." The girls awaited the men's decision.

**********

Meanwhile outside in the ornamental garden, the men were trying to make sense of it. "So basically we swap wives for a night of anal sex?" Chris asked.

"That's my understanding," Rishi confirmed. "From what Nisha said, when it comes to anal sex we are all better suited to each other's partner than our own. She made it all sound so reasonable - normal even - but I'm not sure. What do you think?"

"I'm confused about it too, to be honest, but I know I love Nisha and I know she loves me. I'll do anything I can for her but, I suppose, if there's something I can't do for her it's wrong of me to stop her getting it from someone else. And with this proposal she - with Meenakshi's help - meets my needs in return. I suppose it's the same for you guys. I must say, I can see the logic."

"I agree. So... we say yes?" Rishi clarified.

"If you're okay with it, I am," Chris replied, and the pair shook hands and returned to the table.

**********

Nisha and Meenakshi had been delighted when their husbands had given their decision four weeks previously but working out the rules and practicalities of their arrangement had taken some time to conclude. There were so many things to work out: when to do it, where to do it, whether to use protection or not, childcare arrangements and many other issues.

Knowing both their husbands had had vasectomies, Nisha and Meenakshi wanted to avoid condoms but only if all four of them had taken STD tests - just in case. It was a frustrating delay to their plans but they felt it would make the experience more intense, natural and satisfying when it happened. It had taken three weeks before the tests came back clear and a date and venue were finally agreed. They would spend the night at Chris and Nisha's house in adjoining rooms the following Saturday.

There were only to be three rules:

There would be no kissing or cuddling - that was to remain between husband and wife only. The sex would be transactional only.

Each wife would be given two hours with the other's husband, and;

What went on during the two hours would remain confidential forever.

Both girls were excited about it and met for coffee the Thursday before. "How's Rishi?" Nisha asked nervously. "Is he still keen to go ahead?"

"I think so," Meenakshi replied. "I tell you what - the sex since the wedding has been amazing! He's not asked me to try anal again and we're both just enjoying trying out other new things. It's freed us both up, not having to worry about the other person being dissatisfied or not getting what they want."

"It's been the same with us," Nisha replied. "Chris has been even hornier than usual and the only time he has mentioned anal is in relation to next Saturday. I think I'd better warn you though, he's going to be horny as hell by then - I hope you're prepared for it!" They both laughed.

"I'm prepared," Meenakshi smiled, " ...or I will be after I've cleaned out and stretched my bum ready for him." Nisha's face contorted at the grossness of Meenakshi's reply. "But I'm more concerned about you. I've told you many times that Rishi is big but you do know how big, don't you?"

"Tell me," Nisha replied, suddenly a bit concerned.

"I measured him once and root to tip he's thirteen inches." Nisha's eyes widened. "But length isn't the main issue; after all, you can only take as much as you can take, and even I can only take about two thirds of him in my pussy. The main issue - and this is what's causing our little problem - is his girth. His cock is as thick as my wrist! Every time he fucks me it feels like I'm being fisted rather than fucked. Are you sure you can take that.. down below?" Meenakshi flicked her gaze to Nisha's bum and back again.

Nisha took hold of Meenakshi's hand and examined her wrist. "Hmm... similar thickness to my dildos. I'm sure I'll manage. Don't worry, I'll have a great time as will Rishi, and Chris is an amazing lover so I know you'll both have all kinds of fun too."

"We've decided not to have sex again between now and Saturday," Meenakshi said. "We want to be hot and horny for you both, and Rishi wants to make sure he's fully loaded for you."

"Mmmm!" Nisha replied. "I hadn't thought of that. We'll do the same and I'll tell Chris not to pop any off on his own. I'll make sure he saves up all his cum for you." Meenakshi smiled and licked her lips in mock delight.

**********

Saturday night arrived and Chris and Nisha were excited for Rishi and Meenakshi's arrival. They had spent all day cleaning the house, putting on fresh sheets and preparing a meal. Nisha had spent an hour and a half in the bathroom making sure she was clean inside and out for Rishi. She knew Meenakshi shaved and was unsure what to do about the thick bush she had recently grown at Chris's request - would Rishi go for fur pie? Chris said she smelled and tasted much better when she was hairy but if Rishi was used to a neatly shaved pussy her hair might put him off. By way of a compromise Nisha decided to trim but to leave some hair behind - Chris wouldn't be happy otherwise.

Similar preparations had been going on at Meenakshi and Rishi's house. The kids had been dropped off for a weekend with their grandparents and as the evening approached, the couple both dressed up smartly for the occasion, as had been agreed. As Meenakshi stood in front of the mirror putting on her jewellery, Rishi put his arms around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Chris is a lucky guy, taking your anal cherry tonight," he said provocatively. "I wish it was going to be me stretching your bud for the first time."

Meenakshi smiled as she adjusted her necklace. "And Nisha's a lucky girl, getting your truncheon deep inside her arse. I hope you've saved up lots of cum to give her." She turned and kissed him deeply.

"Oh, I have," Rishi replied as he drew away.

***********

Dinner was accompanied by wine, and any nervousness amongst the four friends quickly vanished as the meal went on and the drink continued to flow. Nobody mentioned their partner swap but the sexual tension in the room was palpable to all four present.

Once dinner was finished they made their way to the lounge, each couple snuggling up together on a sofa in a tangible show of togetherness before they were to bid each other goodnight and went to different rooms with a different partner. Nisha put on some music and they chatted over more wine.

As ten o'clock approached Nisha sensed that the anticipation was building and started to move things on. She had been stealing glances at the thick ridge in Rishi's trousers all evening and could feel the building wetness in the gusset of her panties. She knew Meenakshi would be feeling the same. The wine had made her tipsy and uninhibited so Nisha took control.

"Perhaps Chris and I can show you where you'll be sleeping? I'll get you a fresh towel for the bathroom in case you would like to shower."

All four proceeded upstairs, Rishi and Meenakshi carrying the overnight bags they had brought. Nisha showed Meenakshi the guest bedroom with the en-suite that she would be sharing with Rishi once the swap was over and Chris showed Rishi the main bedroom he and Nisha would be using for their sex. Happy with arrangements and with their bags unpacked, Meenakshi and Rishi said they would take a shower and asked Chris and Nisha to join them in 20 mins in their respective rooms. The two hour partner swap would officially begin at 10.30pm.

Chris and Nisha returned downstairs for what seemed like the longest twenty minutes of their lives. Nisha was so wet and horny she wanted Chris to give her a quickie before joining Rishi but she resolved to save herself for a few minutes more.

Hearing Rishi come out of the main bathroom and retire to the bedroom, Chris and Nisha went up to share a shower themselves. Taking care not to mess up her make-up, Chris soaped Nisha's body, running his hands gently over her tawny skin. Moving his hands between her legs, he washed her pussy and bum, imagining Nisha's tight little holes being stretched minutes later by Rishi's enormous cock. Nisha then washed Chris all over, spending more time on his stiff cock and balls than was absolutely necessary. She knew Meenakshi would enjoy him sliding it inside her arse and feeling a man fuck her that way for the first time.

Having washed and cleaned their teeth, Chris and Nisha kissed and told each other not to worry but to just enjoy themselves. Nisha was going to return downstairs to dress up specially for Rishi but Chris was going to make his way straight to the bedroom and Meenakshi.

"Chris - do remember what we discussed about afterwards," Nisha said with a wink.

"Oh, don't worry. I will." Chris replied with an enigmatic smile. Leaving the bathroom, Nisha and Chris went their separate ways.

***********

When Chris reached the bedroom door it was closed so, out of courtesy, he knocked. Meenakshi bid him come in. As he entered the lights were on and Meenakshi was lying reclined on the white leather sofa in the corner of the bedroom.

Her legs were slightly open and her left hand teased her long, raven hair as her right hand slowly moved over her pubic mound. She wore only a set of matching pink thong and bra, and Chris could see the outline of her dark nipples through the fabric and a wet patch developing on the gusset of her panties. He was used to Nisha seducing him by wearing sexy underwear but seeing Meenakshi do the same was new and exciting, and his cock swelled in his boxer shorts as he shut the door behind him. "Meenakshi... you look amazing," he stammered.

Meenakshi removed her bra, draping it over the back of the sofa behind her. "I'm glad you like what you see," she said seductively, and she turned around and knelt on the sofa, bum in the air. Her thong perfectly bisected the two golden brown globes of her buttocks and her hand gently pulled them apart so Chris got his first glimpse of the pussy and arse he had been assigned by his wife to fuck.

He felt the first drops of pre-cum leave his cock as he watched Meenakshi pull her thong to one side and rub a finger over her pussy and bumhole."Thank you for doing this, Chris," she said casually. "Nisha's a very good friend, lending me her husband's cock for a couple of hours. You've no idea how frustrated I've become, trying to take Rishi's cock in my bum all this time but not quite managing it. Come over here and let me see your cock - let me see if I can take it instead."

Chris walked over to Meenakshi and sat down beside her. "I think you'd better remove your boxer shorts," Meenakshi teased. "Show me what you're going to fuck me with."

Chris removed his boxers and his cock sprang up, a silvery string of pre-cum dripping from the tip. "Oh yes!" Meenakshi said delightedly, "This is much more my size! Small enough to get inside me but big enough to stretch me when it's in there." She pushed Chris back so he was lying on the sofa and moved to kneel between his legs. Taking his cock in her hand she slowly moved up and down over his shaft, squeezing it tightly as she moved towards the tip. She seemed fascinated as she squeezed a clear drop of pre-cum onto her fingertips.

Chris was loving this new, naughty side to Meenakshi; a sexy, seductive side he had never seen before. Of course he and Rishi had had their own conversations over a beer in the past and Rishi had told him Meenakshi could be a tiger in bed, but the way she expertly squeezed out more and more pre-cum, licking each fresh drop from his tip was way beyond his wildest expectations.

"I love your cock, Chris," she whispered. "Would you like me to put it in my mouth? I can only fit the tip of Rishi's cock in my mouth but I want to take yours deep into my throat." Meenakshi coquettishly brushed her throat with her fingertips. Chris nodded and lay back as Meenakshi slowly closed her mouth around his glans.

Chris closed his eyes and concentrated on the exquisite feeling of Meenakshi's mouth servicing his stiff cock. She started by slowly sucking his head before licking his shaft from base to tip. Pushing Chris's legs apart, Meenakshi went lower, running her tongue slowly from his bumhole, over his balls and up the length of his manhood. Chris moaned softly and tweaked his aroused nipples as she took each of his balls in her mouth, sucking them firmly and massaging them with her tongue. The sensations Meenakshi could give him with her mouth were incredible. Then eventually, she licked him again from base to tip before closing her mouth over his entire cock.

**********

Next door, Nisha had entered the second bedroom to see Rishi lying, still clothed, on the bed, playing with his phone. It had taken a little longer than she had anticipated to dress up for him downstairs but it had been worth the effort. Rishi put down his phone and looked at Nisha standing in the doorway. Wearing a cream coloured sari and headscarf,she looked every bit the demure, innocent Indian girl. What Rishi didn't know was that she had a surprise for him underneath. Rishi had always said Nisha looked sexy in her glasses and she had clearly remembered as she had decided to keep them on for him.

She looked at Rishi's appreciative eyes looking her up and down. Being South Indian by descent he was much darker skinned than Nisha and she expected that his cock would look like that of a black guy rather than an Indian. He was much shorter and stockier than Chris but she could see by the bulge in his trousers that his cock, even in its current flaccid state was huge in comparison to Chris's. It was long and thick and she couldn't wait to get it naked, erect and inside her.

Making her way to the bed, Nisha knelt between Rishi's legs and undid his trousers. Pulling off his socks, trousers and boxer shorts, she released his cock from its confines. It was just as she had imagined; thick and gristly with a pink tip just visible beneath the foreskin. Taking his semi-flaccid member in her hand she spoke for the first time.

"Hmmm... this isn't quite the monster I've been promised," she teased. "Perhaps if I do this..." and, removing her glasses and headscarf, Nisha pulled back Rishi's foreskin and took his cock deep in her mouth.

**********

Meenakshi had brought Chris to the edge of cumming several times using only her mouth but she had expertly stopped at the critical moment each time, making Chris even hornier and desperate to cum than ever. She knew he would have at least three days worth of spunk to give her but she didn't want it just yet. Lying back on the sofa, Meenakshi removed her panties, opened her legs wide and showed Chris her wet and willing pussy.

"I want you to bury your face in my pussy, Chris," she said, matter-of-factly. "I want you to make me cum with your tongue. Can you do that? Let's move to the bed."

Meenakshi led Chris to the bed and lay back on the edge, her knees pulled up to her chest and her legs wide. Chris kneeled on the floor in front of her and looked at the pink, shaven pussy open in front of him. He could see how aroused Meenakshi was from the silky strings of her juices on her pussy lips. Meenakshi put her hands behind her head, closed her eyes and waited for the warmth of Chris's tongue on her clitoris.

***********

Meanwhile Nisha had succeeded in getting Rishi's cock harder but before she was going to let it near her pussy or bum she wanted it firmer still.

She stood up and went to the en-suite bathroom. She quickly removed her sari to reveal a pink, semi-transparent belly dancing outfit. Covered in gold tassels and metal, it was designed to jingle as she danced and to add to the allure, it was barely long enough to reach her bum. She knew from using it with Chris that Rishi would be rock hard by the time her dance routine was finished. Adding the final touches - a jewelled bindi and her glasses - Nisha emerged from the en-suite. Lowering the lights and playing a slow Indian song on her phone, Nisha started her seductive belly dance.

**********

Chris still had his tongue on Meenakshi's clitoris and two fingers deep in her pussy when he heard the music coming through the wall from next door. He recognised it immediately and knew that Nisha must be dancing for Rishi the way she had done many times for him. The thought of his wife gyrating seductively for another man made his cock twitch and he leaked more pre-cum onto the floor. He imagined Nisha raising her hands in the air as she shimmied, revealing her tits, pussy and bum to Rishi and getting up close enough to give him a better view or even a touch. He thought of Rishi stroking his huge cock in anticipation, eager to fuck Nisha and satisfy her in a way he couldn't. Turned on, he increased the momentum of his attentions towards Meenakshi's pussy and made her cum noisily for the second time.

***********

Throughout her dance Nisha had found it hard to avert her gaze from Rishi's cock. She knew eye contact was important in a seductive dance but she couldn't help looking between his legs; with every twist and shimmy she had seen Rishi get harder, thicker and longer and as the music finished, bringing Nisha's dance to an end, Rishi was as hard as granite. His cock was even bigger and thicker than Nisha had believed possible and she desperately wanted to feel it inside her. She wasn't prepared to wait much longer. Lying back on the bed and pulling her dress down below her breasts, Nisha demanded that he fuck her.

Rishi knelt between her legs to taste her pussy. He wasn't used to hair but it turned him on to smell the pheromones on Nisha's bush. He breathed in her scent deeply before dipping his tongue into her warm, wet hole. He knew she had showered just minutes earlier and her wetness tasted clean and alluring. He flicked his tongue over Nisha's pussy and sucked on her pussy lips, enjoying the feeling of her wetness being smeared over his face.

"Fuck me, Rishi," he heard Nisha plead. "Give me your cock and make me cum." Taking his cock in his hand, Rishi entered Nisha's pussy.

Nisha had never felt a stretch like it. As Rishi's tip pushed deeper and deeper inside her she consciously relaxed her vaginal muscles to allow him as deep inside her as he could get. His girth was incredible and as Rishi's cock pressed against Nisha's cervix, she knew she couldn't take any more. His cock was only three quarters of the way inside her pussy but she knew when she offered Rishi her bum she would be able to take much more. This was just an appetiser for him to enjoy before the main course.

As Rishi started thrusting, Nisha gasped. Although his cock was a similar size to her largest dildo, it was so much more pleasant taking a real cock than a silicone imitation. Rishi effortlessly hit all of Nisha's most sensitive points with every stroke and she knew he was easily going to make her cum. He continued fucking her as he removed his remaining clothes; his shirt and tie. Rishi meant business.

Remembering that this was a one-off fuck, Nisha closed her eyes as Rishi continued to pound her pussy, increasing the momentum with every stroke. She wanted to commit the feeling to memory and for a moment she just lay back, allowing her body to appreciate the length and girth of Rishi's cock. She loved the way he grunted roughly as he took her - it was like being fucked by an angry bear.