Nishi & Gaja Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Gaja," she said. "No time for sightseeing. Come and take me. Make me yours."

Amita wanted him so badly now. Her seducing him had seduced herself too. Her hand reached for his cock again, pulling him, guiding him to the wet lips of her pussy. They were both looking down, watching as his hand pressed into her, his lips stretching open to take him, the head sliding forward to disappear inside her. Since she was so wet, it didn't take much before almost all of him was inside her.

"That's what I want," she breathed. "Your hard cock in my wet pussy."

"Mmmm."

"You like that, don't you?"

"Mmmm."

"Like your cock in my pussy."

"Yes," Gaja replied. "You feel great."

"Well, come on then," Amita said. "Fuck me. Giving me a good hard fuck."

He did too. Starting slowly but quickly building as he realised how much she wanted it. From that position, with her now leaning back on her hands, her bum on the very edge of the bench, his hands held her hips so he could drive deep inside her with each stroke. They both looked down and could see his cock pushing in and pulling out of her open pussy.

They hadn't been going long when Nishi and Sarvesh joined them. They must have finished already. Nishi was behind Gaja, her breasts against his back as her arms went around him. Sarvesh was beside them, reaching for his wife's breasts with his hands.

As Gaja continued fucking Amita, Sarvesh went in closer until he could take one of Amita's nipples in his mouth. He began sucking and licking the hard nipple. Nishi was looking around Gaja, watching. She saw how Sarvesh was working on that nipple. She also saw how Amita's other nipple was left unattended. Suddenly, she decided to do it.

Nishi had never been interested in other women in a sexual way. She had never touched another woman sexually. But what Sarvesh was doing looked so hot. Suddenly, she wanted to try. She moved so she was beside Amita on the other side. First, her hand coming up to touch the breast. She felt the swelling softness, felt how hard the nipple was when she reached for it. Without thinking any further, she leaned in to give a few licks over the nipple with her tongue. That felt incredibly sexy and soon her mouth had opened over the nipple, pulling it inside so she could suck like Sarvesh was doing.

Nishi heard the soft moan this woman gave and knew it was partly what she was doing. It had been her intention to help Amita, extra enjoyment to the fucking she was getting from Gaja. Nishi didn't expect the effect it had on herself. Sucking another woman's nipple felt incredibly erotic and she found herself enjoying doing it too.

She felt Amita's body tense, heard her cry out and knew she had just cum. Nishi felt the waves through Amita's body and knew she must have had a good one. But she saw Sarvesh had continued working on the other nipples so Nishi continued too.

Nishi saw how her husband was excited by this, excited by how Amita had cum. He had somehow found the extra effort to work even harder. His cock was slamming into her now, so rough with her, but Amita was loving it. Crying out for more. Humping around on the bench. Wildly out of control.

It didn't take much of that before Amita orgasmed again. Another good one by the looks. As the last of her cries died away, Gaja pulled back from her. As the four of them watched, the first shot of cum burst from his cock, flying across the gap to land on Amita's stomach. Quickly, a few more shots followed as Gaja emptied himself.

He stood back, looking down at Amita's front, looking at the mess he had made. Then his hands came up, rubbed his cum all over her front, even up onto her tits too. That looked so sexy to Nishi, but it was just about to get even sexier.

To Nishi's surprise, Gaja leaned forward and gave Amita a lick on her stomach, just above her pussy hair. Nishi realised he was actually licking up his own cum. Quickly she moved back in to help him, starting on the breast she had been sucking and moving down towards where her husband was. She noticed that Sarvesh was doing the same on the other side too.

This was too much for Amita, three people licking her like that. She could no longer hold herself up, falling back so she was flat on the bench. Her eyes were closed, her mind, fully on what those three tongues were doing to her.

Suddenly Amita cum for yet a third time and Nishi looked up to see that her husband, Gaja, was now down between Amita's legs sucking and eating her clitty.

That was how they finished. The three of them stepping back to allow Amita to recover from what had been an intense session of sex.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Thirteen - A Night of Sex.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Now, with all four of them naked, things were a lot more relaxed between them. Gaja's original plan was for one couple, perhaps Amita and Sarvesh to sleep in the bedroom while he and Nishi would sleep on foam pads in the lounge.

But Sarvesh wouldn't hear of that. "We came here to be with you two," he said. "There is room for all four of us here on the foam pads. Let's all be here together."

"But you and Amita can't sleep like this!" Gaja replied.

"Why not. When Amita and I were married, we had much worse than this."

For a while, they sat, sipping on their drinks, listening to a story not too many people know. How Sarvesh started as a trainee bank teller and Amita sold rice in Jeevan's rice shop to make ends meet. They had no money and a tiny one-bedroom flat that the rent took half his salary.

It explained a lot about Sarvesh and Amita, how they wanted to help people like Nishi and Gaja get established and do well.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later, both women were in the bathroom. Doing things women need doing before another round of sexual fun started.

"I better warn you, Nishi," Amita said. "If we end up doing it beside each other, my husband likes suddenly swapping sex partners. He might suggest it to Gaja."

"You mean, I am fucking Sarvesh then suddenly find myself fucking Gaja?"

"Exactly," Amita replied. "Don't worry, after a few minutes, he usually swaps back. Just a little game he likes to play."

"So, he has done it a few times?"

"At first, it shocked us but now I don't worry. I get a good cum in the end however it goes. So why would I care about him playing silly games."

Nishi was amused at Amita's casual attitude. She laughed. "Thanks for telling me. I won't be surprised."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

But Amita was right. Sarvesh did mention it to Gaja and they made plans to try it.

This was confirmed when Sarvesh began arranging so both couples were beside each other on the pads with the man-on-top.

Amita decided to throw him off by insisting that Gaja would be happier if she did with the girl-on-top with him.

She could see the look on Sarvesh's face and was kind of amused by it. 'There, that got him.' she thought.

Nishi saw what was going on and couldn't help laughing.

"What?" Sarvesh asked.

"Nothing," replied Nishi. "Just happy."

Sarvesh was looking at the two women. 'What was going on with them? What were they up to?'

Gaja jumped in saying, "I'd like to try man on top too."

"Boys!" was all Amita said with a laugh. She couldn't be bothered arguing. Not much she could do but go along with them but she did get the chance to give Nishi a wink to warn her too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Soon both men were doing a good job, Gaja with Amita and Sarvesh with Nishi. Both women were lying on their backs as the men came in on top of them. It didn't take much for the women to accept their cocks and the fucking began.

Quickly Nishi noticed that Sarvesh was a bit rougher with her than Gaja usually was. She looked beside her and discovered that her husband was being the same for Amita.

In Gaja's case, he had watched as Sarvesh had taken his wife and seen how he had pressed into her a lot more aggressively than he would have done. She seemed to be enjoying it so Gaja decided that maybe he should try that with her sometimes.

Amita realised Gaja's distraction. "Come on, Gaja," she urged him, slapping his ass. "You're fucking me now."

"Oh," said Gaja, pulling his attention back to her. "I was just watching them."

"Anyway, what is this slapping my bum for?

"Naughty boys get their bum slapped."

Gaja chose to ignore that smart remark, instead said he was just watching Sarvesh and Nishi to see how they did.

"I know. Look pretty good together, don't they?"

"Yes," he replied. "They do."

"Give me the same, Gaja. Fuck me!"

So Amita's encouragement inspired him to try harder, put more energy into his fucking her. He plunged his body down at her, driving his cock deep inside her. She moaned and was soon thrusting back up at him. Quickly, Amita had become quite vocal. More than Nishi usually was. He was beginning to realise that Amita appeared to love sex and she was really good at it.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly Sarvesh said, "Ok, Gaja. Now!"

"Here we go," laughed Amita.

Nishi suddenly realised that the man on top of her had pulled back from her and moments later another man, her husband had replaced him. She noticed that Sarvesh was now settling in with his own wife Amita.

She wasn't surprised as Amita had warned her it would probably happen but she was impressed how smoothly the men had made the change like that.

With Gaja's cock now deep inside her, she settled back to enjoy him. He was a bit different than his usual. Like Sarvesh had been, he was a bit more aggressive and forceful. She had found she liked that with Sarvesh and now was enjoying it with Gaja too.

Gaja quickly discovered Nishi to be much more active and vocal than usual. She was humping and wiggling around under him. Moaning and urging him to fuck her. He also discovered that this excited him too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Suddenly, Nishi heard Sarvesh call, "Change back!"

Quickly, Gaja had left her but Sarvesh hadn't returned. She looked over to see him struggling with Amita. She was holding on to him.

Finally, with help from Gaja, he broke free. Again, it happened quickly and smoothly. Now the first man from this sex session was back and settled in, fucking her. Nishi had actually found this changing to be exciting and realised she wasn't too far off orgasm now.

She reached up and pulled Sarvesh down against herself, holding him tightly. He wasn't going anywhere now. As his body came down against her chest, squashing her breasts between them, her body went off. Her orgasm taking over, controlling her body, sweeping her mind away.

"That was fast," he laughed. "I haven't even started again, yet."

She recovered to find Sarvesh still on top of her, still fucking her, is stokes driving down at her, going in deep, deeper than she had thought her body was capable of.

The sex felt great as they continued, even after her orgasm. Soon she also realised this man was getting close. She was getting close again too. Could that be possible? Could she cum again too before he finished?

"Oh, fuck me, Sarvesh," she gasped.

"Yes," he replied.

"Take me. Cum in me."

She was trying to match him. Thrusting her pussy up at him to meet his downward strokes. It surprised her what a difference that could make. Her body was responding to it too.

Sarvesh was getting out of rhythm but when she tried staying in time with him, he was bucking around a bit. Losing control, losing the plot, it looked like. Then it happened. He gave a huge moan and began to cum. His fucking slowed and then stopped. His body jerking as he filled her with cum.

She had continued, gave a few more thrusts up against his cock and cum again too.

They lay together for a few more moments while they both recovered. She was aware that this man still lay on top of her but it didn't seem to worry her. Her body seemed able to take his weight. She allowed him to stay like that until he was ready to roll from her.

"That looked good," she heard Amita say.

Nishi looked to find they had finished and both Gaja and Amita were watching her.

"It was good," she smiled, reaching for Amita's hand. "Very good."

"This bad boy, was good too," Amita hand replied giving Gaja's thigh a slap.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Later in the night, they were sitting on the floor sipping their drinks. Sarvesh had brought in a drink each for Gaja and Nishi. His second trip to the kitchen returned with some for Amita and himself. They sat together, talking.

"I'd like to try a threesome," Nishi said. "Try it with two men."

"We can do that," Sarvesh said.

"You guys ready for some more?" Amita laughed.

"Of course. With two hot girls like you. Why not?" Gaja added.

"Ok then," Sarvesh suggested, "Gaja, let's give Nishi her threesome and then if Gaja is still up for it, you girls can give him a threesome too."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

While Amita moved aside to watch, the men moved in each side of Nishi. As she lay back against a pillow, she watched a man reach for each of her breasts. She saw and felt how their hands moved over the soft flesh of each breast, fingers climbing to the peak at the centre.

Nishi gave a soft moan as each man's fingers reached a nipple at the same time. Her eyes closed as the pleasure of it overcame her. Her nipples were erect and ready. She had never had two men at once and was excited by it. She knew with these two men it was going to be good.

She felt how their fingers worked over and pulled at each nipple. They were taking their time, working over and giving the full treatment.

At almost the same time their tongues lightly licked over her there. Licking at her nipples. This was taking things to the next level. Soon they would be sucking too. How would it feel having both nipples sucked at once? She knew it would feel amazing as she gave another moan in anticipation.

She felt a mouth open over the peak of her breast as her erect nipple slipped in between his lips. A hand had come up to firmly hold the breast, gently pulling it into a peak. Moments later it was happening to the other nipple too. Both pairs of lips closed over a nipple, both sucking at her, licking over her and then sucking again.

It felt amazing. Nishi loved having a nipple sucked but both at once. That was amazing. Two men doing it at the same time. She could believe how good it could feel. They were doing a great job of it, in no hurry to move on and she wasn't going to stop them either.

She felt a hand moving down over her front. It found her belly button and stopped to tickle her there. Then the hand was moving, lower and lower, getting closer and closer to the edge of her pussy hair. She was in no doubt one of these men was going for her pussy. But which one? Was it her husband, Gaja or was it this other man Sarvesh? She couldn't be sure. In the confusion of her excitement, she couldn't remember who had been on which side.

Those fingers had now reached her pussy hair. Fingers moving through her hair, over the proud mound and lower to the lips of her pussy. She gave a gasp as they ran down the length of her lips. Then a moan as they pulled back up.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

At almost the same time, the men had left her nipples. She could feel a tongue on her left side tracing higher. Running a line across her flesh, heading for the side of her neck. On her right side, a tongue began on that same route the hand had made, moving down over her body, down over her navel, licking at the little hole, down over her belly towards her pussy.

She was loving it. She knew what was going to come next would be good. She was fairly sure now that this man was her husband Gala. That meant the man on the left, sucking at the flesh of her neck was Sarvesh.

On her right, the man had reached her pussy hair. She felt him stop then felt he had moved away from her. Two firm hands had taken her thighs, gently pulling them further open. She knew she was so open and exposed now. He would be viewing her and the idea excited her. She wanted him to see her but even more, she wanted him to touch her now.

Gaja had now discovered how wet his wife was. She was soaking and it excited him too. He was going to enjoy this. Kneeling between her legs, he bent forward to bring his mouth to her pussy. He could smell the aroma of hot pussy and then as he licked up along her lips, he could taste her too.

She moaned and humped at him when his tongue contacted her there. She gave a soft cry as he pressed his tongue between her lips. His fingers came in and gently pulled her lips open. For a moment he could see the bright pink between the dark brown of her lips and then he moved back in with his tongue.

A tongue pressing between her lips, A tongue licking at the soft inner flesh. Nishi was consumed by it. She was moaning and humping back against him. She could feel how he was pressing into her, as deep as he could go as he lapped at her juice.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Meanwhile, the other man, that she now knew was Sarvesh had moved from her neck to her ear. First, nibble at her ear lobe and then even sticking his tongue deeper into her ear. She liked that too but it was even better as his lips moved to her lips. He was going to kiss her. She was a bit surprised as she thought kissing a very personal thing but she responded to him, her lips pressing against his. Her mouth opening so their tongues could meet in an erotic dance.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

There was someone on her right. A softer hand reached for her breast. Soft fingers rubbing over her until she felt some lips come down to her. With Sarvesh kissing her and Gaja eating her pussy, this third-person must be Amita. A woman! Sucking her nipple. She had never experienced that before. But then, she stopped to think, she had done the same for Amita earlier that night.

Three people. Some many feelings. Some much going on. So exciting.

The man between her legs had moved to her clitty now. She knew her first climax was on the way now and had to break away from kissing Sarvesh so she could breathe. She felt he had moved back down so he could join Amita by work at her other breast.

Nishi was moaning and humping at the man between her legs. She was bucking around so much now that the two trying to work on her nipples had to stop and were watching. For a while even helping hold her down.

She was getting close now. Gaja could feel the excitement building in her body and he decided to push her over. Amita and Sarvesh were aware of it too.

When she cum, it was a big one. Exploding from her pussy and bursting through her body. She cried out as the deep pleasure hit her and bucked at the head between her legs, eventually pushing him right out. But that didn't matter now. He had done his job.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nishi's orgasm had sort of stopped the show. She lay there recovering while the other three sat watching her. Finally, her eyes opened and she looked up at them. She was smiling.

"That was so good," she said. "I never knew it could be so good."

Then Nishi looked at Amita. "Was that you too?" she asked.

"Yes," replied Amita. "Are you ok with that?"

"Well, yes. It's just I've never tried with a woman before."

"We could do more now. That is if you want."

"What about the men?" Nishi asked, looking at Gaja and Sarvesh.

"I'm sure they won't mind. I think many men like seeing two women together."

"I'm fine with it," Sarvesh said.

"Go on Nishi," Gaja said. "I think seeing this will be hot."

"Guys, we'll do a 69 on our sides," Amita explained. "Later you can get behind us and join in too."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The two women began by cuddling each other. There was some feeling of breasts and then pussy play. Soon they were kissing. Nishi found a woman to be different. Amita was softer in her touch and she seemed to know what felt the best. After some deep tongue kissing, Amita felt it was time to move to the main event.