No 13. Third Time Lucky?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so tempted, I could still taste her, smell her, I still had a hold of her cheeks, God I was in two minds but if it wasn't true why did she stop me, why didn't she just let me back in, it had to be true.

We went back to Wendy, Beth wanted to be there so that I was not going to do anything silly.

As we walked in Wendy flew at me tear tracks down her face, her eyes were bloodshot and she was blowing her nose as she grabbed me and pulled me into her arms.

"I'm sorry it isn't what you think, it was going to be a surprise, on our anniversary, I hid it all just to give you the only thing I could think of that you had never done with me, it's the only thing I have to offer you, you have to believe me, ask Beth, she took me to buy it all she's been coaching me." and then she looked down, then at me and then at Beth.

I saw something pass between them, it was just a look a microsecond, but it was something. Wendy hadn't let go of me, Beth just stood looking at the two of us, if I was a really good judge of character, and I didn't think I was bad at it, I asked myself if it was fear that I was looking at, but fear of what, fear that Wendy and I might split? fear that I might stay with Wendy, or was there something that I didn't know about? All this in the blink of an eye.

"Okay, I believe that, but I know that it's not the whole story is it, what's going on that you 'don't ' want to tell me, who's going to go first?"

The look on their faces mirrored each other, shock, fear, desperation, but it morphed into surrender, they looked at each other and asked if we could sit down. I kept standing, they sat on the sofa, at each end away from the other.

Wendy took the lead. "I promise that what I tell you is the truth, I love you, the toys are, were, for me to use to get used to, you know..... I've never been..... I've never had anal sex, it isn't something that I wanted to do, but it's the only thing We could come up with for our anniversary. I talked to Beth, you know what she's like, you have..... well you know what I mean.

She took me shopping, so I could get what I needed, and walked me through how it should happen, I know it sounds stupid but... it scared me, it just didn't feel right, so I talked to her again and she came around......

God this is so embarrassing. She came round and she got me ready and...... I was so nervous, I couldn't relax and so..... Beth relaxed me, if you know what I mean. We had been together, before, before you and me."

I sat down on the chair facing them, my legs wouldn't hold me up anymore. I can't tell you what I was feeling, it was as big a shock as what had happened with Mag's, all those years ago. Wendy started to talk again.

"I love you and feel so bad that I have..... I don't know, betrayed you? let you down, but you have to believe that I would never hurt you on purpose. I can see it now, the misery on your face is killing me, please say something. Please say we are going to be alright, please...."

I just had nothing that made any sense going on in my mind, I loved her I loved that she had thought to give me her last virginity, not that it was anything that I was desperate to claim.

I heard Beth take a big breath.

"It's my fault, I should have told her, I should have stayed away from helping but you know me, it's sex, I can't stay away from it, I can't stay away from you, and Wendy was trying to give you such a great present, I got carried away and it was a way for me to feel that I was near to you in a strange way, I know you love Wendy, and I have never done more than tease you since we parted, I have helped you both and Ben and Jane as much as....... " I saw that she had said something that she regretted. "We just got carried away, it was just sex, it wasn't supposed to happen, once, but it has." She went silent.

"I believe you. I said looking at them both. But what about the kids, how have you helped them.... In relation to this mess?" Beth was looking at her feet. Wendy was looking at Beth in a quizzical way as well. It was quiet for a long time, both Wendy and I looking at her staring at the floor.

"I only helped Jane when she was going through a rough time, some boy was being a pest and she asked me how to deal with it, we ended up....... I ended up telling her how to get the most out of her relationships." I jumped in.

"That wasn't what you were going to say was it."

"No, we ended up in bed, I taught her about girl love, it went on for a month, I didn't hurt her I just wanted to help her, show her that it was okay to be who you are, I hope she....." she stopped.

"And what about Ben?" Wendy asked in a soft voice.

"You're going to hate me, both of you. I gave him the best birthday present he will ever have, I taught him how to treat a woman, how to make love to any woman he had the fortune get into bed with. I made him a man, it was his 18th after all.

Am I proud of that, what I have done with both of them? Yes I am, it might hurt you, but I made both of them understand what love is, and that sex wasn't necessarily love, whoever they end up with, they will get the benefit of the love that I showed them. It wasn't just sex."

I sat thinking, Beth had bedded our whole family, but I could see in her face that she loved them and had done it out of love to each of us, she had set Ben on his life's journey in a way that I wished that someone had done for me, none of the poor fumblings I had had, Beth was a terrific woman, both in and out of bed, Jane would have gone through this one way or another, so helping her understand her feelings could only be good.

But what about Wendy, she was my wife, stupid to say but Beth wasn't a man, no cock involved, then the dildo came into mind.

Was it cheating? Bloody right it was, said the man who could still taste the juice of a pussy he had not so long ago been sucking and licking, not his wife.

Did I love her? Oh yes, very much so, but which one am I thinking of?

I went to bed, I was mentally and physically exhausted, I left them in the lounge. I had no trouble going to sleep, much to my surprise.

Ben shook my shoulder, I woke with a jump.

"You alright Dad? Beth loves you Mum loves you as well, I know that you love them both as well, please forgive them, please. Beth gave me the best start I could every ask for, I don't love her, well more than as a friend. I've got to go, thanks Dad, love you." and he was gone, I fell asleep.

"Move over Dad. I rolled over, and the bed moved. You know that I love you don't you, you know that I know that you love both Mum and Beth don't you, what you don't know is that I used to fantasise that it was me you were..... Fucking or making love to instead of Mum.

I used to love hearing you together, Beth showed me that I could be that person, in a loving relationship, just like you and Mum are, they told me, they told me that you know about Beth and I, please don't think badly of her, she did the most beautiful thing for me, and Ben, it wasn't just sex, it was done with love, I can't imagine that you have never just had sex with someone that meant nothing to you, and..... enjoyed it.

I'm not your true daughter am I, but we love each other, don't we? Please don't let what you have go to waste if it's just the sex thing... that's bothering you..... between Mum and Beth, get your own back...... she didn't say anything for a long time.

"Get your own back, let me..... let me be the one to help you, Oh I don't know, fuck the living daylights out of me if it will make you take Mum AND Beth back. Back to bed where they both belong."

SHIT, what the..... Am I going mad, did Jane just say that, I know that I wasn't the seed that made Jane, but she was my daughter in every other way, I could never dream of taking her as a lover, just as I would never think of Ben in that way, it did make me think how much she loved me if she was willing to do that, and how much she loved her Mum and Beth.

I needed to talk to Wendy, and Beth....

I lay there after Jane had left, my mind going around and around the problem. It was dark now, no idea what the time was, but the door opened and 2 bodies moved inside, one went on each side of the bed.

"Can we talk? said Wendy. Jane left without telling us what you said to her, she was very upset, I know we have been stupid, well more me than Beth, but what's going to happen, can we, can I make this right in some way?"

I was just going to tell them to go when Beth did the only thing that I hadn't thought of.

"I don't care about you but I'm going to get in bed with you and hope that Wendy and I don't get thrown out," said Beth as she stripped off. Wendy looked at her and joined in undressing, it wasn't a striptease, it was a mad fight to be the first to get under the covers with me, Beth won but only by her having started first. I lay there fist in shock, then in terror, then in..... Oh hell, If this was hell, bring it on.

Beth led, Beth mostly led, let's just say that they brought me round to their way of thinking without much trouble.

I'd watched porn with 2 women, but the reality of it happening in the bed you're in at the same time was something else entirely.

Who did what with whom, doesn't matter, we did everything to each other several times that night.

The sunrise made the bedroom warm and inviting, my head was full of 'What the fuck had I done' type of thoughts, Wendy was awake watching me, she had the look of the condemned man waiting for the axe to drop, it changed into long cries of relief as I drew her in for a kiss.

"I won't see Beth again, I won't be with anyone else ever again, I"

I stopped her with a kiss.

"NO. No you WILL be with Beth again, WE will be with Beth again." I never got to finish the sentence, Beth and Wendy were all over me, we were all late for work, but I for one didn't care.

Life was never the same again, Beth was now part of 'our' family in the most intimate way, we agreed that we played or loved together or not at all, I know that Beth would go off sometimes with Jane, when she was going through a rough patch with her latest, I didn't care if that was just to talk or was more physical.

I was right in that Beth and I couldn't have lived together on our own, we still didn't have lots of things apart from sex that we could have spent doing.

I do know that Ben was treated to one day, a full 24 hours of Beth, she asked if I would let her be his 21st birthday present, but she promised that it would be the last time that she would be with anyone else.

It's funny, ( not haha.) how I could be jealous, here was I having 2 women on a nightly basis in my bed, the sex was, well what do you think. But I didn't own either one's body did I, it was a gift that they gave me, so I said yes.

That day was endless to me, Wendy knew that I felt betrayed, knew that whatever happened Beth would be mine after that day.

But I didn't.

It took me over a month to get my head from out of my behind, it came to a head one night.

There was talk between the girls, nothing unusual, but there was a tension between them that I wasn't sure of, Wendy told me she was going for a bath, Beth said that she was going to sort out something in the bedroom, in my ignorance I just sat watching the box.

I heard a commotion upstairs, went to investigate. I found Beth face down on the bed, she was cuffed to it, arms and legs, spread out like we play sex games occasionally, Wendy was dressed in her black stockings, high heels with her collar on, oh goody I thought, but then Wendy gave Beth such a slap with the paddle, it wasn't in any way a loving or sexy way, it was to cause as much pain as she could, and then she did it again.

Beth made a lot of noise, not as much as she would have if the ball gag, (that was a new toy to me) wasn't strapped tightly into her mouth. Wendy changed to a crop, I watched the first two welts rise from Beth's bum cheeks before I stopped it.

"What the..... "I said.

"I'm teaching this slut that she can never, never do that again, she's hurt you, she's affected everything we had, you can't love me like you used to, you haven't made love to either of us since that day, it's killing me and I have had enough.

I told her, I told her she must suffer as much as you have.

You won't tell her so I have. I want to make sure she knows that if she so much as kisses anyone she's out.... "

I could see from the redness from the paddle that Wendy had not pulled her punches and I thought that the welts might scar her for real. I unbuckled the gag, Beth was taking in great gulps of air, as I started to undo the leg cuff Beth told me to leave them on.

"No, leave them on, Wendy's right, I was selfish, I never thought of your or Wendy's feelings, as always it's my pleasure that came first, Wendy is right, I need to be taught a lesson, let her carry on."

Wendy just used the crop again, and again, two more welts appeared.

"No, that's enough, it's not all her fault was it, I said she could go, I gave my permission to.... " my voice broke, I gave her my permission."

I undid the cuffs, Wendy had a warm damp cloth ready to soothe Beth, it happened without my thinking, I kissed her welts, I...... Well it ended up me making love to both of them, but Wendy made sure that it was her arse where I left my load, then she made sure that Beth swallowed it from her by sitting on her face and commanded that Beth got every drop and cleaned my cock off as well.

Beth did scar, it was a constant reminder to us all, that we lived in a delicate place, love is a funny thing

So our little family members went on with life, yes we had our ups and downs, but thank goodness more ups than downs, Jane met a man that did it for her when she was 34, Jon.

I think we had given up on her meeting the right man, or girl, for her, but it came out of the blue one evening, they surprised us.

I took him to the pub to let the women fuss. Ben followed soon after, his wife Ann is a darling, she teases me something rotten, yes she knows all about Beth, she took Beth off the second time of visiting, to thank her, to ask if she had any tips, Beth asked me to go with them and show Ann her strips, she told Ann that this is what you get in this loving family if you cock it up. Jon got the same treatment later.

Ann asked if she could show the three of us something a year after getting married, we sat on the couch as Ann stood in front of us, raised her skirt to show us her smooth bald pussy, it had 'Ben's' tattooed across it.

It's a good life, if you don't weaken!