No. 14 Chalk and Cheese

Story Info
The strange story of sisters.
6.4k words
3.38
7.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers

Please remember that it's just a story., it didn't happen in the real world.

Chalk and Cheese.

Or, THURMHED.

I sat with my pint of beer, nursing it, I'd been watching her for the past hour, this was the third pub I'd followed her into.

All I could think of was that it was nearly over, please let it be over.

I watched them move around the floor, it wasn't a dance floor as such but a few couples were moving around close to each other in some kind of ritual, I watched as he took her hands and moved them between them, nobody could really see what was going on, but I'd seen this before, promising myself that I would never see this again.

He put his arms around her middle, lifted her up and slowly lowered her, if you weren't watching carefully, or knew what was happening you would never know.

I knew he was inserting himself into her, her my wife, my lover.

As they continued around she was on tiptoes standing on his feet, the movements were not hurried, he was savouring the feel of her tight pussy, maybe for the first time, maybe not.

When the record ended they stayed together, moving together.

The next record was faster, I could see he was getting excited, his face was giving him away, her head was buried in his chest, I couldn't see it but knew from years of receiving the same experience, that her eyes were rolling back, she was in a place that nobody else would ever know.

He lifted her and turned her towards the door, he kept close to her back, he was still hard and poking out of his fly, I'd seen this so many times before, it had ceased to hurt much anymore.

I just followed them out, they paid no attention to me, she never looked at anything.

As they got to his car? Maybe someone else's? He pushed her over the bonnet, lifted her skirt, not that it covered much when she bent.

No panties just made his entry that much easier, he rutted into her, not for long, but just to make sure that she wasn't going to walk away, I'd seen her do that before.

They then got into the back of another car, a big double cab pickup, I walked towards it slowly not wanting to go there but knowing I had to.

Then her hands appeared on the window, and then her face, it was forced into the glass as he was battered into her from behind.

I walked closer, I took my phone and started to film them, I held it right up to the glass but she didn't see it, she wasn't seeing anything.

He thought that I was just a stranger that happened to see him fucking her, put his thumb up smiling, proud to be a film star, offered me a turn, told me through the window that she'd do anything.

I think he thought I was joking when I told him she was my wife, until he saw my expression, hurt, in pain, uncaring.

"Fuck mate, I didn't think she was married." He said getting out.

She climbed out, naked.

"Put your clothes on I'll take you home."

I think it suddenly sunk in that it was me, and she was naked.

She reached in and put her skirt and top back on.

"It won't happen again, I'm sorry I don't know what came over me, I'll make it up to you later."

I'd better tell you how I came to this point.

I'm Jon, I've lived a mixed life so far, I was the only son of Eddy and Jane Clark who loved me and brought me up to be the man I am today.

I always felt their love and support in whatever I attempted to do, they might not have liked it but they always backed my dreams, but that came to a sudden stop when they were killed in a house fire, I was at school and the first thing I knew about it was that I couldn't get to my house because the fireman stopped me from going into my garden, the neighbour saw what was happening and took me in.

I was 14, a bit of a loner, yes I had friends at school, but I was never one of the crowd.

The police came and then social services and all sorts of people were coming and going, I was in a dream state.

No, make that a nightmare.

I was told things, asked all sorts of questions.

I heard the words but they made no sense to me, I couldn't think straight looking back I supposed I was in shock.

I'm not sure even today how long I was like that but Mary the next door neighbour took me for a train journey, I had no idea where she was taking me, it turned out to be an uncle I had never known about, he and his wife were my only relatives, they had agreed to take me in, raise me until I was ready to face the world on my own.

Well that's what I and anyone else who asked was told.

They ran a circus, M & J's Travelling Wonderland.

Michael and June.

I'd never been to a circus, I always thought it was filled with animals that lived in cages, but this was one of the first 'People' ones.

It was only people, well apart from a couple of dogs that were just dogs, they loved people and played up to the audience in front of them, they loved kids and kids loved them, were they 'trained', no they crept into it themselves, so back to the people.

They were all top athletes, in a way, they would never be world class in field or track events but they had honed their skills in all sorts of different disciplines, high wire, trapeze, acrobats, knife throwers, oh the list goes on and on, it changes as people leave and others join us, some change due to injuries or they just get feed up and want a change.

So, like I said, I'm 14 going on dead, the whole family, that's what the travailing group is called, family.

They took me in made me feel wanted, and looked after me as best they could.

There were other children close to my age but 12 years old and older who only knew this life, it was completely alien to me, moving on most weeks, setting up, breaking down it was and became my life.

I got called THURMHED. It took years to find out what they meant, I knew it wasn't being used kindly, it had a secret meaning to them, if I only knew.

The twins, 2 girls 3 years older than me were in charge of the kids, they weren't that bothered about what we got up to, but they knew the limits that were acceptable to the grown ups. They kept us from crossing that line, most of the time.

They were chalk and cheese, one was the beautiful young woman who had everything going for her, face hair legs, all were in just the right proportion, she was a stunning 17 year old blooming into a beautiful woman, but she didn't know it.

Her sister was the opposite, plain she missed that beautiful look by miles, not ugly, but nobody thought of her as beautiful, her hair was a mess, it never looked right, lank, greasy, just not right, her legs were out of proportion to the rest of her, short stubby, but she never saw that as a problem, they as twins are were close, they both became my closest friends.

On my birthday I found out that it was theirs as well, so the 3 of us had something in common.

Being in a travelling group school was done at home, we all learned the basics, like any school some were better than others, but none of us lost out travelling, I think that we gained.

Anyway, as time moved on, my time was taken up learning how to help the group, it became obvious that I had no skills that were going before a paying public.

So I learned how things worked, how to repair them, I became good by the age of 18 very good at it, even if I say so myself.

I was never a big child, but when I turned 17 I sprang up, I grew 14 inches that year, I put bulk on my body like I was a weight lifter or American footballer.

Girls took notice of me.

You have to understand that in the travelling community, sex was a big no-no, you never, never touched a girl, the boys could go out and get a girl that wasn't from the community, it was smiled at, but if you touched a girl you married her, pretty dam quick.

Being shy I had been teased by the other boys and some of the girls, but I never did anything.

On my 17th birthday, I was given my own caravan, it was the smallest that was on sale, I slept alone.

The twins were given a big, 2 bedroom caravan and pickup to tow it, they were made up about that, was I jealous? Bloody right I was.

The year went on as usual, and then I was 18, oh glory, now classed as a man in the family, fully grown up.

The twins were 21, and everything changed.

We 3 had drank together, a beer or wine, but nothing stronger.

So birthdays came with a big party with the whole family, fun, but nothing special.

The next night, Sunday the 3 of us were having a drink in their van, they had done their makeup in a different way from normal, it was sexier, both of them, and they then started to kiss me more intimately, and then my hands were being moved to a pair of boobs.

I'd looked at pictures, seen these very ones up close but never touched one before.

Before I knew what was happening we were nude, and it was just 2 of us kissing and feeling each other all over, then I was being drawn into her mouth, and I did what most boys would, I came a bucket down her throat, I came that much it was running down her chin onto her chest.

We stopped and caught our breath, and then she led the way, it went very quickly, I was a tight fit in her, we were bucking against each other and I came again, but she didn't stop moving, I didn't go soft, and the ride continued.

I was 18, she was 21, the only interruption was her sister coming in and telling her to keep the noise down, she ended up either biting me or a pillow.

That was the start of our real relationship, it was just a night of sex that first one, but we fell in love, couldn't stop touching during the day and I spent more time in her than out during the nights.

It was during this period that we discovered that we could be making love, in plain sight of others by dancing, we found that if she had a split skirt or something similar, I could be poking out of my fly and lift her onto and into her, she found a pair of heels that gave her that bit more height and if she stood on my feet, well just a bit of music and we were away.

I learned to last, I could bring her to her climax time and again, or she would use her muscles to milk me to cum at her pleasure.

One of the first times we did it like this her sister came in to see what we were doing.

"Oh my god, your fucking him in the window, and he's running all down your legs, I'll get a cloth."

She returned and knelt down and just started to wipe the juice on her legs, it must've felt good by the smile she had, and then she touched my balls, she was only wiping them, but I went off like a rocket, I pumped my full load instantly.

"If you ever touch him there again, I'll kill you, do you understand?

You can kiss him, hold his hands, hug him but only in a good sister in law way, this cock these balls are mine and mine alone. Nobody, nobody is allowed to touch them."

I'd like to say that that spoiled the feelings that night but to be told something like that as I was buried deep inside her and the way she said it, well it turned me on.

I shut the blind in the window we were in front of, leaned her over backwards and fucked the hell out of her.

Just as I got into my stride she reached back and in a laughing voice said.

"So you like your ball's being played with as you fuck me, is it a trigger point?"

With that, she took hold of them and pulled them downward, and I filled her again.

I was 18, I was fully loaded with cum, and she got every single drop from that day on.

7 weeks later the 3 of us were asked to go see Michael, June was there as well, it didn't look like they were very happy.

"Ok so you 2 have found that sex is good, but now you have to marry her." June said.

"Oh, that makes it easy, I'm pregnant."

Everyone looked at her, but her sister smiled.

And that's what happened, we were married in 2 weeks, all the family was there.

I moved in, we now had all the time we wanted, no fear that we would be overheard, she could stop biting me, she never did.

I think it was supposed to be some sort of punishment that it was the 3 of us living in the caravan, but it never seemed to upset our relationship.

I was looking forward to being a dad, she was ecstatic, if she was talking it was mostly about the baby, how many more she needed, how and what they were going to do, it was that or we were practising making the next one, we couldn't get enough of each other.

4 months into our bliss, she miscarried, it affected the 3 of us in different ways, my wife took 3 weeks to stop crying, I just felt numb, my sister in law looked after the 2 of us, she made all the arrangements for the funeral.

Life and work had to continue as best we could.

It took the same 3 weeks for us to have sex again, it was as if she had switched it back on, it was as if we had married again that night, I'm sure that everyone on site heard her that night, I was as desperate as she was, I didn't think that my cock left her pussy all night, ( the beauty of an acrobat for a partner.) we changed positions we loved each other in so many ways, bites sucks nips, it was all over us both in the morning.

So it was back to normal, sex sex sex.

Over the next 2 and a half years she miscarried 3 more times.

Times were hard and getting harder.

It wasn't uncommon that at the end of the show, I might be called to help a customer get their car or vehicle started, or push it out of the mud car park, one night I was called to help start a car.

I'm a car guy I love cars and this was an Aston Martin, it was beautiful, but tonight it was just a pile of junk, I had a quick look but it wasn't just a flat battery or no fuel.

I offered to put it into the marquee for the night it would be safe there, I drove the couple home in my old pickup.

What a grand place, set in its own grounds, it oozed money, I told Ted that I would have a look in the morning and see if I could get it going, he gave me his card with his private number on it, said good night to him and Amy and went back.

I was awake early, I was excited to have a real look at this car, I crawled all over it, I found, more by smell than anything else that a resister and capacitor had burned out in his control box, simple enough to replace them, luckily I could see the markings that told me that they were and Ted was lucky that I had them to hand and just got on and replaced them.

It started first try.

I got the wife and drove it back to Teds, it might be the only time that we could say we had been in such an expensive car.

9.00 on the dot. I drove up Teds' driveway. We got out and I rang the doorbell, he looked shocked when he saw the car and us standing there.

Asking us in, he ushered us into a kitchen that had never done anything more than boil a kettle and burn toast. It was spotless.

As Ted made us coffee, Amy walked in, wearing a black baby doll nightgown. If that's what you call them.

I could see that it was as big a surprise to Ted that she was still dressed like that by the look on his face.

But gentleman he was he wasn't going to voice his feelings in front of visitors.

I thought he was a lucky man, Amy was a sexy woman.

I explained about the car to Ted, Amy took my wife for a tour of the house as car talk wasn't for them.

Ted asked a lot of questions, both about the car and about me, when the girls reappeared they both had big smiles. Amy had put on a skirt and blouse with a cardigan over the top.

"Tomorrow night we are taking this lovely couple out for dinner, it's all arranged." Amy told Ted.

My wife just nodded smiling.

I hadn't noticed that we had been over 3 hours talking, Ted drove us back to the site, the girls sat in the back chatting like long lost friends.

"I like them, are you alright about going out for a meal?" Said my wife.

"I'm more than alright."

They picked us up in a limo.

"Can't have a drink if we're driving." Laughed Ted.

It was a nice night, we could never afford to go here, but they were known, regulars by the way we were treated.

Anyway we were fucking half the night when we got home, she was full of herself, how Amy said this or that, and how Amy had come up with an explanation for her miscarriages, it was all the travelling, too much work and travel.

It sort of made sense.

The next afternoon Amy appeared and whisked my wife away, I got a call telling me that a taxi would pick me up at 10.30 after the show, and dinner would be at Amy's.

And so it happened.

I was greeted by Ted in a bathrobe.

"I'm wet from a swim, come in and have a dip before we eat."

"I'm sorry but I didn't bring my swimmers, I didn't know."

"Oh don't worry about that, we have spares for guests.

Amy said appearing as if from nowhere.

She's in the changing room over there, go help her choose a costume and one for yourself."

As I entered the room she was standing naked looking at some strings.

"Do you think I can get away with this?"

Oh hell, I couldn't see what it could cover, I'm sure that her nipple was bigger than the cloth between the strings, I didn't say a word, just stripped off as she was on her knees and started doing her sword swallowing act, it might have been a record, but I needed it.

"I'll take that as a maybe, let's pick one for you."

They were all going to be tight on me, they were all Speedo's.

That's the best of them, but I need to take care of you again, when you're finished go tell Amy to come back here to help me, ok?"

I nodded and I had a quick, for us, fuck. She cleaned me with her mouth and pushed me outside.

Amy was waiting and moved straight into the changing room without me saying a word.

I dived into the pool and joined Ted, we swam and talked.

When the girls reappeared my jaw dropped open, they were in the same outfit, Amy was clean shaven, if she had a hair present you could have seen it. I'd never seen my wife in so little but not nude, it looked amazing, I'm going to enjoy plucking her pussy, that costume made it clear that she wasn't as neatly shaved as Amy.

"Ted why don't you go get dinner started, we'll be with you as soon as we've done a couple of lengths."

Ted knew that he had been told not asked.

I realised that I was hard as nails, again.

I was going to get out and into the changing room as they dived in, but Amy stood still just as I pulled myself out.

Busted, my cock was hard and holding the front of my swimmers out.

"OH my, oh my goodness is that real? How do you not kill her."

Said Amy.

"Oh, it fits me like a glove, a tight leather glove."

"Can I feel it? Please." Amy said looking at me.

"Oh no, I told you, it's mine and mine alone, he knows that if I find it's been anywhere apart from in me, I'll cut it off and feed it to him."

"But there's so much to go around, I've never seen one so big, please let me at least taste it."

What are they on about, so big? I'm nothing special, am I?

"I told you, he's all mine, but, but I'll give you a taste, but you're going to owe me, owe me big time.

Get over here Jon."

I didn't quite know what to do, I was still hard, and looking at 2 very sexy women, well what would you have done?

I got over there.

"Come on baby, give me a kiss, make another baby in me."

As she said that she lay on the lounger by the pool.

"Fill me up before Ted comes looking as to why it's taking so long, I don't want him getting ideas."

I did as asked, it was quick, I was forceful and as we had done thousands of times before enjoyed a heated fast ride.

"Go get showered while Amy gets her taste of you."

I'm not sure that I was happy, we had never been like this before, and she had just told me that Amy was going to go down on her, I'd never thought that she would, or did go with women, I thought that I was her only, but later it popped into my mind that maybe they were sisters that took care of each other.

I took my shower, and as I dried myself they both came in with a smile, Amy made a point of looking at me as I dressed, and as I left my wife told me that Ted had something to ask me.

oldtwit
oldtwit
131 Followers
12