No 13. Third Time Lucky?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to say that I didn't want Beth but Wendy looked me in the eye and said that she would not be taking care of my needs anytime soon, let Beth.

I begged off the next couple of weekends, I felt bad that the kids might feel let down by that but if Wendy didn't want me to be anything more than a friend I had to start to find a life outside of the kids. Who was I trying to fool, I missed Wendy, I missed her closeness, her, oh bugger I wanted to be more than her friend, and then there were the kids.

The third Saturday morning without making plans to meet up a loud knocking on the door forced me to put a dressing gown on, I was lounging on the sofa watching the Saturday morning show, it was 9:30, and whoever the hell it was had a piece of my mind coming.

As I opened the door I was seized around the leg by little arms and attacked at mid level by Jane, she held on tight and said quietly that I had to.

"Just kiss Mummy, I know she says that she doesn't want you to but if you don't she'll never know you like her. Now would be a good time."

She let go and pulled Wendy inside and closed the door.

"Well, what are you waiting for."

I lent in and kissed Wendy full on the lips, she just stood there, I lent in and held her shoulders as I kissed her again with more passion, and all of a sudden we were kissing, yes, she returned my kiss, she started using her tongue as we took a hold of each other, I think it was the kids asking what channel was the cartoons on that stopped us. We both took a step back, both looking embarrassed but Jane just called out "About time."

It was the last night that Beth came to me, I didn't want to go there with her but Beth is a hard woman to stop, and where sex is involved nearly impossible, Beth was insatiable, I was only there to give her what she wanted, and boy did she want, I was sore from her demands all during the night, at 9.00 in the morning Beth showered, dressed and came back to my bed where I was resting after a night of constant exercise, how I was still awake was anyone's guess.

"That's it, you are off limits as from now, Wendy's not one for sharing and I don't blame her, treat them well, if you hurt them I will hurt you back." with that she stood, kissed me and left.

As she was at the front door she called out that I was to be at Wendy's at 6.30 tonight, to read the kids a bedtime story and take Wendy to dinner, everything was booked, don't be late and the door slammed.

I wasn't late, I was early, I enjoyed reading bedtime stories to the kids, not done it much, yet, but time would tell, Jane jumped up and down when she saw me.

Wendy was off somewhere doing what women do when going out, I'll only be a minute turned out to be nearer 45, but I didn't care, Beth being there surprised me, but the kids had to have a babysitter I was told, and who better than Beth.

Our date was to a restaurant, it was busy, so much so that we were neatly pushed up against the wall right at the back, knees touching as we faced each other, I remembered that I hadn't told her how beautiful she looked tonight, too much going on.

"I'm sorry but I should have told you how beautiful you look tonight."

"Oh don't be silly, but thank you for being such a good liar," Wendy said before I could say more. But I saw the smile as she said it.

"I mean every word of it, you are beautiful in so many ways, this is one of the first times I have seen you in a dress, you normally have trousers on, if you were mine I'd ban you from wearing them...... oh I don't mean to embarrass you but from the little I glimpsed they look amazing.... Am I saying too much am I talking out loud?" I was rambling.

"Oh no, you're not embarrassing me, flattery maybe, boasting my ego most certainly, keep it up I could get used to this."

Thankfully it went better from there, I managed to keep my tongue under control and, my foot out of my mouth, she asked why I wanted to have anything to do with her and the kids.

I told her honestly that I didn't know why, I found that the kids were just.... I couldn't answer with any real reason, but her on the other hand, I could tell her but thought that it was much more than she needed to hear now, so just said I loved the company.

She told me that the kids had started to behave much better since I had been around, and looking flushed said that she hoped that I might hang around a little longer.

Taking her hand over the table I said "Only if you wanted me to." Wendy squeezed my hand back as she nodded and said "Please."

I don't remember much else until we got home, I must not have made too much of a cockup as she held my hand in the taxi on the way home. Beth greeted us when we went in, telling us to keep the noise down Jane had only just gone off, Wendy said that she would pop up to check on them, Beth called her a cow, not trusting her not to have sold them while we were out.

Coffee was served by Beth as she asked Wendy how the night went. I sat listening to them babble on, Beth asked after a while if I would walk her home, and made an excuse to leave Wendy and me alone as she got her coat. Wendy took my hand and kissed me deeply, by the door, we parted abruptly when Beth came down the stairs.

On the walk back Beth had a hold of my arm, asking for all the details, making a joke of how embarrassed I was. She gave me a chaste kiss as I left her at her door.

Midweek Wendy asked if I would like to read the kids a story the next night, I jumped at the chance of seeing Wendy, but made out it was only the kids I wanted to see. The next night I was swamped by the 2 little ones, Ben wanted me to see his car collection, Jane wanted to know when I was going to ask 'Mummy, to marry me. I'm sure Wendy caught the tail end of that and shooed Jane away.

I noticed that Wendy had a skirt on, a short one at that, not immodest but it showed off those legs a treat, I helped put Ben to bed, Jane only wanted me to read to her after Ben's story time.

When they were settled down Wendy offered some warmed up stew which I loved, we sat chatting and moved to the sofa with coffee, the chat turned into kisses, long deep kisses. I didn't try to do anything else, I did compliment her legs, I told her I thought she looked great.

"Why thank you kind sir, if I'm not mistaken you would like to see more wouldn't you, but I'm sorry I'm not ready for that yet. I'll understand if you don't want to see me again."

"Don't be silly, yes I'd love to see more of you and not just for your body, I want to get you to trust me, and learn that I could be so good for you and your kids, I have to admit that I have found that I love, being with them, it surprised me." We chatted more, we kissed more before I went home.

6 months on, Wendy took me to her bed, once again it was a fast first time, I made sure that she was satisfied before I took my pleasure, after all, I hadn't had sex after Beth left me that morning all that time ago.

Yes, I was very good friends with my hand, but I didn't think that as sex. The aftermath of that first time was just us cuddling and kissing, I was scared of going too fast for her, but I needn't have worried, she just took over, it lasted a long time, we changed positions, and speeds, and put as much into pleasuring the other. I wasn't allowed to stay the night, but I didn't care, I was happier than I thought I would ever be.

I wasn't going to rush Wendy, it would have to be at her speed. It must have been two months after that first night that I stayed, we had been having some sort of sex most times we were together, if the kids were asleep, or on the very odd occasion that Beth had taken them somewhere for the afternoon.

I arranged a 2 day break in a little hotel near the beach in Bournemouth, it was two rooms that had a door between them, one for the kids and one for us, arriving on the Friday evening the kids were so excited to see the sea, Saturday morning bright and early, much too early for me, Ben came in our room asking 'DADDY can I have a drink?' It took a minute for the penny to drop, and as I got out of bed he asked again if we could all go to see the sea again DADDY, Wendy was looking at me with wide open eyes, I could see the fear in them.

"Where else do you think we were going? How about the fun fair later as well." I thought that might make him happy, I got him a drink and told him that he must go back to bed for a bit longer, it was too early to go out.

When I got back to our room Wendy told me to shut the door, as I turned back towards her she dropped the covers, she had taken her nightdress off.

"Does DADDY want to make mummy happy as well?" she said laughing, laying back and opening her legs, she had never been like that before. Just as I got my full length inside her oh so sweet tunnel the door opened and Jane walked in.

"Can we watch the TV? Why is DADDY on top of you, mummy?"

I was paralysed with fear, Wendy just said Daddy's 'just checking if I have something in my hair dear, yes go watch the cartoons, shut the door please.' I'd lost my passion.

"MMMM feels like I have some work to do before you please me, roll over." I did, she did and drew my soft cock into her mouth, it wasn't long till I moved her onto her back again and took over from where I left off, it was quick but oh so good.

As we cuddled after, Wendy was stroking my chest as she teased me by calling me daddy all the time, it became her joke the whole weekend.

It was that weekend that I made my mind up to ask that question, you know the big one, I arranged a small party at hers, for a month's time, invited some of the kid's friends and Beth of course, it was a Saturday afternoon, it was going well I thought, we were both kept busy running around playing games and picking up after them.

I took a deep breath and called the adults into the kitchen, I had poured a drink for everyone, just a little bubbly, I cleared my throat and taking Wendy's hand asked her to marry me. I was expecting tears, I was expecting jumping for joy, I got both, but from everyone but Wendy, her face went white, she burst into tears and fled, Beth went after her.

I got my coat and walked out, no idea where I walked or for how long. I found myself sitting on the railings watching the water on the canal, it must have been raining, I was wet right through my coat.

"Come on, you need to dry out, and Wendy is going mad, you need to listen to her, she's sorry for how she reacted, and the kids are missing you already, come on," Beth said.

"How can I go back, I'v made a fool of her and me, I put her in a place that she didn't want to be, I'm just stupid, stupid stupid stupid."

"No, your nothing like stupid, well not about this, you might be stupidly in love with her BUT you just need to hear what she has to say, staying here isn't going to get you married to her is it." Beth took my hand and pulled.

I wasn't in the best frame of mind as we walked back in silence, Beth kissed me as she opened the door to Wendy's house, I was grabbed by 3 sets of arms as I walked in, it was tears all around. I told the kids that I had to go for a walk and forgot my way, Jane knew that was just not true but Ben took it.

Beth took the kids out to get ice cream, Wendy hadn't let go of my hand from the first step I took inside, it was a death grip.

It was all 'I'm sorry, it's not what you think', but what else was I to think, she liked me, but not enough to marry me, could I live with that, I doubted it, and that's what I told her.

The tears returned. Wendy pushed me onto the sofa, wet coat and all, straddled me so I couldn't get up, and made me listen to her.

"It's my fault, Beth told me to tell you ages ago, but I kept putting it off, I've dreamed of you asking me... too you know, I want to say YES, YES, YES, but I can't, I'm still married..... It's a long story but I love you, will you let me tell you about it?"

Well that slapped me in the face, married, still, what about the accident? Where is he, why is she still, is she still seeing him, all this going through my brain, questions, questions, questions, I had no choice but to hear her out.

It turned out that he was a brute, he had groomed her to be his wife, he had plenty of money and power, didn't love her but for some reason wanted her as his wife, that was until the birth of Jane, then he changed even more, she wouldn't go into the details but he had other women, the accident was that he impregnated 3 women in the same month, when Wendy found out about the others she made a stand, he folded as he didn't want the publicity, long story short, he set her up here, paid for the kids and gave her an allowance to keep quiet.

I was thrown by all this as anyone would be, Wendy got off of me and went to her phone and sent a text.

"Come on you need to get warmed up and dry off." She took my coat and hung it up to dry, took me to the shower and helped me undress, I was cold, and as the warm water hit me I realised just how cold I was, Wendy joined me in the water, kissing me and just holding me, nothing sexual, just touching. Drying me off she took me to our bed, that's what I had been thinking of it as, ours. She made love to me like she had never before, long and slow with so much passion. I knew then that we were going to be alright, she loved me.

Round 4?

It took over a year to get 'him' to agree to a divorce, he made it hard until I warned him that if it took any longer I would go to the press and make a stink, I would buy shares in the company's he was on the board of and go to the shareholders meetings and make a fuss.

Wendy and I had been living together, it just felt so good, the kids were great, trouble at times but that's what kids are, everything wasn't bright and full of sex all the time Wendy and I had our disagreements now and then, but we never went to bed, or should I say to sleep, until it was sorted out, makeup sex is always better than normal.

Our marriage was small, it's what Wendy wanted, friends and family, not that we had many, but it was a good day and the kids were loving all the dressing up, of course they were spoiled all day and from what we hear the week with Beth while we were on honeymoon.

Sex was good not as much or with the variety that Beth and I shared, but in its own way better, better because it's with the one who I love. Wendy wasn't as talented in that department, but she was willing to go along with me and probably do more than she would have if I hadn't pushed that little bit.

Well, that was apart from her rear, as I found to my cost one night, we were having a long slow screw, nothing else described it, I was screwing her doggy, deep and slow, Wendy was on her hands and feet on the floor, I could, (did) have a hold of her breasts, pulling those nipples that gave me so much pleasure every time I got a hold of them, anyway, I was deep in her on my down stroke, I would stroke her side, her bum, her thighs and rub up and down her back, on this night I, without thinking, wet my thumb and started to rub her rosebud, in an instant I wasn't in her anymore, she has spun around and smacked my face.

"Never go there, never." well that told me, sex was finished for that night, we talked, but really she told me nothing but she would not let me play with that. End of.

I let it go, knowing that there was more to it than she was comfortable with telling me, I was okay with that.

The next morning Wendy made amends by waking me with a blowjob, not something she did many mornings.

We were alright. As time moved on I was as happy as I ever was, Beth was a constant friend to both of us, babysitter, party planner, present advisor, confidant, tease.... I suppose that she was the third woman in my life that I would kill for, Jane being my second.

So 9 / 10 years on, still happy as Lary as they say, sex was still high on 'our joint good things to do list'.

Beth had never had a lasting relationship from what I saw or heard from Wendy, but she was still a good looking woman who still had time to find 'him', she would sometimes come around half drunk, unhappy, and we would let her talk or ramble on, put her to bed and be the best friends we could be. Jane was off at University, not far but far enough to have her staying there not living at home.

I was doing some decorating, our bedroom this time, I just thought that I would get a head start by moving the drawer units into the spare room, mine was easy, draws out, move unit put draws back, when I took Wendy's draws out the top ones were fine but behind the bottom one there was a void, behind the draw itself, it should have been empty, it wasn't.

It had a bottle of lube, half used, alongside it was a large life like dildo, and alongside that were 3 butt plugs and a box of condoms half empty I just didn't look any further.

To be honest I think my brain just said FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I put the said items on top of the unit, picked my coat up and did the only thing I could. I went to Beth's.

She answered the door on my fifth ring, hugging her short silk robe around herself, I took one look at her and said sorry, as I turned to go she just grabbed me and pulled me inside, it was obvious that I had caught her with a man, and that just made my day even worse, she commanded me to sit and not to move and ran into the bedroom, I heard voices but wasn't in a mind to listen. Beth came back in 30 seconds and held my hand, a short time later a woman came out of the bedroom, looked at me in a disgusted way and walked out.

Beth just held me, she didn't ask anything, let me sit.

Maybe it was 10 minutes, maybe it was an hour, but my phone started to ring, I just sat there stunned, it stopped, it rang again on and off, on and off, Beth asked if she should answer it for me and I just shrugged, she had seen who it was, she had seen it before the phone calls, it must have been all over my face, the betrayal, the pain.

The next time it rang Beth answered it, 'it's me' is all she said.

I was sat, Beth had stood to get to the phone and as she turned back to me her robe opened, she was naked, shaved smooth with a trail of her juices drying on her legs.

"You silly bitch, I told you what might happen, she listened to the caller, no he's not alright..... no I won't...... no not now, later if I can..... I'll tell him but he won't want to belive me will he.... you are a stupid bitch at times."

While that was going on, without thinking I pulled Beth into me, I could feel her skin, and smell that she had been having sex when I came calling, without realizing what I was doing I licked her tummy, it was at my mouth's level, I licked lowered and Beth's legs opened wider to give me access, we had done this so many times before, I knew just how she liked it and started to suck her clit as a finger slid into that sweet place. Beth pulled me off her by my ears.

"No, No..... Not like this, it's not how it looks, I wish it was then I could have you back, but not like this, I love you both, more than you can know, but please don't ask me to let you, because I can't say no to you. I don't want to say no to you, and we will and we would hate each other after a while, please stop. Before it's too late."

"You don't know what I found, Wendy has been cheating on me, I found the evidence, how could she, I loved her I gave her my all and what do I find but she's nothing but a cheater." I blurted out.

"I know what you found, I was with her when she brought it, yes the dildo the lube the plugs the condoms, I have to take lots of the blame, I was teaching Wendy to...... let you have her anal virginity, it was going to be your anniversary present, it was going to be the best thing she could ever give you.

I told her it was a bad idea, I told her that if you found out about the toys you wouldn't believe it, but I promise you that was what she was doing with those toys, nothing else, no men, no women, well apart from me, so no sex with anyone else, it was only you in her thoughts. Please don't ask me to, please don't."