Nisha's Husband Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rishi grabbed Nisha's breasts, squeezing them between his hands. She arched her back and opened her eyes. "Yes, squeeze my tits as you fuck me, Rishi. And slap me, you dirty cunt, slap me," and Nisha slapped Rishi across the face once, then twice.

Rishi had never been rough with Meenakshi but Nisha's wantonness and dirty talk turned him on. It was like flicking a switch and he suddenly found himself becoming more aggressive too. He slapped her face three times, knocking her bindi clean off. "Oh, you want it rough do you? Get on your fucking knees then!"

Nisha turned over onto her knees and Rishi entered her again, more roughly this time. She buried her face - still smarting from Rishi's slaps - deep in her pillow, wondering if he was going to force himself inside her arse now. But Rishi wasn't finished with her pussy yet. As he started pistoning in and out of her she felt a series of hard slaps across her bum cheeks and she let out a small whimper. This seemed to urge Rishi on and his thrusts became more urgent and frenzied.

Every movement of Rishi's cock brought Nisha closer to orgasm. She put her hand between her legs and started rubbing her clitoris, closing her eyes again to savour the feelings washing over her body. As she felt Rishi's thumb press against her bumhole, she knew her orgasm was close.

"Yes, finger my arse," she said rudely. "Put your thumb inside me as I cum over your cock." As soon as Rishi did as ordered he saw Nisha's body begin to quiver as her orgasm began. Her breathing quickened and her moans became more intense. Her hand was flicking her clitoris wildly and he knew she was almost there. He quickened his strokes even more, feeling his own orgasm building in response. With a series of involuntary jerks and moans, Nisha came strongly, her cries of pleasure muffled by the pillow her face was still buried in. With Rishi's huge cock continuing its assault on her pussy, her ecstasy was prolonged for several minutes longer as his cock stimulated her clitoris from the inside. Eventually Nisha went limp and quiet as her orgasm ebbed away.

Rishi wasn't in the mood to give Nisha any respite though. He spanked Nisha's bum as his thumb probed deeper into her anus. He wanted to cum so badly, and the thought of squirting his jism into Nisha for the first time made him even more aroused.

He heard the familiar moans of Meenakshi's orgasm as she came yet again next door, and wished his wife could see him now, with her close friend firmly impaled on his cock and being mercilessly fucked. He imagined giving Meenakshi a long, slow kiss as he fucked Nisha. Maybe if she were here Meenakshi would join in and they would fuck Nisha together, or maybe she would hold Nisha down as he ravished her.

Having eventually recovered from her own orgasm, Nisha wanted to encourage Rishi towards his climax. "Come on Rishi - I know you've been saving up your spunk for me. I want you to fill me up now. Come on - fill my pussy!"

Nisha's dirty talk pushed Rishi over the edge. He threw his head back and let out a low, loud, guttural growl as the sperm gathered in his cock and he ejaculated; his cock twitching and throbbing wildly. He stabbed Nisha's pussy repeatedly, flooding her cervix with hot, sticky cum. Each thrust delivered more and more until he could feel it spill out of Nisha's pussy and down his shaft.

Nisha took her face out of the pillow, turning it sideways so she could urge him on. "Oh yes, that feels good Rishi. Oh God, I can feel it! It's so hot inside my pussy! Give me all you've got." Chris was quite a heavy cummer but Rishi seemed to be releasing more sperm than she had experienced before and it felt good. She could feel her body sucking his cum deep inside her and it felt good.

As his orgasm receded Rishi wanked his cock slowly, teasing out the last few drops of semen before he very slowly pulled out. As his tip withdrew, Nisha's pussy, stretched and gaping, spilled his mess onto the sheets.

Nisha rolled onto her back and drew up her knees. She let Rishi watch as she pushed his seed out, his cum dripping slowly from her pink lips and over her bumhole. She wished Chris was here to see. She knew how much it would turn him on to see another man's cum flowing from her fertile pussy.

**********

"It sounds like your wife has just made my husband cum," Meenakshi said as she recognised the sound of Rishi's cum grunts coming through the wall. "I bet he enjoyed that. I'm sure you'll enjoy cumming just as much."

Chris was well on the way to cumming. By now he was balls deep in Meenakshi's pussy, fucking her from behind. "Mmmm... I know," he replied. "It sounds like he enjoyed it. Are you ready for my cum yet, Meenakshi? Where do you want it?"

"I want you to squirt it over my belly," Meenakshi replied. "Then I want you to lick it all up and spit it in my mouth. I want to swallow every drop." Chris was amazed at Meenakshi's rudeness but it turned him on to think of cum-swapping with her. He knew that after abstaining from sex or wanking for three days he would have plenty of cum to give her.

He carried on fucking her from behind, enjoying the smooth glide of his cock as he repeatedly withdrew almost completely before driving his cock deep inside Meenakshi's wet pussy. Pulling her bum cheeks apart he looked at Meenakshi's hole. It looked tight and ripe for fucking. He thought about pulling out of her pussy and giving Meenakshi her first experience of anal now, but Meenakshi wanted his cum on her belly and when he fucked her arse he wanted to finish off in there. Besides, Meenakshi's purring told him that she was enjoying her pussy being fucked for now.

Chris ordered Meenakshi off the bed and back to the sofa. Lying her down on her back he knelt in front of her and entered her again. Meenakshi spread herself wide and held back her legs as his thrusts increased in intensity and his orgasm neared. He enjoyed watching his cock splitting her pussy lips apart as he leaned back, fucking her with his tip only. Before long he could feel his balls tighten, his breathing deepen, and the tip of his cock become sensitive and ready to shoot. He stopped trying to stave off his orgasm and allowed his cum to flow.

Meenakshi saw Chris's face begin to contort in ecstasy and knew his orgasm was upon him. He slowed his thrusting as he felt the cum welling at the base of his cock. "Yes, use my pussy. Fuck me until you cum then squirt your seed over my belly," Meenakshi urged.

Chris couldn't hold back any longer and shot a load inside Meenakshi before withdrawing and dumping three more thick strings of cum on her belly. He carried on wanking himself until the pulsing sensation in his cock began to recede and he knew he was dry. A big droplet of cum remained on the tip of his cock so he wiped it off with the tip of his finger. Offering it to Meenakshi, she pulled his finger towards her mouth and, looking him in the eye provocatively, took his whole finger into her mouth and sucked it clean.

His cum looked white and shiny on Meenakshi's dark skin as she took hold of his cock and slowly continued to wank him, making sure the last few drops of ejaculate weren't wasted.

"You're a good boy," Meenakshi said soothingly. "Lots of cum for me to drink - and you even gave me some in my pussy too!"

"'I'm sorry, I couldn't hold back," Chris said apologetically.

He moved to the floor, kneeling between her open legs to lick up the cum that was now leaking freely from Meenakshi's pussy. He took his time, enjoying the taste of her freshly fucked hole. Their intermingling juices on his tongue was a heady, salty mix and he wanted to share it with Meenakshi. She opened her mouth and allowed him to slowly spit it onto her tongue. Meenakshi didn't swallow but instead rolled the thick, white liquid around on her tongue, waiting until Chris had slurped up all the cum from her belly before she thought about swallowing.

It took Chris some time to lick the last drops from Meenakshi's belly. It was difficult holding so much sperm in his mouth while trying to lick and suck up more. He persisted until eventually he had his whole load in his mouth. Moving onto the sofa he knelt over Meenakshi and gathered the cum on his tongue, allowing it to slowly dribble into Meenakshi's open mouth. When he pulled away, Meenakshi opened her mouth to show him his white mess before swallowing the lot.

**********

Next door, Nisha and Rishi had recovered from their first fuck and Nisha was ready for more. Sucking his enormous cock and balls had got Rishi hard again and Nisha was ready to take his cock in her bum at last. Retrieving a tube of lube from the bedside table, she applied liberal amounts to her bumhole before smearing Rishi's cock with more. "I'm ready for you now, Rishi. I want to take every inch of you inside my arse. Be gentle with me."

Nisha bent over and pulled her bum cheeks apart. Rishi needed no further encouragement. Placing the tip of his cock at Nisha's entrance he began to force his way inside her. He knew he should take things slowly at first and tried to be gentle as Nisha had asked, but weeks of frustration had left him desperate and in need of satisfaction. Nisha let out a small gasp as his tip broke through but he didn't pause. Instead he pushed harder, enjoying Nisha's moans of pleasure and discomfort as more and more of his thirteen inches disappeared into her bumhole. Only when he was three quarters of the way inside her did he stop and allow Nisha time to adjust to his rude intrusion.

For Nisha the feeling of Rishi's thick rod stretching her was a searing mix of pleasure and pain. She had used her dildo earlier in the day to stretch herself ready for Rishi but she had been gentle with herself; Rishi was not so kind. Initially it felt good with just his tip inside her but as he roughly pushed the thickest part of his cock inside her it had become more difficult to accommodate him and she wasn't sure how much more she could take. She knew she had taken longer dildos but Meenakshi had been right; it wasn't Rishi's length but his girth that was most challenging. Eventually the discomfort in her hole subsided and she pulled her cheeks apart again, tacitly inviting Rishi to continue deeper into her arse.

Rishi picked up the lube and applied more to the base of his cock. He had no intention of stopping until Nisha had taken every inch of his dick and he began to push it even deeper inside her. Nisha's bum was gripping him tightly and it felt good; so much more intense than her pussy. He carried on pushing, watching intently as the rest of his cock disappeared inside her.

Nisha knew she would have to relax more and closed her eyes to focus as Rishi's cock made its way further into her bum. It seemed for a moment that she had taken all she could but another strong push from Rishi allowed him to get deeper still. Eventually she felt his short pubic hair touch her bum and his balls flick against her pussy lips and she knew he was all the way inside her.

**********

Chris had needed very little recovery time after his first orgasm. Meenakshi had been licking his cock clean of their juices, telling him as she did so how much she wanted his cock in her bum. "I can't wait to feel this inside my arse," she had said as he became stiffer and stiffer again. "I know that later I'll want to tell Rishi all about how you took my anal cherry and what it feels like to take your cock in my most private place but I know it's going to have to stay our secret. I'm looking forward to feeling you fuck me, shoot your cum inside me and watching as I let it drip out."

Unsurprisingly this had got Chris very hard very quickly and he wanted to take Meenakshi again, this time the way she had craved for so long. He told her to kneel on the sofa and spread her legs.

Chris wanted Meenakshi to enjoy her first taste of anal and unlike Rishi, was prepared to wait before he took her. He knelt on the floor and pulled Meenakshi's bum towards him, gently licking her rim and getting her used to having her hole touched. Meenakshi moaned as she felt Chris's tongue flick her arsehole and she held on tight to the back of the sofa enjoying being pleasured. He pulled apart her cheeks, allowing his tongue to probe deeper. He could taste his own cum on her hole and couldn't wait to properly fill her with sperm next time he came.

Taking some lube, he covered his index finger and slowly eased it inside Meenakshi's hole. She gasped and he felt her tighten around his finger. She would have to loosen up if he was going to proceed much further.

After a short pause, Meenakshi relaxed and Chris was able to move his finger in and out of her with ease. He slid his middle finger inside her pussy, finger fucking her in both holes at once. "Oh yes, I love that!" she cried. "Keep doing that and I'll cum again." Chris found Meenakshi's G-Spot and concentrated on working it with his fingers. Pausing for a moment he licked both fingers, savouring the taste of her pussy on one finger and her arse on the other. Pushing both fingers inside her again he continued finger fucking her, reading her body language to work out where and how she most liked to be touched. Pinching both fingers together and finger-fucking her hard and to the knuckle elicited the strongest response and when Chris coupled that with some clitoral stimulation, Meenakshi reached her climax. She came noisily around his fingers and a jet of clear pussy juice squirted over his hand and onto the sofa.

"Sorry, I should have mentioned I squirt sometimes," Meenakshi said, still leaning over the back of the sofa.

"Don't worry - Nisha has squirted on this sofa more times than I can remember. That's why we got a leather one - it cleans easily," Chris replied laughing. He got a wet cloth from the en-suite and wiped the sofa down, passing a towel Meenakshi so she could wipe the wetness from between her legs.

Sitting down next to Meenakshi, Chris decided he wasn't prepared to wait any longer. Meenakshi's arse had been thoroughly finger-fucked and now she was ready for his cock. With Meenakshi still recovering from her orgasm, he covered his cock with lube, turned Meenakshi onto her side and placed his cock at her hole. With one strong push he was inside her. Meenakshi gasped as Chris slowly pushed his way in as far as he could go.

***********

At last Nisha had what she wanted - a huge cock sliding in and out of her bum and the feeling was incredible. After he had roughly pushed his way inside her Rishi had taken things more slowly; starting with small, almost imperceptible movements before his thrusts had become more pronounced. Nisha's arse had become looser and his cock easier to take and for the first time she was beginning to enjoy it fully. Now he was withdrawing completely before gradually filling Nisha up again. Her bum was enjoying Rishi's length and girth and she was ready to take things to the next level.

"Pull my hair and fuck me harder," she ordered, tossing her head back so Rishi could grab hold of her long dark hair. Rishi did as he was told, taking Nisha's hair in his left hand and pulling back hard. With his right hand he smacked Nisha twice on her bum before resuming his thrusts, this time harder than ever.

Rishi couldn't believe how good it felt. He had never experienced the feeling of being balls-deep in a woman before; how good it felt to have every inch of his cock gripped and stimulated at the same time. His cock had always been too long for any of his partners to fully take but now one of his oldest friends was giving him that pleasure, and with her arse too! It spurred him on to greater efforts and he increased the tempo further.

Nisha was in ecstasy and put her hand between her legs. Finding Rishi's swinging balls, she grabbed hold of them and squeezed hard. Rishi let out a cry of pain and Nisha let go, but it had already had the desired effect. Angry at Nisha's roughness, Rishi dispensed with niceties and started to get rough himself.

Pushing Nisha forward, he slapped her bum hard and told her to roll onto her back. Nisha reached for the lube and reapplied it to her bum before getting onto her back as ordered. She had no longer done so than Rishi was back inside her, his huge cock urgently fucking Nisha's tight hole.

Rishi moved Nisha's legs around his neck and leaned forward, thrusting as deep and as hard as he could and bending Nisha almost double. She had never felt anything like it and her loud moans and whimpers could be distinctly heard by Chris and Meenakshi in the room next door. Rishi looked like an enraged animal as he pounded her arse furiously, grunting and snorting with every thrust. Nisha had never been fucked like it before.

************

Anal sex was everything Meenakshi had hoped it would be. It felt exciting and dirty to have her friend's husband doing to her what her own husband couldn't, especially as she could hear Nisha's moans and Rishi's grunts from next door as they too had their anal needs met.

Chris was clearly an experienced and sensitive lover and Meenakshi felt safe in his hands. She loved the way he partially withdrew, slowly fucking her with only his tip before pushing his cock in deep again, allowing her to feel his whole length. If he got the angle wrong and it became painful he would slow down and adjust until he got it right. Nisha was lucky to have such a good fuck for a husband!

He put her on her back and, holding her ankles, spread her legs wide. Kneeling above her, entered her slowly, throwing his head back as he pounded her bumhole.

"Let me taste my arse. Put your dirty cock in my mouth," Meenakshi said. She would never normally be this brazen but the intensity of the experience - and lots of wine - had loosened her inhibitions and she wanted to experience anal sex in all its dirtiness. Chris obliged; pulling out and kneeled astride her, allowing Meenakshi to lick their juices from his cock. She loved how dirty it made her feel and it turned her on even more.

Chris told Meenakshi to lie on the floor with her legs on the sofa. Sitting on the sofa between her open legs, he pulled her bum up towards him, bending Meenakshi almost double to get her in the right position. She pulled her bum cheeks wide, offering her gaping arse to him, and he was inside her again.

Despite the apparent discomfort of this position, Meenakshi found that now Chris's cock was hitting all the right places. She felt her G-Spot being stimulated by his cock and knew that if she was going to cum through anal sex, this was how she would do it. She touched her clitoris, moving her fingers over and around it using the lube from around her bum for extra glide. Yes, she wanted to cum now. As Chris increased the tempo, she placed two fingers inside her pussy, frantically fucking herself for a moment before resuming her clitoral stimulation. She threw back her head and closed her eyes as her orgasm took over and, putting two fingers in her pussy again, Meenakshi fingered herself to completion, squirting another clear stream of her juices over her head and onto the carpet behind her.

**********

Nisha was also flicking her clit as Rishi continued to fuck her angrily. He was still cross about Nisha squeezing his balls so hard and was taking out his anger on her arsehole. He withdrew his cock, held it tightly in his hand and drove it back inside her, this time into her pussy. After five or six deep strokes he pulled out again and plunged his full length back inside her bum. Every few moments he would alternate, as if unsure which hole he liked best.

By now Nisha was too turned on to care about the wisdom of taking Rishi's cock in both holes without concern for hygiene. The feeling was like nothing she had experienced before and she didn't want it to stop. She felt like a whore; a slut being used for Rishi's gratification, and she loved watching him take what he wanted from her. When Rishi roughly entered her pussy yet again she felt her orgasm quickly build and she came hard again, screaming loudly as the rush took hold of her entire body.