Nishi & Gaja Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked Nishi to lay on her side as she moved so she could bring her face to Nishi pussy. She got Nishi to open her thigh so Amita could rest her head on the lower thigh while bringing her face to Nishi's pussy.

Amita noticed that Nishi quickly got the same idea and was resting her head on a thigh to bring her face against Amita's pussy. She had never been so close to a woman like this before. Right before her face, she could see Amita's lips, open and ready for her. She could smell Amita's woman scent. As she gave a gentle lick, Nishi hesitated, not entirely sure what to do.

By now, Amita was licking along the length of Nishi's lips and so Nishi decided to just copy what Amita was doing and do the same back. She felt Amita's wetness against her face and tasted something she had never tried other than from her own body. She tasted the pussy juice of another woman. Having tried her own juice she knew what it was like but she enjoyed it too.

Amita had reached with her fingers to pull Nishi open so Nishi did the same to Amita. Soon both women were pressing their tongue deep inside each other's pussies.

For the two men watching, this scene was hot. Two women fucking and enjoying each other. Their cocks were hard as they gently rubbed themselves. It was clear both women were enjoying themselves now. Amita had said that they could join in and so the men decided to do so.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Nishi was licking at Amit's lips. Her tongue exploring and working at this other woman. She noticed a body behind Amita and saw a cock approaching her pussy. She knew this was Gaja so reaching with her hand, she guided Gaja's cock into Amita's lips. Nishi could see from close up how Gaja pushed in and the lips stretched to open and take him. A few thrusts and this cock had gone in deep.

Once Gaja had started fucking Amita, Nishi went back in with her tongue, to work directly at Amita's clitty. She thought this was so hot but it was just about to get even better.

There was the body of a man behind her too. It was Sarvesh. His cock was pressing in under her behind. She could feel a hand as Amita guiding him into her pussy. Soon Nishi could feel Sarvesh deep inside her, fucking her while Amita returned to licking at her clitty.

Fucking like this was hot. Something Nishi had never done before. With that hard cock inside her and what Amita was doing to her clitty she was building quickly. Suddenly she cum and cum hard too. She lifted her head off Amita's pussy to give a big moan. It just felt so good.

As Nishi quickly recovered, she returned to eating Amita. Right in front of her face she could see and feel how that cock was driving in too. As she licked at Amita's clitty she could see how Gaja's cock shaft was pumping in too. She was even giving the underside of Gaja's cock shaft some licks too. Soon Nishi found it easier to pull her head back out and use her fingers to briskly rub at Amita.

She felt this woman give a shudder and realised Amita was building and she Amita was getting close to her knew orgasm now.

But that was not how it happened. Gaja gave a deep moan, slowed and stopped pumping into Amita's pussy. Nishi could see and feel his body jerking as he began to cum. Amita must have felt it too and realised her cunt was getting a load of cum. It was enough to send her over the top too. The way Amita's face jerked as she tried to eat Nishi was what set Nishi off again. Her pussy tightening around Sarvesh's cock which was all it took for him to go too.

That was amazing, how the four of them came so close together like that. And as they sat smiling at each other, all knew it had been good for everyone.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part Fourteen - Conclusion.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

They never got to the threesome with Gaja. After their big foursome, they were all about ready to settle down and get some sleep.

The four lay beside each other, each thinking of what had just happened. Nishi was thinking about how Sarvesh had been good for her. He had shown her, she could enjoy the strength and power a man could put into sex. Gaja was surprised how much more his wife was able to take from a man and enjoy it too. This evening had been good for them both. A real eye-opener.

Soon they were getting up and the four of them moving to the bedroom. There wasn't room to sleep on the bed there. It was a double bed but still not big enough for four of them. Nishi wanted all four to sleep together so she suggested taking the sheets, pillows and cover out to the lounge again.

Laying out some pillows and pulling some sheets over themselves they all just settled down to sleep together on the lounge floor where they had just finished fucking. Amita noticed how Nishi seemed to want to be close to Gaja and so she settled down to lay beside Sarvesh.

Nishi lay close beside her husband. After what they had done, she needed him with her. Her last thoughts were, it had been a good night. The sex had been great and some of the things they had done, exciting. Four people together had been great. She had discovered she didn't seem jealous watching another woman with Gaja which was good and it seemed he was fine with seeing her with Sarvesh too.

Nishi cuddled up with Gaja, had her back pressed against his body as she looked over at Amita. She discovered Sarvesh and Amita in a similar position with Amita looking back at her.

She reached for Amita's hand, saying, "Thanks for tonight."

"Thanks for inviting us. We've had fun too, you know."

Soon Nishi had drifted into contented sleep as lay in the strong arms of her husband with her pussy fill with another man's cum.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning, after some more sex, followed by breakfast the two women had cooked, they sat outside overlooking the river. Being mid-morning, Nishi had made them all another coffee which went down well with some small cakes she had made. She noticed Sarvesh had quite a few until Amita told him to stop. Nishi was just happy he liked her home cooking.

"If you would like to do this again, perhaps we could do it at our house," Sarvesh said.

"We are not sure," Nishi replied. "But thank you for asking."

"We only ever intended this to be a one-off. Our thanks for what you two have done for us."

"Ah!" said Sarvesh. "I entirely understand now. But our offer remains if ever you would like to join us."

"Thanks, Sarvesh. We will certainly consider it," Gaja replied.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That night, after Sarvesh and Amita had gone, Gaja and Nishi were lying in bed.

"Are you ok with what happened last night?" she asked him.

"Yes, I'm ok," Gaja replied.

"Would you take their offer and do it again? Maybe even with another couple?"

"I might. I am open to the idea. We'd need to see how we feel at the time."

There was a pause in the conversation as they both had their thoughts.

"What about you, Nishi?"

"I think I am the same as you. I might be willing to do it again. My only concern is with us. That we are both ok with it. Our relationship comes first."

"I agree," he replied. "Our relationship before other fun. I like that."

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Want to have some fun now?" he asked with a smile.

"I'd have thought you'd had enough after last night."

"No, I ready again now."

Nishi didn't answer him. She was ready for more too. She reached and pulled him towards her.

His body came down at her and his cock pressed into her. He was thrilled to discover she was wet and ready for him too.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

THE END.