No 13. Third Time Lucky?

Story Info
The way life can bite you or give you pleasure and pain.
11.1k words
4.03
1.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

Just a reminder that this is Fiction, so please don't make the mistake of thinking that it's real, all the characters are over 18 for the sex, they have to be to allow this to be posted on here. I write for my pleasure, not very good at it but I try to improve each time. Sorry if you don't like it.

No. 14. Third time Lucky?

Oh I just sat and watched, not sure what I was watching, my mind was going at the speed of light, the pictures that were flashing through it were of those other times, was this third time lucky, or round three and the knockout was waiting in the wings to floor me? I better explain.

Round 1?

I'm Jeff, let me start from the beginning, at college I had dated my fair share of girls but none of them were going to be my wife, they were for some reason just not right for me to consider them in that post, great fun but not the ones. It was at work that I met and dated Margaret, Mag's, we went out with a group of people who like us were still single, dancing, cinema, theatre or just the pub, we were a party loving gang.

It got serious after about 8 months, we talked and agreed that we would be a couple, we would be exclusive, we still kept going out with our friends but it was looking like she might be the one for me, we were both 19, nearly 20, and as you might remember, at that age the sex was great, I can't say with confidence that I rocked her boat but she sure did mine, nothing was off the table and when we moved in together the frequency just went up, long hard nights, short quickies, oral, doggie, cowgirl etc.

We did try anal when Mag's had her time of the month a couple of times but it never was as good and she said that she wasn't comfortable, anyway, we started with condoms and when we moved in together she went on the pill, oh bliss, it felt so much better bareback.

I proposed to her one night about 6 months later, at a dinner out, she jumped at me saying yes. I was going to have a conversation when we got home before she told everyone and what I had to say might make her decide not to accept my offer, but it never happened, not that night or the next or it just wasn't the right time so I put it off, too late to stop the 'news' getting out anyway. To say we were happy was an understatement, her parents were a bit miffed but mine were all for backing me.

Once you have proposed things take off, dates, planning who where when, I was being left out of most of this thank goodness, it might sound stupid but I had been putting off having a talk about the future with Mag's it just never seemed to be the right time, but I was saved from having this on the evening I had planned to sit her down and talk to her. She blindsided me by phoning while I was on my way to the pub where we were going to start our evening with all our friends, it was a quick call.

"Jeff, I just have to tell you before I tell everyone else, your going to be a Dad, I'm pregnant, we'll talk as soon as you get here, the others are waiting to congratulate you, see you soon." I hadn't been able to say a word before she hung up, and the others knew before me it seemed, but that just made my evening flip from worrying about how she was going to take my talk, to knowing that 1. I wouldn't have to have that talk, and 2. It was over.

I walked into the pub, several of the group were at the bar buying a round, they asked me what I wanted, I asked for a double Scotch, I was going to need it, I waited for the order to be filled and went to our group to face the truth, Mag's was up and all over me before I could say anything and the women were all talking baby and how happy they were for us, Mag sat back down, I stood behind her as she held onto my hand, looking around I wondered how many would be my friend in a few minutes, taking a deep breath.

"You all know that Mag's and I became a couple months ago, we have started to plan the wedding but those seem to be going out the window after this news, do any of you know who Mag's has been shagging as well as me?" the table went from all smiles to complete silence and back to everyone talking at once, Mag's jumped up demanding "to know 'what the hell I was talking about'."

I held my hand up to quiet all the noise down, when they stopped talking I asked again.

"Do any of you know who has been shagging Her, I said looking at Mag's, how about you Mark, you been getting some behind my back?" I had noticed he had gone white, and so had Jim, they had both looked at each other as I asked the first time, "So?"

"What the hell are you talking about we agreed to be exclusive, I haven't slept with anyone else since you proposed to me, I don't know what has got into your head."

Mag's put a good show on I thought, she said it with such authority if I didn't know better I might have had second thoughts.

"Okay, how do you think you got pregnant?"

"Well I don't think you want me to tell you do you, I thought you knew about how that happens, we've been having sex, the pill isn't 100% safe, and as we gave up using condoms it must have been one of those things, I love you, I know it's yours, it has to be." I just looked at her, I took a hard look at Mark and Jim.

"You really are a piece of work aren't you, you have been having sex with someone else as well as me, maybe more than just the one? and now you are trying to get me to accept another man's baby as mine and if you are shagging behind my back now, you would have gone on having others even after we were married."

Mag's was trying to deny it all, but I wouldn't let her.

"I know it's not mine, 100% NOT MINE, you see I was going to have this chat with you tonight, I had an accident when I was 7, in the playground, I am sterile, I can not have children, not now not ever. So I'm interested to know, which one of these so called friends is it, or is it both." Mag's had the decency to look ashamed but didn't say anything more. I left them to it.

I went home, packed her things in any bags I could find, put them on the landing, locked the door and went to bed with a bottle of scotch. Looks like I dodged a bullet. It took a year until I went out with a girl again.

Round 2?

I'd been back on the dating scene for a while, I took it easy, I wasn't looking for anything long term, but somehow I hooked up with Beth on a night out, she was a 5 foot tall laugh a minute type of girl, she could and did out drink a lot of blokes, she never dressed to impress always in baggy tops and longish skirts, we had knocked about together but one morning I woke up hungover, my head was pounding and even I could smell that someone had been sick, it must have been me.

"Oh you wake, Beth said with a laugh, here drink this. I have no idea what it was but anything to take the taste in my mouth away would be truly welcome. Now get up and in the shower, you stink." she told me.

I went to get out of bed but realised that I was naked, I looked at her, she smiled back.

"It's alright, we didn't do anything last night, you weren't in any condition to even if I wanted to." She said going out of the room.

I got in the shower, it did feel good, the smell of her soap wasn't very manly but I didn't care, it wasn't until I turned the shower off that I found no towel, just as I was going to call out and ask for one the door opened and Beth walked in holding one towards me, before I could cover my bits, she just said.

"It's alright I saw it last night, who do you think undressed you? Sorry haven't much you can wear for the moment but this will have to do." Putting a small dressing gown on the side.

When I had dried myself and put this gown on I found that it was small, it bearly overlapped at the front, it came just below my tackle.

I went to the kitchen as I could hear Beth making something, it turned out to be toast and tea, Beth had pyjamas on, they were thick and looked like winter ones, you know, warm, definitely not sexy.

We sat and she told me that she brought me here as she wasn't happy for me to go home alone in the state I was in.

I apologised for anything I might have done to offend her, she said I had been the perfect gentleman, but I needed more sleep and besides I couldn't go home as my clothes were drying after she had had to wash them.

As we entered the bedroom Beth said she had changed the bed while I was showering, she pulled the covers back and told me to get in, I was hesitant as I was naked, but I needed more sleep, as I put the robe on the chair I turned to see Beth pulling her top off and bend over as she slid the bottoms down, I took a big gulp as my cock rose to full hardness.

"Oh good, it's looking like you're recovering, I couldn't raise him last night, as much as I tried." Said Beth smiling.

I got in bed as I was wondering if she was pulling my leg or hadn't I been able to get a hard on. I had no memory of last night at all.

Beth got in the other side, she rolled over towards me, gave me a quick kiss on my lips and told me to get some sleep, I might be needing it later. Which of course just made me harder. I went to hold her but she just said 'Don't.' Much as I thought I would have trouble getting to sleep, I don't remember much until I was in this dream and I woke up just as I was going to explode down Beth's throat, but it wasn't a dream and as she pulled my balls down I exploded for real.

"MMMMMMM that's got that out of the way, you taste good," Beth said moving up the bed to kiss me, I had no problem kissing the mouth that had just taken my load.

Now let's see how good you are at repaying the favour." Beth rolled onto her back pushed the covers off with her feet and opened her legs wide.

I didn't need asking twice, I gave her a quick kiss on the lips, a suck on both nipples on my way down to savour her delights. She had a little inney, her lips were tucked in tight, not open and out on view, a tuft of hair over her mons. I licked and I sucked all around her opening, not in it or on it, just teasing her, she must have been turned on as it wasn't long before she was asking me to 'Just lick it, put a finger in, like last night I was a gentleman, as I pushed in and out of that oh so wet opening, I sucked on her clit, Bang, she went off like a rocket on firework night, I didn't stop, I took her to 2 more peaks before I wanted to feel just how tight that tunnel was back as deep as I could get.

It was tight, and easy to slide into as it was running with liquid, as I bottomed out for the tenth time Beth clamped around my intruder and milked me to completion as she had her own climax again.

It took some time to get the strength to roll off of her, I was locked on my hands and knees trying not to crush her.

"Fuck Jeff, that was worth waiting for, why haven't you made a move on me before, I've been waiting for you to get into my knickers."

"Bloody hell Beth, I didn't think you would want anything to do with me, I've not been that much fun to be with after....... you know. I've been busy, just trying to forget it."

We didn't get out of bed except to clean up and eat until lunchtime the next day, it wasn't all sex, but a lot of it was, I felt good for the first time in a long while, we went out to eat.

When we came back it was to the bedroom again, I'm not sure how I managed it, a woman can take much more from a man than most men can give a woman, I'm no super stud, Mr average I had hopes of being, but somehow Beth brought the stud out of me. I went back to my flat that night, work would be calling for the 2 of us.

When I returned from work Monday evening I found a note telling me to come down to Beth's, she had dinner ready if I would like some. It turned into every night, we might go to the pub to eat, but it ended up the same every night, have something to eat and drink and then have sex.

It might be soft slow loving, it might be quick hard fucking, but it was sex the like of nothing I had experienced before, Beth was the complete sex partner, she enjoyed sex in any form, I had never had a girlfriend that liked to be tied up, spanked, made to give blowjobs, face fucked if I wanted, the anal sex with her was something else, it was an experience that took her an hour to prepare for unless it was just in my lust that I missed and entered the wrong hole, it never fazed her, it scared the crap out of me.

A month, maybe 2, after that first time we had a long weekend and went away to a nice little hotel in the countryside, I realised that apart from sex, we had nothing in common, we liked different music, different food, TV programs, books the list went on. The second night after having just finished a long slow coupling, Beth was looking at the end of the bed.

"You thinking what I'm thinking? I just grunted. You don't want to carry this on do you." it took me a while to reply.

"I hate to say it but yes, God I love the sex, I've never had so much or so good, but what else do we have in common, could we stay together? I would love to declare my love for you, but it's sex that you make so good, I don't think we can last, we have nothing in common, nothing, so you're right, when did you work it out? I'm probably way behind you, I don't want to lose you as a friend, but we must stop being this couple, I don't want to stop you from meeting your Mr Right, I wish I was that man but......."

Beth hugged me, told me how sorry she was, that we would stay the best of friends, and gave me some of the best sex we had had together.

On our return home, each of us to our own flats, it was a sad time in mine, we saw each other in the hallway, even kissed hello, but I wasn't invited to dinner again. Life, as they say, went on.

Work was what I turned to, I worked longer hours, I worked weekends, anything to keep me occupied, I didn't particularly like my job but it paid well, I banked most of it, stashed it away, for what, I asked myself.

6 or maybe 7 months after that weekend, it was a Saturday evening when I answered the knock on my door around 9.00 p.m. Beth pushed past me when I opened it, as she walked into the lounge her coat dropped to the floor, she had high heels on, hold up stockings and a collar, now we had played this before when she had the collar on she acted like a live sex toy, it was her way of saying 'treat me like a slut'.

"I know we said we wouldn't, but I miss you, I know you're not getting any so don't argue, take me to bed and treat me how you know I want to be treated." turned and went to my bedroom.

I could tell you that I didn't, but we all know a cock has the last say when a naked woman asks for sex, I did, we did, it was fucking great, I treated her like a slut, fucked her silly late into the next morning, it ended after a long slow bout of making love, then we fell asleep hugging.

I woke on my own, a note on her pillow, it read. 'Thanks for last night, I needed that badly, see you around. Beth. XXX

Round 3?

It was one of Beth's friends Wendy, who I started to see was a true friend to her, she helped her to get over me, ( what a big head I've got,) she had a young son and daughter, her husband had an accident a year after her son was born I was told, leaving her on her own with 2 small kids, how she coped was beyond me.

It was at a BBQ in the courtyard of our flats that I think Beth set us up, little Ben was 4, Jane was a 7 year old that had the opinions of a 20 year old and didn't mind sharing them with anybody, she took on the role of minder to her brother, woe betide anybody, young or old that said or did anything against Ben or mummy Wendy.

I ended up putting a plaster on Ben's knee after he fell on the patio, Jane stood watching as I did all the silly talk to a child who was in shock but not hurt in any way. After that the pair of them were never far from me, it was when I saw Beth nodding in my direction to Wendy I felt something was up, they both smiled at me when they saw me watching them watching me. Jane was as persistent as any young girl is, that I had to be at their house in the morning, I was to take them to the park, much as I tried to tell them that I couldn't do that Jane was having none of it, she even got Ben in telling me that I just had to come. Wendy had a strange look on her face as she came to my rescue, when Jane started to go on again about the park she told her not to be silly I didn't want to go with them, why would I? Jane stood shoulders back hands on her hips.

"Because you both like each other and he would be our dad if you married him. We like him as well."

I looked at Wendy, she looked at me, Beth just asked if the children wanted ice cream, and that left Wendy and me looking at each other, a bit stunned.

When I picked the 3 of them up in the morning, thank God it was Saturday the sun was shining and they lived not far away, and I still couldn't understand how this had happened, but Beth and Jane were deep within that somewhere. It turned into the whole day, it fled by, I had tea with the kids, scrambled eggs on toast, I had to read a story to both before I got away at 7.30.

My mind was more than a little confused as I sat drinking a beer at home, I'd not thought that kids would be fun, my limit with any had been watching from a distance, today I had helped carry one or other as they got tired out, put them on and off rides, held hands as we walked, it felt good.

The phone ringing startled me out of my dreams.

"Sorry to have put you through that today, it's Wendy, sorry I had to get your number from Beth, I don't know what came over Jane, she's never been like this before, but I just had to thank you for being such a sport with the children, you did amazingly good for someone who hasn't had kids, I will not let them get you involved in our lives again, but thanks, you made the kids day." I hadn't had time to say a word.

"It was fine, I can't believe how much I enjoyed the day as well, you have done a fantastic job with raising such a great pair of kids, I wouldn't mind doing that again, if that wasn't getting in the way of your boyfriend or anybody else, or you would rather I didn't?"

"Did I just hear you right, you want to be around my kids? They don't normally behave as well as they did today, most days I have trouble with them whenever we go out, are you sure you want to?"

Before Wendy could say anything else to put me off I jumped back in with.

"Well I'll only come on one condition, you have to promise me that we can have a proper meal when they go to bed, I'm starving."

Wendy laughed and said that she should have offered me something more, but it had slipped her mind, we chatted a bit more and she said that if the kids made a fuss she would let me know.

It was an hour later that the doorbell rang, it was getting on for 10.30. Who could want me at this hour, Beth breezed in carrying a bag, it turned out to be a full Indian meal.

"I heard how good you were today and how hungry as you only ate with the kids, tuck in, I'll just have a little bit." She just got the plates out and set the table, we ate in silence, until we were full.

"You know that you won't be getting in Wendy's bed anytime soon don't you, but don't worry, I'll be here to take care of you, I know that you don't want me in the long term, but I need as much of you as I can get before you go off and take Wendy's love."

I'd love to say that I was able to turn her down, but that would be a lie, we went to bed and Beth did what she did best, it started hard and quick, but the second round was a long slow love session, in the morning she was gone again.

It happened after I visited Wendy and the kids, Jane was the right matchmaker she did everything to push us together and made no bones about it.

It was clear that Wendy phoned Beth after I left every time, what was said I could only guess at, but Beth would turn up soon after I got home, to start with I tried to send her away, but on the fourth date (?) with the kids, Wendy said in passing that she hoped that Beth was taking care of my needs when I got home.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers