Nissa's Nylons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nissa continued flexing her legs, sliding her feet up and down. I reveled in the indecent immorality of it; in seeing her service me, seeing her delicate feet pleasuring my filthy rod. Precum oozed from its dark eye and dripped down the veinous shaft, making thin, shiny strings that stretched out as they clung to her hose. Feeling those silky nylons and warm, soft arches caressing my turgid, fetish-loving, mother-craving dick was heaven on earth. Nothing could be more sinful - or more pleasurable. The tiny voice in my head trying to tell me I should be ashamed of breaking this taboo had faded away into silence. All I could think was that this was the hardest my cock had even been, the best I had ever felt. It was this messed up horny teenager's dirtiest dream come true.

After a few more moments, I noticed her feet starting to move apart from each other. There was a moment of lucidity: she was struggling to stay in sync performing such an unfamiliar movement. Suddenly it occurred to me that she was doing her best to satisfy me, even in such an unorthodox manner. With that realization, I felt a burst of intense love and lust for my mother - love because I knew she was doing this specially for me, and lust as I wondered just how far I could take her willingness to gratify her son.

With newfound confidence, I grabbed her feet, keeping them pressed together around my meat but taking control of their motion. Guiding her with my hands, I used my mother's body to jerk off my raging teenage erection.

"That's it baby. Do what you want with me." Looking to her face, I saw that wicked smile, those lusting eyes, those red cheeks flushed with scandalous thoughts. It only heightened my arousal further to see her so openly horny. My hands pumped violently in time with the thrust of my hips up through the precum-damp nylon tunnel where my swollen cock ached with ever greater stimulation.

Finally, my control began to slip. I was still entranced, utterly drunk with lust. Yet the staggering reality that the leggy, curvaceous, flirty Latina MILF of my cock-stroking dreams - my own mother - was making herself available for my personal carnal satisfaction was more than I could bear. My brimming balls quivered.

"M- mom... I'm uh... I'm going to-"

"It's okay baby, let it out. Give mami your cum."

I was already about to blow, but hearing those words sent me straight over the edge. I stuck my hips up off the couch, holding her by the ankles and thrusting her feet around my rigid member, slapping my balls on them as I shoved my rod in between them.

"Fuu... fuhh... oh fuck!" My prick shuddered with ecstasy as my deepest fetish fantasy was fulfilled. I was fucking my mom's pantyhosed feet to a screaming orgasm, and it was everything I ever wanted. "Oh my goddd-" I stammered, watching her calves flex while her pretty little feet in those smooth, silky hose stroked me off. My cock was so engorged it was bright red, the head purple and glistening, veins standing out as it pumped between her nyloned arches. There was a small squirt at first and then jets of hot cum shot once, twice, three times, what must have been a foot into the air. "Oh fuck mom, FUUUCCCKKK!" Spasms of pleasure jolted through my body from the lightning rod of my cock. It was a climax like I'd never had before, that no amount of porn had prepared me for.

Semen was on the floor. It was on the couch. It was on my hands and dripping onto my thighs. But the shocking, totally amazing thing was seeing it soaking into the sheer fabric of my mother's pantyhose, drenching her feet and ankles as her arches continued to firmly wrap my pulsing, blasting shaft. "Ahh, ah, aaaahhh, ah!" I couldn't contain my moans of pleasure. My hips kept thrusting into the gap of her feet as the spurts of jizz continued. My shaft slid up and down through the warm, silken nylon tunnel, sending one jolt after another through my body. My mom, my gorgeous, flirtatious, exotic, sensual mother, kept servicing me with her pantyhose-clad feet until she had coaxed the final spasms of satisfaction from my cock and every last drop of sperm from my balls.

As my orgasmic high gradually waned, my hands worked on autopilot to help her slow down but continue to nurse the sensitive rod. I gasped for air. I'd just had the hottest, most intense climax of my life. Did I really just have it with my own mother? (And do I always cum this hard? I've never just shot it into the air and watched.) Trying to make sense of this scenario through an endorphin-flooded haze, I turned to look at Nissa. She had given me her... consent? Encouragement? Somehow I still expected her to be angry at me for jizzing all over her. But when I saw her face, she still had that wicked smile, with eyebrows raised in pleasant surprise.

"Honey... now that's a lot. It looks like even more when I get to watch it in person. And so much more fun to see it this way." My face wrinkled with confusion. Had she been watching me jerk off? Oh god, did she see me watching all that nylon MILF porn somehow? She must have read the panic on my face. "I do your laundry you know. You thought I wouldn't notice?" Ah, so that's it. I guess a woman can only pull so many crusty socks and gooey t-shirts out of a basket before getting a pretty clear mental picture. "Of course, I had no idea it might have been because of me," she cooed. My hands relaxed their grip, but her feet continued for a few more seconds, gently rubbing my slowly softening member until they finally released it and rested again in my lap.

"Oh my god, mom. What did... what did we just do?"

"Well, it seems to me like you had a very good time. Si?" She liked to lay on the Latina accent a little thicker than usual when she was teasing me.

"Yeah, I... yeah. Oh my god, that was awesome."

"Awesome?" She chuckled at me. "That's all you can say?"

"I mean, that was super fucking hot. Your feet, your legs - I just never thought I would get to do that. With anyone. Let alone... with you." It's true. I'd been dreaming about fucking hot pantyhosed feet for as long as I could remember. No girl had ever let me try it; the only ones I'd dated up to that point always got weirded out if I even mentioned liking nylons. How did I wind up doing this with my mom? I started to stammer out a protest. "But you're- you're my-"

"If you want to talk about it, that's fine, but maybe help a girl get cleaned up first?" Mom swirled a pointed finger at her feet. "I'd hate to get any more in the carpet." She had a point there. I definitely needed to talk this out, but right now, cleaning up took precedence.

"Yeah mom, I got it. I think." I looked around for something to use as a towel, still in mental shock and physical exhaustion from my orgasm. It took me a second to be aware of my surroundings again. No tissues in sight... I took one look at mom's blanket and she gave me a "don't you dare" glare. Ah, that's a no then. Well, I guess I usually use my t-shirts as cum rags anyway. I started to take my shirt off. "Uh. I guess you're already used to seeing this in the laundry." Why does it still feel weird to take my shirt off in front of my mom even though I just blew a load on her? She gave me a wry smile as I peeled off the shirt, with motherly amusement and maybe a hint of appraisal of my nineteen year old body. I wiped off my still slightly firm dick, then my thighs, and then her feet and ankles, folding the shirt this way and that to get a clean surface as I went. She finally lifted her feet out of my lap, allowing me to pull my boxers and pants back up and get up off the couch. My legs were still a little weak from the rush of orgasm, but I was careful to step around whatever had gotten on the floor. "I'll come back for that." I started to stagger to the kitchen for some paper towels, when mom kicked me lightly in the behind with one pointed toe.

"Hey, if you're taking that to the laundry bin, take these too, would you?" In a sudden movement, she grabbed around her waist and shoved the waistband of her pantyhose down, pulling her knees up quickly and stripping the hose off in a single move. Biting my lip a little and pausing for just a second, I grabbed them from her hand. She didn't know how much I wished I could have slowly rolled those nylons off her legs myself, pausing to savor her smooth skin under my fingers. But I needed to hurry and clean this up, so I padded out of the room holding the wad of cummy clothes in my left hand and opening my bedroom door carefully with my right, trying not to get jizz on anything that didn't have some already.

When I came back to the living room with a new t-shirt on, mom was up in the kitchen with a handful of paper towels and a bottle of spray cleaner. She had let her skirt back down to her knees and was acting totally calm and casual, as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. As I walked up, she immediately extended the towels and spray bottle toward me. "You know the rules. In this house, when you make a mess, you clean it up." I paused again for a second, then took them from her hands. "There's a good boy." Hearing that gave me a little twitch, in my mind and maybe elsewhere.

"Yes, m-... ma'am."

"Good. Okay, get on with it." She waved me back over to the couch, where I knelt down and starting wiping up the mess I'd made. I heard her doing something in the kitchen but couldn't see behind me.

"So, um, what just happened was-" She cut me off again.

"Now now, hurry up and finish what you're doing first. I don't wanna talk to your culo." I froze for a second as I belatedly realized that as I was down on my hands and knees, my ass was pointed straight toward her - and these jeans were a bit on the tight side. Resuming my task, I sprayed some cleaning solution, mopped that up too, and got up to drop it all in the trash can at the end of the counter. I started to wash my hands and looked over to see that mom had just finished making a sandwich, which she cut cleanly in two down the middle. She held out a half for me as I finished drying my hands.

"Guys usually want to eat something after." She gave me another furtive smile, with a wink that made me blush. We each ate a few bites, momentarily quieted. She stepped around me, making her skirt swirl with a swish of her hips as she walked back to the couch.

"So." She sat back down where she had been, and patted the cushion next to her. "You want to talk to your mother? Let's talk." I followed, finishing up the last couple bites as I dropped down again next to her. She scooted a smidgen closer to me, crossing her legs so that one of them would just be lightly touching mine. I took an involuntary sharp breath. "You can talk to me. You can be truthful with your mami. What's on your mind?"

What was on my mind? I dunno, maybe the fact that the woman who gave birth to me just got my rocks off? And that it was the hottest, most incredible thing I'd ever felt? But the post-nut clarity was starting to hit me. What the hell did I just do?

"Uhmm. Well, yeah. You were right, I had a very good time." She laughed in my face, but recovered quickly.

"Yes baby, I can tell you had a good time. You told me how much you liked to give me a massage but I didn't know you liked it that much! But what else are you thinking? You still look really nervous baby, and I told you, you don't have to be." She reached out, took my hand, and set it on her thigh, just above the end of her skirt. I got a thrill from the warmth of her.

"So you're all right with what just happened? You don't think we took it too far? Are you okay?"

"Baby, I'm fine. You of all people should know, I have experience with how horny teenage boys can be." Fair point. She'd had me when she was 18. "And what's too far? You do nice things me for all the time, can't I do something nice for you?"

"So this isn't like, the wine talking, and you're going to wake up tomorrow and kick me out of the house?"

"Honey! How could you say that? It takes more than a half a glass to get me feeling loco." She gestured to the half-full pinot on the coffee table. "Of course I'm not going to kick you out! And I told you it was okay before, didn't I?"

"I mean yeah, you did. But I just thought you meant, y'know... I didn't think you'd let me do that."

"Sure, at first I was just teasing you a bit, having a little fun." She hesitated for a second, and actually did look just slightly embarrassed at this point. "But then I figured, what the hell? Why just send you back to your room so you can blow it in a sock again, huh? You do that enough." She smirked at me. Okay, my turn to be a little red in the cheeks. She got a little more serious. "It's like we said when you first came here. We're creating a whole new relationship now. Not many moms get a chance to start over with their son all grown up. I get to know you as a man and you get to know me as a woman. Who says we have to be all stuffy about it? Why not have a little fun? Even if it's a bit dirty."

A bit dirty?! It's incest for god's sake! I bit my tongue.

"You could say that again." At this point, I had no idea where the goalposts were anymore, and I felt a jolt of boldness. I gave her a speculative raised eyebrow. "Soooo does that mean that you, uh, might give me a... blow-"

"Whoa whoa whoa there kiddo, slow down." Okay, now I felt like an idiot but also completely lost. Are we getting to know each other as a man and a woman or am I the kiddo here? "I'm not offering to just get you off whenever. Jeez, you men are all alike." Her smile was more amused than offended. "You can do something for me, and I can do something for you. Like just now. And we'll see how it goes, okay? You know I usually come home from work with sore feet, and I know you usually come home from school with... well, let's just say you usually go straight to your room and close the door. I'm just saying that we can help each other out sometimes, you know? Take it slow, okay?"

If jerking off her son was her idea of taking it slow, I'd hate to see her at full speed. But she was holding out the possibility of regularly being able to get off on her sexy, silky feet. To take what used to be my special treat to myself on porn sites and turn it into a reality on a frequent basis. Now that the orgasm had worn off, I should have been able to look at this in the cold light of day and see how crazy it sounded. But all I could think was that my cock wanted more, needed more of this filthy, incestuous, kink-driven satisfaction. I was going to be able to blow my load, not dreaming of a hot girl from the cheer squad and shooting it into a towel, but having a hot Latina MILF give me what I craved in real life. I just had to come to terms with that MILF being my mom.