Nita And Wanda At Honfest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a mighty yank, the man pulled Nita's jumpsuit from her arms and had it tangled around her legs. Nita couldn't kick as her clothes were wrapped around her ankles. With no regard to the crowd around him, the man took one look at Nita's white panty-clad ass and dropped his jeans and boxer shorts to the ground. He had every intention of ramming his erection into Nita's tight young pussy as he prepared to mount Nita from behind there was a quick flash of blue spark behind his ball sack.

Diana had retrieved Nita's taser and buried it in the man's taint. An animalistic squeal rang out from the man's throat as the electricity burnt his scrotum. The surge of current through the man's lower regions caused his prostate to constrict instantly. He blew a load all over Nita's bare back. Any pleasure the man might have registered from orgasm was quickly replaced by the burning sting of pepper spray on his tender manhood. Diana emptied half the can on the man's cock and balls. Diana was no stranger to hard case tough guys who might have powered through a dick macing but the Pittsburg man wasn't one of them. His pained sobbing could be heard throughout the festival.

Diana and Nita were able to turn their attention to the dogpile of Tanya and Wanda versus the remaining three Pittsburg tourists. Being fairly fit workout supplement popping guys they might have felt like they still had the advantage over the four black women. This was not the first time Wanda and Tanya had been in a public confrontation with their breasts hanging out.

Wanda had married her high school sweetheart who had gone on to become a successful professional boxer. She had learned quite a bit from him about how to fight and Wanda could throw a punch like a man torquing her body for maximum effect. Once Tanya was able to slip out of her wedge heels she was not only able to maintain her balance plus she now had the benefit of being able to use the heavy shoes as a weapon.

Once Nita and Diana entered the fray with club and taser the three men were on the receiving end of an embarrassing one-sided beating from a foursome of hot black chicks. It was almost an act of mercy when Sgt. Brown showed up and started breaking up the fight. The battered and demoralized Pittsburg crew put up no resistance as Sgt. Brown took them into custody.

The investigation took longer than anticipated. Sgt. Brown made his way to the transport van. He couldn't help but giggle as he opened the back of the vehicle.

"Man you guys are the most fucked collection of losers I've ever seen in my career." Sgt. brown told the group.

Four sets of eyes looked confused by the police officer's statement.

"It starts bad and just gets worse." the sergeant continued.

The four said nothing as they tried to put on a brave face.

"You assaulted a member of law enforcement, which means not only are you looking at serious charges but that you can't expect a lot of protection from the guards in Baltimore County lock up while wearing Stealers T-shirts. Then your situation gets really bad." Brown started.

The brave front the tourists were putting on started to fade as they contemplated their situation.

"Assaulting the officer was the least stupid thing you did today. It's hard to tell which was the dumbest thing you did aside from that. That white lady you ripped the dress off of, is married to a Florida supreme court judge who is getting promoted to the federal bench as soon as a Democrat gets elected again. He's already calling for your balls." Sgt. Brown laughed.

The reality of what Brown was saying hit like a ton of bricks. Visions of going on the run from the law crossed their minds at the same time.

"If you make bail you're gonna get your bond violated almost immediately. The dark chick with the massive tits is the wife of a bondsman in Tampa. He's on headed north on 95 right now to buy your bond from any bail agent you can call. He's gonna pull your bond." Brown explained.

The four started to look sick as the reality of waiting in jail for trial sunk in. Maybe with the right lawyer, they could beat the charges.

"As hard as it was going to be to win in court when a festival full of people can be called as witnesses, you can't get a lawyer. No quality law firm is going to want to risk the wrath of a federal judge. The other two big titty girls are married to lawyers. One's a big-time prosecutor chomping at the bit to run wild on you. The other one is married to a prominent public defender, highly respected in the southern law community. Don't expect much of a spirited defense from a member of public defender's office after hurting one of their tribe." Brown explained.

The four men could almost sense that Sgt. Brown was holding back one more terrifying detail he was waiting to reveal. They could tell he was enjoying the predicament they had found themselves in. It was hard to imagine facing hard time out of state facing maximum prosecution for a legal system eager to avenge the slight the had committed to prominent members of the community.

"I don't know if you follow boxing or not but you ever hear of a fighter called Duran? Not the "Hands Of Stone" one but "Dead or Alive" one. That's the ex-husband of the chick in the silver pants you assaulted." Sgt. Brown said laughing.

The air in the van felt like it had dropped twenty degrees. Cruiserweight champion Julio "D.O.A." Duran had earned a vicious reputation for brutality in and out of the ring. Still working as a bounty hunter he had recently made national headlines for breaking the shoulder of famous shortstop Anthony Benitez when he had served an arrest warrant after a radio interview where Benitez had bragged about his past sexual conquests including a hotel encounter with an anonymous big titted slut he had run a train on in his minor league days. Julio Duran was most famous for the series of wars he had fought with his best friend and fellow bounty hunter Duane Gannon. If Duran was willing to do that to his friend there was no telling the limits he would go to someone that had assaulted his wife or ex-wife.

"The rumor we're hearing on the radio is he still works for the bail bondsman and is riding shotgun in the car." Sgt. Brown said laughing.

The four turned so white they looked almost blue as they thought of the pictures of Benitez. The broken shoulder had ended a multimillion-dollar a year baseball career but the photos of his arrest mugshots made it obvious the shoulder only told part of the story. Benitez was almost unrecognizable from the swelling in his face.

Somewhere on 95 Julie and his boss Springer passed the four girls as they drove in opposite directions. Wanda knew he would be in the car even before Tanya told her. Some part of her had thought that after the divorce her habit of public nudity was behind her. On some level, she had always believed her string of sexual exploits was tied to her relationship to Julie. She thought that post-Julie, she would no longer end up exposed in public. She had always secretly always blamed Julie for the incidents. Her new husband didn't share Julie's kink of others seeing his wife topless in public. She was surprised to again be in an exposure incident. She was sure she had left that part of her life behind. She had passed the last test only a month before at her ten-year high school reunion. Even without Julie's presence at the event and a roomful of male classmates who had been obsessed with her chest to the extent of going to elaborate lengths to see her topless, she managed to go the entire event without her breasts making an appearance.......That was true for her ten-year reunion but wouldn't be true for her twenty-year reunion.


12