Nisha's Husband Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, cum you fucking whore," Rishi grunted, without slowing his cadence. "Cum on my fucking cock." He loved watching Nisha cum. He had known her for years and had often imagined what it would be like to fuck her but he had never imagined she would be such an exciting, dirty fuck. Not only could she take his entire cock in her arse, she also put few limits on anything he wanted to do. He could be rough with her, abuse her verbally and physically, and she loved it. It seemed she wanted his big cock so much she was prepared to allow him to do anything he pleased, and he was glad to be taking full advantage. Meenakshi was an amazing fuck but Nisha was on a different level entirely.

Rishi intended to make the moment last and tried desperately to hold off his orgasm, but watching Nisha climax had brought him close to the point of no return. Seeing her limp, spent body below him passively taking his cock in both holes was such a turn on he couldn't hold back. He sent a first load of cum into her pussy before, pinching his cock to hold back the cum, he pulled out and forced his way into her bum, giving her a second blast of sperm in there. Pulling out again he slowly wanked the rest of his milk over Nisha's pussy before leaning back to look at the mess he had left.

He was pleased with his handiwork. He watched as a large droplet of his seed appeared at the entrance of Nisha's pussy before trickling down her bum cleft, meeting up with a similarly thick white flow escaping from her bum hole. The sticky white mess continued to drip downwards, ending up on the sheet under Nisha's still-gaping arse.

Nisha lay back, eyes closed, unable to move at first. Her latest orgasm had drained all the energy from her body and she had been rendered powerless against Rishi's aggressive double invasion. Her leg was still twitching uncontrollably and her chest heaved as she tried to get some air into her lungs again. She could feel the warm wetness of his cum in both her holes but didn't have the energy even to open her eyes much less to deal with the spunk seeping from her holes.

Slowly, her senses returned and, wiping her brow with her arm, she opened her eyes to see Rishi looking at her cum-soaked pussy and arse, apparently fascinated by the way his cum was still oozing out. Knowing that their time together was running short, she decided to leave Rishi with a final tawdry image to remember and, scooping up the cum from her pussy and arsehole with her fingers, she opened her mouth and let it slowly drip from her fingers and onto her tongue. After licking her fingers clean, she swallowed his cum.

***********

Meenakshi couldn't wait to feel Chris cum inside her arse. She had often wondered what it would be like; would she feel the warmth of his cum as he exploded inside her? How would it feel as his cock pulsed and throbbed during his release? She wouldn't have long to wait until she found out.

By now Meenakshi was sitting on Chris's lap as he continued his relentless pumping of her tightest hole. She remembered what Nisha had said; that Chris wanted anal with a woman who enjoyed it so she decided to let Chris know just how much she was appreciating his cock.

"Oh God, this is so good," she hissed into his ear. "So fucking good. I can feel every vein in your cock. Don't stop fucking my arse, Chris. Keep fucking me until you cum. Don't waste a drop - I want it all in my arsehole."

Chris had no intention of stopping but he knew his orgasm was approaching and he could only hold it off for so long. Meenakshi's dirty talk was only making it more difficult to postpone his orgasm. She opened her legs slightly and slipped her hand between them. Taking hold of his tight ball sack she gently massaged each ball between her fingers. She scraped her fingernails over his sack, inadvertently discovering another thing that drove Chris wild.

"Oh God, keep doing that! Keep scratching my balls!" Chris cried, and he put his head back to enjoy the double sensation of Meenakshi's fingernails scraping at his balls and her arse impaled on his cock.

"Mmm.. your balls are tight and hard," she told him. "In a minute I want you to stop holding back your orgasm. I want you to let your cum flow from your balls into my arse. I want to feel your cock throb inside me as you release your cum. I'm going to squeeze it out now." Meenakshi began squeezing more firmly on Chris's sack, trying to draw out as much of his sperm as she could, and he felt his orgasm building.

Meenakshi knew from Chris's grunts and his slowing thrusts that he was cumming. She gripped his cock tight in her arsehole to milk him for as much of his cum as she could. Her hand rhythmically squeezed on his balls as, with a few short stabs, he released his pent into her.

Still squeezing him with her bum and fingers, Meenakshi felt every wave of Chris's orgasm as his cock twitched wildly inside her. She knew that for every thrust and throb she was getting more and more of his sperm and she loved it. As she moved her fingers upwards from his balls to the base of his cock she felt his wetness already flowing out of her down the length of his shaft so she slowly wanked out more and more cum to keep her full.

"Yes, good boy," she said again. "Pump it all inside me. Fill my dirty bum with your thick, hot babies."

Chris continued his short, jerky jabs as Meenakshi drained his balls with her arse and fingertips. The release was like nothing he had experienced before. Months of anal frustration seemed to be coming out with every thick spurt of semen. Even after he felt his cock run dry his orgasm continued as Meenakshi's arse gripped his cock tightly. Eventually it became too sensitive to carry on his thrusts and he slowed to a stop. Meenakshi's bum relaxed around his cock and he slowly pulled out of her.

Still sitting on Chris's lap, Meenakshi leant back on his chest and drew her legs back around her ears. He could feel her heart beating quickly through her chest as he held her under each breast; she had clearly enjoyed her first anal experience as much as he had. Meenakshi started straining to push out Chris's cum until, with a series of loud, wet, farting sounds his cum dribbled out of her and onto his cock below. Scooping up the remaining cum from her hole, Meenakshi licked his thick cum from her fingertips before rolling off Chris. Kneeling on the floor between his open legs, she started sucking and licking up the mess she had farted onto his cock moments earlier as he lay back, still spent from his orgasm.

"I'm such a cum slut," she said matter-of-factly as she gobbled up his sperm. "I love your saltiness in my mouth. I bet you didn't think I'd be such a whore, did you?"

Chris was too drained to even reply.

**********

Resting on the bed next door, Nisha and Rishi giggled as they heard the unmistakable sound of Meenakshi farting out Chris's cum. "It sounds like your husband has broken my wife," Rishi laughed. "I hope she's not too sore."

Nisha smiled. "If anyone's going to be sore it's me; being mercilessly fucked by this bad boy." She squeezed his now flaccid cock. Nisha went quiet for a moment, thinking deeply before she spoke.

"Rishi - I know we said this was going to be a one off swap, but what do you think? If the other two have enjoyed it as much as we have should we do it again? Regularly even? I think I'll go crazy otherwise; seeing you all the time but not getting serviced by your cock again."

"I'm up for it," Rishi replied, "You're fucking amazing in bed but obviously I'll have to check with Meenakshi."

**********

"God yes!" Meenakshi couldn't have been more certain. "As long as Nisha and Rishi are happy about it I'd love for this to become a regular thing." She was lying on her front next to Chris as he puffed on his vape, his cock still leaking thick drops of cum onto the sheets.

With only a few minutes until their two hours of fun was due to finish Chris had also tentatively raised the idea of making their arrangement more than a one-off. He was surprised and delighted at Meenakshi's enthusiastic response. "Good - there's so much more we can do with that tight little arse of yours." He slapped Meenakshi's bum appreciatively.

"And is there anything else Nisha doesn't like that I can, er... help you with?" Meenakshi asked. "There's something else I'd like you to do with me?"

"Really? What?" Chris was surprised.

"Well, Rishi's quite a dominant guy as you know so he's never really allowed me to explore my dominant side much, especially in bed. Are you up for a bit of femdom action?"

For Chris the evening was just getting better and better.

***********

When 12.30 came around, both husbands slightly sheepishly left their rooms to return to their wives. Passing on the landing, each caught the other's eye and broke into a wide grin. They said nothing to one another as they passed but their pleasure was clear from the high five they exchanged before each closed their bedroom door behind them.

***********

Nisha was texting as Chris returned to the bedroom. He guessed she would be messaging Meenakshi to check she had had a good time. She looked so sexy with her glasses on and her hair ruffled; she had obviously had a very good fucking. Chris gave Nisha a deep, loving kiss and she kissed him forcefully in return. Chris could smell Rishi's after shave on his wife and it turned him on to think his wife must still be full of Rishi's cum.

"You've not taken a shower, have you?" Chris asked.

"No, you?" Chris shook his head.

The final, secret part of Chris and Nisha's arrangement was about to be enacted. Nisha removed Chris's dressing gown and boxers and started stroking his dick hard again. It turned her on to think Chris's cock was still covered in Meenakshi's juices and she was pleased Chris had kept his promise not to shower so she could enjoy his dirty cock.

Chris lay down on the bed and Nisha knelt astride him, ready to go into the sixty-nine position. "You're sure you still want to do this? she asked.

"Yes," Chris replied. "I need to make sure my wife is clean after being fucked by another man."

Nisha lowered her pussy onto his mouth and took his cock deep into hers. She slurped greedily on Chris's cock wishing she could ask him what he had done with Meenakshi, but under the rules of their tryst she couldn't. However she knew his cock must still be covered in Meenakshi's arse and pussy juices and the taste of his dirty cock sent her head into a spin. She licked up and down his shaft enjoying the spicy mix of arse and pussy juice, lube and cum.

Meanwhile Chris was enjoying the unmistakable salty taste of his wife's cum filled pussy. He knew from the state of the sheets that much of Rishi's seed must have leaked out shortly after he had squirted it inside her but he knew from experience that Nisha would leak for hours afterwards. After a morning fuck she would often tell him that his cum was spilling out of her all afternoon, so he knew she must still have lots of Rishi's cum inside her and it turned him on.

Chris moved his tongue to Nisha's arsehole. He thought how stretched this little hole must have been to take Rishi's huge cock and although it was no longer gaping wide, it still looked red and sore. Rishi must have given Nisha a really good seeing to, he thought. He gently licked Nisha's rim, hearing her purr at the soothing feeling of his warm tongue on her red-raw hole.

Nisha climbed off Chris and bent over ready to be fucked. "Come on Chris - reclaim what's rightfully yours," she said, waving her bum in the air. Chris moved behind her and roughly entered her pussy.

Nisha loved feeling so slutty. Two cocks inside her pussy in one night! It felt good to have Chris's cock again though. Rishi's had felt much better in her arse but Chris's cock was just right for her pussy and as he fucked her hard and fast, just the way she liked, she was glad to have her husband back.

Chris was feeling the same about his wife. He loved the way she moaned and talked dirty to him as he fucked her and tonight she was as good a fuck as ever. "Can you feel Rishi's cum in my hole?" she asked. "Does it feel good getting sloppy-seconds in your wife's used pussy?" It did feel good. Chris's cock slid easily in and out of her cunt and he knew Rishi's cum was lubricating his thrusts. When he pulled out there was the unmistakable sight of another man's cum on his cock.

"I'm going to reclaim your arse too," Chris said dominantly and he thrust his cock into Nisha's bum hole. Nisha didn't need any lube. Although raw and a bit sore, her bum had been stretched to breaking point by Rishi's cock minutes earlier so she could easily take Chris's smaller, thinner dick. Again, Rishi's cum made effective lube as Chris roughly pushed his way inside her.

Getting to his feet, Chris crouched over Nisha for extra purchase and carried on thrusting deep into his wife's arse. He knew Nisha wouldn't be enjoying his cock as much as she undoubtedly had Rishi's but he didn't care. He had always pushed the slight pang of jealousy he had about his wife being fucked by another guy to the back of his mind but now his latent possessive jealousy was coming out. He wanted to totally own Nisha and roughly fucking her was his way to do it. Feeling his orgasm build he pushed Nisha roughly onto her back.

"Open your mouth," he ordered before two thick ropes of cum splashed over Nisha's face and into her hair, totally missing her open mouth. Nisha smiled and took his cock in her mouth again to relieve him of the last of his sperm.

**********

Next door Meenakshi and Rishi had showered, fucked and were now discussing the evening's events.

"I know you can't tell me about what happened," Meenakshi asked, "...but did you get what you came for?"

"Yes, it scratched an itch I've had for a long time," Rishi replied. "Did you?"

"Totally. Your wife is no longer an anal virgin you'll be pleased to know." Rishi laughed.

"Nor your husband!" Rishi hesitated then raised the elephant in the room. "I don't know what you think, Meenakshi, but Nisha seemed keen to do this again, maybe regularly. If you're not keen, it's fine but..."

"Absolutely!" Meenakshi cut him off. "Chris and I had the same conversation. It's not fair to give ourselves a taste of the pleasure only to deny ourselves afterwards - it doesn't make sense! We all had fun tonight, nobody was disappointed or hurt it seems, so why not? What do you want to do with Nisha next time?"

"I just want a bit more of Nisha's arse," Rishi replied. "...but maybe it would be fun to all be in the same room next time. Would you be up for a foursome? I'd love to watch as Chris fucked you in the arse again."

"Hmmm... that sounds like fun, naughty boy. I'd like to see Nisha take your cock in her arse too - I can barely believe she managed it! I'll suggest it to Nisha at breakfast and see what she says."

**********

Nisha and Meenakshi met again for drinks the following Friday to arrange their next husband swap. It was the first time they had met since Meenakshi and Rishi had left Chris and Nisha's house the morning after their night of fun and there was much to discuss with the boys not around. As Meenakshi arrived - late again - the two friends smiled, hugged and high fived one another.

Pouring Meenakshi a glass of wine, Nisha didn't even wait for her to take off her coat and sit down. They had both been eagerly awaiting this moment.

"Okay, fuck confidentiality - that was just for the boys. You start. Tell me everything you and Chris got up to last weekend and don't leave out any details."

They were both still in the pub at closing time.

**********