No. 16. Would you Adam and Eve it

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it was my fault, I started it, I cheated on you, I've been trying to put things right, but I never thought I could get you to forgive me, can I sleep on it, it's a lot to take in, in one day, everything that's happened."

We went upstairs, each to a separate room, April knocked on my door before I had gone to the bathroom.

"Eve's asleep in the spare room."

Well, that sorted that out, April would sleep in my bed again after all these years, I didn't think of the kids' rooms, I didn't think, it happened.

Sex? No.... We cuddled, we did kiss goodnight, but that was all. It wasn't like it was all those years ago, she had been modified, fuck I enjoyed being near her. We slept, I woke to April cuddling me, I don't think we said a word, a grunt, maybe a sniff, as it brought back the good times to both of us and then there was crying, it was Eve crying in the doorway.

"You couldn't stop yourself could you, I've always known that you loved her more than me, your going to divorce me aren't you, your going to throw me out, your going to....... " And the crying increased, in volume and in the amount of tears flowing.

"Don't be stupid, he'll never leave you, You are the mother of his children, you have brought up 3 great kids, you have everything going for you, stop this self pity," April said sitting up. "Last night was just a cuddle, Adam needed it, it's what you do when you love someone, you were asleep, Adam is too much of a gentleman to wake you up for his needs, I just took care of it for you."

I didn't like the way this was going, I'm not sure where I thought it would go, but I didn't like what I was hearing.

"But... but... but look at you, it's you in bed with him, not me. I can't compete with you and your body, your experience with men, I've only been to bed with 3 men, and 2 of them were boys and they came as soon as they got in me..... And... and it is obvious he's still in love with you... and not me.. you were stroking his cock. " The crying intensified.

I got out of bed, went to Eve and hugged her.

"Your right, and your wrong, I don't know what to think, do I still love you? Of course, I do, but do I still love April?..... I think I do as well. It's been a stressful couple of days, the kids haven't helped, I've made big decisions, whether they turn out to be the right ones only time will tell, but I have had to step up and take control of my life, take back control.

April, do you still enjoy sex? She nodded looking down. "Good.

Eve, do you want to stay with me?" She looked shocked nodding.

"Good.

April, could you stop having sex with other men?" She nodded energetically.

"Will you teach Eve what she thinks she is missing, and will you Eve, let April teach you?" Both were looking at each other with a sly smile increasing in brightness.

I know what Bee put in place for you April, so I know that you are safe, you can support yourself if you need to, have a place that is your own if you need it, you won't have to be beholden to me if you change your mind later, I'm saying this not to show you up but so that both you and Eve know what I know.

Eve, I made the decision to get my own back on your mother, if you don't like it, if you want me to undo it.... the doors over there, Hugo is her owner now, for the next 10 years, or sooner if HE wants to get rid of her, she will end up with a small house, just like April has, next door as it happens, she will not be rich, but she won't be poor, her business is Hugos now, we are keeping the legit ones, but the others are gone.

I think that the hardest part is the kids, I looked the other way, we haven't raised them very well, have we?

I think that the 3 of us must do something now, well when they get back, not 1 of them has any idea of what money is, they just sponge off us, that's stopped today, they will get jobs, they had the chance of college or any other education and ducked out, so any ideas?"

It was funny if you were a stranger looking in, there was me naked, my wife in a short cover up showing that she was naked underneath and my ex-wife sat naked on the bed, the 3 of us talking about the future.

The future, came, it's here now if you know what I mean, did we make the right decisions? Overall I think we did, sometimes I could kill myself, and sometimes life can't get better.

Let me tell you, I have a 9 inch cock, can pleasure both women all night, cum so much that they nearly drown as I cum down their throats, I last forever, time and time again, and at least 1 of them passes out through being in so much rapture every night!

Yeah, I wish, on a good day I'm 6 inches, on a good day.

I can cum multiple times, if you count twice as multiple, I like to think that they are both happy with me, we share, yes Eve has learned that it's good to go down on a pussy, I always liked it, April can deep throat, Eve can't, all 3 of us eat cum, why can't I if they do?

It started as a competition between them, who could get more of my cock, April won, until Eve, well Eve learned how to take me in her... Arse and enjoy it. It must feel different if it is 2 real cocks in a woman, but it feels odd with one of them being plastic.... But am I ever going to complain? Not on your life.

I think we have tried everything, apart from scat play, it's never going to happen while I'm in the room, oh and of course NO SWAPPING.

No other real cock to be touched by either of them, on pain of death, they know I mean it.

The kids, I'm getting Tom made into a man, he is working in one of the building teams that we own, he's started at the bottom, every dirty job going he gets, he's paid just like anyone else is, treated, well maybe a little worse than the others, being who he is and what I asked them to do. If he lasts the first year he'll have a job for life, if he plays his cards right he'll be the boss, in time.

Ann and Beverly, oh this is going to be an uphill struggle, they both think that they are owed a living, and if they aren't careful they might end up earning their money just like Granny does at the moment, I tried to talk to them, a little bribery, I even asked April to have a word.

Waste of time, they both told her that a slut couldn't tell them anything.

That hurt me more than April, she said, she, was used to being called names.

I didn't believe her.

I asked Hugo if he had any ideas, apart from putting them to work with him, he asked if I thought the idea of being a working girl would be a deterrent, he offered to have BB be the centre of a party if I wanted them to see how being used for a sex toy was.

A week later BB was working overtime, Ann and Beverly were on cleaning duty, Beverly threw up watching.

Hugo couldn't stop laughing as he regaled the night to me.

After Beverly's mishap, she was put in a room on her own for the night, won't be having any more trouble with her he said.

I had to ask didn't I?

"Here, here's a thousand. Let's call it a finders fee. Ann or Diamond as she wants to be called, she's as hard as one, nipples that hurt to lay on, she's going to work for me, takes after her mother, a natural, when I'm finished training her next week I'm going to pair her with that little nipple ringed girl you took a fancy too at mine that time, make a bloody fortune, I'll let you have her for the week free if you want.

Fuck, what a family we turned out to be, just as I get Mum off the game, my daughter starts.

Eve was distraught, April less so when I told them, Beverly couldn't do enough and was the model child when she came out of her room 3 days later. We are looking at office work next week.

Eve cut me off, sex that is, blaming me for it all. I let it go until Saturday night, thank God that April is so good with the strapon, when I rode Eve to her fourth climax all was forgiven.

Six months later.

As I said, what a family, it seems to be going along okay, the kids seem to be happy at last, Eve sees BB now and then, she reports that BB wishes she had had more sex years ago, but also wishes that she wasn't where she is today but accepts it, Eve makes no fuss about anything, accepts all she is getting, April seems to be floating on air, she has this air of peace around her, she's loving to all, especially me.

Sex from both is whatever, wherever and whenever I want, I've learned from what BB told Eve.

I don't want to regret missing out on sex later, I'm getting as much as I can today and every day.

The End.

There was a woman who was a film actress, in very B class films, she had boob implants that made her 'stand out more' if you know what I mean. These got her more film work, she had facelifts, bigger implants, more knife work, bigger implants, the films she was in were now better end porn, she had bigger implants that had some sort of pump under each armpit that pumped each boob up to an even bigger size, the amount of work she had done made her unable to smile, Al she wanted was to be a film star, she died I think because of all the work done on her, she realised that after all the work, all the money all the men, several husbands, the penny dropped, she was only a sex object, used and probably abused most of her life, she died a sad lonely woman.

This is a true story, I watched a 'late night documentary', on British TV of all places.

So I just changed a bit here and there, we all know about sex trafficking, people trafficking organised crime groups, these things happen.

I'm sure that this is happening today, as you read this.

Food for thought?

1...345678