Nita And Wanda At Honfest

Story Info
Bubble butt police cadet joins regular cast for mayhem.
4.9k words
3.54
7.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This is a crossover with PaleHubby43's characters. Spoiler alert, The Wandaverse has been mainly set in the late 90s. This story takes place in 2007 so there may be details from the future that readers don't want to learn early.

Thank you to PaleHubby43 for allowing me access to his characters.

*

Wanda wasn't sure how she got roped into going to Baltimore. Her cousin's mother in law had insisted that all the girls should go on a gals vacation. Diana had begged Wanda and her sister Tanya to come with. Junie Harper was pretty good as far as mother-in-laws went. Junie had always wanted daughters and instead had only one son. When Jacob had finally married Diana, Junie had latched on like Diana was her long lost daughter. The fact that Diana was black didn't stop Junie from wanting as close a relationship as she could have.

Diana wasn't really ready to have a new mother figure as her mother Sheba was still very much alive. Junie longed to be the cool friend type of mom to Diana. It made Diana uncomfortable when her mother in law joked about her sex life with her son. Junie mentioned on several occasions how much Jacob must love Diana's massive chest.

In order to neutralize Junie's doting over her, Diana frequently enlisted Wanda and Tanya to go along on outings with the mother in law. Junie didn't mind, as it gave her two more young ladies to hang out with. As a result, Wanda and Tanya were frequently drug along on middle-aged white lady activities. Wanda and her cousins had even learned to play Mahjong.

It was at a Mahjong game that Junie proposed the idea of a trip to Baltimore. Junie loved musical theater and to celebrate the remake of Hairspray coming out that summer HonFest had been extended to two days.

Of course, the young ladies had no idea what HonFest was. Junie explained it like the trio would have their socks knocked off at the idea of celebrating the 1960s working-class Baltimore culture. Hon was a popular Baltimore term of affection. Junie and her honorary daughters were planning on dressing up in 1960s style with beehive hairdo wigs and muumuus and spandex pants and leopard and tiger-striped tops.

Mama Junie had enough hair to do an actual beehive and wore a verticle striped gold and black muumuu. Diana dressed like the Motormouth Maybelle character with a platinum blond wig and a colorful dress. Tanya took her inspiration from Peg from "Married with children" metallic green pants and a loose white shoulder blouse a big red wig. Wanda went with silver spandex pants and a leopard print tube top over a tacky bright green bra.

The four were having a great time in the Hampden neighborhood where the festival took place. They sampled regional food from Charm City and the Maryland coast. There were booths that sold pit beef sandwiches and sausages from Polack Johnny's. Natural Bohemian Beer flowed like water. The crab cakes were good but not as good as their reputation. The girls were unfamiliar with eating blue crab with hammers instead of the standard crab crackers they had used their whole lives. The girls wisely refrained from letting the locals know that the Maryland Blue Crab was nowhere near as good as stone crab from the gulf.

The Big Ben's Band of Brothers were a group of Penn State ex frat boys who had all gotten jobs working for a national health supplement retailers based out of Pittsburg. The group had season tickets to the Steelers and much of their lives revolved around football. They hadn't planned on attending Honfest, they were in Baltimore for mostly business but were reveling in being obnoxious tourists. The Ravens had beaten their team twice that year ruining their last home game that season.

The Band of Brothers had a major chip on their shoulders as the roamed the streets in north Baltimore. Everything they did, Pittsburg had a better version of. They walked around Honfest belittling everything from crab chips to Old Bay seasoning. While in theory, Honfest was a celebration of blue-collar Baltimore, the reality was most of the festival attendees were well to do upper-class people who avoided the rowdy ill-mannered laborer class toughs of blue-collar Bawlmer. The real working-class dockworkers and welders that worked at the ports would have eaten up the Pittsburg dude bros, shit them out and then wiped their asses with their cheap knock off Steelers t-shirts.

Honfest was usually a pretty tame affair. Despite the liberal amount of Natty Bo consumed during the event, there was little crime associated with the gathering. It was mostly attended by women with a fair amount of gay men also mixed in the crowd. Police presence was minimal and much of the crowd control was done by police cadets. Despite the warm weather, the cadets would wear navy blue one-piece jumpsuits that made them look more like janitors or mechanics than law enforcement.

Honfest was one of Sgt. Brown's favorite events of the year. As one of the Northern District patrol supervisors, he would be assigned to lead the cadets every year. It was the perfect opportunity to check out the female talent coming onto the force the following year. If Brown encountered an attractive cadet he sensed vulnerability in, he pulled strings to get her assigned to the northern. Like many in law enforcement, Brown could sense weakness. Unlike a good police officer who had an instinct to protect the weak, Brown was little more than a predator who would seize on any opportunity to exploit people.

One cadet really caught his eye, an early twenties ebony goddess named Nita. Brown was a serious ass man and Nita was all ass and legs. Even in the less than flattering jumpsuit, it was clear Nita had an amazing bubble butt. Brown knew at some point he would have Nita even if he had to bend her over a patrol car against her will. He would wait years if he had to but she would feel his big black dick at some point. He could tell that like many dark-skinned black women Nita felt less attractive than her lighter-skinned counterparts. God bless the American standards of beauty that made dark-skinned girls with tight curvy asses and toned thighs and calves feel inferior and vulnerable to sharks like Sgt. Brown.

Wanda and her group were having a great time as they wandered the festival. Junie was very excited to see a zydeco band on one of the side stages. Junie loved zydeco music or at least dancing to zydeco. Wanda and her cousins didn't really understand the appeal but humored Junie. Once the band started playing it became apparent that large groups of middle-aged white people found zydeco easy to dance to. Wanda and her cousins were pretty good dancers. They had grown up inventing routines that the three of them could perform. All three of them had developed massive tits quite early and quite prominently so drawing more attention to themselves was not always a good idea. Wanda hadn't been dancing in years. She had married a man that wasn't much of a dancer and being a mom didn't leave her with many opportunities for dancing.

Wanda and her cousins had to admit, the zydeco music was infectious and it got harder and harder to resist the urge to dance like the rest of the crowd. Soon Wanda and her cousins were bopping along with the rest of the group. It didn't take long before a circle cleared around the group. It was hard not to get entranced with the trio of thirtyish ebony hotties. No straight man could help but be enthralled with the huge bouncing boobs that ran in the family. Even straight women were captivated by the motion of the girls' chests in time with the music.

Junie had a great time dancing with the guys her daughter in law and her cousin and sisters were casting off as a steady stream of men took turns cutting in to dance with the black women. All three had grown from sexpot twenty-somethings to hot MILFs in their early thirties. While most of the gentlemen asking to dance were older there were quite a few youngsters in their late teens or early twenties who wanted a chance to bop about with the trio of hot older women.

The Pittsburg crew had just been asked to leave the booth where legendary duckpin bowler Elizabeth "Toots" Barger memorabilia was being sold. They had heard the nickname and imagined a sexy chick. They were disappointed by the whole booth and drunkenly tried to get a chant of "show your toots" going. It was Sgt. Brown who sent them in the direction of the Zydeco stage. On some level, he was hoping they would start trouble in Nita's area so he could swoop in and save the impressionable cadet. If he had known about the three hot big titted black girls tearing up the dance floor he would have personally taken it upon himself to guard the zydeco stage.

When the Band of Brothers spotted the three women dancing they made a b line straight for them. Nita should have noticed the rowdy group of out of towners rudely pushing their way through the crowd. Unfortunately for all involved Nita was too distracted by the trio of dancing girls to see trouble building. While Nita wasn't attracted to women on a level she would admit at the time, she found herself enthralled with the almost hypnotic effect of the huge bouncing breasts. Nita was struck by the confidence that oozed from the Dancers, especially the darkest one. Nita had been raised hearing that only light-skinned black women were attractive. Watching Tanya the oldest of the three dancers move with the confidence of a queen mesmerized Nita. Nita wished she could control a room like the dancers.

Nita chalked it off to the power of the trio's huge breasts. While Nita had a very buxom full b cup pair of breasts she couldn't compete with the genetic gifts of the dancers. That Nita would largely immune to the effects of gravity the dancers would face in the future and would have beautiful firm tits for most of her life didn't register with Nita as she compared herself to the girls.

Nita wouldn't have believed it but any of the trios would have traded chests with her in exchange for Nita's toned curvy ass and legs. Even in the very unflattering jumpsuit, she was wearing it was clear that Nita had a world champion level bubble butt. While none of the visiting girls from down south were lacking in the posterior area they were all so top-heavy that it was a huge distraction from their asses. Even Tanya and Wanda in their shiny spandex pants got much fewer looks at their asses than their ample chests.

Wanda was invited up on stage to assist the frotter play the washboard. A roadie helped Wanda put thimbles on her fingers and the washboard player mimicked rubbing the metal washboard her fingers. Wanda rubbed the board and a loud scratching noise was produced. the washboard player rubbed a simple rhythm up and down that Wanda mimicked to the approval of the crowd who was eager to show any of the dancers some love. The washboard player did a slightly more complex series of scratches that Wanda was able to match to the amusement of the crowd. The washboard player did another fairly complex series of scratches on the board and Wanda was surprisingly able to do a decent job of copying the pattern. Finally, the washboard player launched into an expert level sequence of scratches that Wanda had no hope of being able to duplicate.

The crowd erupted with applause and respectful laughter at the skill of the washboard player. As Wanda shook her head in acknowledgment that there was no way she could follow that sequence, the board player reached behind his neck to remove the board hanging from his neck. Before Wanda could decline he had placed the board around her neck. Wanda was surprised at how heavy the metal washboard was as it hung from her neck. The board player came up behind Wanda and wrapped his arms around her torso. he grabbed her hands and used them to stroke the board.

Wanda wasn't comfortable having a man standing so close behind her, especially when she was wearing a tube top. She tried to remember how many times similar situations have had bad outcomes. Bad outcomes for her because anyone in the audience would probably consider the outcomes fairly fortuitous. Wanda was surprised that the board player wasn't grinding into her ass. It was a pleasant surprise that he was keeping his actions professional. She wasn't used to men acting respectfully when she was within arms reach. There was one moment where his hands went high and he was scratching the board above her chest. Wanda felt the vibrations through her chest and could feel her nipples stiffen against the board.

While it was refreshing to encounter a man who didn't try to take advantage of her and get a little gropey with her when he had the opportunity, there was a part of her that was a little disappointed that the board player didn't try anything. Although it had taken her years to admit it there was a part of her that had always been excited by the public spectacle she had so often been turned into. There was a deep insecurity inside her that worried that as she progressed to her thirties that she wasn't as sexy as she used to be. As it dawned on her that her naked tits weren't going to be exposed on stage she had to admit there was a part of her that was disappointed. She remembered the secret disappointment she felt at her ten-year high school reunion when the night ended without her big boobs making an appearance. She was sure that the lack of her scary tough boyfriend/husband's presence almost guaranteed a topless event, even if just for the nostalgia factor of what had been a defining event of most of the class of 96's time in high school.

While Wanda was distracted in her head with conflicted emotions about her lack of public exposure for once in her life, she didn't notice the four large men approach her cousin's from behind. Surprisingly for a woman who married a professional athlete, her husband boxed but had no interest in any other sport. That wasn't entirely true he also watched Mexican wrestling but Wanda didn't consider that a sport. Wanda didn't notice anything strange about four large men dressed in Pittsburg T-shirts in north Baltimore. Wanda paid them very little mind until one of them moving like lightning pulled her cousin Dianas dress up over her head.

Diana screamed as her head and arms were trapped in the polyester material the hulking asshole had bunched in his fist. Diana didn't share Wanda's proclivity bigger more conservative underwear and her black lacey thong and matching shelf bra had caused the dance crowd to freeze in stunned silence. Diana's big brown areolas peeked out from the edges of her bra cups.

Diana's mother in law Junie started slapping at the man's broad back. He looked over at her with a mixture of amusement and annoyance. The man took it for a few seconds before grabbing Junie's muumuu with his free hand and yanking the garment off her body with one violent motion. Junie after standing in her beige bra and panties for a second and ran embarrassed through the crowd looking for the shelter of the ladies' room.

A man in an Elvis wig and pink bowling shirt tried to step in and free Diana's dress from the large man's grasp. Honfest was mostly attended by women and the husbands that got drug to a festival mostly inspired by a John Waters musical weren't the most capable physically. With one backhanded slap to the face that knocked the Elvis wig off the man's head a message was sent that this man wasn't to be messed with. Even as he slid his fingers into Diana's black bra and started rubbing her nipples none of the other men in the crowd stepped forward to help Diana.

Tanya Rushed to her sister's aide and while she hit harder than Junie the wedge heels she was wearing made it impossible to gain any torque on her slaps to the back of the man's head. With his free hand, the man shoved the off-balance Tanya to the floor. Before Tanya could get to her feet the three other men from Pittsburg were on her. Tanya was in a tug of war for her green spandex pants. Tanya tried to kick with her pants around her knees. One of the Pittsburg guys jumped on Tanya and tried to pin her to the ground.

A clang rang out as Wanda smashed the washboard into the attacker's back like a pro wrestler with a chair. She quickly raised the board to strike a second time. With the board raised high above her head and her arms were locked straight up, Wanda felt her tube top yanked down her sides all the way to her waist by one of the other sports fans. Wanda dropped the board as her green bra was visible to the whole crowd.

The guy on top of Tanya grabbed the waist of Wanda's silver pants and pulled her to the floor. There was a dogpile as the other two Pittsburg tourists joined their friend in his struggles with Tanya and Wanda. Able to return his attentions away from Tanya and Wanda the largest of the creepy frat guys went back to focusing on Diana. His prey was still essentially helpless with her head and arms immobilized in her dress. With his free hand, he tried to slip his fingers into Diana's panties. Diana's screams of protest only encouraged him as his fingers pawed about towards Diana's womanhood.

Tanya and Wanda would have done a better job of protecting their clothing from the involuntary tug of war they were competing with the three men if they hadn't been distracted by Diana's pleas for help. While neither of the girls were happy about the nip slips and wedgies they were suffering at the hands of the drunken attackers, Diana's assault and situation were much more dire.

As Diana was wrapping her head around the inevitable violation she was about to receive, Nita had made her way through the crowd. While Nita had excelled in the intellectual aspects of police training, the memorization of codes and procedures, most of the physical aspect of her academy training at that point had been focused on physical fitness and conditioning as opposed to combat and takedowns. As a result, while Nita's already stunning athletic body was super toned at this point, she didn't have a clue how to stop a hulking rapist mid-attack.

Nita's inner bravery drove to act even without the training as how to handle the situation. Instead of going for her pepper spray or her taser, Wanda pulled her club from its velcro strap. A trained officer probably would have gone for the man's kneecap. Nita instinctively goosed the man in the ass crack with the club. While there was no risk of rectal penetration through the seat of the man's pants, the jolt of sensation at his anus caused the man to shriek in panic. He immediately released his hold on Diana's dress causing her to fall backward on her ample ass.

It took a second for the man's instinctual panic at having his asshole touched to fade. When his fear subsided it quickly changed to rage. Because Nita was in a one-piece jumpsuit instead of a traditional police or security uniform her authority didn't register with the man's primitive brain. What did get through the thick fog of macho caveman thinking was that Nita was very attractive and there was only a zipper keeping her outfit closed. A quick glance to his friends wrestling on the floor saw four very big black tits out in the open. Combined with the two on the girl he had just released had made for a stunning amount of chocolate nipples on display. The man saw no need for that trend to end now and went for Nita's zipper. His desire for coco flesh sped up his actions and he was on Nita before she could strike again with her club.

Nita was stunned at the speed with which her jumpsuit was pulled open. Her arms were trapped in her sleaves as her attacker tugged at her belt. Nita was stunned at the ease with which he unfastened her buckle. She tried to crawl away but was grabbed by her white cotton bra. While her breasts weren't as big as the other girls the pert firmness of her chest more than made up for it as far as the Pittsburg man was concerned. Nita had dark puckered nipples that made the man's cock jump in his pants when they popped out of her bra.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12