No. 14 Chalk and Cheese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I take it the girls are doing girls' things, I need you to sit and hear me out, I want you to come work for me, I like that you have a work ethic that I approve of, I will make it worth your while, I heard about your miscarriages, I'm truly sorry for those, but maybe being settled will let it happen. What do you say?

We can talk about the nitty-gritty later, but I'll throw in a house and car, but I tell you now I want you to work for me, the girls seem to get along, and if I know Amy she'll work her magic on smoothing whatever problems you might have.

You realise that Amy is not the love of my life, she's just my trophy wife, she'll do whatever I tell her to.

I don't think you need pussy, looking at your wife, but what do I know.

Anything that you want that you don't want to do with your wife? Amy is versatile, you want to watch her with a woman, your wife?"

I didn't want to tell him about seeing Amy sucking my cum from the pussy I'd just filled, I didn't think it would please him.

"Well that's not something that I expected you to offer, we hardly know each other, so much as I thank you I need time to talk with her and get some things in my head. The offer of Amy is not something that appeals to me, it's not her, it's my wife, she's jealous, very jealous, and besides she loves me, I know she loves me, no one else, just me, and I love her.

I only other thing is if we come, we come as a 3 person team, and they would be an untouchable person, would that be a problem?"

"No, not at all, I would find a job that suits them and you if that's what you want, I won't mention Amy again, but be warned that she's a determined woman, she normally gets what she wants, if that's you she'll keep trying.

Enough of this talk, let's get this food out."

That ended the talk of work, the girls joined us and I noticed that Amy was turned towards me most of the time, legs apart, Ted nodded at me and smiled.

A taxi took us back, she must have felt I didn't want to talk, I felt that she knew more about this than me.

For the first time in a long while, she didn't mount me, she cuddled up and said.

"Let's talk about this in the morning." And that was it.

I didn't think either of us slept much, but at 7.30, her sex drive was back on full throttle.

The 3 of us had breakfast and she started THE talk, explained how she saw it going, how it would be the makings of a baby, being settled and not having to move all the time, would cure all her troubles having a baby, how I would feel much better being paid better, and having a job that would make my brain work would be so good for me, how her sister would love her job.

I wondered how she knew about that as I hadn't mentioned it.

Anyway, it happened.

Ted paid me 4 times the amount that I averaged in the circus, we lived in a house next to Teds, nowhere near as big, but from a caravan to a 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom fixed house.... WOW.

Never thought I'd like to be in one place for so long, but it grew on me, having Amy so near wasn't my favourite part of this but it pleased my wife, I'm pretty sure that many mornings as I left by the front door, Amy was entering by the back, and having breakfast at the Y, with my cum being the cream, but there was nothing I could say without upsetting my wife.

It wasn't long before she was pregnant again, it was starting to hurt me that it could or more to the point would hurt her if it went wrong again, and it did.

5 months this time, oh the pain, and sorrow, all over again, I could see that this time she was just not coming back to herself, I worried myself silly about her health, Amy was doing her best but I was concerned that being out and drinking and whatever else they got up to wasn't enough.

I started to get worried, this is when I started to follow her, that's when I found her drunk and sucking some guy in a car.

That was the most expensive blow job he was ever going to get, not that he got to finish before I broke them up, and broke his car up as well.

I took her home, she was embarrassed, sorry, promised that it was her first time with anyone else, but I knew about Amy didn't I.

The third time I caught her, she was with Amy, by the time I got to them the girls were in a 69 position, and each had a cock in their pussy's.

Amy had a butt plug in her as well.

Ted was not going to be happy, I wasn't.

I took a video of the action, not long but you could see who and what was happening very clearly, I took them both home.

After a bit of a fight, the guys thought that they deserved some pussy after paying for a couple of drinks, I showed them the errors of their ways.

I took Amy right to the door, she was begging me to just drop her off at mine.

I wasn't that gentle pulling her out of the car, had a hold of her arm as I rang the bell, Ted wasn't expecting us, he just looked Amy up and down.

"So up to your old tricks? Where did you find her?"

I told him, showed him the video and left him to deal with Amy as he saw fit, and went home.

Once again it was a long night, crying hugging promises kisses but I wouldn't let her kiss my lips or cock, I told her that in the morning she was going to the doctor, to get checked up and tested, and I wouldn't touch her till I was sure that she was clean, which only brought on even more tears.

But that's what happened.

Ted called me later and asked how it was going, I told him not very well.

"Well come over for dinner tonight, bring her with you, there's something that you 2 need to see, 7.00 for 7.30. Dress is formal."

MMMMMM I'm not sure how happy I was with this, but he was my boss, and one of my only friends, so.

All 3 of the women had pulled all the stops out to be the best looking tonight, they either knew what was going to happen or like me had bad thoughts.

It was a competition for which of my wife or Amy could show off more skin without showing a nipple or pussy hair.

So the 5 of us sat and talked we were being served by waitresses, dressed as in a porn film, all heels, stockings and frilly skirts that were ultra short.

Then we were seated at a table, it was a fine dining experience, 7 courses.

We retired to the lounge and served coffee and brandy.

"OK, I want you to see how Amy is going to pay for last night's show.

I want you to witness her punishment.

Stand on the coffee table Amy."

"Please don't do this now, not with our friends watching, please Ted. Please."

But she stood and got onto the table.

"You know how it goes, ring the bell Amy, ring the bell."

Amy lifted a small bell from the table, that I had missed.

She waved it around and it rang out.

The waitresses returned still dressed in those silly dresses.

Have you ever been to watch the lions being fed?

Well, that's what I thought of as we watched the 4 women do things to Amy, it must have been something that they had done before, it was like watching a film or play on stage, it wasn't till one of them had her bent over and was riding her doggie that I realised that she was a he in the cock department, had an amazing bust and not a bad sized cock, not as good as mine, but adequate and right for the job in hand.

Amy was ridden, she was in any other circumstance raped, repeatedly, but she never complained it went on for an hour, maybe a little more, I thought that it was way over the top, he should have just thrown her out.

But as the 'girls' were spent and Amy was getting her breath back, Ted clapped his hands and 4 more men walked in naked, and proceeded to abuse Amy. I told Ted my thoughts, he told me that this wasn't the first time Amy had done this, but it was the last.

The 3 of us went home in silence, as we sat drinking coffee I wondered out loud how she didn't die from suffocation with all that meat in her mouth, they looked at each other, then at me and burst into laughter, I was bigger than the biggest person servicing Amy tonight.

That night started towards the end for us, I had to put her into hospital, she had a mental breakdown, 2 months later and she came home, she wasn't ever quite the same, another month and I came home to her being fucked silly by of all people, Ted.

He said how he had fought her off for as long as we had known each other, but that Amy had broken his spirit, and when this morning she had begged him, begged him to, he just gave in.

It was the end for me, I packed a bag.

I told him that I was going, that he had been the final nail in my coffin, would he please look in on my wife, see that she had everything she needed. He asked where I was going, probably back to the circus.

As I was putting my case in the boot of the car, my sister in law put as big a bag in as well.

"What's that?"

"It's my thing's silly, you wouldn't want me naked.

All the time, would you?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Oh yes, more than sure, that first night, we were supposed to share you, we had made our minds up that you were ours, ours to keep between us.

But when you put that first load in her throat, something changed, and she would never share you with anyone, not even me, so I've been waiting, waiting for her to fail, waiting for my turn, waiting for you.

I've smelt you, heard you, tasted you but only touched you once, only a fleeting moment but I've treasured that moment because I knew that sometime somewhere she would fuck it up and it would be my time.

You have a lot of work to catch me up on, all the things I've missed you doing to me instead of her.

You belong to me now, you'll never regret it but be warned if you cheat you're dead.

I have never cheated on you, I have only been with my sister.

I think that we have to go back inside, I'm not going to be quiet, I'm not going to be gentle with you, and you are going to make love to me, but not until you have fucked the living daylights out of me."

We did, she locked us in her bedroom, my wife was beside herself with grief, banging on the door, but her sister wasn't going to stop, and neither did I.

Once again I didn't get any sleep, we had years to catch up on.

We rejoined our 'family' Mister Fix It and the lady that took your money, did the tax returns, paid the bills.

One night in bed after a long love making session, she asked if I had any questions about my life.

"It's only a silly thing but why did lots of people call me "THURMHED"?

"Oh god you still don't know do you, oh god this is the most embarrassing thing I've ever had to do, it's not quite like it seems but it's going to hurt.

It's 'Tie Her Up Ride Me Hard Doggy Eddy.'

I looked at her blankly.

It's how they found your parents, she was tied up and he was ridding her doggie, one of the lads put the letters together, and made a word, well as near a word that they could, it was cruel, nasty, but once it was said......

We never called you that, never."

"I know you didn't, but thanks for telling me the truth at long last.

You know he was a great father, but a really dirty man, he, or maybe they were involved in all sorts of sexual things, I remember that he would have ladies around, but no one took notice of me, I was too young, but I'd sit on the stairs some nights, and watch, I'm a bit like him, well built down there, he loved to put it about and thinking back he had a harem of more than willing women to play hide the sausage with, it was no secret around our way, he was proud of his conquests."

Time moved on, we had a fruitful life, 4 kids, 2 of each, Amy turned up one day, we gave her a bed for a week, my second wife made it clear from minute one that my cock was hers, Amy wasn't going to get anywhere near it, or she would cut her tits off.

She believed her, I certainly did.

Amy went away at the end of the week.

My first wife?

She had several nervous breakdowns, in and out of hospitals, we tried to help but nothing worked, the fact that her sister had my baby and then a second broke her completely, sad to say that she took an overdose, my only thought was that hopefully now she was at peace.

Much like her sister and me.

Thanks for reading to the end. Well, I hope you did.

I made a conscious decision to not name my wives, just to see how it went, and how hard it was.

Was it successful?

I think so.

Thanks again.

12