All Comments on 'Nissa's Nylons'

by MireioWynfor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
NylonianNylonian11 months ago

Amazing build-up and definitely a slow burn that only us nylon fetishists can understand. Thanks for bringing us along for the ride. You made it seem like we were in the room with Carson the whole time. Needless to say I was very satisfied at the end. Hope to see this story continued.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Amazing sexy story. Looking forward to so many more.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Definitely keep going. Does he get to rub his cock on her pantyhose covered ass.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

continue for all the leg guy out there

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Has she no Emotions & Love for her own child?. Sexual attraction is one thing .A woman who is so indifferent to her own child is a defective human being.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sometimes Son jerks off with mom's pantyhose. Usually mom knows but enjoys little games and making son hard on.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing sensual story and thank you profoundly to seeing things through to the end and sticking the landing with a nylon footjob! I have grown numb with how many stories on here seem to actively cater to nylon/stocking fetish and appear to be building up to such an amazing ending but at the last minute either discard the nylons or shift gears to more vanilla sex acts for the 'climax'.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That was truly a nice deep dive into an intimate fetish story apart from mainstreet. Yes, let him shove his boner in her ass creak below the hose. Some stockings and garter belt combination would give opportunity to some fulfillment of her needs. More tease with her high-heel shoes is appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great sensuous leg, feet, nylon, incest story! I am disappointed that the son didn't return the favor, even making her come good and hard by sucking and licking her sweet pussy (especially with such nice thighs, legs, ass, and feet), if he needed time for his penis to recover... Instead he just speculated about a future blow job!

cata1yctcata1yct9 months ago

Please more, its criminal you only have 1 chapter so far

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing sensual story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous