Nishi & Gaja Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew to keep what he thought to himself, it was none of his business. He also knew, if anything was said, he would quickly lose what was a good job along with the apartment that went with it. It is well known Sarvesh is a good man, a good employer but he takes no nonsense from those who work for him. Later, the guard did notice that little car still parked discreetly in the corner when he finished his shift at mid-night, walking back to his own apartment in Build Five.

A few weeks later when the guard had taken his wife out for an amazing evening at the club/hotel, they had a lovely meal followed by a show in the theater there. When he had booked the Front House Manager told them there was a room available for them in the hotel too. Also at no charge which the guard and his wife happily took advantage of.

During the meal the Front House Manager had come to their table to ensure all was to their satisfaction. The guard had recognised him as having been a regular visitor to that friendly young woman Nishi. He also knew recently they had got married. So did all this fit together some how, he thought. Maybe, but he never said anything, not even to his wife. It was none of his business.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Going up in the lift of Building Two, Sarvesh and Amita entered the building unseen. A younger woman entered the lift with them but didn't appear to recognize them. She had just smiled and said a friendly, "Hi." Not realizing he was the owner of this entire complex.

Sarvesh returned her "Hi," while Amita just gave her a polite smile.

On the top floor, Sarvesh led the way down the corridor to the very last apartment, one of the larger ones on this floor and quietly knocked on the door as to not disturb any other neighbours. Quickly, the door was answered by Gaja, who let them in, shutting the door behind them.

Nishi was standing there too, she gave Sarvesh a big hug, thanking him for what he had done for her. She felt him pull her closer, much closer than she had intended but she didn't really mind considering what they had planned for later. She also felt that squeeze he had given her bottom too. Naughty boy!

Meanwhile, Gaja quickly hugged Amita and reached to take her coat. When Amita opened it, they discovered she was wearing a very sexy maid outfit. Complete with a very low cut top and extremely short skirt. In fact, the skirt was so short, you could see where her stockings ended and suspenders started.

"We are the maid and butler you hired to serve dinner tonight," she explained. "Can you show us where the kitchen is, please?"

Both Gaja and Nishi was a bit surprised. They looked at each other and then Nishi smiled.

"Ok," Nishi said, catching on to their game. "Please follow me."

She showed them where things were in the kitchen and showed Amita what dishes were prepared to be served. Now Gaja and Nishi were standing there waiting to see what would happen next.

"While we wait for your quests to arrive, sir. Perhaps you might wish to change into something more appropriate for this occasion. We have something suitable for you here."

With that Sarvesh had handed them two little parcels.

"We'll be ready to serve you soon. Just wait for us at the dinner table when you've changed."

Gaja and Nishi left the kitchen confused. This was all so unexpected. Them even supplying clothing too.

"What is going on?" she asked him.

"I don't know but they seem to have something planned."

"That outfit she is wearing is sexy."

"Yes, I noticed that. And Sarvesh is dressed differently too," Gaja replied.

"Who are these guests? We were only expecting them. I've only cooked enough for four people."

"I think they will become the guests," Gaja told her. "After they have played at being waiters. Anyway, Amita's uniform looked hot."

"You said that before about her uniform," Nishi said.

"Well, she is hot!"

"Maybe you are right. We should just go along with them."

"I agree, Nishi. It might be fun."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

When Gaja and Nishi opened their parcels, they found sexy undies to wear. Nishi held her one up against herself for Gaja to see. It was a panty bra set similar to the one she was wearing under her clothes but this new one was also see-through.

"This is see-through," she told him.

"Mine is too," he replied, holding up the tiny G-string with its cock pouch that he would be wearing.

Yes, it was extremely daring but they decided they would wear these new things. It was would be sexy and they were both confident Amita and Sarvesh would be wearing similar. Stripping all their clothes off, they put on these new items. Just the sexy undies, with nothing else over the top as Sarvesh, had told them.

When the returned to the dining table, Sarvesh was laying out plates for four people. He invited them to sit as dinner was about to be served. "Oh, I want to remind you, in this restaurant, touching the waiter and waitress is permitted," he said with a naughty grin.

"In fact, encouraged," Amita had added with a giggle.

As they disappeared to the kitchen for the food, Gaja looked across at Nishi and said, "We must come to this restaurant more often."

She smiled and agreed with him.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Amita returned with the first dish of food and Sarvesh was following her with a second. She made a point to flicking up her tiny skirt so Gaja got a quick flash of pussy. He realised she wasn't wearing panties. Nishi noticed that Sarvesh wasn't wearing his trousers now. Dressed neatly up top but only wearing tiny G-string undies down below.

"You are overdressed, Sarvesh," she told him.

"Madam?"

"Amita isn't wearing panties, but you are."

"Oh, if Madam is concerned about this, she is welcome to remove them herself."

"Ok," Nishi laugh. "Come here so I can."

Sarvesh stepped up close so Nishi could reach for him. She gently pulled the pants down taking care not to catch it on his erection. The pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them, kicking them away.

Meanwhile, Nishi had gone straight for his cock, both hands reaching for him, feeling him all over. She even put her hand around his shaft and gave him a few wanks. Then she leaned forward to pull his cock to her mouth.

"It seems Madam is hungry," Amita laughed. "We better get the food out here before something gets bitten off."

That had them all laughing until Sarvesh said, "As much as I can see madam is enjoying herself, perhaps she will be kind enough to allow me to finish bring out the food."

Nishi laughed and allowed him to go, watching his bare ass as he returned to the kitchen.

On the other side of the table, Amita had been caught by Gaja. His hand was up her skirt feeling her bare bum before going around to the front to play with her pussy. His other hand had reached higher to the deep cleavage between her breasts, pulling back her blouse to expose a nipple. Soon he had pulled her down closer and was sucking on her nipple.

When Sarvesh returned, he saw what was going on between Gaja and Amita. Nishi saw him smiling.

"Amita. You have work to do," Sarvesh said.

Amita broke away from Gaja. "Later, naughty boy," she laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Would Sir like the goat curry?" Sarvesh asked Gaja.

Gaja grinned and decided to tease Sarvesh a bit. Knowing only goat curry had been prepared he replied, "Actually, I would rather the chicken curry."

"Chicken?" Sarvesh asked, almost dropping out of the role he was playing. "Do we have chicken?" he asked looking over at Amita.

She shook her head, then said he said, "Sir, the chef highly recommends the goat curry. It's a traditional family dish."

"If it's that good. Can I have the recipe," Nishi asked with a laugh, wondering how they would get out of that one.

"We told you it's a family tradition which cannot be revealed," explained Sarvesh.

"In that case, if this curry is so good. Please bring me the goat too," Gaja said.

"Certainly Sir," Sarvesh said. "An excellent choice, Sir."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Somehow, in between all the playing, Sarvesh and Amita had managed to get all the food dishes on the table. Four places were set for the meal.

"Sir, I believe your guests have just arrived," Sarvesh said. "Allow me to show them in."

"Of course," Gaja replied. "Show them in."

When they had gone, Nishi looked across at Gaja and said, "What is going to happen now."

"I don't know but it has been fun so far."

"So, who is giving who a special night?" she asked with a giggle.

"I'm not sure," Gaja laughed.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was only a few minutes before Sarvesh and Amita returned. She was now wearing a white Saree. It was see-through and it was obvious she was wearing nothing underneath; both her dark pussy hair and her darker nipples could be seen through the sheer material. Behind her, Sarvesh wore a long item like a shirt, similar to the traditional dress some men wore that came down below his knees but what was different with this one was that it was mesh, showing he wore nothing underneath.

They took the two empty seats at the table.

Sarvesh looked over and Gaja and said, "Since your hired staff have finished their duties for the evening. I took the liberty to release them to leave."

Gaja laughed. "Did you pay for them? They deserve a bonus. - For their performance."

"I'm sure they will be well rewarded, Sir," Sarvesh replied.

"Not Sir," Amita whispered to Sarvesh. "You're supposed to be a guest now."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The meal was great. Nishi's goat curry was perfect. It is always her best dish and that night it was great. Her secret was to cook it the night before and let it sit overnight. The flavour had marinated right through the meat. Along with the other side dishes, it was a superb meal.

"We should have made you cook at our house," Sarvesh had said.

"Yes," Amita added. "This curry is good."

"Thanks," Gaja replied. He was proud of what his wife had done.

Nishi just nodded 'thanks' and smiled. She was happy guests such as Sarvesh and Amita enjoyed her cooking.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Twelve - Cleaning up After Dinner.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

While the women had sat and watched, the men offered to clean up. They were doing a good job but the women could never admit that. Finally, Nishi's teasing Sarvesh about the poor job he was doing, got to him.

"Right, that's it," he said, putting down the dish brush. "I've had enough of you Nishi."

Nishi realised she had overstepped the mark and tried to run, but Gaja caught her and held her for Sarvesh. Sarvesh grabbed her by the waist and pushed her back against the bench. While Gaja held Nishi, Sarvesh began to strip her naked. Soon her bra was gone to be quickly followed her panties. She was now naked with these two men holding her.

"Think you were clever, playing games with the boys, did you? Now the boys get to play with Nishi."

As his hand went for her breasts, her hands came up to push him away. It was then his other hand went in for her pussy. She struggled until Gaja grabbed both her hands, holding them above her hand so her whole body was open for Sarvesh to do as he wanted.

Her protests became vocal.

"No!" she said. "You can't do that."

"Who said so?"

"I did. You can't do that!"

"Well, it seems that I already am."

One of Sarvesh's hands were pulling and playing with her nipples. Rather roughly actually. His other hand had found her pussy and after some exploring over the outside, his fingers were pressing into her. Her protests which had dropped to an occasional "No!" now disappeared completely. It was obvious she was beginning to enjoy it.

Sarvesh had noticed it too. He had heard the soft moans and felt the little humps she made against his hand. He also noticed how juiced she had become.

"You are enjoying this, aren't you?" he said.

"No! I am not."

"Sure, you are."

"I cannot enjoy."

"Of course, you can't, it's a punishment, isn't it?" Sarvesh said.

"Why? I did nothing wrong," Nishi replied.

"Help me turn her around, Gaja. Bend her over the bench."

"What? What are you doing?"

"Just be quiet and accept your punishment," Sarvesh told her.

"No! I didn't..."

His hand was running down the crack of her behind. Going lower, catching some pussy juice and rubbing it over her little bum hole.

She gave a gasp or was it an "Mmmm?"

"You're still enjoying this, aren't you?"

"No! I told you. I can't enjoy."

Wack!

Sarvesh's hand hit her arse cheek.

"What did you do that for?"

"Because you are naughty. Need punishing."

Wack!

His hand hit her other cheek.

"Owe! That hurt!"

"I think I know what she really needs Gaja. What do you think?"

"I agree, Sarvesh. Look how wet she is."

"Hold her cheeks open for me."

"Gaja, what are you doing? Are you going to...? Don't let him do..."

Gaja suddenly realised he was holding his wife's ass cheeks open so another man could see her wet cunt lips. That man was about to press his cock into his wife and fuck her. Gaja discovered that he found this sexy. He was helping another man fuck his wife. And it turned him on.

Gaja watched as Sarvesh guided a very hard cock, in between his hands, to Nishi's wet lips and saw the shudder of pleasure his wife gave as Sarvesh pressed his cock in. First, the head when in and then with a few more gentle humps, part of the shaft too. Both men heard the moan this woman gave.

"She likes that too," Sarvesh laugh. "I wonder how much more she likes."

With that, he pulled his cock back until he had almost pulled completely out of her and then he pressed forward again, driving in with all his strength until she had taken all of him.

She gave a cry of surprise. "Sarvesh!" she gasped.

"Oh, you do like that."

"That's not like," Nishi protested.

Now he began to fuck her and within a few more thrusts, she was responding to him. To Sarvesh it felt great. He was loving the way her tight pussy was gripping him. She felt so good, fucking her like that. Nishi was enjoying it too. That first big thrust right in had been a shock but soon her natural juices took over and she was loving how his cock filled her. She hadn't really thought of this position as being able to cum for her but the way she was feeling now, perhaps it was possible.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It was then she noticed Gaja was no longer with them. She looked around to find a now naked Amita sitting on the edge of the other bench. In front of her, between her open thighs, was an equally naked Gaja driving his cock into her with powerful strokes.

"Hey! Pay attention!" Sarvesh said, giving her arse another slap. "You're fucking me, not them."

"Seems more like you fucking me, actually."

He laughed. "And you pussy feels great too."

"Your cock is pretty good too," she replied softly.

Sarvesh realised he was getting close now. He knew within moments he would cum and wondered how she would want it. He hadn't thought to wear a condom so maybe he needed to pull out.

"Inside you or over your ass. How do you want?"

"Either way. I don't mind," Nishi replied. "Are you close?"

"Very," he replied.

He reached underneath her, found her pussy lips and found the little bump at the top. It only took a few brisk rubs with his fingers and she went off. Moments later he did too, remaining deep inside her. His cock jerking as it delivered his load.

She waited until she thought he was finished and then stood up against him. As she did his strong arms went around her. She also felt his softening cock slip from her. His arms reached up so his hands found her breasts, cupping them and playing with them. His face pressed forward so his lips were against her neck. She felt him nibbling her there and felt how her body shuddered with pleasure. With a shock, she realised that she could very easily go for another round of sex.

They had turned now and were watching the other couple at the other kitchen bench. Both were completely naked. Amita was sitting on the bench, leaning back on her hands with her legs wide open. Gaja was standing between them in front of her.

Nishi watched as her husband fucked this other woman. She could see how the muscles of his body worked as he drove his cock into her. Powerful strokes, going in deep, driving in with his strength. She was impressed to see him. Happy to see him doing such a good job. But there was also the moment when she thought, 'that is my husband.' 'He should be with me.'

She realised that was stilly as she had only just finished fucking with another man, herself. In fact, that 'other man' still had his arms around her, his hands holding her tits.

"Come on Nishi," Sarvesh said. "Let's go have a closer look.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

On the other bench, Amita was loving what this younger man was doing. She loved the long powerful strokes as he thrust deep into her body. Loved how his cock thrust in, stretching her cunt lips open, roughly driving in between her swollen lips. She loved his reckless aggression. It was great sex and she was fully enjoying him.

Gaja was enjoying this new pussy too. They had been watching what was happening between his wife, Nishi and Sarvesh. In fact, he had helped set that up and even held her open while Sarvesh started with her. When Gaja stood back, someone had come up behind him, feeling her naked breasts pressing against his back as she held him.

After a few moments watching Nishi and Sarvesh, Amita had reached for Gaja's pants, pulling them down, leaving him naked. Unknowing to him, she had already stripped and was naked as well. As she came back, pressing her naked body against his, her hands went around him. One going straight for his cock, playing and stroking him. With what he had been doing, helping Sarvesh with his wife, he was already hard. Amita's other hand went higher, fingers running over the muscles of his chest, feeling for and playing with his erect, man-nipples. He gave a gasp at how she pinched him and heard her mischievous giggle in reply.

She had made sure her body was pressed tightly against him so he could feel her breasts pressing against his back and her pussy mound pressing against his bum. She was almost the same height as him, perhaps even slightly higher. She could reach for his ear with her lips, moving in close to nibble on it. She felt how his body reacted and was pleased she had found something he liked.

"I'd like some of that too," she whispered in his ear. "Are you going to fuck me too, bad boy?"

"Soon," he whispered back.

"My cunt is wet... Hot for you cock..."

Amita's hand was exploring Gaja's cock.

"Mmmm... Nice and hard for... My wet..."

Her hand was now pumping his cock. He felt so hard. So ready to fuck and she wanted it. She was so ready for it, now.

"I'm so horny now..." she whispered. "I want you... Want your cock..."

Her other hand had joined her first to work at his cock. Two hands work to get him horny. Not that she needed to do much of that, she realised.

"Come on, Gaja. Fuck me."

"Wait. Let me watch a bit."

"How good will it feel? Your cock... In my wet cunt."

She felt his cock give a jerk. She knew she had him.

"I know you want it. Come to Mummy... have some hot pussy."

"Damn!" He said as his fingers reached around for her pussy. "I like a woman on heat."

"On heat for you, lover!" Amita's voice purred.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

He turned in her arms, his arms reach out around her pulling her naked body against his front. He felt her soft body against his. She wasn't holding back, fully committed to hugging him. The hug was only short, before he broke away, his hand gently pushing her back until she felt her bum press against the kitchen bench behind her.

To her surprise, she felt his hands go for her waist, gripping her body, lifting her until she found herself sitting on the bench. She had fallen so her thighs were open, displaying her naked body full for him. He paused for a moment to view her naked beauty.