All Comments on 'Nita And Wanda At Honfest'

by Pugzilla

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very Nice

Loved it and thanks to the introduction to another fine author and his characters.

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you for commenting

I am a big fan of Palehubby43 stories and overall themes. It was a joy to write for his characters. He does a wonderful job of world building. I am obviously quite taken with the way he incorporates exposure and race into his stories as those are the most obvious similarities in our work but I really love the use of good guy and bad guy characters and the way he writes establishes characters in very short stories. I have another idea for a crossover with Nita for down the road. It won't make this round of crossover stories I am doing this month but I might write it when the Three Wishes story line wraps up with the Taus and I have a slog of story development to get through. It might be a very fun distraction at that point.

Please show Palehubby43 some love by favoriting his stories and/or following him. He has really been great about promoting other authors on Literotica and really helped in writing diverse characters in a way that moves beyond race fetish. Not that there is anything wrong with race fetish but I have received a fair amount of feedback from readers of the exposure and non consent genres that really appreciate that they are represented in those catagories as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like it but....

I like the story and the direction it is heading, but will you be completing the other Wanda series? I like the steady pace you had with the hotel and the ballplayer and was looking forward everytime my wife leaves to go read a new story haha. Hopefully you are planning to finish that part of Wanda out and bring out how her husband secretly wants to watch or join in. Thanks

PugzillaPugzillaalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Back to main story line soon

Thank you for commenting. I know that the Filthy Rich enf porn site stories were not as popular or well read as the main story line but they help develop characters. An obnoxious flaw in this entry was the Pittsburgh crew were generic and interchangeable. They were all just bland with no personality other than sexual predator. I had the same issue with Dillon's crew in the first couple of stories. Just blank nothing characters. Giving them personalities would take too long for the audience who wants a payoff to the story fairly quickly. By writing the side stories I can give personality to one of Dillon's goons and then pay off the story before the readers tune out. Also while not as well read by the core group of my readers, the side stories have been popular with one or two of my fellow authors who have borrowed from my work to create some fantastic work of their own. By writing outside of my main story line I also get a chance to reach readers who may not love my taste in women. I can't have particular tastes in women and find fault in readers who have different preferences. While I didn't love the Spanish Fly entry. It did serve the purpose of adding a new threat level to the overall collection of stories. Dillon and his crew are now a genuine threat in my world. This month I am working on collaborations with others. This entry uses characters from another author who was generous enough to let me write for his female lead. It was a pleasure as I support the concept of collaboration among Literotica authors. I have a new spin-off character's first story done and waiting to post that I want to use for collaboration with others who want to explore some of the things I set up in my world but don't want to subject the characters I am highly invested in to some of experiences my work inspires. I have another story almost done that really informs the main story but keeps it's distance. I am hoping to finish a fourth story for the month that fulfills a comment request for another perspective on the hotel incident in Chicago. While I write what I want to write regardless of the reader requests, it is wonderful when my vision and the requests line up. It's just a good time to deliver while I am writing outside my main story line.

I know you want to hear that I have the next Three Wishes entry ready and waiting to post with a follow up mostly done. While that is not the case, I do feel that the break I took from writing the main story is going to pay off in a better instalment. I really added a couple of nice details that not only improved the entry but also extended the entry without blowing the payoff.

Thank you again for commenting. I heard you and agree. Thank you for your patience while I play a bit as a writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPugzilla@Pugzilla
I am a 40ish male from the southeastern United States. My main focus is on crime/humor fiction. I have a couple of novels under my belt. I like to write short stories about my background characters to flesh out my literary world. I have recently taken up writing on Literotica ...