No. 16. Would you Adam and Eve it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It might sound silly, but I felt more... manly? More in charge of things going forward!

I had her again before letting her out of bed in the morning.

Life went on much as for the last 15 years it appeared, but I knew better, the next week Eve received a message on her phone, it was from Bee, telling her that she had gone on a last minute cruise, around the world and wanted to be out of touch with everyone for a while, she would get back in touch when she had made a few changes to her life, she deserved some time to refresh herself.

3 weeks later a postcard arrived, Bee was enjoying herself so much, loved us all, see us soon.

Every week for the next 3 months at least one card was delivered, all saying how much fun Bee was having.

So nobody worried, I certainly didn't, it did cross my mind how clever it was that the cards were in Bee's handwriting and posted from around the world, I knew Bee was in fact in Europe, being trained, being taught how she had treated so many others over the years, I knew it would be at least 6 months before she reappeared to us, I couldn't wait for the visit.

I had been thinking about how I felt, now, today with the knowledge of hindsight.

I arranged for April to visit on the Friday night before Bee was to be revealed Saturday evening, I had requested her to arrive at 7.30. I had booked for the night.

"That slut Apil says she has been invited," Ann said having beaten Tom to the door. "She's outside."

"Go and invite her in, she's right I did invite her. Apologise to her, treat her as if she's your best friend or a rich man." I told her.

Ann walked off cussing under her breath, April came in following Ann, she looked great, not so slutty as last time, but still oozed sex.

Tom came in a second later, I could see the look on his face was saying as much as Ann's and the one Beverly was showing as she came in.

If I had to put it into words, contempt, utter contempt.

I greeted April warmly and introduced each of the kids to her. They, each in turn looked down their noses at her. Eve did not like that I had invited April but accepted it. I told Tom to offer drinks, he did but left April till last, I noticed that he short measured her glass, I bit my tongue.

"I don't feel hungry dad, I'm going to go out to meet some friends if that's okay." Beverly said turning to leave the room. Tom and Ann started to say that they would join her but I stopped them.

"No, it's not okay, if you're not hungry fine, but you will go to your rooms, no going out, I don't care how old you are, but you are showing me just how bad a job I have done in raising you, I've never been so embarrassed, in my own home, in front of YOUR mothers."

They started to complain, but I stopped them.

"No, give me your phones, give me my car keys, put the credit cards here, go on NOW."

While they went out arguing with each other I went and turned the wifi off. When they returned each put their phones, keys and cards down, I cut the cards in half in front of them, put the rest in a drawer and locked it pocketing the key.

"Now, sorry you had to see that April, I thought we had done a better job of these 3. Eve, you can serve, looks like it's just the 3 of us." I had to smile as we could all hear ringing coming from the drawer as the kids went out.

The meal started with just the 3 of us concentrating on the plates, but it mellowed, not as good as if it was other friends eating with us but I managed to get a conversation going, Eve started to join in.

When we moved into the lounge to have coffee, April asked me what I was up to while Eve did the coffee, she asked was she going to have to sleep with both of us! Or was it a mistake that had been made, she thought she had been booked for the night.

I asked her to be patient, all would be clear tomorrow, and no, she would have the spare room, it had a lock if she was concerned, I said smiling.

Bedtime came, Eve had a whispered go at me about why April was staying, I just told her tomorrow.

Eve wasn't happy that I had her on her back and was riding her hard, headboard banging on the wall with April in the next room. Did I care?

The morning brought 3, or 4 unhappy people at breakfast, April was used to unusual situations, Eve wasn't, and the kids found that with no phone, and no wifi they couldn't contact friends, listen to music or the radio, or watch a film, so much for all these streaming services.

They were not in a good mood, wait till later I thought.

We all went out for lunch, I got a lot of flack over no phones. I didn't care.

2.30 I took them to see my surprise, April knew where we were, but Eve and the kids had no idea. I wish I could have seen Tom's face as he climbed the stairs, I could hear when each of them saw Crystal, she had been prepared.

She had dressed to impress, it screamed 'SLUT' she showed us into the waiting room, the girls had done a great job, it was clean and tidy, still grubby, well used. The kids didn't want to sit down, the chairs were stained, what with was anyone's guess.

Hugo swept in, in a rush, it crossed my mind that he had only just sampled some of the goods, but I let that thought go unheard.

"Welcome, one and all, thank you for coming, this is something that I've never done before so excuse me but I'll get straight to the point, I want to show off my new employee, she needs to tell you how it's going to be from now on. Crystal.... "

The door opened, Crystal led Bee in on a lead attached to a collar around her neck.

"This is BB, Busty Bee, BB has changed her position in this operation. Have your say BB, then show off your special options." Hugo told her.

"It's true, from now on I'm called BB, I don't want any questions, it's my decision, Adam will answer any questions later."

Nobody had said a word, eyes out on storks, unbelievable.

BB, looked different, oh so different, her face had gone under the knife, her lips were much fuller, having been filled and crafted to make them look..... Kissable? Ready to suck? Fuckable, she had had a facelift as well. As she took her top off it was fun, well for me anyway, fun to see how big the breasts were, as big as April's and at least twice the size they had been 6 months ago, the nipples didn't look quite right, but bigger.

As she dropped her mini skirt, the belt holding her stockings up framed her sex, it was bald, it was tattooed with 3 cocks cumming on her clit.

Hugo nodded at her.

"I've had this surgery to improve my earnings." she turned away and Crystal moved to her, they did something and BB turned back to face us, BB's boobs had grown in size, Crystal reached around BB from behind and squeezed each boob in turn, they sprayed what looked like milk from the nipples, BB took more of a hold and it sprayed more.

BB turned back again, Crystal moved again, BB turned back, it looked like those boobs were going to explode..... WOW, they had done a fantastic job, here was a 60 year old female, that was lactating. She had

tits that could be milked time after time after time.

No one said anything for a long time, then everyone wanted to talk at once, I stopped them by clapping my hands.

"Kids, Hugo will explain what you are going to be doing over the next month, there are NO, repeat, NO arguments about this, do as you are told, and do it to the best of your ability, don't, I don't think you want to find out the other options do you?" I said looking at them in turn.

"Eve, April, come on let's let them get started." I walked out, closely followed by April, Eve sat stunned, BB kissed her cheek and pushed her after us, the kids were looking at each other in dismay, Hugo had a big smile on his face.

"Come on BB, you have some sucking and fucking to do, to pay for all that work I've had done on you, I'm looking forward to fucking you. Crystal, you know what you have to do!" He led BB out and into the next room, he left the door open, Crystal had the 3 kids sit and wait.

"No covering your ears, no talking, if you do, it will go on longer."

They sat and listened to their grandma, the woman they looked at in ore, they heard and I'm sure had visions of what she was doing and being done to her, after half an hour, BB walked out and Crystal refilled her boobs, BB went back in, 2 more men followed her, 15 minutes later Hugo walked out adjusting his fly, the sounds of BB being used was clear.

Hugo sat and looked at the kids.

"Now I feel better, BB not so much, I hear that you all have been disrespectful to your father, and your mothers, if you were mine it would be you in a room like that, yes you as well Tom, but I've been told that it's only as a last resort, but it's still possible. So do as you are told, do a good job and this will end soon, I don't have to say anymore do I?"

I'm told that all 3 of them were white, they were taken to 3 different places, Tom to a gay one, they were put to work as gofers, go for this go do that, they were at the beck and call of everyone in the place, they slept there, they eat there.

Ann and Tom both had a go at getting one of the workers to do their work, and offered to pay them to let them use their phones, they knew better than to do that.

Hugo phoned me, I gave him permission. Now I had not thought of my kid's sex life, it's not something that bothered me, but I thought none were virgins, it never crossed my mind if any of them were gay. Hugo made both of them give him a blowjob, in front of the other, he used them both and made them swallow as well I'm told. They never made another mistake.

Getting home with April and Eve, we had a light dinner and drinks, I told them that I had arranged BB's creation, Eve was going to start on at me with 'How could I etc.' before I let her get started I just held one of April's boobs and glared at her.

"Go to bed, the spare room tonight Eve, I need to talk to April."

When she had gone I offered April another drink, we sat in silence.

"I'm sorry April, I never knew, I wish I could put things back, can you forgive me, I should have seen things better, if I had known.... it might have never got this bad, please don't carry on as you are, please help me, our kids have been led astray by those 2, please...."

"No, it was my fault, I started it, I cheated on you, I've been trying to put things right, but I never thought I could get you to forgive me, can I sleep on it, it's a lot to take in, in one day, everything that's happened."

We went upstairs, each to a separate room, April knocked on my door before I had gone to the bathroom.

"Eve's asleep in the spare room."

Well, that sorted that out, April would sleep in my bed again after all these years, I didn't think of the kids' rooms, I didn't think, it happened.

Sex? No.... We cuddled, we did kiss goodnight, but that was all. It wasn't like it was all those years ago, she had been modified, fuck I enjoyed being near her. We slept, I woke to April cuddling me, I don't think we said a word, a grunt, maybe a sniff, as it brought back the good times to both of us and then there was crying, it was Eve crying in the doorway.

"You couldn't stop yourself could you, I've always known that you loved her more than me, your going to divorce me aren't you, your going to throw me out, your going to....... " And the crying increased, in volume and in the amount of tears flowing.

"Don't be stupid, he'll never leave you, You are the mother of his children, you have brought up 3 great kids, you have everything going for you, stop this self pity," April said sitting up. "Last night was just a cuddle, Adam needed it, it's what you do when you love someone, you were asleep, Adam is too much of a gentleman to wake you up for his needs, I just took care of it for you."

I didn't like the way this was going, I'm not sure where I thought it would go, but I didn't like what I was hearing.

"But... but... but look at you, it's you in bed with him, not me. I can't compete with you and your body, your experience with men, I've only been to bed with 3 men, and 2 of them were boys and they came as soon as they got in me..... And... and it is obvious he's still in love with you... and not me.. you were stroking his cock. " The crying intensified.

I got out of bed, went to Eve and hugged her.

"Your right, and your wrong, I don't know what to think, do I still love you? Of course, I do, but do I still love April?..... I think I do as well. It's been a stressful couple of days, the kids haven't helped, I've made big decisions, whether they turn out to be the right ones only time will tell, but I have had to step up and take control of my life, take back control.

April, do you still enjoy sex? She nodded looking down. "Good.

Eve, do you want to stay with me?" She looked shocked nodding.

"Good.

April, could you stop having sex with other men?" She nodded energetically.

"Will you teach Eve what she thinks she is missing, and will you Eve, let April teach you?" Both were looking at each other with a sly smile increasing in brightness.

I know what Bee put in place for you April, so I know that you are safe, you can support yourself if you need to, have a place that is your own if you need it, you won't have to be beholden to me if you change your mind later, I'm saying this not to show you up but so that both you and Eve know what I know.

Eve, I made the decision to get my own back on your mother, if you don't like it, if you want me to undo it.... the doors over there, Hugo is her owner now, for the next 10 years, or sooner if HE wants to get rid of her, she will end up with a small house, just like April has, next door as it happens, she will not be rich, but she won't be poor, her business is Hugos now, we are keeping the legit ones, but the others are gone.

I think that the hardest part is the kids, I looked the other way, we haven't raised them very well, have we?

I think that the 3 of us must do something now, well when they get back, not 1 of them has any idea of what money is, they just sponge off us, that's stopped today, they will get jobs, they had the chance of college or any other education and ducked out, so any ideas?"

It was funny if you were a stranger looking in, there was me naked, my wife in a short cover up showing that she was naked underneath and my ex-wife sat naked on the bed, the 3 of us talking about the future.

The future, came, it's here now if you know what I mean, did we make the right decisions? Overall I think we did, sometimes I could kill myself, and sometimes life can't get better.

Let me tell you, I have a 9 inch cock, can pleasure both women all night, cum so much that they nearly drown as I cum down their throats, I last forever, time and time again, and at least 1 of them passes out through being in so much rapture every night!

Yeah, I wish, on a good day I'm 6 inches, on a good day.

I can cum multiple times, if you count twice as multiple, I like to think that they are both happy with me, we share, yes Eve has learned that it's good to go down on a pussy, I always liked it, April can deep throat, Eve can't, all 3 of us eat cum, why can't I if they do?

It started as a competition between them, who could get more of my cock, April won, until Eve, well Eve learned how to take me in her... Arse and enjoy it. It must feel different if it is 2 real cocks in a woman, but it feels odd with one of them being plastic.... But am I ever going to complain? Not on your life.

I think we have tried everything, apart from scat play, it's never going to happen while I'm in the room, oh and of course NO SWAPPING.

No other real cock to be touched by either of them, on pain of death, they know I mean it.

The kids, I'm getting Tom made into a man, he is working in one of the building teams that we own, he's started at the bottom, every dirty job going he gets, he's paid just like anyone else is, treated, well maybe a little worse than the others, being who he is and what I asked them to do. If he lasts the first year he'll have a job for life, if he plays his cards right he'll be the boss, in time.

Ann and Beverly, oh this is going to be an uphill struggle, they both think that they are owed a living, and if they aren't careful they might end up earning their money just like Granny does at the moment, I tried to talk to them, a little bribery, I even asked April to have a word.

Waste of time, they both told her that a slut couldn't tell them anything.

That hurt me more than April, she said, she, was used to being called names.

I didn't believe her.

I asked Hugo if he had any ideas, apart from putting them to work with him, he asked if I thought the idea of being a working girl would be a deterrent, he offered to have BB be the centre of a party if I wanted them to see how being used for a sex toy was.

A week later BB was working overtime, Ann and Beverly were on cleaning duty, Beverly threw up watching.

Hugo couldn't stop laughing as he regaled the night to me.

After Beverly's mishap, she was put in a room on her own for the night, won't be having any more trouble with her he said.

I had to ask didn't I?

"Here, here's a thousand. Let's call it a finders fee. Ann or Diamond as she wants to be called, she's as hard as one, nipples that hurt to lay on, she's going to work for me, takes after her mother, a natural, when I'm finished training her next week I'm going to pair her with that little nipple ringed girl you took a fancy too at mine that time, make a bloody fortune, I'll let you have her for the week free if you want.

Fuck, what a family we turned out to be, just as I get Mum off the game, my daughter starts.

Eve was distraught, April less so when I told them, Beverly couldn't do enough and was the model child when she came out of her room 3 days later. We are looking at office work next week.

Eve cut me off, sex that is, blaming me for it all. I let it go until Saturday night, thank God that April is so good with the strapon, when I rode Eve to her fourth climax all was forgiven.

Six months later.

As I said, what a family, it seems to be going along okay, the kids seem to be happy at last, Eve sees BB now and then, she reports that BB wishes she had had more sex years ago, but also wishes that she wasn't where she is today but accepts it, Eve makes no fuss about anything, accepts all she is getting, April seems to be floating on air, she has this air of peace around her, she's loving to all, especially me.

Sex from both is whatever, wherever and whenever I want, I've learned from what BB told Eve.

I don't want to regret missing out on sex later, I'm getting as much as I can today and every day.

The End.

There was a woman who was a film actress, in very B class films, she had boob implants that made her 'stand out more' if you know what I mean. These got her more film work, she had facelifts, bigger implants, more knife work, bigger implants, the films she was in were now better end porn, she had bigger implants that had some sort of pump under each armpit that pumped each boob up to an even bigger size, the amount of work she had done made her unable to smile, Al she wanted was to be a film star, she died I think because of all the work done on her, she realised that after all the work, all the money all the men, several husbands, the penny dropped, she was only a sex object, used and probably abused most of her life, she died a sad lonely woman.

This is a true story, I watched a 'late night documentary', on British TV of all places.

So I just changed a bit here and there, we all know about sex trafficking, people trafficking organised crime groups, these things happen.

I'm sure that this is happening today, as you read this.

Food for thought?

Would you Adam and Eve it

I had the thought for this story while watching a Documentary on the TV, and then a news item in the very next program, I have strung them together, made some parts up, but a lot of this is very feasible, and a lot of it is fact.

1...345678